+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Remember Me (PG-13) ch 6 is up now (completed)

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar
    Poor Chloe! She was unconscious of how Lionel can be so dangerous!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

AN: Hi guys! This story is coming to a close. This ch is the last one. Thanks to everyone who read my story. Thanks for all your reviews. Here’s ch 6.

Ch 6

Lex goes to the school to help Lana search. He enters the Torch office.

"Hi Lana." Says Lex.

"Lex? What are you doing here?" questions Lana with a confused expression on her face.

"What do you mean?"

"Well Chloe just called and asked for directions to the mansion. She said that she needed to get something from you."

"No, I left her at her house so she could search." Lex runs his hand over his head as he lets out a stressful sigh. "She’s going to confront my father. I’ve got to stop her. She has no idea how dangerous he can be." Lex runs out of the office quickly.

"Hold on! I’ll come with you!" Yells Lana after him, but he’s already out of earshot.

Clark sees Lex running full speed down the hall then hears Lana yelling.

"Hey, what’s going on?" questions Clark as he enters the office.

"Come on! I’ll explain on the way." Lana grabs Clark by the arm as she runs out of the office.

At the Luthor mansion…

Lionel grabs Chloe by the arm and pulls her further into the mansion.

"No stop! Let me go right now!" She tries to fight her way free. "What are you going to do to me?"

"You know, one day your memory could return to you. When that happens you might disclose some information that I’d rather you didn’t. We just can’t let that happen, now can we?" says Lionel through gritted teeth, as he tries to maintain his grasp on the fighting blonde.

"Are you going to kill me?" asks Chloe with a shaky voice. She didn’t want to let Lionel see how scared she is but she just can’t help it.

Lionel laughs. "Don’t worry, I’ll make it quick. You won’t even feel it." He drags her to his office. He goes over to his desk and pulls out a gun.

When Chloe sees the gun she starts to struggle even more. He holds the gun to her head.

"I don’t think so" yells Chloe as she manages to get herself free. She moves in front of him and knees him between the legs. The gun goes off as Lionel falls to his knees in agony. Chloe can hear Lionel firing shots at her as she tears out of the office at full speed. She doesn’t dare turn around to see if he is following her.

She makes it to her car. She gets out of there as fast as her little VW Bug will take her. Chloe is sure that Lex and Lana have figured out her plan by now. But if they catch her then she won’t be able to go to lab to search for clues that Dr. Ross might have left behind. She tries to remember the way to the lab.

Lex arrives at the mansion. He doesn’t see Chloe’s car anywhere. Lex runs into the mansion. "Chloe!" he yells out. "Chloe?! Where are you?" Lex runs all through the mansion looking for her. He finally finds his father. He runs over to him and grabs him by the shirt. "What have you done with her?!" Lex demands.

"What the hell are you talking about Lex?"

"I’m talking about Chloe, where is she?!" Lex shakes his father as he practically screams at him.

Lionel forces Lex off of him. "I didn’t do anything to her. She came here and tried to accuse me of something."
    "Where did she go?"

"Hell if I know Lex. It’s not like I keep up with all your whores. That’s the way it works isn’t it Lex? You sleep with them and they give you information. Oh wait, that would make you a whore. My mistake."

Lex hits his father across the face. "Go to hell." Lex breathes. Lex runs out the door and back out to his car. He tries to think of where else Chloe would possibly go. Lana and Clark pull up.

"Did you find her?" asks Lana, jumping out of the truck.

"She was here but she left. We must have just missed her." Lex lets out of a frustrated groan.

"Where could she be? Maybe she went back home." Lana suggests.

"Maybe. We can go by there and see." States Clark.

"Ok" agrees Lex.

Chloe makes her way to the lab. She only gets lost a few times but she finally finds her way there. Chloe makes her way into the lab. Everything has been destroyed. It looks like the whole place was set on fire. The inside is all burned and charred. ‘Someone sure went to great lengths to cover this up’ thinks Chloe. She makes her way further into the lab even against her better judgment.

"She’s not here." Says Lana as she emerges from the Sullivan’s house.

"Where else could she be?" Lex yells.

"Hey didn’t she mention something about going to that lab facility place you took her to?" questions Lana.

"Oh my God! You’re right. She probably went out there. Come on, we have to go find her." Says Lex.

"Wait, where is this lab?" questions Clark.

"It’s off of Route 96 on the way to Metropolis." Says Lex.

"Okay, Lana you ride with Lex. I have something I need to do." Says Clark.

"Um okay, if you say so." Lana reluctantly agrees, as she climbs into Lex’s Porsche.

When Clark is sure that they are out site he uses his super speed and heads toward the lab.

Chloe goes up the stairs to where Dr. Ross’ main lab used to be. There is nothing left. In fact, this room looks worse than the entire building. Chloe guesses that the fire probably originated here. Chloe, being the stubborn person she is, decides not to just give up and walk away. Instead she decides to go into his lab and gather any evidence she can find. She carefully steps over the rubble as she makes her way into the lab. Chloe doesn’t make it very far before she steps on a weak spot in the floor. The floor starts to give out underneath her. But before she can do anything she falls through the floor. She lands hard on the ground. She is knocked unconscious upon impact.

Clark makes it to the lab in just a few minutes. He enters the lab to find Chloe lying on the floor. From what he can tell, she doesn’t appear to be moving. He rushes over to her. "Chloe?" He listens to see if she is breathing. "Chloe, can you hear me?" He doesn’t want to move her in case she has internal injuries. She slowly opens her eyes. She tries to focus on the person the person in front of her but her vision is blurry.

"Chloe?"

"Clark?" she answers.

"Chloe, are you okay?" Questions Clark with concern.

"Yeah, I’m fine. I just hit my head a little." Chloe tries to sit up. She moans at her stiff back as she slowly rises.

"Here, let me help you." Clark easily helps her to her feet.

Chloe leans down to brush off her cloths. She immediately jerks back up and starts to rub her temple. "You’d think I’d learn after the first five concussions." Jokes Chloe.

"Are you sure you’re okay Chloe?" Clark still has an arm around his friend trying to steady her.

"I’m fine Clark. This still isn’t as bad at the time I got hit in the head with a horseshoe." Says Chloe with a weak laugh.

"Yeah, I bet… wait a minute Chloe! You remember that?"

"Remember what?" Chloe asks as she gives him a weird look.

"You remember what happened with Justin and everything."

"Of course I remember that. I haven’t killed off that many brain cells…..yet." Chloe rolls her eyes.

"You’re back Chloe!" Clark gives her a big bear hug.

"Clark, what the heck are you talking about? Where did I go? And where the heck are we?" Chloe overloads Clark with questions as she tries to figure out what’s going on.

"Hold on a sec Chloe. I have to call everyone and tell them you’re all right."

Chloe and Clark walk to Chloe’s car.

"They’re waiting for you at Lex’s place." Says Clark when he hangs up his cell phone.

"How the heck did you get all the way out here without a car?" questions Chloe with a curious look on her face.

"Oh, uh, I’m parked in the back." Says Clark, trying to think of an excuse.

"I don’t know if I’m ready to face Lex. I have some horrible news for him."

"Did you find out something about his father?"

Chloe nods silently. "I need to stop by my house before we go see Lex. I have to get something."

"Are you sure you’re okay to drive?" questions Clark.

"Maybe I’d better let you do it." Says Chloe. Clark walks over to her and takes the keys out of her hand. "Clark wait, what about your car?"

"We can get it later. Come on, we need to get you home." Says Clark walking toward the car. On the way back Clark explains to Chloe that she lost her memory and fills her in the best that he can. They finally arrive back at the Luthor mansion. Clark and Chloe go in the manor to find Lex and Lana sitting in Lex’s office.

"Chloe! Thank God you’re okay." Says Lex running over to her. He gives her a hug. Chloe is a little shocked at his concern. Lex leans down and tries to kiss her. "Lex! What are you doing?" Chloe screams at him.

Lex looks at her with a confused expression on his face.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that she got her memory back." Says Clark out of the blue.

"What?! That’s great!" Lana squeals as she runs over to give Chloe a hug.

"Well it’s great to be back. I’m glad you missed me." Says Chloe with a laugh.

"What happened?" questions Lana.

"I don’t know. The last thing I remember is being at the pool talking to you then I woke up on the floor and Clark was standing over me. It was really weird. I thought I was going crazy." Replies Chloe.

"So you don’t remember anything?" whispers Lex.

Chloe shakes her head no. "I need to tell you something Lex." Says Chloe. She turns to Lana and Clark. "Can you guys give us a minute?"

"Sure Chloe." Says Clark and Lana as they exit the room.

Lex still has a hurt look on his face. "What is it Chloe?"

"You might want to sit down for this."

Lex walks over to the couch and sits down. Chloe sits across from him. She pulls an envelope out of her bag. "Do you remember how I told you that Morgan Edge and your father were childhood friends?"

Lex nods.

"Well, I found out that it was the combined efforts of the two that killed your grandparents. They were killed in an explosion. I’m sorry Lex."

She hands him some pictures and some pieces of paper. "Here’s some information and pictures I found." Lex looks them over.

"There’s more. But I’m not sure you want to know this. It’s about your mother." Chloe whispers the last part.

Lex looks up at her. "Tell me." Says Lex quietly.

"Your dad was arrested for assault and battery. The police responded to a domestic dispute and found your mother unconscious on the floor along with her young son." Chloe looks up at Lex to see his expression. He has his jaw clenched but Chloe has no idea what he is thinking. Chloe just sets the pictures on the coffee table in front of Lex.

"I’m sorry Lex." Chloe whispers. She quietly gets up and leaves the room. She decides that Lex needs to be alone right now.

A few weeks later Chloe enters the Talon. She spots Lex sitting by himself. She walks over to him. She hasn’t seen him since the incident at his house.

"Hi Lex." Says Chloe as she slowly walks over to him. "How are you?" Chloe gives him a small smile.

"I’m fine." Says Lex without even looking up at her.

"So what’s going to happen? I mean, with your father." Asks Chloe.

"I don’t see how that is any of your business." Lex replies coolly. Lex looks up just in time to see the hurt in her eyes. She starts to turn and leave. Lex exhales deeply.

"Chloe wait. I’m sorry. I’m just….. I’ve just got a lot going on with my father and I’m a little distraught."

"It’s okay Lex." She sits down across from him. "I didn’t mean to just dump that news onto you like that."

"The sad thing is, I already knew, about everything. When I was little my dad would often drink too much and he had a hell of a temper." Lex fingers the scar on his lip. "I learned the hard way no to mess with him when he gets like that."

Chloe places her hand on Lex’s. "I’m sorry to hear about that Lex."

"I reported my father and Morgan to the authorities. They are going to reopen the case of my grandparent’s death. There is going to be a hearing later this year. I just hope they have enough evidence to bring him down."
    "Maybe I can help with that." Says Chloe with a grin.

"Thank you Chloe, for everything." Lex smiles at her. Chloe can’t help but smile back at him. She gets up to leave.

"Chloe wait! Can I buy you a cup of coffee?"

"I’d love that." Says Chloe as she sits back down.

"So what happened between us when I lost my memory?" questions Chloe with a sly smile.

"Uh Lana, we’re going to need two cups of coffee here." Says Lex as the brunette walks by the table.

Chloe raises her eyebrows at him still waiting for an answer. Lex just smiles at her.

"Nothing" Lex smirks at her.

"I know you’re lying Lex and I’m going to find out what really happened." Snarks Chloe.

"Maybe this will help you remember." Lex leans across the table and places a passionate kiss on her lips.

When he pulls back Chloe shakes her head. "No, nothing’s coming to me."

"Well I guess we’ll just have to keep doing that over and over until you remember" Lex gives her a sexy grin.

"I guess so."

"You’d better make those coffees to go Lana." Lex stands up and holds out his hand for Chloe. "We’ve got a lot of work to do Sullivan."

Chloe takes his hand. They walk out of the Talon hand in hand with a big smile on their faces as Chloe whispers "I could never forget you Lex." His only reply is to put his arm around her and hold her close. Nothing more needs to be said.

The End

AN: Well there it is. I hope you liked it. Please review. You guys have been great. Thank you to everyone who read my fic.

krissilee06
    Just a Guest!
    Aww, that is so cute! I loved your story and I hope you write more fanfics!!

krissilee06 :chlexsign4:

i alternate from nc17 fanfiction forum to la la land...
    aw... thats so sweet... i loved it how she lost her memory of their time
    together.. and then got it back...

please keep writing!! write more stories :worship2:
    i do so like green eggs and ham
    i do so like them...sam i am
    –Dr Seuss “Green Eggs And Ham”--

NS Full Member
    So cute... I really loved your story... It was so sweet!!! Keep writing!

Julie

NS Full Member
    :chlexsign2: Cute story. Thanks for writing it. I enjoyed reading it. :chlexsign1:

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I was scared that Chloe wouldn't want to be with Lex anymore! Even though that couldn't be possible! Who wouldn't want to be with Lex?!! Great story!! Thank you for the happy ending!! :biggrin: :chlexsign4:

NS Senior Member Senior Member carebear72884's Avatar
    yea! *claps hands* i loved that fic, it was sooo sweet, good job, i cant wait to read your next one.

NS Full Member
    How ironic that after all Dr. Ross’s research and his subsequent murder for even getting involved that all it took for Chloe to regain her memory was a knock upside the head. Hee. I was so glad Chloe recovered from her amnesia. <s>But then I was worried when she didn’t remember having amnesia because she wouldn’t remember what happened with her and Lex from before when she had the amnesia or during the amnesia when…...um…....</s> Yay, Chloe remembered&#33; I luvs me a happy ending. Great job&#33;&#33;&#33;

P.S.
    Hmm…so now that this fic is finished I guess that means you’ll have time to update ‘Some Kind of Wonderful?’

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar
    This was an awesome story&#33;&#33; I can completely believe that Lionel was a physically abusive jackass&#33; And Chloe kicking his butt--YEAH&#33;&#33; I also liked her getting her memory back and Lex being disappointed when she didn&#39;t want to kiss him. But then it ended nice and romantically--WELL DONE :chlexsign2:

I also started reading "Super Chick"--it is also wonderful--Keep up the great work on that one :biggrin:
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information