+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Remember Me (PG-13) ch 6 is up now (completed)

krissilee06
    Just a Guest!
    Your story is GREAT......can't wait for more!!! :chlexsign2:
    krissilee06

thanks for all the reviews! i'm glad you like my fic!

the reason that Chloe didn't tell her father is that she didn't want to risk him finding out about all that she had been dealing with. she is afraid that he might find out that she was working w/ Lionel. and this is something Chloe is still confused about herself. She's in the mindset right now that the less people know, the better. she is only trying to protect her loved ones. the only reason she is telling Lana is because she feels like she has a connection w/ her. kind of like she does w/ Lex.

well i hope you like where i'm going w/ this. i'd love to hear any suggestions you have on how i can inprove the story.

NS Senior Member Senior Member carebear72884's Avatar
    good chapy, i love the chlex, i also like the way you write lana, i like it when people write her as chloe's friend, even though lana can be dumb and annoying some times, i think she is sweet and means the best deep down, i just wish things werent allways about her. anyway i am rableing, i like where this fic is going. great job.

AN: Well here’s Ch 5. I hope you like it. I’m coming in for the home stretch on this story. I’ll probably only write a few more chapters. They should be up soon. Well enjoy.

Ch 5

The next day Chloe and Lana are in the Torch office. They are searching for information. Chloe is going through the files on her computer, while Lana is searching around the office.

"What exactly are we looking for?" questions Lana, breaking the silence.

"Anything and everything you can find on Lionel Luthor." Replies Chloe. She sighs in frustration. "This would be so much easier if I were more organized."

Lana laughs. "You were always a bit of a pack rat." Lana teases.

"Well you never know when you might need something." Comments Chloe.

"That’s what you always used to say." Says Lana excitedly. The girls exchange a smile then get back to work. Lex walks in the door.

"Hello ladies" greets Lex. "Did you find anything." Lex jumps right to the business. Just like a true Luthor.

"No, not yet. But we’re not going to give up anytime soon." Chloe tells him.

"Great. If there is anything I can do, just let me know."

"Actually." Chloe walks over him. "We haven’t looked there yet." Chloe points to a file cabinet across the room. They smile at each other. Chloe returns to her computer as Lex makes his way to the file cabinet. After a few minutes Lex’s cell phone rings.

"Luthor." Lex’s answers his phone. He listens intently then he stops what he is doing. He looks at Chloe sympathetically. Chloe instantly knows something’s wrong.

"What’s wrong?" Chloe questions as soon as Lex hangs up his phone.

"I’m sorry Chloe." Lex says in a quite voice as he walks over to her. "Dr Ross has been killed." Chloe just stares at Lex in disbelief. She doesn’t know exactly what to say. Lex places a hand on her cheek. "Look, it’s going to be okay Chloe, I’ll find someone else to help you, I promise." He pulls her into his arms.

Chloe pulls back to look him in the face. "Did they say who did it."

Lex shakes his head no. "But I’d be willing to be that my father had a hand in it."

Chloe just nods understandingly. "Lex, can you take me home?"

"Sure, but I thought we were searching for information on my father."

"Well I was thinking, from what I can tell I’m not an idiot and neither is your father. Why would I hide the information here knowing that this is one of the first places your father would look?" questions Chloe.

"So you think that you hid the information at your house?" asks Lex.

"Maybe, honestly I have no idea. I’m just drawing at straws here. But this seems like the most rational idea yet."

Lex just nods. "I see what you mean."

"Lana I want you to stay here and continue to search." Commands Chloe, taking charge. "Lex, you can take me to my house and we’ll see what we can find there. Then maybe we can ride out to that facility place where you took me. We can do some research. Maybe Dr. Ross left something behind that can help us."

Chloe and Lex go to the Sullivan’s house.

"Don’t worry, my dad should be at work." Chloe assures him as she opens the front

door.

"And if he isn’t, I can send him to work. That’s one perk of being the boss." Lex winks at Chloe.

"Whatever Luthor." Snarks Chloe. "Ok, we can start looking in my room then we can…"

Lex cuts her off with a kiss. Chloe is unsure at first but then she relaxes a little. Lex feels her lean in to him more. He runs his tongue over her bottom lip. She opens her mouth and he gently slides his tongue into her mouth. They kiss passionately for a few moments then they break apart needing air desperately. They are both panting as the kiss ends. Lex kisses his way down her neck. "Lex" Chloe sighs. "Chloe" Lex answers. "You smell so good." Says Lex. Chloe moans when she feels Lex’s hot breath on her neck. Chloe suddenly feels weak in the knees. "I think we should sit down Lex." She leads him over to the couch and they sit down. Lex’s mouth instantly returns to hers. He places his hand on her knee and begins to slowly slide it up to her hip. Chloe’s hands are on his shoulders. Lex moves his hands to her stomach, then to the bottom of her shirt. Lex places a finger under her shirt. All rational comes spiraling back. Chloe jumps up. "Lex!" she says louder than she had intended. "I’m so sorry. I can’t do this."

Lex stands up next to her. "It’s okay Chloe. We don’t have to do this. We can just go upstairs and search for the information."

"Actually, I think I want you to go." Says Chloe with a shaky voice.

"Chloe, what? Why?" questions Lex with a concerned look on his face.

"I just have a lot of things on my mind right now. Lex I still haven’t come to terms with the fact that I could be stuck like this forever." Chloe has tears running down her cheeks now.

"It’s okay Chloe. Things are going to be okay." He pulls her into a tight embrace. "We’re going to get my father and make him pay for this. Then we’re going to find a way to fix you."

"Promise?"

"Yes." Lex reassures her. "Do you still want me to go?"

Chloe nods. "Why don’t you go back and help Lana research and I’ll check here."

Lex silently agrees. "I’ll see you later Chloe." He kisses her on the forehead and walks out the door.

Chloe watches him walk to his car and take off down the road. Chloe grabs her purse and fishes out her cell phone. She finds Lana’s cell number and hits the send button. "Lana? Can you tell me how to get to the Luthor mansion? I just need to get something from Lex." Chloe lies. "Please Lana. I really need your help." Chloe pleads into the phone. "Ok great." Chloe grabs a pen and jots down the directions to the mansion.

Chloe then heads out the door. She is on her way to the Luthor mansion. Chloe realizes that she’s never seen the face of her attacker. But it is high time she comes face to face with the elder Luthor. When Chloe gets to the mansion she walks up to the door with determination in her eyes. She is praying that Lex took her advice and headed back to the school. She wants to be alone with Lionel and she wants to get the chance to tell him all she has to say him. She knocks on the door forcefully. When the door is answered she no sooner looks to see who it is before she begins to speak. "I’m here to see Lionel Luthor." She says in a demanding tone.

"Miss Sullivan, I was hoping you would pay me a visit." Says an older man with long hair and a beard. Chloe is a little shocked at Lionel’s appearance. She half expected for a man with so much money to be more clean-shaven.

"Mr. Luthor?" asks Chloe, finding out what she already knew to be true.

"What do you want from me?" asks Lionel, moving to the side so Chloe could enter the mansion.

"I just want to know one thing. Why? Why did you do this to me?" questions Chloe as she looks into his eyes.

"It’s nothing personal you know. It’s just business. You just got a little closer than I like. You probably don’t remember this, well in fact, I’m sure you don’t remember this; anyway you made a deal with me. When you failed to carry out your end of the deal I had to retaliate in some manner. Besides, you found out some information about me that I’d rather you didn’t know."

"That’s ridiculous, why would I ever make a deal with you?" questions Chloe, not believing what he is saying to her.

"Because you let your anger consume you." Says Lionel. "Enough to turn your back on your friends and everything you’ve ever known just to make a deal with the devil. Can I ask you something Miss Sullivan." He leans close to her. "Do you regret it yet?"

Chloe starts to get very angry with him.

"You know you brought this upon yourself. If you had just done what I had asked and kept your nose in your own business then you wouldn’t be in this predicament right now." Says Lionel in a demeaning tone.

"How can you be so mean to people? You’re pathetic." Chloe spits out.

"Well it comes with the territory sweetheart." Lionel huffs.

"I have no doubt in my mind that you will get yours one day."

"Is that so Miss Sullivan?" asks Lionel

"Yes. Now if you’ll excuse me I have places to be." Says Chloe turning to the door and opening it. Lionel rushes over to door and slams it in her face. "You’re not going anywhere." Says Lionel with an evil grin.

AN: Oh no! How is Chloe going to get out of this one? Guess you’ll just have to wait and see.

Ch 6 coming soon.

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Poor Chloe!! Thank goodness she told Lana where she was going!! Lex just has to save her!! I can't believe that she was brave enough to face Lionel alone after finding out what he did to her and what he did to Dr. Ross. Please update soon!! :chlexsign1:

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    I'm surprised that Lex catered to Chloe's desire to see his father alone, but maybe he didn't really and was waiting nearby?

NS Senior Member Senior Member carebear72884's Avatar
    yeah, i am so happy when i come back and there are so many updates. it was great, but i am looking forward to more.

Shay
    Just a Guest!
    Uh oh, that old Chloe fight better come out.

Even though you just updated....More soon

Shay

NS Full Member
    You Tease! :cliffhanger: :rage: The chapter was just starting to get interesting and you just leave it like that. Kind of reminds me of the old Batman and Robin tv shows.

Please update soon. I hate Lionel!

NS Full Member
    Hmm…post –amnesiac Chloe seems to be as reckless as pre-amnesiac Chloe. Going to confront Lionel alone? And without informing anyone of her whereabouts? Tsk tsk. Bad idea Chloe. Hopefully Lex is on to her game and will come to the rescue. Soooo...how soon can we expect the next update? :yay3:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information