Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jigsaw puzzle [2/2 May 2 NC17]

Talking Jigsaw puzzle [2/2 May 2 NC17]

Title: Jigsaw puzzle
    Author: Santija
    Rating: NC17
    Disclaimer: Not mine, just barrowing, promise to give them back
    Summary: actually this is just an excuse to write smut, so no summary
    A/N: okay people I was in the mood to write smut today, but you see the thing is smut doesn't come untill the second part, I've actually all ready written that part, but you're just gonna get the first part today, so it all depends on how much feedback I get, see feedback = smut

~ Part one ~

She licked her lip and smiled knowingly at him. She leaned one elbow against the bar behind her. A soft amusing laughter came from her throat. One of her hands ran over her dress, from her stomach down to her hipbone, while she leaned in closer.

“You want me.” She answered and acknowledged. Suddenly everything had become so clear, with those three words everything made sense. Every move he had made, every word spoken from his lips, it all just feel in place. Like pushing solve on a jigsaw puzzle. And she couldn’t help but to find it amusing.

Another laughter bubbled from her throat, and it made him frown. He had followed the movement of her hands as it gently caressed her stomach and slowly made it way down to her hipbone, were it stayed, moving in small circles over the satin fabric.

He took a small sip of his scotch and confirmed her statement with a raise of his eyebrows and a short nod. It seemed to only make laugh more, which he found a bit disturbing.

She shook her head to rid herself from the amusement that he obviously wasn’t seeing in the situation. To her the idea had never even occurred. They were from different worlds, it happen their roads crossed, but those times always moved by too fast for anything significant to happen. How he had come to desire her was, to her, unbelievable.

She pushed herself away from the bar and took another step against him. She smiled slightly as his eyes roamed over her chest. She could help but to wonder how many times he had watched her. How long had he wanted her?

“Why?” The words rolled of her tongue before she knew it, and she found herself biting her lower lip as she waited for his answer.

His eyes had left her cleavage and was now fixated on her lip as she sunk her teeth in it. If he took two small steps or one huge he could easily be tugging away on that lip. He tore his eyes away from the sight and forced his mind not to wander, not yet anyway.

“Maybe because you’re a brilliant, intelligent and beautiful woman.”

She stared at him, not believing him. It then occurred to her. She shook her head and tapped her finger against her wineglass. “No, no that’s not it, is it?”

His jaw clenched for a second, then he shrugged it off. “Really, so why do I want you then?”

She brushed some hair away from her face and walked up so they were standing only inches apart. He could smell her perfume, a slight mix of strawberry and vanilla. It almost overloaded his senses, but he kept his cool and only met her smile with a slight smirk.

She raised herself up on her toes, stopping so their lips almost touched, knowing hers would brush against his when she spoke. The corner of her lips twitched.

“Because you can’t have me.” She spoke every word slowly, and then licked her lips, making sure her tongue slid against his lips.

His eyes burned from her torture, all he had to do was reach out and grabbed her. So simple, yet he found he couldn’t move.

She slowly backed away, feeling laughter in her throat again. She smiled satisfied and sighed. Sipping from her drink she turned and started walking away. With her back against him she spoke.

“What if I said you could have me, would you want me then?”

One of his eyebrows rose as she walked away before he could say anything. He dropped his eyes to his drink for a second, pondering her question. When he had come his decision, he searched the room for her, but she was nowhere to be found.

The bartender appeared before him and stuck out the bill, he sighed and reached inside his pocket for his wallet. While taking out his wallet he found another object in his pocket. A key. More exactly, a room key, to a room of this hotel. She had slipped him a key and he hadn’t even noticed. With a grin he paid the bartender and walked towards the elevators.

He turned the key slowly and pushed the door opened. He took one step inside the room and smiled at the sight in front of him.

She was wearing a black lace bra with matching panties. Laying sprawled out on her stomach on the bed and eating chocolate covered strawberries. She glanced at him as he closed the door.

“So I take it that’s a yes?”

End of Part one.

Lex's Gypsy Girl

Re: Jigsaw puzzle [Part 1/2]April 24 NC17

cruel that's just cruel to leave us with that!

you can NOT leave it like that! it's in the rule book somewhere, isnt it.
    that was just mean and cruel and ugh, they were just getting to the good stuff so come back now with the next part!!!!!

randa

You really need to continue this story, it's not nice to leave us hanging there.
    Pretty please continue!

red turtle
    Just a Guest!

What!! Where's the rest!!??!! Contiue the story please!!!

Nice...very nice...Please do continue

I am soooo not an addict tiger04's Avatar

way to leave us wanting more. So please comeback and give us another update.

AT

NS Full Member

that was great. but we need a update.

Well that's just not right, I knew you said you leave us hanging but c'mon...that's just wrong. Great start!! I'm ready for my update...waiting

Steph*

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

You are so going to finish this. I demand it.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information