+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Teen Spirit (NC-17)

NS Full Member

Teen Spirit (NC-17)

Disclaimer: If we owned this characters, we would be writing this stuff into the acutal show. Along with orgies. Don't own them, or anything else for that matter so, please, no litigation.

A/N: Twix Genious and Evil Genious lies but a sliver of a thread. Guess where we stand

Well, here it is, another naughty collab betwix myself and Sabby. Hope you enjoy and and we don't get too many death threats.

Chapter One - Not The Usual

If anyone had stepped into the Schöller residence, they would have been unimpressed. It was a small, cramped house, even by Smallville standards. Had they gone into the basement, however, their assessment of the house would have changed drastically. The first thing that would have alerted them to the fact that strange things were afoot would have been the thick padlock that was hanging from the steel reinforced door.

The only thing that would open the padlock, other than a bullet, was a key that hung around the neck of the person currently hunched over a long, black lab table in the basement. Beyond the door was your run-of-the-mill mad scientist laboratory. On top of the lab table were numerous beakers, a Bunsen burner, a scale and some rather disgusting goo filled containers. Most of the beakers had a greenish tint to them from being filled with the same substance repeatedly.

In the middle of the room, hard at work was 18 year old Marty Schöller. He was softly muttering to himself, the flame of the Bunsen burner reflected in his thick, black glasses. "Almost there," he said softly, as he poured a dollop of a viscious brown liquid into a beaker with a glowing green fluid. "Easy now, steady hand," he reminded himself as he intently went about his work.

After the mixture was complete, a small spark appeared in the fluid. Marty smiled to himself, though, it was more of a diabolical grin, he liked to think. "I've done it, now they'll pay. Now, they'll all pay. I'll bring Smallville to its knees. But, first I need a test subject." Marty began to chuckle, which turned into laughing, which in turn developed into a coughing fit. After taking a hit off of his inhaler, he strode out of the room with one destination in mind. The Talon.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

The Talon was packed with patrons, as it was early afternoon, and the house was filled to capacity with high school kids, taking a coffee break, before the afternoon classes started. At a table in close proximity to the counter and in straight line of sight to the owner and current waitress sat the resident playboy billionaire and his farmboy friend. The latter was occupied pining over the waitress in question, the former bored out of his mind.

"And then she just smiled and walked away. I mean, we have this whole meaningful conversation about Mentos or Tic Tacs and then she just leaves. What's that about, Lex," Clark asked, tearing his eyes briefly away from Lana.
    "Lex," he repeated. If he didn't know any better, Clark would have thought that Lex wasn't paying attention to what he was saying.

Lex put his rather interesting daydream of himself and a certain blonde on hold and tuned back in on the rambling of his young friend. "Honestly Clark, I have no idea. Maybe you should go for a more aggressive tactic. Yang Ze used to say..." He was cut off by Clark, before he could finish his appropriate metaphor.

"See, aggressive....I wouldn't want to scare Lana, she's delicate, you know? I keep thinking that if I take it slow and easy, we'll just ease into the relationship." Clark turned his head, looking at Lex earnestly when something out of the corner of his eye caught his attention.

Clark's brows knit together in as deep concentration as the farmboy could muster when his gaze fixed on the figure that had just entered the Talon. The boy looked dishevelled and his eyes were darting about nervously. Clark could see that he kept one hand in his pocket and considered using his x-ray vision but decided not to chance it with Lex sitting less than three feet away.

Lex arched a suspicious eyebrow as something other than the illustrious Lana Lang had managed to catch the attention of Clark Kent, closet stalker. "Something the matter?"

"No," Clark said, slowly as he turned back towards Lex. "Not really. Can you see that guy that just came in," Clark asked and he saw that Lex nodded. "He looks kinda shifty. I had better make sure to keep an eye on Lana."

"You do that." Lex smirked as the farmboy was already getting up from his chair. "Oh and tell Lana to bring me another cappuccino, would you?"

Clark broke out into one of his huge grins. "No problem," he said, making his way over to the counter.

When he was out of Clark's sight, Lex closed his eyes for a moment and returned to his elaborate and x-rated fantasy revolving around him and a certain blonde.

Marty entered the Talon and tried to look as inconspicious as possible as he started to whistle. He suddenly remembered that in every movie he had ever seen, whistling was a clear sign that you were up to something. He quickly stopped. Marty stroked the glass beaker in his pocket in order to calm himself. After taking a deep breath he quickly walked up to the counter. He saw two vapid looking brunnettes making googly eyes at each other. The female was clearly not paying attention to what she was doing. 'This shouldn't be too hard,' he thought.

As Marty leaned on the counter, a man walked over and stood to his right. "Um, Miss," he said, a bit testily, "I ordered a black coffee five minutes ago, remember?" The girl's eyes grew wide. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'll bring it right over," she said as she hurried to pour the coffee.

She placed the coffee on the tray, along with another beverage and then placed the tray right in front of Marty. He looked over at the gentleman, who was now back in his seat and appraised him. 'Early 40s, those are obviously his kids with him. Perfect.' Marty noticed that the girl had gone back to talking with the boy. Yet again forgetting the man's coffee. Marty swiftly took out the beaker and dumped the contents into the man's black coffee. "Uh, Miss," the man called from across the room.

Marty quickly stepped away from the tray, giving the girl a commiserating smile as he made eye contact and said, "Coffee, regular when you get a chance." He retreated to a table in the back, in order to watch his handiwork play out. After getting himself settled and holding up a newspaper as a shield, he looked over to the man.

The first thing that he noticed was that the man was not yet drinking his coffee. However, a second later he saw the reason for it. The dim witted waitress had left some other drink on the table. Marty quickly scanned the coffee shop and his heart lurched in his chest when he found the mug that contained his elixir. Lex Luthor was drinking from it.

"I'm so fucked," he whispered aloud. He watched, seeming unable to tear his eyes away, as Mr. Luthor took another sip.

Lex frowned after he took the first sip of his beverage. He looked into the mug for the first time. Black coffee. 'What the..?' He suppressed a groan. Lana had gotten his order wrong, again. However, he was not about to make a big deal of it. There was no need to get Clark all upset about critique on his object of affection.

Clark had been distracted by Lana and when he turned back to keep an eye on the shifty guy, he was no longer there. He scanned the room and saw the boy sitting at a table by himself. 'He looks as if he's about to be sick,' Clark thought.

Lex took another long swig of his coffee, and shrugged when he tasted a slight tinge of chocolate in it. When he put the cup down, a little flash of jitters ran through him, and his vision was blurred for a moment. He pinched the bridge of his nose and felt the feeling subside.

Marty let out a whimper when he saw the billionaire take a long gulp of the coffee. He watched closely as the man shuddered and then touched his face. 'Gotta get out of here,' he thought. He stood up and walked as quickly as he could to the door, taking one last look at Mr. Luthor over his shoulder. The bald man was still drinking the coffee.
    Marty was so preoccupied with him that he didn't notice the other figure entering the Talon and bumped right into it. Or, her, to be exact.

"Hey, watch it, buddy," Chloe said, loudly as she shuffled all of her belongings around in her arms. She looked up at the boy, expecting an apology. Instead, he merely brushed past her and ran out onto the sidewalk. "Rude much?"

Chloe spotted a familiar figure at the counter and walked over to Clark. "Hey," she said, still trying to get a comfortable grip on her laptop, bag and notebook. Clark merely grunted in return and when she followed his line of sight, she groaned. She couldn't take one more minute of the sappy mating dance of her two friends. Chloe spotted Lex sitting alone and determinely walked over to his table. "This seat taken," she asked as she slid into it, placing her stuff on the seat next to her.

"Apparently it is now" Lex smirked at her, taking in her precarious balancing act with all her items. "Working on a story again?" He motioned to her laptop and notebook.

"No comment," she said, mysteriously. Chloe grinned at Lex, then turned around. "What does a girl have to do to get some service around here?"

"Oh I think I can provide you with all you need if you let me." Lex had to fight the urge to slap his hand over his mouth, after the words had spilled from his lips. 'What the Fuck?' He had never been this blunt in his innuendoes, but in some strange way he felt freer, more relaxed. Lex hoped he wouldn't get slapped for his remark, seeing the incredulous look on Chloe's face.

"Oh really," Chloe said, with an innocent look on her face. It wasn't often that Lex let his guard down and she was going to take full advantage of it. "And pray tell Lex," she rolled his name on her tongue, "how would you *service* me?" She smiled; knowing that there was no way that Lex was going to answer the question.

"Oh I'd definitely find ways you couldn't imagine in your wildest dreams." His gaze was burning a hole into her eyes. 'What the fuck' He'd gone and done it again. His brain seemed to have taken a vacation and now his dick seemed to have started to think for him. Lex chuckled at the thought and Chloe's blush. His eyes traveled from her face down to her cleavage and he briefly wondered if he could make that blush cover her whole body. He set his mind on finding it out.

Chloe hadn't expected that. His words were especially embarrassing due to the fact that she had had a rather vivid dream involving the two of them the night before. She felt herself blushing and mentally cursed. But, she wouldn't let him win. She raised her head, locking eyes with the man. "I don't know, my dreams are pretty wild."

"Oh really, so you are dreaming about me? Care to share?" Lex stuck his tongue behind his teeth and leaned back in his seat, letting his gaze travel over her body once again.

'Is this the Twilight Zone,' Chloe wondered as she watched Lex's eyes take in her body. Sure, they had verbally sparred before, but, nothing like this. Lex looked at her expectantly and she remembered that it was now her turn to respond. "I don't believe I said my dreams were about *you*, just that they were wild." She crossed her arms over her chest in a 'so there' gesture.

"Oh, forgive if I assumed incorrectly, so who is the guy of your dreams? Clark? Do you still want him? Do you imagine what it would feel like to kiss him, to stroke him, maybe give him head?" She was rubbing him the wrong way with her stupid infatuation for the farmboy and now he was set to make her pay.

Chloe's mouth was hanging open, she was at a loss for words. A predicament that she did not usually find herself in. She closed her mouth, infuriated by the look of satisfaction on Lex's face. "We're talking about my dreams, Lex, not *yours*."

It was Lex's turn to open and close his mouth like a fish on land for a couple of times. "Why at least I have some experience in the field of sex." He glared at her before he added in a stage whisper "Jungfrau" the German word for virgin, guessing that she wouldn't catch the meaning. At that moment Clark returned from the counter and stood between them leaning over the table.

He quickly recoiled when he saw the look on Chloe's face, she looked as if she was about to leap over the table and pummel Lex. When he turned his attention to his other friend, Clark noticed that the older man also had fire in his eyes. 'Uh oh,' Clark thought. 'Have to seperate them, and fast.' "Chloe," Clark said, and had to repeat her name once more before she broke eye contact with Lex. "Lana needs you," he said, coming up with the only way he could get her away from the table. Chloe clenched her jaw and nodded curtly before getting up and stalking over to the counter. "What was that about," Clark said, taking Chloe's seat.

"Oh nothing of importance, she just lost a round of our verbal sparring, she'll get over it." Lex leaned back, linking his fingers behind his head. "So, any progress on the Lana Front?" He grinned, yes actually grinned at Clark and waggled his eyebrows.

"Not really," Clark said, slowly. There was something off about Lex and he couldn't figure out what it was. "Though we are going to study together tonight." Clark's face lit up at the thought of the two of them in his room, hunched together over a book. Of course, they each had their own books....but still.

Lex let out an exasperated sigh at the incompetence of his friend to get what he wanted. He leaned forward and braced his elbows on the table, intertwining his hands and pressing them against his forehead.

"Clark, I don't get it. You want her, she wants you. It is obvious to this whole cowtown, yet neither of you two is making a move. Frankly, it's fucking annoying. Why don't you do something about it already and get it over with?" His voice had risen slightly in volume as his vent continued. "I mean really, does she have to lay in front of you in nothing but a silk teddy and chirp 'Make love to me Clark' " Lex mocked a high pitched girly tone at the words. "What on hell and earth is necessary that you two get it on already? This whole story could be out of a bad soap for heavens sake!" He fixed the by now flustered farmboy with an exasperated look.

Like Chloe before him, Clark searched for an answer to Lex's question. Numerous broken sounds were emitted from his throat before he settled on some actual words. "I just don't want to rush into anything until she's ready for it," Clark said. He saw Lex roll his eyes at that comment. 'Since when does Lex roll his eyes?' Clark thought. He was pulled out of his train of thought when Chloe came back over to the table.

"What the fuck, Clark," Chloe said, angrily. "Lana didn't need anything. Are you so far gone that you now hear her voice in your head? Or, maybe you're sick and delusional, do you have a fever," she asked as she put her hand to Clark's forehead.

Lex chuckled as he saw that Chloe was still fairly aggravated, 'God she's sexy when she's pissed' however he did not like her getting so overly intimate with the farmboy. "He's fine, just a little out of it from his Lana-Pining I believe." He chuckled at the shocked look Clark was sending him.

Chloe chuckled at the look on Clark's face. "Clark, it's not as if that's news to me. Don't worry," she said, leaning in to mock whisper in his ear, "you're secret is safe with me."

Lex growled when he saw Clark taking a peek down Chloe's cleavage while she leaned over him. "Clark, I think you can take your eyes off of her tits now, she might not like that."

Chloe looked down at Clark who had blushed almost purple by now. She laughed nervously and stepped past Clark, beginning to clear the chair next to him of her stuff. She glanced back at Lex and noticed that he was glaring at Clark. 'Interesting,' she thought. "And, what if I do like it, Lex?"

"Then you would be a pretty shallow girl, Chloe. I thought you'd have a man appreciating you for your intellectual assets, rather than for the size of your breasts." Lex stated coolly, still annoyed that Clark was getting what should be his.

Chloe snorted. "Lex, I'm surprised that I have to tell you this. But, a woman wants both. She wants to be seen as both intellectual and desirable. Maybe that's why your relationships don't work out. So, tell me, which one was Helen? Dumb or ugly?" Chloe crossed her arms over her chest and couldn't help but notice that Lex's eyes left hers and briefly landed on the area that they were discussing.

Lex let his gaze return to her eyes, his look cold as ice. "Actually, she was both. To my eyes at least. Well after I found out she was working for my father and fucking him for convenience that is. And I didn't say only, I said rather, inferring that intellect should be more important than mere beauty. But, going with your line of thinking, in which category would you put Clark? Or Lana for that matter?" He motioned for the former with his elbow, his arms now crossed over his chest.

Chloe finished moving her belongings to the floor and sat down next to Clark, inspecting him intently. "Why do I feel like I'm a specimen," Clark muttered under his breath. Chloe spoke, "Well, being that we haven't specifically defined intelligence, the first part of the question is hard to answer. However," she said, looking at Clark and then behind him at Lana, "while they both might not be able to conjugate a French verb worth a damn, they do have other skills that are beyond me. Clark here," she said, laying her hand on his arm, "can fix any piece of farm equipment. And Lana, even though you wouldn't know it by looking at her, is actually quite the American History buff. As for the desirable portion of this questioning, I'd have to be blind, or very petty, if I didn't say that Lana was pretty. And as for Clark here, well, yum." After her speech she turned to Lex. "Wouldn't you agree?"

"Well, I do have to concede that Clark is a rather attractive male of the species, if you go for the clumsy puppy dog thing. Sorry Clark." He shot a not really convincing apologizing look at the farmboy. "As for Lana, I definitely have to agree to your assessing and even add to it." He didn't really find the girl attracting, but still he wanted to get a rise out of Chloe. "She has this indescribable something about her, seems to be perfection to detail. An opponent nearly impossible to beat if you're competing for the affection of a boy." He knew that would push her buttons, as it was a rather blunt insinuation to the triangle apparently still going on between the three teens.

Chloe surprised Lex by smiling at him. However, it was devoid of any real emotion. "Well, then, I guess it's lucky that I came to my senses, no offense Clark, long ago, right?" Chloe removed her hand from Clark's arm. "Because, it seems, in Lex's knowledgeable opinion of the female species, that I wouldn't stand a chance against Lana in any respect." Her voice trembled with rage and, though she didn't want to admit it, hurt.

Lex internally winced when he recognized the hurt in her voice. He had meant to show her that she had no chance with the farmboy. It was never his intention to make her think she had no chance with him. 'Quick, mind come up with something'.

"I never said you didn't stand a chance in general. Believe me, while boys might go for the seeming perfection of Lana Lang, men tend to prefer a woman that doesn't wear all that she is on her sleeve." He looked at her intently, sending a quick praier to any higher being that might listen, that she would understand what he meant. He didn't give a toss if he had just insulted Clark with that comment, Chloe had highest priority.

"Nice back pedal, Lex," Chloe said. "But, don't worry about me, you don't need to worry about my feelings. You haven't in the past, so why start now? However, I do believe Lana deserves to know that you find her perfect so if you will excuse me gentlemen, and I use the term lightly," she said, her eyes boring into Lex," I'm going to go and tell her." With that, Chloe walked over to the counter, running a hand through her hair. Lex was confusing her way too much, she needed to get away from him.

"Oh if we're doing the truth spilling, maybe we should tell Clark about your dreams" Lex called after her non to silently.

Clark's head whipped around to stare at Chloe, as did everyone else’s in the Talon. Clark could see that Chloe was doing those breathing exercises to control her anger that her dad had suggested. She calmly walked back to the table and sat down next to Lex.

Her eyes were fixed on the floor. "Lex," she said, evenly. "First off, I would appreciate you not yelling after me as if I were your chattel. Second, I assume that you were referring to our earlier conversation about my wild dreams." Clark had to interrupt, "About me," he squeaked out. "No, Clark," Chloe said, still staring at the floor. "I told Lex the dreams I had were not about him. He then *assumed* they were about you. So, Mr. Luthor, the next time you want to humiliate me with baseless accusation, can you at least do it in a more private arena?" Chloe realized that things were spirialing out of control. 'Honey, things already *are* out of control,' she thought to herself.

Lex actually felt chagrined for a moment, but his pride won out. "Well, you were just about to do the same to me, so I think we're even on that level." He tried to make light of the situation. "So, if it's neither Clark, nor me…who is the object of your desire, cause the only one left I can think of would be Mr. Ross and I hadn't pegged you for the jock type."

For a moment, Chloe had a blank look on her face and then she burst out laughing at the thought of her having x-rated dreams about Pete. Lex chuckled for a moment, glad he had gotten out of the worst. He offered her his right hand, while his left came to rest on the back of the booth behind her. "Truce?"

Chloe rolled her eyes and sighed dramatically. "I suppose," she said as she grasped Lex's offered hand.

His eyes widened for a moment at the spark that shot through him at the contact, before he shrugged it off as static electricity. "Good."

At this moment, the cell in his jacket started ringing. He flipped it out and answered the insistent call "Luthor." Chloe and Clark watched him roll his eyes while he was uttering several noncommittal agreeing or disagreeing noises, sometimes throwing in a 'yes', 'no' or 'sure' for good measure. Both teens' eyes widened comically, when he suddenly stuck his index finger in his mouth and made a silent gagging noise.

"Yes, Dad. Yeah. I'll meet you at the mansion in an hour." With that he hung up and replaced the tiny phone in his jacket. Lex threw a twenty on the table and got up. "These are on me." He motioned for the beverages. However, his exit was blocked by Chloe, still sitting next to him.

Chloe noticed that Lex would not be able to make his way out of the Talon unless she moved. And while it was tempting to further annoy him, she decided to stamp down her urge to do so after their truce. She stood up and walked a few steps away from the couch, intending to allow Lex to slide past her. However, when she started walking, he followed close behind, making that plan unfeasible.

When Chloe cleared the edge of the couch, she turned her body slightly so that her back was facing the door of the Talon. Lex turned back to Clark, who was now on his feet and said, "Trust me Clark, carpe diem." Clark smiled and said, "That's just what I was about to do," he said, taking a deep breath and walking over to Lana.

"Hmmm…I'm surprised he actually knew what that meant," Lex murmured, earning a chuckle from Chloe. She noticed that Lex was still standing rather close to her body so she tried to back up without him noticing. However, her plan was thwarted by the leg of the couch. She bumped into it and lost her balance until she felt a pair of strong hands on her waist.

"Thanks," she said, staring at the floor, embarrassed by her display of klutziness. "No problem," she heard Lex whisper back. She felt his right hand leave her hip and then her eyes widened.

If Chloe hadn't caught the smirk on Lex's face as he bid her goodbye, she would have thought that her overactive imagination had gotten the best of her. However, she did see the smirk and the accompanying smug look on his face as he exited the Talon. No, Chloe was right, she was sure of it. Lex's left hand had travelled from her hip to cup her ass for a moment before leaving her body.

tbc

odd duck
    Yay, another great story by you two! What did that guy give Lex?

NS Full Member
    My goodness, that one chapter had more brilliant chlex moments than some entire fictions :lol: I loved it- pleeeaase update soonish? I want to see what else Lex does under the influence of the tainted coffee.

Looking at the title...i'm guessing that the potion is kind of a regressive personality-age thingy, right?

This is so funny! clol:

I'm so glad that both of you decide to gift us with a fic so soon. :biggrin:

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar
    Loved it!!!!! Great job..... I so can't wait to read more... Please please post more soon.... Oh and before I forget bring on the smutty goodness!!! (yeah like u guys didn't know i would ask for it)....

CC

P.s. Sabby it still smells really bad....
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    Geesh Gemini, harsh on the writers aren't we?

Anyways, I must say you caught my attention with the inhaler sentence and kept me captive throught the first chapter, I love you two so much!!!!

<group hug&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;>

B

And no death threats, bribery seems to be working in my favor lately though.

my own little world full of coffee and smut
    MORE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Please&#33;&#33; This is sooooo great&#33; :chlexsign1:

NightGlow
    Just a Guest!
    ILUVIT&#33;ILUVIT&#33;ILUVIT&#33; Please don&#39;t make me wait to long... I&#39;ve had but an excerpt and yet I&#39;m already addicted. :yay:

NS Full Member
    LOL That was great&#33; I loved Lex&#39;s &#39;Teen Spirit[ed]&#39; behaviour. :biggrin: And it was wonderfully descriptive, especially the first part where you took us into the Scholler residence. Great job&#33;

Will Scholler broaden his field test and make the entire town of Smallville (or at least the main characters) his guinea pigs? Looking forward to the next chapter. :

NS Full Member
    In a house on a street, in a city in a state, in a country on a continent, on a planet in a universe
    So, tell me, which one was Helen? Dumb or ugly?
    I love that. I love this so far, please update soon&#33;

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information