Thread: Sleep (Completed) - G

Laetitia Zero
    Just a Guest!

Sleep (Completed) - G

Title: Sleep
    Author: Laetitia Zero
    Rating: G
    Category: Romance
    Disclaimers: The Smallville characters don’t belong to me.
    Summary: Lex visits a sleeping Chloe

“Mister Luthor?”, the kind voice of his secretery said.

“Yes?”

“At Smallville High was another accident. Some of your acquaintances were hurt too.” Before finishing this sentence, Lex left the room and got into his Lamborghini.

Some minutes later he knocked softly on Chloe’s door, but no one answered. Gabe had told him before, that Chloe might be sleeping, so he opened the door. Chloe was sleeping peacefully and a light smile encountered Lex’ face. She looked like an angel. This was the woman he wanted to share his life with, he thought for himself and sat down on Chloe’s bed. He caressed her face lightly and pushed a strand of hair out of Chloes eyes.

“Lex?”, came softly from Chloe. Lex felt a warm feeling in his stomach. It was his name he had been calling, not Clark’s or Pete’s. Maybe there was a chance for both of them.

“Hey gorgeous, how are you feeling?”, Lex said smiling. Chloe looked softly at him and Lex felt the feeling in his stomach rise.

“Better... How did you get to know it that quikly?” Lex smiled brightly at her.

“Some people really like you and told me.” Chloe nodded and closed her eyes again. Lex caressed her face again almost automatically and Chloe leaned against the touch.

“It’s a nice way to be woken up like this.”, she said softly.

“Sleep some more, Chloe. I’m staying here with you.” Chloe nodded and fell asleep shortly after that. Lex looked at her lineament. After some time the leaned down and kissed Chloe’s forehead lightly.

“I wish we could really be together.”, he said and sat down on a chair, not withour caressing Chloes face again.

“Chloe Sullivan, do you want to marry me?” But Chloe was sleeping peacefully and didn’t hear his words. Lex smiled again. Maybe it was better this way. They were just knowing each other for about a year and he wasn’t able to think of anything else than to share the rest of his life with Chloe.

Laetitia Zero
    Just a Guest!
    edited due to merging of topics

Hmmm....I know this is in the short story section, but u can't just leave it like that. What about a sequel? or a prequel?

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    I agree with Lulucifer there has got to be more. I loved this.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I really love your story! It's so romantic the way that Lex just wanted to stay with Chloe and make sure she was safe!! I agree with everyone else, this story definitely needs a sequel!! :biggrin: :chlexsign4:

Members
    See, I told you this story is great the Chlex way. And I must say I agree with the others.:chlexsign1:

I think I have to make sure that you write a sequel.

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    GAH! That was more like an extended drabble, which is just entirely frustrating because you don't get any back story or epilogue. Maybe you should keep writing and post it in a different category.

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    Awww that's so beautiful! Lex is such a sweetie!!!

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    Not bad, but this one definitly needs a sequel
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Oh, that was sweet! Like the others, I would really love to read a sequel too! :biggrin:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information