+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix (NC-17)

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Phoenix Chapter 12 3/25/06 (NC-17)

You had me going there but I am glad it got straigtened out. If I were Chloe I would choose jail not murder.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Phoenix ~Completed~ (NC-17)

Chapter 13 Choice

“A young girl residing in Smallville will testify again in a major trial …” Chloe was reading the morning edition of the Daily Planet.

She was sitting in Lex’s study enjoying his company on a Saturday morning. It was two weeks since they retuned from the Caribbean.

She continued to read aloud thinking Lex was reading along with her and she opened the paper to the rest of the article. “Young girl survived a car crash and kidnapping…” Chloe continued to read and Lex started to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Chloe wiggled in his lap closing the newspaper.

“I was reading the political satire comic.” Lex said tightening his grip on Chloe’s waist.

“I thought we were reading it together?” Chloe opened the paper back up to finish the article.

Lex took the paper from her and tossed it to the coffee table. “I think you’ve read enough.”

Chloe let him move over her and nudge her onto her back on the sofa. “Why did they have to keep calling me a girl? Not just a girl but a young girl.”

Lex leaned over her moving her body into position under him. “I don’t know? You are most certainly not a girl.” He started undoing the buttons of her top and Chloe tried to continue the conversation.

“They mixed up the facts to. They talked about you so badly.” Chloe lifted up slightly to let Lex get her shirt off.

“I guess you need to start working for the Planet so they can have a real reporter.” Lex reached behind her to undo the back of her bra freeing her breast for him to fondle.

“Yes but that won’t be until the summer.” Chloe heaved her chest forward as he teased her nipples with his tongue. “Did I make the right decision?”

Lex looked up to her from her chest still holding her to breast in his hand. “I think you did but it doesn’t matter what I think. You have to live with your choice not me but glad you choose what you did.”

He was right and it was a choice she would have to live with the rest of her life taking Helen's life. Chloe had what she wanted right in front of her that day in the hotel. The Teagues were going to jail and she could have killed Helen if it was truly what she wanted. That day in the Caribbean she was given a choice that she wasn’t ready to go through with.

After she woke up from her coma Chloe wanted a lot of things but stepping into the roll of a killer wasn’t one of those things. Someday she may be forced to do something to protect her self but premeditated murder wasn’t a line she was ready to cross. Her revenge could be satisfied in other ways.

“I can’t wait to see them in their orange jump suits.” Chloe reached over Lex’s head leaning him back down to her breast. The trial date was set and Lex seemed worried that she would be placed in danger so she would be going into hiding soon. Once again her life would be placed on hold because of her involvement with the Luthor family.

“How is your father doing in his cage?” Chloe started to pull Lex’s black t-shirt up puling it over his head.

Lex sat up over her and pulled off the shirt then settled back down on top of her. “I’ll handle my father. Now stop talking so much. Can't you see what I'm doing here?”

“Who said I wanted to have sex with you right now?” Chloe dropped her hands from his back and stiffened her body under him.

“I’ll change your mind.” Lex lowered him self back between her breast lick a line down to navel.

“So you want to play a game.” Chloe shivered as he licked down her grabbing his head trying to direct him where she needed him.

Lex moved back up her to meet her eyes. “I don’t want to play Chloe.” He leaned in closer to her lips not touching them whispering to her. “I want to make love to you.”

“We do that all the time. I want to play.” Chloe tried to kiss him but he inched away from her mouth.

“No, games Chloe. I want make love to you.” He leaned away from her looking at her tenderly getting lost in her eyes.

She knew what he meant and it wasn’t like she didn’t like the way they had sex but it was rarely sweet or gentle since they started after her coma. It was that way since the first time in her bed in the safe house.

Chloe tried to remember that night when Lex came to check on her and her father then left only to come back a few hours later. She was lying awake in her in bed thinking about him when came back to her room thinking he would find her asleep.

He told her he couldn’t keep himself away from her anymore and he took sweetly that night and for some reason he wanted to do it now. He was gently and attentive feeling like he had to protect her from everything. Wanting to keep her safe from his father and must be feeling the same way not about the pending trial.

“Still think your going to lose me?” Chloe placed her hands back to his arms trailing her fingers up and down his biceps.

“I told you and keep telling you I’ll protect Chloe. I love you.” Lex ran his hand through her hair brushing his chest against hers.

Chloe believed him and wasn’t going to argue with his obsession to always protect her from everything. No matter how strong she was she still needed Lex and even if he would never admit he need her. “I love you to. We can do it your way. Make love to me Lex.”

Lex moved off of her taking his pants off and Chloe saw that he was already hard for her. She followed after him taking her pants off quickly letting him rest between her legs on the sofa.

Lex placed a finger at her entrance then slid inside her checking to see how wet she was. She heard him moan once he found what he was looking for and he quickly replaced his finger with his cock.

Chloe hissed as he filled closing her eyes. His hands went to her hips moving her lower on him sinking into her deeper. “You know I need you.”

“I know you do.” Chloe opened her eyes to look him pushing up into him getting him going. She was surprised he said it and let the tender moment take over her.

Lex started slow and steady rearing back letting the tip of him rest at her opening then gliding back into her. His hands went to one side of her and the other caressed her cheek. This was what he wanted and Chloe didn’t want to admit she needed it too. They both could use a few moments of peace in each to her arms.

His smooth thrust became more determined and his hips started to roll a little giving her a different kind of simulation building her up to her release. Chloe tried to meet his thrust locking eyes with holding on to his arm squeezing his muscles.

“Ah God Chloe.” Lex groaned and fell over on her pulling her closer to him rocking into her harder. She wrapped her arms around him keeping him close to her. He was breathing in her ear telling her he loved her.

Chloe was getting closer to climax and closed her eyes panting in his ear. “Lex…Lex…” She was chanting wanting him to go faster needing him to do this for her.

Lex lifted up from her settling up high enough to give her room to slid her hand between their bodies and she need. Chloe pushing into her clit looking up at Lex with his eyes closed trying to hold out for her to come for him.

She reached up for his face with her free hand bringing him back to look at her and Lex opened his eyes his face contorted and his mouth slightly opened moaning over her. Chloe was twirling her clit in her fingers losing control of her rhythm rocking up into.

She pushed up wildly then pushed into her clit letting her self go shuddering under him as she came. Her orgasm was jerky and she let out some choked cries feeling him set go only seconds after she did.

He leaned back down to her holding on to her and Chloe was enjoying it but there was only so much sweet Lex she could handle. She let her self get control of her breathing nudging him back too look at.

“What are you going do about Clark and the stone? I know you’ve been planning something.”

Lex pulled his soften cock out of her and she saw a little glint in his eye at her question. Things where only just starting with Clark and she was certain Lex wasn’t just going to let his abilities go without using them for his own personal gain.

“I have a few things in mind. Why you want to help me? Need something to keep you busy? I thought that was my job.” He was still hovering over her grinning. Chloe’s hand still between them reached for his cock wet from being inside her. She started to tease the head making him flinch a little each time her fingers brushed over him.

She could feel him starting to harden again. “You do keep me busy but I do need a new project. So I’ll help...” She guided him back into her looking up at Lex; looking up at her future. "...after we finish round two."

Toying with Clark would be something that could keep her occupied for a while.

Chloe woke up from her coma releasing her self from the prison of acting as the nice girl and understanding best friend. Now she was who she was supposed to be letting go of her fears and insecurities. There was no going back and she never wanted to.

The End

Notes: I know I just ended there, huh. Thank you to everyone that took the ride with me on this one but I think this story has had its run. This is my second fic and I’m happy to say that it is done. Someday Phoenix might show her face but for her now I’m letting her rest she has been very busy. More evil Chlex could come if I think of a good plot. Again THANK YOU!

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Phoenix ~Completed~ (NC-17)

You ended it there?!! That was a great ending but I need more. I'm glad Chloe made the right decision & let them all go to jail. Well, you know you need a sequel now. There's so much that Lex & Chloe have in store for Clark. I loved this story. You did a great job.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Great job I loved this story.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

This was a truly excellent story!

I love how you had Chloe shedding the good girl/best friend image and embracing her true self--WONDERFUL
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

I can't believe this fic is finished !! Ending was great but you so have to do a sequel !! I'm off to read Lex & Chloe now as i'm way behind but as for phoenix I loved it , great work !!!

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Red face Re: Phoenix ~Completed~ (NC-17)

Loved it Letia evil Chlex is always good to read so maybe you will come back with more at a later date! You had me for a minute though I thought she really had dreamed it all and then I was worried she would kill Helen, but everything worked out great!!

I loved this bit
    “I think I understand fine. You want to shield me from everything and killing them would mean you would lose a part of me that you cherish. You like the innocent part of me and don’t want to lose that.” Chloe tried to move away from him but he locked his hands around her.
    Sorry it has ended but now you can write some more for your Lex and Chloe story can't you ? because you know how much I that !

Re: Phoenix (NC-17)

I love this story. A little bit of evil Chlex brightens my day - a rather disturbing thought now that I think about it. However, this story was interesting, well-written and extremely hot. I will definitely be looking for other stories by you.

nice job! i really liked it

Great Story.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information