+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Native (NC-17)

Lex's Gypsy Girl

Re: Native (NC-17)

poor Bruce.

Thumbs up Re: Native (NC-17)

You got really itching for the next chapter now. Please Please Please post more soon. I'm really lovin this story.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I am glad I was able to put the smilie on my last review. This was so beautiful but I am so sacred for Chloe. Please dont let her die.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

I'm definitely ready to read more. Lex and Chloe are so sweet together but God dammit! Nell is trying to mess it all up, crazy bitch. Well I hope that Lex and Chloe are ok...and the smut was great as usual

Steph*

I am soooo not an addict tiger04's Avatar

Poor poor Bruce. Please let chloe be ok, she has had such a hard childhood in this fic. She needs to happy with lex. Question= Is Lionel going to show up?

Nell really needs to , she mush to go away no question about it

Please update again soon

AT

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

Wonderful updates!! I'm so glad that Chloe and Lex are getting married!! Yay!! But Nell really needs to be stopped!! And I also found it funny that Clark is having to stay in Lana's tent so that she doesn't sleep around!! Why do I think that marriage isn't going to work? Post again soon please!!

NS Full Member

At first I was doubtful about such an alternate universe but this story is fantastic. The characters are great and I love that Lex was immediately drawn to Chloe and not, what was her name? Doe with Blank Expression or some such thing. Am very excited to read the rest of the story.

Thanks!

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

that was great i can't wait for more so please update very very soon. i love it that lex and chloe are getting married and bruce is there for them. i hope they don't fall for any tricks. the smut was excellent.

Lex's secret Lover *wink* gumballtiger's Avatar

Exclamation Re: Native (NC-17)

Hey look a new chapter... What number is this again? Oh well like it matters... There was a question about if Lionel would show up.. Well he will be in the next chapter, but you won't hate him. I made him semi-good, so you should like him well enough... This is a pretty good chappie.. A little shorter than before, 2224 words this time, but that is okay. So here goes>>>>

~~~~~~~~

The next morning was bright, crisp and clear. Lex woke up with a smile and slowly kissed Chloe awake. When she groaned and shoved him away with a muttered “Not again Lex..” and went back to sleep, Lex had to grin. He had worn her out and he felt semi-bad about waking her up during the night for a few rounds of ‘Fun’.

With a soft kiss to her cheek he let her sleep, and rolled out of their makeshift sleeping area. They had ended up shoving the two smaller woven mats together and put a blanket on top before lying down.

Dressing quickly, Lex shaved his head, and began to try and make breakfast. Try being the key word. The food was mostly edible if a little odd looking when he was done. The biscuits from dinner that he had tried to reheat ended up getting too warm making them soft. One slipped off the stick he was using and into the fire. He scowled, and then set the too warm biscuits aside in favor of the thin slabs of meat. Putting those on the metal pan he watched it sizzle and licked his lips. When he flipped it over it was slightly burned. Narrowing his eyes at the food he scowled. Putting the meat on wooden platters when it was done he tried something simpler.

He used a wooden block and a sharp knife to cut up the apples and pears that were sitting in a basket next to the door-flap. He couldn’t seem to make a straight cut in the fruit. The fruit was defying him… this would not be tolerated. He started to hack at it in frustration. Chloe woke up and rolled over in search of the loud thwacking noises. Staring at Lex, hunched over the block and decapitating fruit she covered her mouth so he wouldn’t hear her giggle.

Suddenly Lex cursed, and stuck his thumb in his mouth, sucking at it as he mumbled. Chloe decided it was time to intervene. Slipping to his back and leaning over his shoulder, she saw he had put down the knife in favor of sucking on his cut finger. Tapping him on the shoulder she smiled.

“Where did you put my jerkin?” Chloe asked with a blush, she was still naked.

Lex looked her over and grinned. She gave him a smack on the arm and commanded that he find it while she finished with the fruit. Lex grumbled some but stood and wandered around the tepee looking under the bedding and other belongings for her clothes. Mean while Chloe finished chopping the fruit. Setting it on another plate she hid a smile. Lex’s fruit looked pitiful, too small and wilted, or too large and funny shaped, while hers looked just about perfect, mostly square and bite-sized.

When Lex returned handing her the dress, he scowled seeing the fruit. Sitting down, still sucking on his thumb he snatched one chunk of her fruit and popped it in his mouth, chewing quickly while she pulled the leather over her head. He stuck his still bleeding thumb back into his mouth as she knelt at his side.

“Stay here,” She ran a hand over his head with a smile, “I’ll be right back.” She stood and left the tent. Within a few minutes she returned with a small basket under her arm. Kneeling again she unpacked the basket, but Lex couldn’t tell what most of the stuff was. Holding out her hand she gripped his wrist, tugging his thumb away from his mouth with a soft smile. Scowling he let her have his hand, watching her with interest.

She dabbed at the cut with a soft fluffy white thing and he growled lightly.

“That hurts!” He sounded something like a child as he tried to take back his hand and Chloe just smiled, giving his palm a kiss. He settled back with a grumble but let her continue working. She took out a small stone bowl that had leather stretched across the top, and opened it. Inside was a creamy goo that smelled slightly minty. Dipping a finger in it she kissed his wound before rubbing the cream lightly into the cut. Lex winced.

“That stings, Chloe…” He didn’t try to pull away this time and Chloe nodded with a soft smile.

“It will feel better soon…” She crooned softly, pulling out a strip of white cloth and wrapping it slowly around his finger, asking if it was too tight or loose. She bound it with two leather strings and she gave his arm a pat.

“All done.” Chloe leaned forward and kissed his cheek. Lex gave her a look that said ‘it still hurts but I am willing to forgive you’. She just laughed and settled against his side. He sighed, knowing he was defeated and leaned down to kiss her in return. His gaze was drawn to where her breasts strained against the leather of her jerkin.

“What happened here?” He lifted a hand with a soft smile and brushed the back of his fingers over the tight fabric. Chloe swatted at him and giggled.

“You’re the one that got me wet yesterday… So it is your fault my jerkin got stiff and shrunk.” She hit him on his chest with a soft smack. Lex burst out laughing and pulled her against his chest. He pressed his face to her neck and breathed in her soft smell, mixed with his, and the scent of their sex. Still chuckling he didn’t catch her smile.

“What are you laughing at? You got wet too… What about your loincloth?” Chloe smirked, when Lex froze and looked down. Chloe started to laugh, but stopped when Lex just shrugged.

“So what?” Lex grinned at her with a teasing tilt to his mouth, “You don’t want to show off what your man has?”

Chloe gasped… “Why would you want to show anyone?!”

“Cause you should be proud that your man is big enough to go on display…” Lex rubbed her belly with his fingers as he licked the skin of her neck. “Don’t you know that I am a *great* catch?” He growled playfully and bit at her neck.

“Lex that is gross… I mean, I don’t want to walk out of my tepee one day and see all the men walking around NAKED! And I definitely don’t want to see the other women naked…” Chloe shuddered against Lex and popped an apple piece into her mouth, chewing delicately. Lex quirked an eyebrow at her.

“Well I don’t want you seeing naked men… Except for me, of course.” Lex growled tightening his arms around her possessively. She wiggled against him and sighed happily.

“Well, good, because I don’t want YOU to see other naked women either.” Chloe smiled and cuddled against his chest. When he handed her the plate with the soggy biscuits and the burnt meat she started to giggle, before she noticed he was sulking about the food. Then she calmed down and ate it with a few smiles for him, and no nasty faces, although the meet tasted a little odd and the biscuits stuck to her mouth.

Lex knew the food wasn’t very good, he could taste it as well as she could, but he was glad she wasn’t saying anything. He kept reaching for the apple and pear bites to help get the flavor out of his mouth. Chloe finished eating before he did, and she snuggled into his lap watching him eat with a smile.

“What?” He asked around a juicy piece of fruit.

Chloe leaned up and kissed his jaw. “Just looking at you.” She shifted in his lap, straddling him and leaning forward to blow cool air in his ear. “Watching as the muscles in your jaw move, the way your tongue touches your lips, the way your teeth slice through the food…” She trailed off, nibbling on his earlobe, and Lex groaned.

“Baby… Don’t tempt me; you’re still sore from last nigHT!!” His voice rose and he jerked against her as her tongue dipped into his ear. Chloe blushed when he mentioned it, and hid her face in his neck. Lex sighed in relief and lifted her in his arms, repositioning her so that he wasn’t bumping up into the soft heat between her thighs every time he moved.

“What are we doing today, Lex?” Chloe asked, trailing her fingers over his chest in slow, soft patterns as her breath feathered across his skin. Lex took a last bite of the semi-edible food before he looked down at her.

“Well, you never told me if you wanted the wedding in the evening or in the morning. After you decide, we can do whatever we want…” Lex smiled nudging her slightly, to get her thinking.

Pursing her lips, Chloe paused and her tongue touched her lips as she thought.

“Well the evening would give me more time to get ready, but the morning would be more romantic. If we did it in the evening we would have to wait the whole night to go back to your village, and in the morning we could leave right away…. I think we should do it morning… What do you think?” She peered up at him with her soft mossy green eyes.

“Baby, I said whatever you want, so I think that morning is perfect. Just because that is when you want it.” Lex dipped his head to rub his nose against hers. She smiled and kissed him.

“Thank you Lex.” Chloe smiled and climbed out of his lap. “So, tomorrow morning? We should go tell Lillian…”

Lex stood up and tucked her smaller body under his shoulder, wrapping his arm around her neck and shoulders as he used his other hand to open the tepee flap. Stepping out into the mid morning sunlight they both blinked and shaded their eyes. After a moment they started in the direction of Lillian and Gabe’s tepee.

With a warm smile, they entered the tent, whose flap was open and pinned back against the side. Lillian was sitting next to Gabe and they were talking. Both looked up when they entered and smiled in welcome.

“Gabe, Lillian,” Lex nodded a greeting to both of them while Chloe smiled happily. “Chloe and I have decided on when we want the wedding.”

Lillian looked so excited as she stood up and hugged both of them.

“Good for you,” Gabe murmured with a warm elderly smile, “Weddings are good things… I’m happy that you two are joining at such a young age, gives you more of the rest of your lives together…. Don’t have to waste time with all that other hullabaloo…”

Lillian waved a hand at him and smiled with a soft blush. “Oh you…Well don’t keep me in suspense.. When?!”

Lex and Chloe laughed, glancing at each other with wide grins. “Well we decide early tomorrow morning… Is that alright with you?” Chloe asked softly.

“Well of course it is, the bride and groom must have exactly what they want. Alright I will make sure everything is ready, now you two go and have a wonderful day.”

With a laugh both Lex and Chloe were shooed out of the tent by a smiling Lillian who immediately left the tepee and hurried off, muttering joyfully about all the things she was going to do.

Lex and Chloe watched her leave and gave a last wave to Gabe, who smiled indulgently, before they headed down to the river for the rest of the day. As they were leaving the village they ran into Nell. A slight stare down ensued, but it was ended when Lana and Clark came around the corner.

“Hi guys! Where are you going?” Clark asked cheerfully, Lana smiled at them childishly from next to Clark before she caught sight of Nell’s scowl. Then she copied the face with surprising accuracy. When Clark noticed he reached down ad roughly squeezed her wrist, making the young dark haired girl wince, whimper and press against his side in apology for something she probably didn’t understand.

Nell’s frown became even more fierce, and she walked away with a soft huff. Clark shrugged and turned to back to Lex and Chloe.

“Well we were just going to wander around for a while… We wanted some time alone.” Lex wasn’t very subtle with his hint, but Clark didn’t notice subtle, and this wouldn’t bother him at all.

Clark grinned and with a wink he led Lana away. Chloe let out the breath she hadn’t known she was holding. Lex held her against his side until she stopped trembling, her fear of Nell and Lana increased now that she hadn’t had to deal with them in a few days. She had so much more to lose now. She might lose Lex if they decided to interfere.

Lex just smiled down at her. “Don’t worry, Baby. I’ll take care of you.”

Chloe smiled and they resumed their walk to the river, where they both sat on the grassy bank in silence, wrapped in each other’s arms.

*First, Chloe starts to disobey me… Now Lana is abandoning me in favor of that muscle bound dunder-head Clark? Obviously there are more people that need to be disposed of than I had originally thought.*

~~~~~~~
    See this is the part where you were supposed to figure out it was Nell, but that is okay. see ya later guys! *waves*

Re: Native (NC-17) updated April 11th

wow Nell really is evil in this fic, she should start with her plan to off Lana first and then get foiled before she makes it to chloe lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information