+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Chlex Drabbles (G+) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

NS Full Member
    awh, Lex leaving notes. that's cute!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Aww that was so sweet.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    He knew.

From the second her fiancé walked into his office at the mansion and told him the ‘happy news’, he knew that Clark wasn’t the father of Chloe’s baby.

So why was he sitting across the table from the couple, giving his congratulations to them when all he wanted to do was rip the other man’s throat out for taking what was his?

Clark got up and excused himself from the table, giving Lex the opportunity he had been looking for.

“When are you going to tell him?”

“I’m not,” Chloe said quietly.

“Then I will.”

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar
    DRABBLE

Hi, this is my first attempt at a Smallville drabble. Please tell me what you think :biggrin:

He had to admit to himself that he was worried. It was a new emotion for him. As a rule, he denied ever feeling any emotions, much less worry. But that was before. Before a blonde reporter entered the picture. She was everything he wasn't: she was the brightness against his darkness, she was witty opposing his sarcasm, she was love versus his anger.

Lionel Luthor hadn't realized that Chloe Sullivan would be such a formidable opponent. They both wanted to see Lex's future secure. Chloe wanted his happiness and Lionel wanted Lex to be as soulless a corporate giant as he was. The question was who would be the strongest?
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Ooh - nice. Liked it.

Silly Sphinx
    Just a Guest!
    The drunken fics are in abundance, and I really didn't want to write one...but I thought of this scene a while ago and was tempted. Yay for Drabbles!

She licked her lips and took in the sight of the man greedily. He was sitting on the floor with his back up against the couch. The glass of liquor was almost gone. She had kept careful count of his alcohol consumption and knew his limits which, he had surpassed a long time ago.

Taking a swig of the bitter clear liquid, she dropped to the floor and crawled over to him. In her own drunken haze she straddled his lap and he met her gaze with a confused one, "What are you doing...?" He mumbled.

"Driving Lex while under the Influence." She said drunkenly, and then kissed him.

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Hee hee hee.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Those were great. I loved all of the drabbles. :clap:

Hope :biggrin:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Originally posted by scifichick774@Nov 28 2003, 03:25 PM
    From the second her fiancé walked into his office at the mansion and told him the ‘happy news’, he knew that Clark wasn’t the father of Chloe’s baby. .......

“When are you going to tell him?”

“I’m not,” Chloe said quietly.

“Then I will.”
    scifichick774, i really think you could make this a longer story, i mean that would be a terrific start *starts daydreaming*.....

right?
    :chlexsign3:

see spot snark Senior Member happy bunny's Avatar
    Wow, lots of updates in my absence.

ghostwriter, I've got one word for yours; awwww It's so sweet, I love it!

Kris, Awesome! Nothing better than Chloe cheating on Clark with Lex, that is except for Chloe dumping Clark's sorry ass for Lex, which come on, you know she should. Anyway, love it. Only problem is *whines* I want more. Can't you hear it begging for a continuation? *g*

Kathy, yay!! You posted! And great job! Love the reflections into the characters and you gotta love that last line.

Silly Sphinx, luv it!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information