+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast

Thread: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

Re: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

Owh! I just love this update!

Poor Lex, Chloe is mad at him for trying to help. He is so cute when he is half asleep. :-D I understand her point. I would have wanted to help contribute, but I hope her and Lex patch all of this up soon. Can't wait for the next update!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh that was bad but this was funny as hell
    At the moment, Lex had to sincerely stifle the urge to wrap his hands around Jean Pierre's throat and squeeze the little French ferret until he squeaked.
    I can imagine Lex doing that to him and to funny. Chloe needs to calm down and see it as a nice gift. I know I would. Great job girls.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Love the update

Oh, poor Lex! While I completely understand Chloe's initial freakout- this is just the sort of thing she would find heavyhanded- I just can't help but *wibble* a little for Lex.

Great update!

Poor Lex, she didn't like the couch. I hope Lex can drag himself out of this mess.
    I'm worried, though, that Chloe might get into trouble while out with her friends. She'd better not find someone else to share that new bedroom with.
    I can't wait for the next update!

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Oh dear, disaster strikes again. I can see where both Chloe and Lex are coming from, but honestly, those two are way to stubborn for their own good. It was Lex's fault this time, though. But Chloe's rejecting the couch was harsh. Heh.

Loved the Lex/Gabe bonding scene. It was interesting to see Gabe having the upper hand for once. But I miss Lionel! Hope to see him appearing soon.

Update soon, please! I need to see them (kiss and) make up!

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Excellent update!

I can completely understand Chloe's anger, but most of all, her hurt, that both Lex and Gabe went behind her back, and bought her things to decorate HER apartment without consulting her first.

This is where she lives, and she should be able to approve everything.

I know that Lex's heart is in the right place, but Chloe doesn't need to be bought off to be his friend. She likes him for who he is, and not what he can buy her.

I am completely on Chloe's side, but I am hoping she doesn't stay angry at Lex for too long. I'm sure he'll figure out a way to get her to forgive him
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSabby
    Chloe ignored the white box that sat on her bed tied with a blood red ribbon. She wouldn’t be surprised if Lex had left her a box of money, too.
    Had to laugh with that one. Poor JP- he really thought Chloe would find it thoughtful. She'll kill him when she finds out what's it it

When her eyes landed on the desk and chair that her father had bought her she thought she just might scream. Both of them had gone against her wishes. She had been perfectly clear and rational when she had spoken to them about what she did and did not want but the fuckers hadn’t given one good god damn about it.
    Now that I don't get. Lex said that those had to stay. What was Jean Paul thinking....about a bonus-for doing the opposite of what he was told? This is Luther. Lex Luthor we are talking about!!

She walked back out into the living room and looked around. After a moment she said, “Where the fuck is the fucking phone?” She couldn’t even fucking find anything in this fucking place.
    Now that was funny. It also kinda made me think about Extreme Makeover:Home Edition- Do they tell the family where the phone is?

Ok so I knew Chloe would be angry, but holy crap...she was really riled. Granted I can understand that she feels like they invaded her space and they took away the chance for her to create the space that she is going to live in but, Lex was just trying to be nice. I think that most of the time he doesn't really know how to say certain things so he demonstrates what he's feeling instead. What a mess, he was trying to be a good friend and I think it kind of backfired. He and Gabe are in for a good chewing out Great update!

Steph*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information