+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Bedroom (Rated R)

Re: The Bedroom (Rated R)

I loved it ^^ You did great

Quote Originally Posted by Xevaral
    Pictures of Chloe appeared in his mind. On second thought, maybe celibacy isn't meant for him.
    smart boy, smart boy!
    He wanted to take her innocence and throw it away. Perhaps that was what drove him mad, drove him to obsession. He leaned down, lips almost touching but not quite. She was breathing harder, waiting for him to touch her. She was wanting this. She was craving for this. No, she is the one that drove him mad, it was all her, not her innocence.
    Glad he realized this.
    He didn't realize that she was more than a one-time fuck at the time.
    What a moron…

"Where is your bedroom? And by bedroom I mean the one you actually sleep in, not a guest bedroom. Or shall I call them your victory rooms?"

Maybe it was because Lex had a hard time in letting people in. With a father like Lionel Luthor, it was almost expected. He remembered his father's words, "Never let anyone truly see you. They will know your weakness, then display it for the world to see. They will destroy you, because they are against you. Everyone is against you."

Before he knew it, he was leading Chloe to his bedroom, slowly breaking down his walls piece by piece. He wasn't going to become like his father, even though he was well on his way already. At first, he thought Chloe was the one shaking, but soon realized that it was actually him. He was going to let her see him.

Lex was seeing Chloe for who she really is, and she was seeing him, truly seeing him. He simply couldn't last any longer, looking into her eyes at that one moment, he knew that she wouldn't destroy him.
    This fic, these quotes right here… THIS is why I ship Chlex.

Excellent writing, excellent fic.

NS Full Member

So cute, yet so short...
    And Lex really acted like a jerk after they returned. But at least he said he was sorry, and what it's really important, he mean it, because knowing or not, he needs her, and she needs him.
    They are so good together...

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

Good fic.

Members

Ok, I'm not sure where this is going but I like it so far...so PLEASE continue!!!

That was great, not sure if I would have forgiven Lex so quickly if I were Chloe, oh who am I kidding, Its Lex, of course I'd forgive him!!!

Kimmie

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information