Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention!: Some smaller things you have to check!!!

kukla47
    Just a Guest!

Re: Attention!: Some smaller things you have to check!!!

New board will take a while to get usedto but so far it looks great, keep up the good work on fixing the bugs.

Demented Detective Senior Member newbatgirl's Avatar

FYI, I just wanted to point out that I noticed when I was on the Who's Online page that I could see the Google Bot (Spider, whatever it's called) stop by. Have you guys always been abe to tell when that happened or is this a vbulletin thing?

Just wondering.

The Masked Phantomess Senior Member Augustine86's Avatar

I realize moving the whole Forum to a new place must be an Herculean effort so take it easy, one thing at a time. So far this new forum is working fine, the avatars are up and running and, though the personal avatars will be missed, if they were taking up too much space and they needed to go, then so be it.

I just wanted to congratulate you on a new forum and a constant effort to provide the best to us chlexers. You go!

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

NBG, we could always see a Google Spider, but we haven't seen one before now... But it's nothing to worry about

Augustine, yeah, there's still a lot of stuff to work out. We are working on getting personal avatars as well, we just have to find the setting for it!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

NS Senior Member Senior Member TheConfusingWorldOfJustin's Avatar

Ok, I just needed to ask, do you happen to know where I could get something that allows me to view my private messages, after I download them?

I've tried all three versions, and I can't view either of them...all i get is computer code...

It doesn't really matter at the momment, I just wanted to ask...thanks Jules and Waru...

-JJ

Demented Detective Senior Member newbatgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Julie
    NBG, we could always see a Google Spider, but we haven't seen one before now... But it's nothing to worry about
    I asked because we use a really ancient version of Invision on my husband's MB and he says he always has to check with our host to see if the bot has gone by. The software doesn't show us like this did. Perhaps that's a newer feature? What version were you guys running on the old board?

I know there was a spider bot log in the admin control panel on Invision... We had 1.3.1 at the end there...
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar

hey jules, have you still got a paypal thiingy for NS, and is so, how do I donate to it?

just wondering

ok, just read the donation thread, and have now got the answer! sorry for being aspam head!

Wish Chloe left w/GA&guys LEXNCHLOEROCK's Avatar

Thanks Jules and Waru for the new site and all the work you both have done and are doing! Love the new site. Behind you all the way.

Ash, no worries... As soon as I get well (got the flue ) I'll set it up again

Thread Information