I am soooo not an addict tiger04's Avatar
    great chapters. clark looking at chloe was a funny bit. Loveed, I'm Satan

AT

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Damn! WOW!!!! that was HOT!!!! :clap:

Hope :chlexsign3:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    I feel like I went trick or treating and this is my candy!!

WONDERFUL!!!

I so love Chlexy smut on Halloween!

SaraC

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    Hallowe’en Smallville Fanfiction - NC-17

SPOILER WARNING: Spoilers abound, up to the current episode in U.S./Canadian release.

Disclaimer: Smallville, the characters therein, and all affiliated copyrighted materials are owned by the WB. This is a work of fanfiction not intended for profit or infringement, only for the pleasure of fans of the series.

A/N: Happy sugar rush everyone! This is the last chapter. I hope you’ve enjoyed it.

Chapter Nine

Their costumes were dented but salvageable, and Chloe and Lex managed to find her horns by tripping over them. They made their way casually down the hall, stopping to kiss periodically.

“I’m hungry,” she observed out loud, swinging their joined hands between them.

“Sex is aerobic,” he replied. “There’s a pot of coffee on in the kitchen.”

Chloe’s eyes lit up. “Really?” Her hand squeezed his almost painfully.

“I have a staff of a few dozen people, there’s always coffee,” he chuckled, and at her hopeful look let go of her hand. “Go get the coffee, I’ll go in and play host. You might also want to put on some more lipstick.”

“Okay!” She broke into a run, stumbled and stopped, leaning against the wall. Pulling off the shoes she ran even faster, the wings flapping behind her in a reasonable simulation of actual flight.

Candy meant nothing to her when there was french roast to be had.

Lex did a final check and stepped up to the ballroom doors. Dance music played loud enough to be heard through the closed doors and he took a deep breath.

Just a party, he thought, another two hours and I’ll be free.

As he walked into the formal ballroom, Lex put on his social smile. He mingled with the guests and made small talk, buoyed up on his recent orgasm. Many people would recall the party as the first time they saw Lex Luthor drop his friendly act and just act friendly.

Lana Lang, who was doing a poor imitation of Audrey Hepburn, grabbed his arm and regarded him with eyes as big as saucers. He knew the best thing to do was to play along until she lost interest, so Lex smiled amiably at her.

“Hi Lana, nice costume. I hope you’re having fun.”

She smiled and touched her upswept hair. “Thank you, Lex.” She seemed torn and he realized she was still gripping his arm.

“Is there something wrong?” I want my arm back. Go bother Clark. Put down the coffee, Chloe, and come grab my ass.

Lana leaned forward and stage whispered. “Did you and Chloe get married?”

He shook his head. “No. What have you heard?”

Lana apparently didn’t catch the fact that his returned stage whisper was mocking, because she let go of his arm and looked alarmed. “Nothing,” she squeaked, before running away.

“Lana?” He hated calling her back, but she might be able to do him a favour. The brunette could spread the word for him. “Chloe and I are dating. That’s what might have thrown you off.”

Not that it would take much of anything to do that.

Lana gasped and scurried off, and he could track the news going around the ballroom as she passed from one group of people to another. As she reached the Kents he saw Martha look over at him and raise her glass in a toast, smiling. Gabe Sullivan, dressed as Bluebeard, stiffened as it reached him, and he broke off the conversation he was having to approach.

As people spotted the movement they stopped talking and watched. Lex kept his expression pleasant as Chloe’s father got within striking distance, only to jump when her voice came from behind him.

“Is everyone having fun?” She was holding a metal travel mug and sporting a beautiful smile.

I hope this doesn’t ruin her coffee-drinking experience, Lex thought.

“Lex,” Gabe’s voice was booming in the near silence. All eyes were on them.

“Hi, how are you enjoying the party?”

“Hi Dad.” Chloe seemed oblivious to the tension, clearly wrapped up in her beverage. Lex was pretty sure she would miss him after her father killed him, but not as much as she would miss coffee plants if they went extinct.

“It’s great. Hi sweetheart. I just wanted to let you know that Lana’s been telling people you two are dating. I didn’t think she knew yet.” Gabe took a sip of his punch and Lex looked between the Sullivans.

“Knew what?” Lex didn’t know how he was out of the loop considering he thought the loop was himself and the woman he had just had sex with on a grand piano.

Chloe shrugged. “I told my father a while ago. Did you really think I was sneaking off two or three times every day?”

He’d never really considered it, but Lex saw her point. He had been virtually unsupervised since he was fourteen, but her father checked on her whereabouts quite often.

Gabe shrugged and drifted back to the conversation he had been having before and Lex looked at Chloe sternly.

She stuck out her tongue and snorted. “What, did you think you were the first one to figure out that if everyone knew we could stop wasting all our time driving to Metropolis and back?”

She’s so evil, he thought, she just hides it really well.

Chloe grinned. “The word is practical.”

Rentals or not, they were keeping the costumes.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: fantastic, this just gets better and better, but ohhh lana, that little tattle tale!! I want to bitch slap her! and marthas reaction was great!

more! :chlexsign2:

NS Senior Member Senior Member sydsvaughn's Avatar
    LOVED IT!!!

Now this was a lovely cap to the Halloween holiday!

Great job!

SaraC

Aww, the perfect ending :worship2: Loved it!

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar
    That was so good. liked that Chloe was a step of ahead of Lex. and the Mrs and Mr Satan was a good touch.

He was her personal equivalent of the biggest, best, hottest cup of coffee ever created in the form of a man.
    Lex was pretty sure she would miss him after her father killed him, but not as much as she would miss coffee plants if they went extinct.
    I really liked both of these lines.

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Loved this story!! I'm so glad that Chloe and Lex's relationship is out in the open!! Thank you for this marvelous story!! Hope your Halloween was great!! :chlexsign4:

NS Senior Member Senior Member
    Aww... :biggrin:

:worship2:

Yeah. That's pretty much it. Awesome, awesome story. I loved the anticlimax with Lex trembling about Gabe's reaction, only to find that he already knows! And Lana thinking they were married, haha.

Very nice work!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information