+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: February 21, 2011

Re: The Arrangement (NC-17)

A very good chap, ladies but a lot of scary.
    Well, I can't help but feel sorry for Chloe. I think this Arrangement is getting a little--a lot out of control. If Lex's plan eventually works out, she will be totally out of any chance for a regular-healty sex life. I know that people likes playing these kind of play but it certainly goes on a far from being a play.

I'd like to see Chloe's motives here. Why is she doing this? Why is she letting Lex to have that kind of power on her? Because seriously I don't get why a person like Chloe wants to be like that..

is pushing daisies Senior Member

OoOoOo, that was hot and intense! Congrats to Chloe and her sheer will power to deny herself. I can't seem to get on the bandwagon of the piercings though..., maybe in time.

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    A very good chap, ladies but a lot of scary.
    Well, I can't help but feel sorry for Chloe. I think this Arrangement is getting a little--a lot out of control. If Lex's plan eventually works out, she will be totally out of any chance for a regular-healty sex life. I know that people likes playing these kind of play but it certainly goes on a far from being a play.
    heeee! Another person who sees the dangers of the brainwashing. Quite honestly though, the thing that bothers me the MOST about this Arrangement is limiting the usage of the safety words. There IS equal power in this kind of a relationship in the sense that it's completely (and without question) consensual.

Anytime Chloe wants to stop or slow down, she only needs to use the safety word and say 'no, I don't feel comfortable doing that'. Her old dom liked inflicting more pain on her than she liked, so (usually after such sessions) she would scold him and take him to task over it.

Lex has taken away Chloe's equal rights in this Arrangement. By giving her only two chances to use it would make her hesitate and second guess herself 'Is it really that bad?', 'Do I really want to use one of my outs on this action, I suppose I can tolerate it this one time'.

By forcing her to 'think carefully' before applying a safety word, Lex has forced Chloe to be willing to accept actions and situations that she would only find 'tolerable' or 'bearable' rather than welcoming them with enthusiastic pleasure.

And the situation will get much, MUCH worse if Chloe finds herself actually unable to reach climax without Lex. She won't have any choice BUT to submit to whatever demands he places, no matter how much trepidation, disgust or discomfort she might feel. She would be, simply put, just afraid of using the safety word, for fear of being separated from the ONLY person who can make her orgasm.

So there are my issues in a nutshell.
    1) Limited Safety Words (bad)
    2) Brainwashing (worse)

Please update soon, BlueSabby. I really, REALLY need to find out how this whole thing is going to reach a satisfactory conclusions for everyone involved. At the very least, I want to see Chloe come out of this as unscathed and psychologically unscarred as possible.

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

HUH? Breaking off from the hot debate i have only read the first bit of the update and it is....

HOTTTTT!!!!

i alternate from nc17 fanfiction forum to la la land...

from chloes thoughts, i dont know if shes seeing this the same way as lex is->regarding the piercings that is...

thought provoking n HOT... please update this is fascinating stuff...
    i do so like green eggs and ham
    i do so like them...sam i am
    –Dr Seuss “Green Eggs And Ham”--

Woah!!! Agreed.. definitely hot stuff ladies... this is getting even more interesting and complex.. update!

Quote Originally Posted by somethingeasy View Post
    heeee! Another person who sees the dangers of the brainwashing. Quite honestly though, the thing that bothers me the MOST about this Arrangement is limiting the usage of the safety words. There IS equal power in this kind of a relationship in the sense that it's completely (and without question) consensual.
    My thoughts exactly. Hah! Great shippers think alike, don't they

Anytime Chloe wants to stop or slow down, she only needs to use the safety word and say 'no, I don't feel comfortable doing that'. Her old dom liked inflicting more pain on her than she liked, so (usually after such sessions) she would scold him and take him to task over it.

Lex has taken away Chloe's equal rights in this Arrangement. By giving her only two chances to use it would make her hesitate and second guess herself 'Is it really that bad?', 'Do I really want to use one of my outs on this action, I suppose I can tolerate it this one time'.

By forcing her to 'think carefully' before applying a safety word, Lex has forced Chloe to be willing to accept actions and situations that she would only find 'tolerable' or 'bearable' rather than welcoming them with enthusiastic pleasure.
    I'm with you there too, SE. As far as i know of BDSM, while they're playing, there is not any limiting of usage of safe word. I'm not expert or not in it much, this is just what i heard. don't think it's a good idea giving to Lex that power.

And the situation will get much, MUCH worse if Chloe finds herself actually unable to reach climax without Lex. She won't have any choice BUT to submit to whatever demands he places, no matter how much trepidation, disgust or discomfort she might feel. She would be, simply put, just afraid of using the safety word, for fear of being separated from the ONLY person who can make her orgasm.

So there are my issues in a nutshell.
    1) Limited Safety Words (bad)
    2) Brainwashing (worse)
    Well, we know that's Lex's plan. Making Chloe unable to reach orgasm without his help.. He didn't talk about it with some guy(photo guy) in the earlier chaps, did he? It was the first time this Lex gave me chills and made me feel it was more about than simply being a play. Like you said SE, It was more alike brainwashing.
    And
    I certainly not seeing why Chloe is still playing.
    My two cents, folks.

But I've to agreed. This all fic is HOT!!!
    I never doubt any work from BlueSabby. But like SE, I've got a little problem with this concept(not BDSM) and Chloe behaving regarding it.

NS Full Member

Well, as usual we listen to your feedback. And, after some back and forth discussion, we've decided to 'retire' from this one. It seems as if our characters are misunderstood so we're obvioulsy not doing a good job. Any one of you is free to take up the story and run with it. Just PM us first. Thanks.

Like Blue said, we've thought about it pretty much the entire morning and we just thought that there's no use continuing a story when we can't get across what we're trying to tell. So good riddance to bad rubbish. If one of you knows how to do this and wants to give it a shot, please let us know.

Okay, I've not been active in commenting fics due to time issues and such, but please tell me this is just an April Fool's joke. I need to know what happens next, how it's gonna end, if there's a resolution somewhere, if Chloe will ever get over all of Lex's manipulations.

Please, Blue and Sabby, continue it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSabby View Post
    Well, as usual we listen to your feedback. And, after some back and forth discussion, we've decided to 'retire' from this one. It seems as if our characters are misunderstood so we're obvioulsy not doing a good job. Any one of you is free to take up the story and run with it. Just PM us first. Thanks.

Like Blue said, we've thought about it pretty much the entire morning and we just thought that there's no use continuing a story when we can't get across what we're trying to tell. So good riddance to bad rubbish. If one of you knows how to do this and wants to give it a shot, please let us know.
    Ohh no, please, tell it's an april's fool joke.

We (me and the other people who bitching around) did never tell it's a rubbish thing. I think what you're doing with a great and amazing work with a difficult concept. If any other writers except you wrote this fic, I'd totally pass it. But you're doing well. There are the parts I don't understand or get on with but it didn't change the fact that you're doing just fine.

Even if I'm not so happy with recent updates regarding Chloe's behaviour, there are still a lot of people out there who are completely fine with her or Lex. I hope you're not giving it up for sake of those people.

Certainly the last decision totally belong to you but I hope you will consider it again.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information