+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Water Runs Dry (NC-17)

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Water Runs Dry NC-17 Chapter 9 3/12/06

You can't stop there!!! That was a really good update. So glad Chloe returned to the penthouse. Can't wait for the next update.

NS Full Member

That's right Lex, you put Lois in her place.

“I changed my mind. We can take it slow and still have sex.”
    Hehe. Atta girl, Chloe.

Hated where you left off, but loved the update, of course.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I was about to come after you when Chloe left like that. Thank goodness I don't have to. Lex deserves at least some fun. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Thumbs up Re: Water Runs Dry NC-17 Chapter 9 3/12/06

I really really love this fic!!!
    the passion of them..YAY!!

oh i love the "slow...but with sex!" great idea

please update again !!! you cant let us like that! please!!!

I knew she'd come back...who can resist a horny Lex!!!

Brilliant chapter, I love the way you go back and forth with the time, really excellent!!!

NS Full Member

Talking Re: Water Runs Dry NC-17 Chapter 9 3/12/06

Great story. It's like being on a seesaw. Please take care of your typos.

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Water Runs Dry NC-17 Chapter 10 3/15/06

Notes: I know that was kind of a mean way to end the chapter but here is another one. lilinny thanks for the review. It is like being on a seesaw. Their happy, their not, in the past, in the present. Oh and lilinny so sorry about the typos I'm the queen of them. I always go back and try to catch them all.

Chapter 10
    Lost Time (Chloe POV present)

“Oh God Lex don’t stop…” Chloe was panting out clawing at Lex’s head between her legs.

One minute she was leaving and the next they were naked, in his new bed, and now he was between her legs doing something she didn’t think he would do again.

Chloe didn’t realize till just then how much she still needed this. How much she still needed Lex in her life. There were so many problems that needed to be fixed but she wanted to fix them, she had to fix.

The first six months they were apart she tried to keep Lex off her mind but it never worked. She knew sex was going to change everything now. They moved out of the friend’s zone the moment she came back to penthouse and it made sense that they do it. They were together for six years it made no sense for them not indulge in their passion for one another.

Chloe arched up on the bed feeling him flicking his tongue in and out of her entrance. She was pleading with him trying to get him at her clit but he seemed more interested in teasing her. She had to get his attention where she needed it so she slide her hand down her naked body reaching for the tiny nub but she was stopped by Lex.

He grabbed her hand and looked up at her. “I got it.” Then his tongue went for her clit licking at, sucking on it, and she felt a finger slip into her wet channel.

“Yeah, please Lex.” For some reason she was begging for this. Needing him to please her to make up for the time they lost being away from each other.

He started to pump his fingers in and out of her then joined it with a second. Chloe tried pushing her self in his mouth and held his head in place. She felt him groaning against her sending little vibration though body.

She threw her hands to her sides fisting up the sheets feeling him curl his two fingers up inside. Chloe closed her eyes and lost control of her self jerking into him wildly.

Her orgasm wasn’t far off then she felt him stop. “Look at me.”

Chloe tried to do what he asked. She took in some deep breaths let her head rest down and opened her eyes. Lex was grinning; his lips moist with her juices, and eyes were hungry waiting for what he wanted.

“Stop torturing me.” Chloe used one hand to nudge his head back to work and he responded scrapping his teeth across her clit.

Chloe went back to clawing at the sheets attempting to keep her eyes on him. Lex looked up at her seeing her face contorted from the pleasure he was giving her.

She stopped crying out and just moaned as she got closer to her release. Lex’s fingers were still curled up inside her and lips brushed across her clit then he took the tiny nub into his mouth twirling his tongue around it.

Chloe tried to focus on him but it was to hard to keep her head still. She wrapped her feet around the lower half of his body trying to brace her self once he started to pump his fingers in and out of.

“Huh…Lex” She panted out and let herself go thrashing wildly coming around his fingers clamping down on them making him grunt from the sensation. She let go the sheets relaxing her body and closed her eyes letting little tingles from the orgasm run over her.

“That was…” Before she could finish her sentence she felt Lex plunge his cock into her slick channel hovering over her. “Ahh…” Chloe screamed feeling him inside her then opened her eyes to see him smirking at her. “Don’t get so cocky. I was surprised.”

Lex didn’t say anything and reared back then slid into her again slamming her back against the bed. “Ahh…” Chloe yelped letting out another scream from the motion and saw him still smirking at her.

“Surprised? Sounds like more then that to me.” His smirk grew into a grin then Lex adjusted his body on top of her taking her hands from below them and bringing them to the sides of her head. He pushed her hands down with his looping his fingers around hers’. He paused looking down at her and Chloe was getting impatient.

“If you want to hear more then get going.” Chloe thrust up into him and Lex responded by rearing back again letting the tip of his cock rest at her entrance then slid into her again closing his eyes.

“Look at me.” She said and squeezed his hands tightening as he plunged into her again then she lifted her legs around him clasping them together. He lowered him self to her laying sloppy kisses into her lips.

This time Chloe met him as he slid into her then he started to move in and out of her slowly. Chloe tried to get him to go faster jerking up into him wildly but he was making it hard holding her hands down in place.

He stop kissing her and looked down on her. “Chloe not so fast.” He said then his eyes closed again and his face cringed trying to keep his steady rhythm.

“Lex…please” Chloe pleaded with him again still pushing up into him until he finally responded to her motions increasing his pace. “Yeah… that’s it.”

Lex let go of her hands and dropped down hiding his head next to her leaning into the pillows. She could feel him breathing in her ear and heard him grunting ever time he slid into her. Her second orgasm was building as the friction between them got better and better with each thrust.

She wrapped her arms around him and dug her nails into his back. “Faster Lex.” she said then scrapped her nails down his back.

Lex’s grunts were muffled in the pillow but Chloe could tell he was saying her name. She felt him tense up over her driving into her faster. “Huh, huh…” was all she could get out letting him take over the thrust.

There was only a little bit more she needed to come and Lex was pressed to close for her to get to her clit. “Need more.” She moaned then tried to put one of her hands between their bodies. “More!” She said again then Lex understood and lifted off her slightly so she could wedge her hand between.

“Oh God Chloe…You have to… come now.” Lex drove into her harder jerking his head back from the pillow. She clumsily rubbed her clit to give him what he wanted.

“Huh, huh, huh, huh.” Chloe grunted out getting louder until she came again clamping down on his cock. Lex’s body still tense he fell on her with a thud and his face was back buried in the pillow letting out a muffled roar.

Chloe let the moment pass she tried to keep still but her body was shuddering under his weight from the orgasm. “You didn’t come.” Chloe said turning to him buried in the pillow letting harsh breaths.

“No, not yet.” Lex said as he lifted up off her. His face flushed but he was still smirking at her then kissed her again this time slipping his tongue in to her mouth.

“Then I guess we have to keep going.” Chloe cupped his face in her hands pushing up into him. “I want be on top this time.”

“Sounds good to me.” Lex pulled out of her slowly then moved to one side of the bed to sit up resting his back against the head board. “Come here.”

Chloe sat up on the bed and turned to Lex then straddled over him grabbing his cock and positioning her self over him. “Stop holding back and come this time.”

Lex gripped her hips and pushed her down on his cock then let out a long moan feeling her wet channel wrap around him. “I like it when you come.”

Chloe started to rise and fall over him getting her body in the perfect position. She leaned in close to his face resting her forehead on his. “I like it when you come too.” Then she kissed him pulling down on his bottom lip.

Lex tighten his grip on hips and tried to get her going over him. “Do you know how much I missed you?” he said then grunted when he felt her finger on his head teasing his smooth scalp.

“Yeah, I missed you to.” Chloe tired to keep her thrust controlled but she was to far gone for that.

She need the friction between them, she need his cock pulsing in her dying to release it self, she need to feel her channel sucking him into her, she need to feel the sweat that was forming on their bodies, and she need the look he had in his eyes on her as she moved over him. It was what she need all those months apart. She need to be close to Lex again and reconnect with what she almost gave up on.

“Oh God… I can’t this time.” Lex said and closed his eyes gripping her hips trying to get her to slow down but Chloe wouldn’t let him. She slammed down on him harder pressing her hands against the headboard behind him.

“Come for me Lex.” She leaned down on his shoulder moaning in his ear. She could hear him panting this time he couldn’t hide his growls in the pillow.

“Chloe please.” He plead with her but she wasn’t going to let him hold it in this time.

Chloe grabbed on to his hips motioning for him to thrust up. “Come Lex. I know you want to.” Then her thrust were fast more determined to get up going.

“Ahh fuck!” He shouted then let himself go bucking up into her wildly sending Chloe’s body up higher over him. Her breast were bouncing about and she grabbing them trying to hold them in place.

A few more wild strokes and Lex released him self. Chloe feel him coming in her in short spurts and he let go of her hips pulling her closer to him saying her named damped in her chest.

It was a good feeling having him hold her like this. Chloe knew should have lost this if she had sex with Scott. Tonight wasn’t anything like that night with Scott.

It was familiar and comforting the power she still had over Lex. How much he wanted her on the sofa before she left and came back was still there after all these years.

He sat back on her and placed his hands on her face cradling it in his hands. “Tell me Chloe.”

She knew what he wanted to hear, it was what he always wanted to hear after the first time she said. “I love you Lex.”

He pulled her close to him whispering in her ear. “I love you too.”

This was what she wanted. They were going to find there way back to each other and do this right the second time around.

Chloe woke up on fire. Her entire body was hot from Lex pressing him self up against her back. She was a custom to being cold in the morning sleeping alone and almost forgot how warm he always was. Lex was squirming behind her nudging his morning erection into her ass.

Chloe tried to scoot over but he just tightened his grip on her waist. “Sleep.” She heard him mumble under his breath.

Chloe turned over to face him and he looked so peaceful and marveled at how much of a cuddlier cold, ruthless, controlled Lex Luthor was still after all these years. She ran her hand across his cheek and knew she had to get up. She was due at the county court holding prison in a few hours to meet Joseph Lucas about his trial.

She kissed his lips lightly then felt him let her go of her to place his hand on her breast. He started to fondle them then flicked a finger over her nipple. “You’re not asleep” She said.

Lex smiled and opened his eyes to look at her. “It occurred to me last night I totally neglected your breasts.”

Chloe rolled her eyes at him. “It’s ok their not going anywhere but I have to if I want to make my appointment.”

Lex leaned into kiss her grabbing at her breast. “Let me say good morning to you then you can go.” Lex placed his lips over her so she couldn't argue then he nudged her on to her back. She felt him reach down for his morning hard on and rested it at the tip of her entrance.

He pulled back on her looking into her eyes and Chloe got lost in his blue grays pushing up into his cock until his hand was moved out of the way and he was inside her again.

“I miss the way you say good morning to me.” She grabbed his head and pulled him into a kiss.

Lex reared back and started to thrust into her severing up one more orgasm to Chloe before she had to go.

Chloe was almost late for her meeting with Joseph Lucas. For some reason she couldn’t tear her self away from Lex. Last night was his welcome to New York and Chloe couldn’t think of better way to welcome him to city.

After their morning tumble she raced home, showered, changed then headed to the holding prison.

She was checked out by the officers then allowed into the interview room and waited for the Joseph Lucas to be show in. She set up her notepad and took out her recorder then adjusted her grey suit.

This trial was going to be a pretty big deal. Joseph Lucas was charged with embezzling money from his company causing it to crash and burn in the market.

The city was charging him and him alone. Chloe didn’t think it was possible. He had to have someone help him; there was no way he could take apart a multi million dollar company on his own as a vice president in accounting. It also made no sense how he stashed the money out in the open as if he wanted to get caught.

Joseph Lucas was shown in the by an officer and took a seat across from Chloe. “Thank for meeting with me Mr. Lucas.” She stood up to shake is hand and he shook it then she sat back down.

Joseph Lucas was in a dark blue jump suit and looked like he hadn’t shaved since he was put into holding a week ago. “It’s not a problem Miss Sullivan. You seemed to be the only reporter looking to tell the truth about what happened so of course I would want to meet with you.”

“Do you mind if I record you?” He nodded and Chloe clicked on the recorder. She took a deep breath then prepared for what she did best.

“Let’s start with something simple. How long did you work for the company you are accused of embezzling money from?”

Joseph Lucas sat back in his chair and shook his head at her. “No, no lets get down to the real question. You want know who did this to me?”

Chloe jerked up in her seat. She didn’t think it would be that easy to get to the point with him but it was why she came to see him. “Mr. Lucas who did this you?”

“I’m a nice guy. I have no wife or kids but I’m close to my family. I’m pretty quite and people seem to like me. I like my job I would never do anything like this. When I was being charged it was the first time I ever heard anything about the money."

Joseph Lucas rubbed the back of his neck then continued. “So image my surprise when they told me what I did. The most straight laced guy I know getting charged with embezzlement and bankrupting the company.”

Chloe nodded and listened to his sob story. There was something here she just need to get it out of him.

“I didn’t take that money Miss Sullivan. I’m being framed for it for a larger purpose.”

“Who’s framing you? I understand if the information is classified but the people of New York would want to know and it could help me help you.” Chloe had her pen ready and knew the recorder was getting this.

“No my lawyers will be releasing this soon so it’s not a leak if I tell you now. Luthor Corp is behind this. They needed to get rid of the company and they used me to do it. Trust me they covered their tracks well but I know it was them.” Joseph paused and waited to gauge her reaction.

Chloe almost dropped her pen. She kept thinking to her self not again, not again. The last article she printed with Luthor Corp’s involvement hurt Lex so much she couldn't do it again.

“Are sure it was Luthor Corp that did this to? What proof do you have?”

“The proof is out there Miss Sullivan. The only piece of evidence that lead me to believe it was them was two days after the company went belly up Luthor Corp put out the product my company had been working. We were going to put a drug out that originated from their work on the drug RB87 and they didn’t want anyone beating them to it.” Mr. Lucas was getting agitated. It was obvious he wanted the truth to set him free.

Chloe knew the drug it got her started at the Daily Planet all those years ago. She knew Luthor Corp had worked on it for years and never released it because of the deadly side affects. She lost track of the drug over the years and didn’t know Lex had released it recently.

She had to stop this interview. Dipping into his business would just put them at odds again and they were just starting to make up for lost time.

“I’m sorry Mr. Lucas I can’t take on your story.” Chloe started to pack her things away in her bag trying to get out of there.

“Wait I thought you would help me find the truth. All the hard work you did in exposing the salary and pension cuts for the NYPD in the Manhattan district. I know you can help me.” He stood up and his eyes were pleading with her not leave.

Chloe couldn’t do this she had to take a step back. “I’m sorry. Let me think about it and I will get back to you about what I can do for you.”

Chloe left the jail and once she was out side she took in several deep breaths. There was no way she could do the story but couldn’t believe Lex would let this innocent man go to jail. She knew better then to underestimate what he would do to further his business but the thought was still unsettling.

She hailed a cab and told them to go to Lex’s penthouse. She had to talk to him and ask if this was true. She hoped this time he wouldn’t lie like he did the first time something like this happened.

Chloe waited at Lex’s door for him to open it. She really didn’t want to be there but she had to know if Joseph Lucas was right about what he said today.

Lex opened the door smiling at her. “I thought you were going to call me later...” He grabbed her pulling her into the penthouse pressing her against him. Then he lowered his voice resting his head on her forehead. “…but I could use the distraction from work.”

Chloe need to get the truth out of him and couldn’t believe how sweet he was to her but he was the same person framing an innocent man. She put her hands on his chest and pushed him back.

“Tell me what you know about the Joseph Lucas trial.” Chloe stood in the foyer of the penthouse and looked at Lex peering at him waiting for her answer.

TBC

Chapter 11
    Secrets and Lies (Lex POV Past)

(Don’t forget to take a look at Lex & Chloe. I will take a break b/c work is calling my name. So no updates until the weekend. I will do Phoenix next if Lex & Chloe doesn’t stop burning a hole in my head.)

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Water Runs Dry NC-17 Chapter 10 3/15/06

Great update. I knew Mr.Lucas was going to say that LuthorCorp was behind his being imprisoned. Can wait for the next chapter. Btw, lovely smut too.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Water Runs Dry NC-17 Chapter 10 3/15/06

Oh no Lex not agian. When will you learn?
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Water Runs Dry Chapter 11 3/27/06 (NC-17)

Notes: Ok here’s what’s up Phoenix is done! Lex & Chloe is my next update to come once I get back from Texas in four days. Then I will also look into starting my next fic which I have a teaser for If Looks Could Kill (NC-17) . As for this story I have six years of back and forth Lex and Chloe fucking up their relationship to go through and we well get through it. The next couple of chapters in the past well jump time to move this along so thanks to those reading it and here is the next part.

Chapter 11
    Secrets and Lies (Lex POV Past)

“Chloe before you say anything I want you to know that… I love you.” Lex let the words rush out of him before his better judgment told him not to say it.

He was holding on to the three words all week waiting for Chloe to talk him. He knew he would tell the truth but didn’t know when. Now that she was finally talking to him he had to say it before she told him what just happened was a mistake.

Chloe must have been shocked by what he said because she took her hands off him and jerk back from him so hard she fell over on the floor.

”Owww shit!” Chloe shouted out when her back made contact with the floor in her apartment.

Lex reached down to help her up but Chloe wasn’t letting him. She scooted back away from him and got up on her own. “What did you just say to me?”

Lex tried to keep it together. She wasn’t having the reaction he thought she would have. He knew she would be surprised but her face was red and it wasn’t flush from the orgasm he just gave her. She looked more up set by what he said and completely lost.

He took a few steps closer to her trying to be close to her. After touching her and taking her against the door Lex couldn’t seem to resist the urge to touch her.

She put her hands ups signaling for him to stay back. “No, no what did you say?”

Lex sighed and tried make her see that what he was saying was true. That he was denying the feelings for her for so long once he allowed himself to feel them he couldn’t keep them to himself. “I said I’m in love with you Chloe.”

Chloe shook her head several times mumbling to her self. “Why do people keep saying that to me today?”

Lex almost jumped out her skin after she said that. That boy told her he loved her and he would have known if he kept the surveillance on her. The week had been tortuous for him not knowing where she was or what she was doing, better yet who she was doing things with.

Lex adjusted his pants feeling his accident not believing how out control he was. He never had something like that happen to him before and it was hard to believe that anyone woman could have that much control over his arousal.

He tried to focus on what she said and not get up set that the boy was still in the picture when it was obvious Chloe wanted him.

“Benjamin told you he loved you? Do you love him back?” Lex asked but he didn’t want to hear the answer and be rejected when he just realized what he wanted from Chloe.

Chloe seemed like she was searching for something then edged pass him to her sofa to sit down. “He’s really up set. The pictures in the paper have really been causing a lot of trouble for him and finding out about what I have been doing with you that way was so wrong. I should have been the one to tell him.”

‘Damn tabloid’ Lex muttered to him self. The day after he kissed her and the article come out he didn’t think Chloe would ever speak to him again but he was happy that it did come out. He was hoping the picture would drive Benjamin away and it appeared to work but that boy told her he loved.

“Do you love him back Chloe?” Lex repeated the question still worried about the answer. He keep his distance from her standing at the door looking at her but she wasn’t looking at him.

“I don’t think it really matters what I feel for BJ we broke up.” Chloe closed her eyes and looked down staring at the throw rug under her feet.

It wasn’t the answer he was looking for but they weren’t together anymore for what ever reason and it was enough to give him some hope for them. “Are you ok? I know this feels sudden but I want you know how I’ve been feeling Chloe. I love…”

“Stop!” She shouted turning to him standing at the door. “Stop saying that. What is going on with you? I thought you were attracted to me but love… that’s … I was expecting… damn it I can’t even talk to you right now.”

Lex moved to stand closer to her at the sofa sitting down slowly. “I am attracted to you Chloe.”

“Yeah but when did this love thing happen?” She looked at him her eyes pleading to understand what was going on.

Lex thought about the answer to that question all week. He was searching in his memories of Smallville to the moment he knew he was in love with Chloe and that feeling made him push her away all those years ago.

“It was before my father’s trail.” Lex said and waited to gauge her reaction. His father’s trail was years ago and he knew she would be stunned by the omission.

“What!” She shouted at him her eyes wide and her eye brows stretching up her forehead. “That’s going on seven years ago Lex. You have been love with since I was a teenager. I don’t believe this. I can’t believe this.” She moved away from him on the sofa getting closer to opposite side.

This definitely wasn’t the reaction he was looking for. He knew she would be surprised but it seem to be pushing her away not bringing her closer to him. He knew he would have to explain.

All that time keeping his feelings a secret and lying about them to him self were catching up to him. “Do you want me to explain?”

“Yes, I need to understand this.” Chloe waited for his answer and Lex took a deep breath before he went on.

“Do you remember me visiting you in the safe house?”

“Yes I remember. It was nice to have someone I knew coming to see me.” Chloe smiled and he thought he she was letting the memories come back about his visit to her and her father.

“I don’t know the day exactly but you and your father had been in hiding for about a month. It was late and I never stopped by that late but I felt I had to since I hadn’t been by in a few days.” Lex tensed up a little and couldn’t believe he was doing this. The past three years he been working on building up a wall to keep him from these feelings but the past month spending time with Chloe ruined all his hard work

“I remember that. I think it was the night I was crying but I don’t understand what was so important about that day.”

“You said that you had a dream the night before and it was still bothering you. You told me you that you dreamt about not getting out of the bombing in time and…”

“I could feel the flames on my skin.” Chloe finished the thought for him. “I was so scared when I woke up that night. I could hear the bomb going off then everything happened in slow motion. The fire was all around me and it consumed my father first then me. That was a really scary time for me.”

“I know and wished I could have spared you what happen that day but I needed them to believe you were dead. When you started crying I just wanted to fix all of it for you. The only thing I could do that night was hold you and I tried to comfort you.” Lex looked down from her letting the memory flood back in his mind. He should have never put her in that position but Chloe was determined to follow through with her testimony.

“I thought it was really sweet what you did for me that night. I knew I was making you uncomfortable. I could feel your body tense up but you didn’t let me go and you let me cry.” Chloe moved closer to him reaching out to take his hand.

Lex let her hold his hand wanting this to work needing to have Chloe forgive him and wanting to him back in her life. “When you stopped crying and looked up at me I wanted to kiss you. I tried to deny that I did but I wanted to kiss you. I wanted to protect you and reassure you of that. I looked into your eyes and saw you for who where. You were so strong and determinate to testify but that night you showed me how vulnerable you are and you let me be with you that night. I knew in that moment what I was feeling for you but didn’t allow my self to feel it then.”

“You jumped up and said you had to go before I could say anything. After that night you came by in the mornings and only once every other week until the trial then it was over and I never saw you.” She squeezed his hand getting him to look at her.

“I had to do it Chloe. I couldn’t let my feelings for you control me. The consequence of my actions couldn’t be ignored.”

“Is that why you stopped being my friend? Is that why you started chasing after Lana because of the potential consequences.” She lowered her eyes after mentioning Lana’s name.

It was all coming back to him now and Lex was disgusted by his purist of Lana Lang. Searching for something that he never got from her and the only thing it accomplished was keeping Chloe away. “Yes I couldn’t let my emotions get the best of me.”

“Always so worried about your self control. Even now? How did you know what I was feeling? You didn’t even ask. It was only about you and what you felt. Don’t you think it was scary for me to be thinking… never mind.” Chloe took her hand from him.

She was holding back. Lex had to know what she was going to say. “Thinking what Chloe? You where feeling something for me?”

Chloe stood up and motioned toward the font door. “I think you should go. I’m sure there is a reporter waiting outside for you to come back out and I don’t want them to think you spent the night here.”

Lex got up to stand in front of her. She wasn’t going to just get out of not explaining her self after he was intimate with her about his feelings. “No, not until you tell me what you were going to say.”

She let out at sigh and hesitated again with her answer. “I was feeling… like... I don’t know... I was kid... I thought maybe you felt something for me… because well… I was feeling something for you.”

Lex took some solace in the fact that he wasn’t alone all those years ago. “So what about now Chloe? How do you feel about me now?”

“I don’t know Lex. The surveillance photos, the tabloid, and now what we just did against the door I don’t what I’m feeling. It has been a really long day for me. You should go.”

“I’m sorry if I’ve added to the stress of you day but I need to know that I’m not alone here Chloe. This week has been hard for me. I’m sorry about the surveillance, I’m trying to keep the reporters off you I hope none of them have called, and I think what just happened was a good thing. I want you think it was something you wanted not just what I wanted.”

Chloe closed her eyes then opened them to look at him. Before Lex could do anything she was grabbing his jacket pulling him into a kiss. Lex let his arms wrap around her relaxing his tense body letting her kiss him.

This was first time Chloe had kissed him since they started this and it meant something. Lex wasn’t alone in what he was feeling. She let him go and Lex was still hanging on to her his eyes closed not wanting her to stop.

“I can’t return your feelings.” Lex heard her and opened his eyes to look at her. “I don’t want to jump into this. We still have a lot to talk about. I can tell you that I have missed seeing you this week but I’m still pretty up set with you and now I’m a little shaken by that fact that you’re… you know.”

“That I’m in love with you and have been for so long.” Lex said to her letting go of her.

“Right, I think we need take a step back.” Chloe moved back to the door ready to open it. “You really should go before Lois gets back. She might draw blood if she sees you.”

“We can take a step back. Why don’t we go out on a real date?”

“I don’t know Lex. Can I trust you? Did you really stop the surveillance?”

“Yes, I’m telling you the truth. Why do think I call so much. I was having hard time adjusting to not seeing you every day in the photographs. I’m sorry for doing it.”

Chloe was going to say something but the door started to open and Lois appeared behind it. “You got some nerve Luthor coming over here like this.” Lois roared slamming the door behind her.

“Lois stop! He’s leaving.” Chloe said then she turned her attention back to Lex. “I’ll call you.”

“No you won’t. Chloe what are you doing?” Lois moved to stand between them and Lex wanted to move her out of the way.

“Ok I’ll be waiting for your call.” Lex moved for the door and Chloe caught his hand on the door knob. She reached up and kissing the side of his mouth opening the door for him.

“I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” She waited for him to walk out then closed the door after him. He stood at the door for a few moments and heard Lois yelling at her but Chloe was holding her own yelling back.

His secret was out and Lex wouldn’t lie to him self anymore about what he was feeling for Chloe.

Lex was seating at his desk at Luthor Corp waiting for his phone call from Chloe. He twirled his pen in his hand and couldn’t seem to focus on the paper work in font of him.

His mind kept wonder to Chloe against the door and his hands inside her making scream for more. Last night these images kept him awake. Yesterday was only a taste of Chloe and he was no where near satisfied with the sample.

Lex tried to shake off his thoughts of that day and started reading over the progress of one of plants in Smallville. He blinked and all he could see was Chloe thrust her self into his fingers. “Damn it!” Lex shouted in his sit not understanding how one person could make him totally lose his focus.

As he was scolding himself for not being able to focus the cell in his pocket rang. He let it ring a few times now to afraid of what Chloe might say but there was no way he could not answer the phone.

“Luthor” He said flipping open the cell.

“Hi Lex it’s me Chloe.”

Lex adjusted his suit coat getting himself together. “How are you?” It was the best he could do. He wanted to tell her missed, that his chest was burning not being able to see her but he scared her enough yesterday telling her he loved her.

“So about this date idea I think that we should try it.”

Lex cleared his throat and felt his palms getting sweaty. “Really what do you have in mind?”

“I don’t know it was your idea.” She seemed a little up set on the phone.

“Well I guess we could have dinner or…”

“No, dinner that sounds fine.” She interrupted before he could make another suggestion. “Can we go somewhere that people aren’t going to gawk at me? I know that you may be use to it but I’m not.”

Lex gritted his teeth and mumbled to him self. ‘Damn tabloid.’

“If you don’t want to go out you could come to the penthouse tonight or later on in the week? It’s up to you.” Lex made the suggestion and his thoughts instantly went to Chloe dripping wet at his door and her clothes clingy to the curves of her body. Lex slammed his hand on his desk trying to focus on the conversation. Chloe was completely throwing him for a loop.

She didn’t say anything right away and let out some unsure ‘hums’ before she answered. “I guess that seems reasonable. I could meet you tonight at seven-ish… or if you’re busy…”

“Seven is good.” Lex said it but he didn’t mean it. He hadn’t started work yet but he agreed to seven anyway.

“Ok seven it is. I have to get going to class. I’ll see you then.” Chloe said her good byes and hung up.

Now that plans where made Lex suddenly felt his focus come back and he started working knowing that he was getting some where at the end of the day.

Lex was in his kitchen pouring wine for him and Chloe. She was staring at him almost studying him has he served her dinner. Once he got home he debated with himself as to what he was going to do about dinner.

He decided on a menu and then where to eat was really bothering him all night. If they ate in dinning room it would be too formal and they would be sitting to far apart. Sitting in front of the television would keep them from talking and he knew she wanted to talk. So the set up in the kitchen seemed to be middle ground between the two.

Lex handed her the wine glass and sat at in the seat adjoining her own. She took a sip of the Chianti then turned her nose up at the glass.

“You don’t like it.” Lex motion to started severing the pasta cocking his eyes in her direction.

“No it’s good. I didn’t think wine could be this good. I was just thinking how much it cost you and that you’re wasting it on me.”

Lex scoffed at her answer. “I’m not wasting the wine on you no matter how much I spent on it. If you really want to know I didn’t spend a penny it’s from a winery I own in Italy.”

“Oh right I forgot how snobbish you are.” Chloe went to work on her pasta not looking at him after she spoke.

Lex chocked on his wine he was sipping. “What? How did you concluded what I said to be snobbish?”

She smiled taking a fork full of the tortellini. “I don’t know listen to you. If you must know I didn’t spend a penny it’s from a winery… blah… blah.” She placed the fork in her mouth and hunched her shoulder.

“I was trying to be honest. After the past few weeks I haven’t done that but I guess my efforts are going unappreciated.” Lex took bread stick from the basket a little hurt that she insulted him which made no since because she insulted him all the time.

“I’m sorry I’ll take it back. I do appreciate honesty.” Chloe reached to pat him on his leg and his hurt feeling were replaced with arousal.

When she arrived he was in control but the little gesture was making his cock twitch in his slacks. Lex refused to have another day like yesterday and come prematurely just watching Chloe.

“I guess we should have the talk.” Chloe quoted the last word with her fingers.

Lex nodded not really seeing the point. He wanted her and he just wished she would admit she wanted him to so they could make there way to his bed. “Where do you want to start?”

“I don’t know where to start? I guess I could admit that all those lunches weren’t friendly outings but dates and all those long hugs were ploys to get close to you.“ She looked down into her food. “I’m sorry that is first time I have admitted to my self that I was hugging you because I wanted to be close to you.”

Lex reached to left her chin up to look at him. “I like those hugs remember.” He gave her the slightest grin and she squirmed in her seat. For some reason she looked uncomfortable now and Lex didn’t know why. He took her hand away from her but keep his eyes on her.

She took another sip of her wine before she went on. “Why do we do this?”

It was like she was in the middle of a thought and Lex didn’t follow the question. “Do what exactly?”

“You know lie to our selves. Keeping everything hidden then it all explodes in our faces.” Chloe got up from her seat and Lex jumped up thinking she was going to leave. She nudged him back down in his seat.

“What are you talking about?’ Lex swallowed what was in his mouth not really knowing what she was doing pushing his chair back from the table.

Chloe was standing in between his legs in her suit he assumed she wore to the Planet coming straight here after work. “Do you feel like your going to explode if you don’t…? I mean if we aren’t…” Chloe stepped out her shoes reaching down to touch his cheek.

She was coming on to him. Lex wanted this but he didn’t think it would happen tonight. “Chloe what are you doing?” He knew the answer he just wanted to hear her say it.

“I don’t know what I’m doing. I can’t seem to control my self around you.” She took his hands from his sides and placed them at her hips. Lex gripped at her at curves feeling his member trying to punch its way out of his pants. He had to be dreaming and any moment he would wake up in his bed with his hand coiled around his cock.

Lex closed his eyes and tried to wake up then he felt Chloe lower her self to him. He opened his eye and looked down and she was hiking her skit up straddling him in his chair. “Do you want me to stop?”

Lex couldn’t seem to talk and answered her with a kiss leaning into her mouth taking hold of it. His hands still on her hips he pushed her down on to his erection. Lex could hear her moan in his mouth the she started to tease him rolling her hips over his bulge.

If this was a dream he wasn’t ready to wake up anytime soon. Chloe hands moved to her suit coat and she took it off. Lex was still kissing her and felt what she was doing then moved to rip open the buttons of her blouse. He slipped his hand in her bra and made contract with her breast then knead the sofa flesh in his hand.

Chloe took off the blouse then put her hands to his head teasing his scalp with her finger tips. Lex let go of her lips letting his mind swim in how close he was to her right. How good it felt to have her on top of him.

He looked down at her breast and freed them from her bra and saw her chest heaving up and down at him almost urging him to touch her. Lex lowered his mouth to one of them brushing across the nipple with his lips feeling that it was already hard and he took it into his mouth to suck on it.

“Lex… I want you.” Chloe pushed her chest into his face holding his head in place. “We need a condom.”

You looked up at her having to jerking his head out of her grip. “Are you sure? We don’t have to do this?”

“Yes we do.” Chloe kissed him again showing him that they had to do this pushing down hard onto his cock.

Lex wasn’t going to argue with her or over analyze what was happening. He went for his pocket to find the condom he placed there wishful thinking something like this would happen when she got their.

She moved off of him and reached down to undo his pants. Chloe stop talking and was concentrating on doing this. Lex let her take his pants off for some reason he was completely out of control of what was going on and let Chloe do everything. He just stared at her removing the rest of her cloths dropping her skirt down then taking off her panties.

The wind was knocked out of him when he saw her naked body and she sat back over him looking at his stunned face. “Are you ok?”

He nodded several times and was acting like he never had sex before. Chloe pulled the shirt he was wearing off and rubbed her fingers over his chest tracing circles around his nipples.

Lex opened the condom he was hold on to and she took it from him looking down between them and shoving back enough to get a full view of his cock. Her hands were a little shaky but she rolled the condom on and Lex just realized this wasn’t her first time doing it. Some one had been inside her before him and he was anger at himself for waiting so long to admit how he felt about Chloe.

He pulled his fingers through her hair as she took hold of him guiding her self down on to him. His head fell back and his body involuntary grabbed her hips and thrust up into her. Lex looked back at her and come back from dream land because this was real and he had naked Chloe waiting for him to make love to her.

She started moving over him holding on to his shoulders her eyes closed and her head leaned back. Lex let her control the rhythm rocking up into her the best he could with out falling out of the chair they were sitting in.

“Lex…” She moaned and increased her pace looking back at him leaning to his lips slipping her tongue into his mouth. Lex pulled her closer to him holding on to her back feeling how tight her channel was and how wet she was without any stimulation. He could even feel how warm she was though the condom.

Lex tore away from her mouth unable to keep kissing her as she worked him over. “Oh God Chloe. Do know how much I want this.”

She looked down at him shaking her head franticly panting over him slamming down on him hard. ”Yes, yes, yes…” She kept saying dragging her nails down his back making him growl.

Chloe was bouncing over him wildly and Lex need more. He grabbed her and picked her up with arm then used the other to shove the food out f the way to rest her on top of the table. Once she was in place she was holding on to his neck when he started to thrust into her.

“Huh... Huh… Lex” She was panting out to him getting louder holding on to his neck for dear life.

Lex couldn’t do anything but groan as he took her and trying to hide his cries in her shoulder. He felt his balls draw up but he couldn’t come yet and wouldn't come yet until she did. He reached between them for her clit and used his other arm to brace himself on the table.

Once he found it Chloe threw her head back letting out a roar almost. This is what he wanted to see her losing control like she was making him lose control.

“Ah… huh…huh” Chloe sound like she grunting trying to push back into him her heels digging in to his ass keeping him going. Just as quickly as it started it ended and she was clamping down around him.

“Lex... Ahhhhh….” She bit down on lip and let off a few jerky thrust as her muscle tighten around him. Lex let off a few jerky thrust of his own moving away from he clit so he could come his face in her shoulder to keeping his cries to himself.

She slumped over on his shoulder breathing into his ear shiver a little as she came down from her orgasm. “I think we can talk now.”

He pulled out of her to take a few steps back from her and looked at the mess he made behind them. “I guess we have to talk seeing as how I ruined dinner.”

Chloe looked behind her and laugh at the mess of food and wine split all over the place. She looked back at him and her mood completely changed.

“Are we really going to so this? Do really want to date Chloe Sullivan.” She rolled her eyes as if something was wrong with idea of Lex Luthor wanting Chloe Sullivan.

Lex moved back to take her in his arms. “I don’t see what’s wrong with it. I love you and I want to do this. I have to do it.”

They held each for awhile on the table and she didn’t leave that night. It was first night Lex shared his bed with Chloe and it was the first of many nights he would share it with her until she moved in with him after her graduation from Met U.

Things were going the way he wanted and he was letting go of all the secrets and lies in his life for once to love Chloe but she didn’t say she loved him back. Lex knew she enjoyed being with him but he needed to hear her say it because he was tired of being the only one admitting the truth.

TBC

Chapter 12
    Tell Me (Chloe POV Past)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information