+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bite Me (NC-17)

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

Re: Bite Me (NC-17) Updated: Feb. 26, 09

You've got my attention. Update soon.

...There are just no words. I know you wouldn't do that to us...would you? I mean, I didn't stumble into the angst section, did I?

OK, so, horrifying-possibly-dead-Lex-head aside, fantastic chapter(s). Loving the soundtrack, BTW. And again, your fantastic mix of tension and relieved tension is superb.

Now, for the love of all that is good and pure in the world, please update tomorrow. Or I will go insane. JK!

WW

P.S. Not JK.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

ACK!!!! Leaving it there was even more cruel than the short update last time. Must have more.

NS Full Member

Come on, you can't leave it there! A head! Its a head!

): )

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, originally from Newfoundland, Canada.

Tee hee, I know that was evil. Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Chapter 25

(A Million Pieces – Emmy Rossum)

Chloe’s heart was thundering in her chest; her pulse firing rapidly through her. Unbidden, she felt a deep and painful sense of loss blooming in her chest. Her throat tightened and suddenly it hurt to breathe. Lex… he was gone now…

Gone, gone, gone…

Dead… like her mother…

Her breathing becoming rapid and shallow, Chloe turned and ran on deadened legs to her bedroom door. She threw it open, hurling herself out into the hall way. Tears and sweat blurred her vision as she ran toward the living room. She needed to get his security…

His.

Dead…

Lex’s.

Dead and gone…

Time seemed to crawl by. Chloe was panicking as she stumbled into the living room and she felt an unfamiliar tingling in her fingertips. Was it possible for a girl her age to have a stroke? That was the last thought that she was able to articulate before she ran head long into someone who obviously had been running in her direction. She bounced back and it took her a while to realize that the dead man in question was standing in front, very much alive, bewildered, and dripping wet, with a towel tied around his waist.

“LEX!” Chloe shrieked as she stood on tip toes and flung her arms around his bare neck. She felt his warm arms enclose around her. He was saying something. Her name? What was wrong? But all she could do was sob and cling to him. She examined his strong neck, her fingers running down, as if making sure he was still whole. While her fingers worked, she peppered kisses along his slick skin, listening to his blood rush through his veins.

Blood. His blood dripping into a pool on the floor…

She was vaguely away that she was whispering.

Alive.

Alive and breathing. Body still attached.

Suddenly the room was full of men. Lex shouting at them. Men in uniform filing down the hall toward her room. Chloe felt overcome with weakness and she was certain that if Lex let go of her she would fall and fall and fall. Into eternity.

A man came out to say something to him. She couldn’t understand him.

Was Lex talking to her again?

“Chloe! What happened?”

A stream of muffled gibberish that Chloe couldn’t comprehend.

Chloe felt his hands leave her back to find her arms. He tugged them from around his neck and pulled her from him. Chloe didn’t want to leave the warmth of him. The living proof that he was still, well, living.

He held her hands together in between them, eyes searching her face, for what? Her attention? But he had her attention. His eyes were dark and glistening with anger and… and something else… a tinge of fear? But it took Chloe a while to notice that his eyes were no longer on her face. He was staring at her hands.

Security people were running around them and Lex’s attention was rapt on her hands. Chloe looked and cocked her head. Her hands were different; they were elongated, her nails sharp and monstrous. She remembered this upsetting her before. She didn’t know why. Now she was feeling quite apathetic about the whole thing. A guard passing them, stopped in his tracks when he glanced at Chloe’s shaking hands, and Lex quickly covered them with his own. Her stared daggers at the guard.

“Dead men tell nothing.” He snarled, and the man quickly went about his job.

Lex returned his attention to her, making sure they maintained eye contact.

“Stay here.” Lex demanded.

What?

Chloe furrowed her brow and shook her head at him. What did he want her to do?

Lex let go of her hands and stepped away from her. Chloe sobbed and reached for him. Why go in there? Why leave her? Lex held up his finger and jogged down the hall. Chloe sobbed and concentrated on not falling. She shut her eyes and waited for Lex to come back (alive and whole) to her. She heard him roar and she jumped. Her eyes snapped open and she watched him in the hallway. His was flushed with anger and he was yelling things at his security.

“HOW THE FUCK DID THAT BASTARD GET IN HERE! What the fuck do I pay you for! I promised her that she would be safe here and she receives and gift wrapped severed fucking HEAD!”

Lex stepped closer to the man now, and although the guard had the muscle mass of the Hulk, he cowered in front of the Luthor’s rage.

“I do not care what it takes, I want whoever did this nailed to a fucking cross, do you understand me? Because if you DO NOT FIND HIM, it will be your ass.”

Lex finally walked back toward Chloe’s slumped and shaking figure. This time, when he stopped in front of her, he placed one hand on the back of her head and the other on her chin and caught her eyes. His face remained stoic and red, but his eyes softened when he looked at her. She thought that he was beautiful.

“Are you alright?” He said softly.

Chloe started to cry because she didn’t understand what he was saying to her.

Lex scowled. He took his hand from her chin and placed a thumb on the apple of her cheek, widening her eye.

“You’re in shock, Chlo.”

She shook her head at him, confused. Suddenly, Lex’s gaze snapped to a point beside her and she followed it to the hall, where a man was carrying the box toward the living room. She saw the bloody head move sickly against the side of it whenever the guard took a step.

Then she lost consciousness and slumped into Lex’s arms.

Chapter 26

(Keeps Getting Better - Xtina)

Chloe was awakened from the blackness of a pitiless sleep by the smell of him. She was aware that Lex had entered the room even before she knew what room she was in. He quietly came toward her, his footsteps hesitant and cautious, to check on her. She knew that she was lying on a bed, not hers, his? It smelled like him. Was she in Lex’s room? Chloe was vaguely aware that something had happened – something bad – but she couldn’t be bothered to try to remember what it was. Because Chloe was fully aware that she was on fire. She felt like she was about to jump out of her skin. The desperate heat emanated from her abdomen and she had to force herself not to ease the ache with her hand.

Chloe opened her eyes and met Lex’s gaze. He smiled down at her. He looked… delicious. Not in a werewolf ‘I-wanna-eat-you’ way, the ‘I-need-you-inside-me-now’ way.

“Hey, you. Feeling better?”

Chloe bit her lip and looked him up and down. She stripped her blankets down off of her body. She was still wearing her purple pajamas but she had such and ache within her that she was determined to rid herself of the troublesome clothing as quickly as possible. Lex’s expression darkened as he watched her crawling across the bed toward him. His kind smile subtly changed into a sultry one. Redness crept onto his face as he regarded her and Chloe could both smell and see his arousal.

She sat on her knees in front of him. Lex opened his mouth to speak, but Chloe placed a finger over his open mouth. Her breath hitched as he licked her finger and caught it between his teeth. Chloe bit her lip and led him closer by pulling her finger back toward her. As soon as their bodies were almost touching, he let go her finger from his mouth and she put her hands on his muscled chest and dragged them down to the hem of his shirt. She pushed it up over his lean stomach and Lex stripped off the material. He watched her as she gazed intently on his chest.

Chloe dragged her gaze up to his face and smiled predatorily at him as she grabbed his belt with one hand while the other sought his thickness through the thin material of his trousers. She closed her eyes and her breath quickened as she felt its size and hardness. She opened her eyes and was greeted by his cocky smirk. Chloe chuckled. Why did his fucking egotism turn her on so much?

Lex leaned in and kissed her deeply; his hot tongue wrestling with hers. As he ravaged her mouth, his hands found her ass and pressed her firmly against him. She whimpered at this and she felt him smile against her mouth. She started rubbing herself against his erection. She could barely contain herself.

Lex snaked his hands underneath her pajama top, onto the flushed skin of her waist. Chloe gasped at the contact and promptly pouted as he pulled her from him. He grinned and she was pacified as he deftly slipped the shirt over her head and quickly disposed of it behind him. As his eyes focused on her breasts, Lex drew his knuckles from her waist slowly up to the bottoms of her breasts. His fingers lingered there as he caressed the soft and sensitive skin, causing her nipples to harden and ache for contact almost as much as her wet core. Chloe grabbed his upper arms for support and felt his muscles tense under her fingertips.

“Lex…” She moaned as he moved his knuckles up and played with her hardened peaks.

Lex smiled and he bent his head and sucked her throbbing nipples into his hot mouth. Chloe threw her head back and cried out at the sensation. Her hands moved of their own accord to his belt. She roughly opened it, jerking his waist toward her, earning a grunt from him. He kissed his way up to her neck and tangled his hand in her hair as she pushed his pants and boxers down off of his hips. She felt his dick against her abdomen as he tilted her head back and roughly kissed her.

Chloe knew there was no chance of going back now, no hope of stopping this. The ache in her pussy was too much; she needed him inside her. Lex tugged her head back from his lips.

“What do you want me to do?” Lex asked in a deep, rumbling voice; the vibrations of which Chloe could feel right to her core.

“You know what I want.” She replied breathlessly, focusing more on his left hand, the fingers of which were stroking the skin underneath the waist of her pajama bottoms.

“Say it.” He ordered simply, holding her head in front of him, staring at her plump lips.

“I want you to fuck me, Lex. Please.” Chloe whispered huskily. She was rewarded with a soft kiss, which she savoured. His ardor sent chills down her spine.

Lex smiled and cupped her breasts. He then pushed her back down on the bed. Chloe fell back, giggling. Lex put one knee on the bed and one between her legs, and leaned toward her, first kissing her breasts. He kissed a trail down her stomach, delving his tongue into the belly button. Chloe moaned and moved her hips. Hurry the fuck up! He kissed down further and… worked his way back up.

Chloe growled. He was stalling and she felt him smile wickedly against her.

“Fuck me, Lex!” She cried out; her hands were clasped tightly around handfuls of comforter.

Lex lifted his head up and cocked his eyebrow.

Chloe smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

Promptly he was up on his feet and hastily dragging down her pajama bottoms and panties. He took a moment to admire her naked beauty, just as she took a moment to admire his. His skin was flushed and a sheen of sweat covered his muscled chest. His large dick was hard and thick and Chloe could barely contain her need. She could barely wait for him to bury himself deep inside her; to ease the aching need.

Lex spread her legs and kneeled between them. Chloe was shaking with anticipation.

“Yes!” She breathed and Lex put one hand on her hip and one under her ass. He hauled her easily toward him so his knees were positioned under her bottom and his erection was resting on her Venus mound. Chloe tried to steady her breathing as he reached his fingers underneath his member and felt if she was ready for him. A small smirk appeared on his face as her stroked past her clit to her opening and found her dripping wet.

Holy fuck, was she ready for him.

Finally, he grabbed his hardness and positioned it at her entrance. With one hand on her hip, he leaned over and placed the other hand on the bed beside her and thrust. Chloe cried out and he gasped at the silky feel of her. Chloe wrapped her legs around his waist and moved to meet him as he began to fuck her. She felt full.

He set a steady rhythm which quickly gathered momentum. Chloe couldn’t help but cry out; he felt so fucking good.

“Oh, fuck, yes. Oh, Chloe…” Lex whispered. His stare switched between her bouncing tits and her face. He liked to watch her, to see her as he pleasured her. He knew he was good. Chloe couldn’t help but agree.

“Harder, Lex!” She begged. She was so close she could taste it.

Panting, he obeyed. His hand that was by her side moved. He sat up slightly and put his hand between them, fingering her clit.

Chloe cried out louder.

That’s when she noticed it. A small line had appeared on his neck.

God, she was almost there. Her named sounded delightful coming from his lips.

The line became more pronounced and she knew it wasn’t just a trick of the light.

Chloe furrowed her brow. She didn’t want to pay attention. She wanted to come. But she started to have a bad feeling. What was happening?

“Lex?”

Without warning; with Lex still thrusting inside of her, his head toppled off of his body. Chloe saw his muscles and tendons tearing apart; she saw blood spurt up in the air and then down onto her. She even felt his heavy head hit her chest.

Then she screamed in terror…

…And bolted up right in bed.

Chloe stopped screaming when she realized that she was still in her pajamas, still covered by Lex’s extremely expensive sheets, and not covered in blood.

Huh. Well, that was an unexpected ending.

(Disturbia – Rihanna)

Lex suddenly appeared at her side, alive and well (and fully clothed) bearing a glass of amber liquid. Breathing hard, Chloe looked at him, flabbergasted. How could a dream so good turn so…so bad so fucking quickly? It was like a sucker punch to the gut. She still felt shaken. Scared. And horny. Which was ludicrous, considering the situation. Lex smiled and handed her a glass. Without thinking, she knocked back the liquid and immediately sputtered at the burning sensation working its way down her throat.

“What the fuck…was that scotch?” Chloe cried out, already feeling the warm feeling in her belly reaching outwards, toward her limbs.

Lex sat down and smiled in amusement as he reached out and touched her cheek with warm fingers.

“Well, nothing else calms me down that fast.” He shrugged.

Chloe let out a barking laugh.

“Thanks.”

He was silent, just watching her and waiting patiently for her to explain why she was screaming.

Chloe shrugged.

“I had a bad dream.” She started, her voice trembling. “You were covered in blood.”

Chloe’s brow furrowed as she started to remember what had happened when she woke up this morning.

“Your… your head fell off.”

Lex nodded knowingly.

“Well, Chlo, that’s understandable, considering the…unpleasantness that you were subjected to this morning.”

Chloe shivered as she remembered his head… the head… her warning…

“God, Lex, I thought it was you! I thought someone had killed you…” She said as her lower lip trembled.

“I’m okay, Chloe. Better men have tried to kill me.” He seemed to consider what he just said. “My father, for one.”

Chloe chuckled and Lex rested a hand on her neck, his thumb on her cheek, caressing it. Chloe felt the familiar warmth in her abdomen.

“It’s not that easy to kill a Luthor.”

“Good.” Chloe smiled. Chloe spied his other hand resting on his lap and she wondered, offhandedly, how he would react if she slid his hand to… NO! That is not right! Nothing about how she felt this morning was normal. Lex cleared his throat and snapped Chloe out of her stupor.

“My security found out that the head in the box was from a street person. The rest of the body was found by the docks. A poor guy who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Someone had shaved his head to look like mine. To scare you.” Lex said, his voice deep and angry. He furrowed his brow.

Fuck, he looked sexy.

Chloe thought about what he said.

“Wait… what? They found what happened already? How long was I out? What time is it?”

“It’s about four. You’ve been asleep most of the day.”

“Really?” Chloe asked, confused. “Did someone give me something?”

“Chloe, you were in shock. Your body needed time to recover.”

“Shock?” Chloe whispered to herself. She tried to remember what happened after she discovered her little present. The only thing she remembered was stark fear and confusion.

“I remember waking up…” She began, her eyes unfocused as she concentrated, like she was looking at some far away point. “And thinking that the smell of blood was some lingering thought from my nightmare. Then I saw the box and I thought it was from you at first… but… but there was something wrong. And I looked inside and I saw your head and… I freaked. I was so sure they had killed you.”

Chloe put her hand to her mouth; plump tears were flowing down her cheeks. She closed her eyes and felt Lex brush them away. She regained her composure and stared into Lex’ stormy eyes.

“You know, what was really strange was that I couldn’t smell anything unfamiliar in that room. If they hadn’t of left that awful gift, I would never have guessed that anyone had been in there during the night. It was like a ghost dropped it off. That scares me.” Chloe said, cracking a small smile and taping the side of her nose. “I think I may be getting used to some of my new gifts.”

“My security couldn’t find anything on the cameras in the hall. There were two men on duty last night. There’s no way anyone got past them and avoided the security cameras. The only other person that was here last night was my father and he didn’t go near your rooms.” Lex replied.

“The only other way in or out of that room are the balcony doors.” Chloe said, biting her lip as she considered the possibility.

“But we are on the top floor of a 150 floor building which is lit up like a Christmas tree during the night. I had a couple of men watching the perimeter of the building. Even if an experienced climber managed to climb up here, there’s no way he could get up here quick enough here without getting noticed.” Lex stated as he shook his head.

“Yeah, but I don’t think we are dealing with a normal human being here, do you? I mean do we ever deal with normal human beings? No.” Chloe posed and leaned toward him. “This guy got up here fast, without anybody noticing him, without leaving ANY scent. Wait, roof access?”

Lex shook his head. “Not without being caught on camera.”

“Let’s say, hypothetically…” Chloe said, a smile playing on her lips. “That there was a werewolf who could scale a building faster than any normal human. Who would know some tricks to hide his scent. Who happens to work for someone who is known for having less than harmonious dealings with the homeless.”

“Sokoloff.” Lex snarled. “He’s the only one who would target you like this. He’s trying to scare you, to intimidate you.”

“Lex, he’s doing a lot more than trying to scare me. It was a warning. And it wasn’t only aimed at me. You’re a target too.” Chloe cried out as she covered her face with her hands. “Oh fuck, Lex. What have I gotten you into!?”

Chloe felt Lex’s hands on hers and he pulled them away from her face. He held her small hands clasped within his own.

“Nothing I didn’t want to get into and nothing that I can’t handle.” He replied; his voice soft, but his eyes steadfast. “I deal with dangerous people everyday. I know how to survive in this world.”

“Just be careful.”

“I will.” He replied. He took one hand away and tapped the bracelet locator on her wrist. “I’ll keep you safe, too, Chlo. I promise you.”

Chloe smiled. Why did his bravado turn her on? Come to think of it, why did most of the things that he did turn her on?

“So…” Lex began as he let go of her hands.

Uh oh. Chloe could see a smirk spreading across his face. She narrowed her eyes and regarded him suspiciously.

(Mercy – Duffy)

“What was your dream about? You know, before my head fell off.” He asked; his eyebrow cocked. He crossed him arms and looked her straight in the eye.

“Nothing.” Chloe replied; her voice inadvertently raising an octave. “It doesn’t matter! Just a silly dream! Why?”

“Oh. No reason. It just sounded like such a good dream.” Lex replied, smiling cockily

FUCK!

Chloe closed her eyes and sighed. She could feel her face magically turning tomato red.

“It was so not the way it sounded?” Chloe stated lamely. It came out of her mouth like a question. Oh. Great. Even Clark wouldn’t even believe that.

“Oh. I’m sure it wasn’t. The moans could be interpreted in many different ways…”

“YES!” Chloe exclaimed. “Yes, that’s it exactly!”

Lex nodded.

“… It was the ‘Fuck me, Lex’ that really couldn’t be misinterpreted.”

“Oh God!” Chloe groaned and pulled the sheets up over her head in embarrassment. She could hear Lex’s deep chuckle coming from outside.

“Oh, shut up!” Chloe exclaimed as she kicked blindly at him. “You have to stay away from me when I’m asleep. The scent of you fucks with my dreams!”

She flung down the blankets and leaped out of the bed. Lex opened his mouth to talk.

“Shut. Up.” Chloe exclaimed, holding a finger up to his smug face. “Me and the little dignity I have left are going to get a shower now.”

She avoided eye contact with him like the plague and all but sprinted across the room to the bathroom entrance. She could feel how wet she was from her very, very, very vivid dream. Which made matters just fucking peachy. Lex stayed seated on his bed.

“Would you like some company?”

Chloe stopped mid-step. Yes. Yes, she would like some company. But he was teasing her, the bastard. So, no. NO! She wouldn’t like some company! So there! The amusement in his voice made her blush harder. Chloe swung around to face him; hands on her hips and shaking her head.

“First of all, Shut. The Fuck. Up. Secondly, you have a girlfriend, a scary as hell plastic one, but a girlfriend none the same. Thirdly, we will NEVER speak of this again. Okay?” Chloe exclaimed.

“You didn’t complain last night when I…”

“No! No, see, that was not the word ‘okay’. And that’s the only word I want to here coming from your mouth.”

Lex laughed, obviously biting back a smug remark.

“Okay.” He replied simply.

Chloe nodded and turned on her heel and slammed the bathroom door closed. She slumped back against the door and restrained herself from beating her head against it, because Lex would get a fucking kick out of that, and she was through entertaining him today. She blew up on her face and fanned herself with both hands so the epic redness of her embarrassment would fade.

Chloe sighed again and stepped away from the door. She stripped off her clothes and stood in front of a full length mirror in a bathroom that was bigger than her kitchen back home. Her hair was mussed but she was glowing. All of her normally creamy skin was flushed – not from embarrassment but from the frank eroticism of her dream. She looked like she just had the best sex of her life – and it wasn’t even fucking real. She put a hand over her eyes and smiled ruefully. She would never live this one down. Never.

Chloe stepped into the shower and reached out to turn on the water. As soon as her hand rested on the cold metal, she felt that familiar burn shooting up her arm and she yelped and jerked her hand away. The burning feeling and the hives that broke out on her arm were already fading

Chloe growled in frustration and stomped out of the shower. She grabbed her clothes and Lex’s black silk robe, ignoring his scent, and stomped out the door while she was tying the material tightly around her.

Startled, Lex looked up at her from the couch, his laptop open before him.

“You have real silver fixtures in your bathroom? Who the hell has real silver fixtures in their bathroom? A heads up would have been very helpful.” Chloe vented.

Lex was looking at her with his mouth slightly open. He was staring at her small frame wrapped in his robe. He abruptly shook his head and stood.

“I’m sorry! I completely forgot. Are you hurt?”

“I’m fine.” Chloe answered, tension slowly ebbed away from her body. “I just got a fright, that’s all. I’m a little on edge today.”

“I sent someone out for Starbucks. Peppermint Mocha, right?” Lex said as he dragged his gaze up from her body to her face.

Chloe laughed.

“You’re forgiven.” Chloe said, crossing her arms. “I see that you figured out coffee’s the way to my heart.”

“I don’t think that’s a big secret, Chlo.” He replied, sitting back down.

“Is there anything… left in my room? I’d like to take a shower and change without killing myself.” She asked, nodding toward his bathroom.

“Everything’s clean in there now. You don’t have to worry.”

Chloe nodded and slowly made her way to his chamber door. She reluctantly opened it and headed to her room.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I am so glad Lex is ok. That was scary. But who put that box there? That is scary.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar

well..... I have come out of reviewer retirement because of you! I can't quite believe it.

But, your story is just that good! Thankyou for writing, and posting this up. I for one am really enjoying reading it. And even with the twists and turns, the smuts damn good. Hope I see more of this soon

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Bite Me (NC-17) Updated: Feb. 26, 09

What a great update!! I'm so scared for Lex now though!! Chloe can protect herself, but Lex is so vulnerable!! I'm just hoping that you care too much for Lex to cause him any real harm!! I love the end of the chapter with Lex teasing Chloe about her dream!! Right now I bet she hates herself for talking in her sleep!! Please update again soon!! I can't wait to see how Chloe is going to stay in control around sexy Lex!!

oh i love you! and this fic! it's so good and it has smut. Brilliant combination.

Thanks
    N

Wow. Props for not making it a dream--so overdone. I really loved this update, and again with the great balance. You're incredible.

And, would you like to know how invested I am in your fic? I had a fucking dream about it. Legit. I had a dream from Chloe's POV, about finding the head in the box. Creepy.

WW

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information