+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 122 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: February 21, 2011

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: The Arrangement (NC-17)

I lived this update but man Lex let Chloe cum. She has earned it. That bella can go to hell. I don't like her. I so wish that man would have touched Chloe that way Lex could have taken him down.

Good job girls. Bravo
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hfce View Post
    I lived this update but man Lex let Chloe cum. She has earned it.
    I agree. Chloe should get a big reward after that display.

NS Full Member

Talking Re: The Arrangement (NC-17)

For Pete's sake (no pun intended) let Chloe come!!!!!! Sheesh!! As always a fantastic chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSabby View Post
    A/N: Sabby: So here's the next installment you've all been waiting for. And the answers on the collar shall all be revealed, not in this chapter though.
    Can't wait for that one

“Quite a show,” the voice came from her side.

Chloe didn’t move. She felt the platform dip under the man’s weight. She kept her eyes forward.

“His come is practically pouring out of you.” The man paused. “Don’t you know it’s rude not to look at someone when they speak to you, sub?”

Out of the corner of her eyes, Chloe saw the man’s arm come forward. He was going to touch her.
    Oh this scene was screaming danger for the man....

As the man's hand reached out to touch Chloe, Lex jumped on the platform and managed to catch the stranger's wrist before his fingers could make contact with Chloe's skin.

“What do you think you're doing?” he snarled at the man, trying to place the strong jaw, high forehead and shifty green eyes of the face to a name.

Chloe knew that voice of Lex’s. Sort of. It reminded her of when he would get incredibly angry at various people during the time he lived in Smallville. But it was far more passionate now. The man was in trouble.
    Like I said- serious trouble...

Lex didn't release his grip on the man's wrist for another moment, tightening it instead. “In this club, try to act a little more like you're in the Louvre, not the dollar store around the corner.”
    Great explanation- it shows the value of the establishment and also that this is an entirely different thing from the 'red district'.

He stooped down to hook one arm under her knees and the other around her back, then picked her up. Turning around, his gaze sought out Mary Ann in the crowd, who had taken the coat Chloe had been wearing earlier.
    Interesting...this clearly shows that Lex has lost control seeing as he does not calculate the outcome that his actions might have...

Gary joined them and said, “Lex, as always, it was a pleasure.” And a very expensive one at that. He and Mary Ann had to eat the costs of the night because of the deal Chloe had struck previously.
    Well they can only blame themselves....well actually Gary has to blame himself, because as we know Mary Ann was very angry about the fact that he broke the protocol..

Nobody drove his cars, nobody slept in his bed, and nobody was going to touch his Chloe. Period.
    His Chloe? Oh yeah- the collar is going to happen....poor Mary Ann. I can wait for the collar if that means that Mary Ann will get her nice treat

Closet FanFic Addict sarahnicole's Avatar

I love the protective, possesive Lex--it even makes the princess-style carrying seem in character. I can't wait for more info on the collar!

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Great chapter. It looks as if Chloe has put on another great show for Lex.

She was in a split; her legs not in front and in back of her but off to the side. She had to grip the egg even tighter in this position. Her hands were laced behind her back and her chest was pushed out. The chain between her breasts was now tantalizingly close to her clit.

Chloe suppressed a shiver as a bead of sweat ran down her spine.

She could hear various sounds of coupling all around her and the place reeked of sweat and come.
    Geez, I feel for her at this point. At lease she's living up to her file and holding the positions but he hasn't let her come once but she has to hear everyone else coming around her. Good on Chloe for holding out.

He stepped up on the platform behind Chloe and uncapped the bottle again. His gaze strayed to Horace and Bella. Apparently the domme had decided to put on a display herself. No doubt to try and break Chloe's resolve.
    I really don't like Bella. Seems as if the dommes want all the attention on them or they want everything to be in their control. If Chloe was held out this long I doubt whatever Bella is about to do will break her. Its nice to see again that Lex is taking good care of Chloe.

“No,” she panted out. The scene in front of her aroused her. There was no denying that. She watched the three bodies move together perfectly. But it wasn’t something that she desired.

“You are all I want. All I need to satisfy me. I do not want another man’s touch.”
    This was touch on in previous chapters and its good to see nothing has changed. I would assumes Chloe's objection to threesomes has increased since Lex's training and care have been so perfect for her so far.

As the man's hand reached out to touch Chloe, Lex jumped on the platform and managed to catch the stranger's wrist before his fingers could make contact with Chloe's skin.
    Holy Shit! I was little scared for moment but I'm glad he caught him. I would hate for Lex to get physical with some stranger but he had it coming. The guy should have known better no one else was touching her even or even trying to, he should have followed suit.

Watching Chloe sit up, he could tell she was having a bit of a problem. After everything he'd put her through, her muscles were probably protesting any and all movement.
    The egg is still in place? I assume that no matter how worn her muscles are at the moment the egg is still in place and her training for the night is far from over.

Logically, he was pretty sure that Chloe could stand on her own two feet if she tried. For some reason though, he was loathe to let her go until she was back in his car. “I trust the limousine is already waiting outside?”
    Could he be more transparent about how much he cares for Chloe. I highly doubt any of his other sub can save that Lex cared them home after a long session.

Nobody drove his cars, nobody slept in his bed, and nobody was going to touch his Chloe. Period.
    HA! Control issues much?

Looking at the closed door, Gary said, “Yes, I do not think you’ll be getting that expensive treat.” He didn’t have to turn around to know that Mary Ann was glaring at him.
    I look forward to the explanation of what the collar will mean if it is offered to Chloe. Since her and Lex are not out will it be a collar like the one Mary Ann is wearing. I would image some very expensive pieces of jewel that she has to wear at all times. Then I would assume as this talk of piercing would seal the deal.

Great update again ladies. I look forward to reading the Chloe finally gets to come after and hard days work.

Seriously, Lex should have hit that other Dom, I swear....

On another note, when is Chloe going to get to come, its been so long and she deserves it...

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

When she was in an uncomfortable position, she’d been told to hold her body in an arched position, her hands flat on the platform and behind her head, it hadn’t been too difficult. However, there had been a bad few minutes where Lex had stood directly in front of her, remote in hand. He made her watch as he turned the egg on. And off. And on again.

Her muscles had become used to aching and she was in a dangerous spot at the moment.

She was in a split; her legs not in front and in back of her but off to the side. She had to grip the egg even tighter in this position. Her hands were laced behind her back and her chest was pushed out. The chain between her breasts was now tantalizingly close to her clit.

Chloe suppressed a shiver as a bead of sweat ran down her spine.
    Yikes! This all sounds like it might be bordering on pain for Chloe. I know that she said she wanted to be challenged to new heights, but surely even she has limits to her endurance and will. It’s starting to seem like the sessions are bordering on cruelty for Chloe. She’s being told to maintain VERY difficult positions while controlling her body from responding to VERY strongly applied stimulus, and at the end of her success, she’s STILL not allowed to come?!

I guess the sub/dom relationship is getting to the level where even I (with all my depravities and kinky fic longings) can not imagine WHY someone would get pleasure out of putting themselves through this kind of frustrated hell.

Don’t get me wrong though, this is still undoubtedly one of my favourite fics, and I’m already going to start nagging for the new chapter.

Please update!

Bella watched Chloe from the bar. She’d just drunk a whole bottle of water, she knew that keeping oneself hydrated was key in any situation. John was at her feet. She was almost ready to go home. Almost.
    LOL! I loved this little detail about ‘pacing’ oneself while attending an orgy. ROTFLOL!

I have to wonder how many subs (and doms) end up fainting or passing out from over-exertion or dehydration. Even if they are just repeating moves that they have already experienced before in private sessions, it must make a difference when so many people are added in for the experience. All that body heat probably creates a need for more hydration.

Lex had watched Bella at the bar for a moment and followed her when he saw her walking up to Chloe. Seeing her gulp down the water had also reminded him of a crucial duty he'd so far neglected.
    I know I shouldn’t, but I like watching Lex make ‘mistakes’ during his sessions. It’s always great to see he is actually capable of human error, makes him more ‘approachable’ as a character. And seeing him beat himself up over his mistakes is a LOVELY treat. Fortunately (or unfortunately), this was a minor transgression, and nothing for him to brood over.

Turning around, he made for the platform where Chloe was still holding her split. Truth be told, he was impressed with her endurance so far. Her file had told him that she was good at keeping in positions for longer time, and he had tested her capabilities in that area somewhat, but her display tonight was making him proud. And obscenely hard.
    I like that Lex was so puffed up and proud over Chloe’s showing. But I’m getting continually worried that, in his pride for her skills, he ‘might’ end up setting the bar too high for her. He keeps raising the stakes, further beyond anything he has demanded from any other sub in his charge… There might come a time when Chloe might fail at what he’s told her to do, and in the end, it just won’t be her fault, but HIS for setting his expectations too high.

The egg went off again.

Chloe thought that Bella must do yoga or some other sort of training when she saw her next move. She twisted her body around to look up at Horace. She licked her lips once and then took him down her throat.

She saw Bella squeeze John’s hip and he eased himself inside of her.

Both Horace and John started moving their hips.

Heidi appeared at Horace’s side and he pulled her in for a deep kiss. One of his hands was on the back of Bella’s head while the other kept Heidi in place. She could see their wet tongues sliding against each other.
    Woah. I thought it was interesting that Lex seemed to be ‘egging’ Chloe on.

*other reviewers groan and start throwing things*

Ack! I’m sorry, I’m SORRY! I couldn’t resist.

Seriously, it was interesting that Lex seemed to coordinating the egg’s vibrations with the scene in front of Chloe’s eyes. It wasn’t difficult enough for Chloe to be taunted by seeing this highly erotic play in front of her while maintaining an open and vulnerable position, she was also being sexually tortured by her own dom too?

Well, she WAS the one who demanded that Lex not make things easy for her. So I guess she approves of everything that’s happening to her.

His eyes trailed down her form, appreciating her heaving chest. Her muscles were showing a slight tremor already and he'd have to release her from this position soon. But not yet. The egg had to be tormenting her horribly. Especially in addition to the chain that was teasing her just above her clit.
    ouch! It still sounds too much like agony and torture for this to be FUN for Chloe. I can’t imagine what kind of a satisfaction she might be getting from this experience… Besides the pride in knowing that she is the inspiration of the highly charged orgy going on around her.

“I’m sure that you’ve noticed that Horace is obeying me. For now, he’s given me his power. I am domme over all of them.” She smiled a little and then nodded at John.
    It was VERY interesting to see that doms (and probably subs) can be willing to change their roles and be willing to give and take power on a temporary basis. Provided they are capable and confident enough to switch in between.

I do remember thinking that Horace would be one of the more ‘easy-going’ doms at the club. He just seemed too much like an enthusiastic kid. Not someone who really takes himself too seriously. That is a compliment, although probably not one that would be appreciated in strict-dom company.

I wonder if Lex has ever tried ‘playing for the other team’ in the sub/dom context. Switching over sounds like an excellent way to gain appreciation for the ‘other side’, and in the long run, it would probably provide the makings for better dom behaviour.

Some of these other doms should ALSO try submitting before they get the privilege of taking charge of submissives.

Chloe could now see why he was so popular. He was huge. His cock drifted between her legs and both John and Bella moaned. He pulled back a little, his cock now well lubed and carefully slid into Bella.
    ROTFLOL! Well, I can see now why Horace would be confident enough about his status as a dom to (temporarily) hand all the power over to someone else.

Bella clawed at John’s shoulder. “Yes,” she moaned. This was very good. She opened her eyes and looked over at Chloe. “Lex tells me that you will not allow this to be done to you. I suggest you reconsider. There is nothing like the feeling of being full of cock.”

“Fuck.” Both Horace and John started to thrust. Bella rocked between them. Her cries were quite loud.

Lex had to congratulate the woman. She could make being fucked up the ass by a huge cock and a quite thick one up her cunt by two different men sound like a lottery win.
    Even I was (more) impressed by Bella. I’m gaining more respect for her with every passing update. She is a VERY strong and capable dom. And she’s confident to the point that (as Lex pointed out) she makes getting used in both holes at once sound like heaven.

AND she manages to keep complete control even while being penetrated and sandwiched between two strong, virile men. I don’t think there are many others (even amongst dommes) who would be able to maintain control over themselves, much less others, under similar circumstances

“Did you reconsider, Chloe?” he asked in a neutral tone. “Do you want to feel another man's cock in your cunt? Or in your ass?”

He remembered quite clearly how she'd reacted to the mere suggestion of being fucked by John a few weeks ago. It was the only thing that could make her call the safe word. “Tell me.”

His throat was unusually dry as he waited for her answer, but he forced himself to wait for a drink until he'd heard it.
    Hmmm. I wonder whether Lex also has a problem with threesomes in general, or whether he just has a problem with sharing CHLOE! I thought it was sweet that he actually seemed a little ANXIOUS about what her answer might be.

Did he ‘share’ his other subs? I can understand why he might not want another man in the mix, but did he use to enjoy having two females at once?

“No,” she panted out. The scene in front of her aroused her. There was no denying that. She watched the three bodies move together perfectly. But it wasn’t something that she desired.

“You are all I want. All I need to satisfy me. I do not want another man’s touch.”
    Good answer, albeit the predictable one. I can’t imagine why Lex was worried, especially since he knew how Chloe felt about being shared in any way.

“Knees,” Bella cried out suddenly. Chloe saw Heidi drop to her knees. One of Bella’s arms moved and Chloe could see Heidi settling herself over it. “Ride.” Heidi’s hips started to move and she moaned. She grabbed her breasts and started to knead them.
    How the HELL did Heidi know it was HER knees Bella was referring to? There were three other people there!

Heh, but I was enjoying how Bella was so much in command of the situation. Very impressive!

“Mouth,” Bella moaned. This was more overwhelming than she’d imagined. Knowing that both Lex and Chloe were watching the display, probably now along with everyone else in the club, was a heady feeling.
    heh. I wonder whether Iggy is going to be making any offers and proposals to Bella and Horace. And considering how much Bella is enjoying being a ‘side-show’ over here, she might even agree to Iggy’s deal.

Does Lex resent being upstaged like this? Even the slightest bit?

While Bella enjoyed Heidi’s attention, she was more interested in playing with John and Horace. She increased the speed of her hand, making sure to press at the other woman’s clit. “Come.”

Chloe saw Heidi’s head arch back as her body shook. Chloe wasn’t sure that Heidi was done, but Bella pulled her fingers back. “Dismissed.” Heidi crawled over to a couch and sat on the floor, leaning against it.
    I just had to laugh at the word ‘dismissed’ being used in such a context. Just struck me as funny.

It ALSO amused me as to how much EFFORT Bella and the gang were putting into trying to make Chloe lose composure or concentration. It’s rather flattering that they were working so hard for Chloe’s ‘benefit’.

John’s mouth was already opened and Bella slipped her fingers inside. “Who do you prefer, Heidi or,” she turned her head and locked eyes with Chloe, “Chloe?”

“Chloe. Chloe. Chloe.” He said the words as he thrust into her.

Lex barely stifled a snort. He'd had Heidi and there was definitely no comparison. It didn't concern him that John had taken a liking to Chloe. He was Bella's sub and wouldn't dare do anything about it unless he'd been given express permission by Bella. And she wouldn't dare give that permission without having Lex's consent.
    I’m also not surprised John was so taken with Chloe. I remember the hints that insinuated he returned from his session with Chloe in quite an impressive state of arousal, so his attraction for her started quite a long time before he realized what an impressive sub she way, OR how good she tasted.

AND I’m sure there are going to be a great number of subs and doms who are going to be going home to fantasies about Chloe tonight. Lex is actually quite lucky Chloe is into the monogamy thing, she would have a LOT of offers and takers if she were inclined otherwise.

Licking his lips, his gaze went back down Chloe's front. “It appears you've become famous for your taste.”
    ROTFLOL! I NEVER would have imagined Chloe’s TASTE would also have become a point of pride for Lex. It really shows how far and deep appreciation can go under such possessive circumstances.

Chloe would have given anything to have Lex’s head between her thighs at that moment. Or any more extended touch from him. She’d had to bite back a moan when his tongue had run over her fingertips.

That was a dangerous path. Instead she focused, once again, on the sight before her eyes.
    LOL! Only in Arrangement would Chloe turn her eyes towards a four-person orgy as a ploy to lessen her arousal.

Horace’s cock was exquisite. She still craved her John but having Horace in her ass after so many years was quite enjoyable.
    hmmm. ‘her’ John? It seems like Bella might be as attached to John as Lex is to Chloe. It’s rather sweet to see that that kind of possessive attachment is not something confined only to the Chlex Arrangement in this club.

Bella wrapped one hand around the back of Horace’s neck, clinging to him, as she started to feel her orgasm approaching. “Follow,” she barked out. She moved forward until she was on her hands and knees. Once planted firmly, she looked over at Chloe and Lex.
    That is AMAZING! Even while Bella was getting down on her hands and knees, getting fucked in the ass, she STILL maintained an unquestionable aura of command and authority about her.

I’ll confess, I always wondered whether dommes could pull off the same air of dominance that men could while they were being penetrated. Thank you BlueSabby, for illustrating how that would work out.

The egg went off again. First at the lowest speed for a moment. Then the highest for ten seconds. Then the lowest. Then the middle speed. Chloe could feel moisture starting to drip down her inner thighs.
    This still feels too much like torture for me to be able to carnally enjoy the sensuality of the scene. But the details are still very interesting to read.

In the end, the display had been too enticing. Lex had almost torn his pants as he opened them and got on his knees behind Chloe. Pulling her up just far enough from the floor to get at her behind, he'd thrust in to the hilt without much preparation.

Her ass was squeezing down on him like she was trying to trap him inside her body. The feeling was heaven.
    And this part… it feels like Lex is gaining his own pleasure and satisfaction at the expense of Chloe’s. I can see how she might be gaining satisfaction from this in her capacity as a sub, but wouldn’t it have been the decent thing to allow the poor girl to orgasm??!!

Bella heard the scream of Lex’s name and thought that he was hurting his sub. When she was finally able to concentrate enough to move her head and look, she saw that she was mistaken. The girl was crying out his name because he was now touching her. Or, more specifically fucking her up the ass as if both of their lives depended on it.
    hmm. I wonder if doms are ‘allowed’ to hurt their subs during display sessions? They probably are, provided the subs have negotiated beforehand that a certain amount of pain is all right.

She lowered her shoulders a little more and angled her hips upwards. “Deeper, please, please, please.” Her last word broke mid syllable.

Chloe couldn’t stop moving or begging. She felt her vocal chords becoming raw. The egg vibrated on.
    Yeeouch! I can finally see exactly how desperate Chloe is really feeling. The poor girl. It makes me worse all the worse that, at the end of this session, she STILL will not be allowed to come.

“Come on, Chloe, let me hear you,” he ordered as he leaned over her and brought a hand down between her legs to tease her clit. “But don't come!” he reminded her as he kept pounding into her tight ass.
    He’s not only got his cock and a vibrating egg in her, he’s ALSO fingering her clit?! He’s really pushing the limits on torturing Chloe over here, and despite her eventual success, she did NOT get any kind of a reward??!!

*claps a hand over mouth to avoid screaming out in outrage*

What would he have done to Chloe if she had failed tonight? What ‘could’ he have done that would have been worse than teasing her to the point of torment, and then not allowing her release?

The begging was getting to Horace. Bella was cursing and yelling his name, but not begging. Heidi begged.

He channeled his disappointment into his cock.
    LOL! Nope, no begging for Horace now. Bella is most definitely not the kind of person to ask, much less beg, for sexual release.

“Come.” She shrieked the words at the top of her lungs, followed by the word, “Clit.”

Horace’s hand appeared between her legs and they came at the same time. The feeling overwhelmed her as her cunt locked up and her ass was bathed with Horace’s hot come.
    Horace can also be quite a good submissive when he puts his mind to it. I can’t believe he actually managed to hold back his pleasure until Bella gave him permission. This is the guy who was actually being mocked for having so little control over himself at the last party?

He closed his eyes and thrust faster, concentrating now on the sensation of his oncoming climax. When it came, it was like the snap of breaking a bone. Except instead of pain it was pleasure that exploded through his system and made him see stars for a moment.

The muscles in his legs were still showing a slight tremor as he pulled out of Chloe and remembered to turn off the egg. The tremor in his legs was nothing in comparison to the sight of Chloe though.

She'd been driven right to the edge of climax and held there for minutes and was still shaking all over from the strain of denied pleasure. It might even turn painful at this point.
    DAMN right it’s painful!! I am pleased that Lex another amazing orgasm through Chloe tonight. It’s heartening to see that this ‘addiction to your sub/dom partner’ runs both ways. Lex is also becoming too accustomed to the pleasures that only Chloe can give to be able to achieve satisfaction with another partner (sub or otherwise) ever again.

He might even be willing to ‘make allowances’ if (or when) Chloe uses her safety-word for the second time? Or at the very least, he would be as miserable as Chloe if their arrangement ever came to an end.

And again, regarding the pleasure that Lex got tonight. It is NOT fair that Chloe performed so amazingly well, that she was teased and tormented like this, and she did NOT get any kind of release, except for an order to ‘rest and relax’. What kind of a reward is that for the amazing satisfaction and pleasure she just provided to EVERY-one at this showing?!

Chloe was a little scared to follow Lex’s instructions. She was worried that anything brushing up her clit would set her off. So, she took a deep breath before obeying. At least the cursed egg was off.

She pulled her legs up to her body and felt some of Lex’s come slide out of her ass. She managed not to make a sound.

Her main focus was on her heart and breathing. If she could get those under control, her body would follow.
    Poor Chloe is really suffering here. But then again, SHE was the one who told Lex to keep challenging her. And I really don’t think she has any regrets about anything that happened tonight.

Does she?

Is she even the ‘slightest’ bit resentful about not being allowed to come despite how well she performed?

“Quite a show,” the voice came from her side.

Chloe didn’t move. She felt the platform dip under the man’s weight. She kept her eyes forward.

“His come is practically pouring out of you.” The man paused. “Don’t you know it’s rude not to look at someone when they speak to you, sub?”
    hmmm. Was it just me, or did it seem like this guy was actively looking for a reason to ‘punish’ Chloe. Scolding her for ‘not looking’ at him as he was talking to her? It seems like he was searching for the mock higher-ground here.

Perhaps it was only the way this part played out in my head, but I didn’t like the contemptuous way he referred to Chloe as simply ‘sub’. Do all doms refer to ‘other people’s’ submissives in such a way? Is this the norm, or is it considered more polite and seemly to refer to them by their actual names?

Lex and Horace had been immersed in a conversation about piercings. Specifically, about getting Chloe pierced. His adamant refusal to Horace's adamant insistence had served to amuse Bella greatly who had then left them alone to settle it like men.
    I wonder how many piercings Heidi has? And I wonder how much of a choice she was given before getting any and all piercings? Again, I have to wonder how much control doms get over their subs when it comes to their sub’s bodies. Do they order their subs to also lose weight? Get breast enlargements (or penis extentions)? Cut or colour their hair a certain way?

Certain subs might not mind going through such changes, but other subs might have a problem with having hairstyles, clothes and preferred body types dictated over.

I suppose it would depend on an arrangement by arrangement basis. So I have to wonder, how do Lex and Chloe feel about control over her body physique and permanent markings? Would she have a problem with him ordering her to get pierced, or tattooed?

“What do you think you're doing?” he snarled at the man, trying to place the strong jaw, high forehead and shifty green eyes of the face to a name.
    *laughs in delight* I ADORE this Lex when he’s being possessively outraged. I really liked the way he was so desperately trying to figure out who this person was so that he would wreak bloody vengeance on him later.

“I wanted a better look at her face.” At his club, doms were given free reign over a sub that had put on a performance. Clearly, this was not the case here if the man’s face and deathgrip on his wrist were anything to go by.
    It might or might not be the case here too, but someone should have warned this poot fellow that Lex was one REALLY jealous and possessive bastard when it comes to Chloe Sullivan. It’s a pity this fellow wasn’t around to hear about what happened to Charlize.

Has Lex always been possessive when it comes to his charges? Or is it just Chloe? I REALLY wish I knew a few of the details of his previous long-term Arrangements. It would really help to see how special Chloe really is to him.

Lex didn't release his grip on the man's wrist for another moment, tightening it instead. “In this club, try to act a little more like you're in the Louvre, not the dollar store around the corner.”
    I REALLY liked this analogy. It was perfect, and beautiful!

He stooped down to hook one arm under her knees and the other around her back, then picked her up. Turning around, his gaze sought out Mary Ann in the crowd, who had taken the coat Chloe had been wearing earlier.

Mary Ann quickly noted the unLex like move the man had just performed. Then she moved quickly. She walked to the coat room and retrieved the overcoat that Chloe had worn into the club.
    I guess this IS uncharacteristic dom behaviour for Lex. At least, as far as Mary Ann knows. I really, REALLY enjoyed how protective and… TENDER he is being with Chloe right now.

An interesting question just entered my head. Are we ever going to cover whether Lex’s former wives were also subject to his inclinations towards domination and control? I suppose Desiree could have been exempt from those impulses, considering that SHE was the one controlling him… but what about Helen?

Or did Lex not get these sexual preferences until long after his marriages were dissolved and forgotten?

I guess this also falls under my continued begging and pleading for a look into Lex’s sexual history. We’ve already covered how Chloe got into the role of a submissive. So how (and when) did Lex get into this lifestyle?

He was still tense from the near miss. Of course, given Chloe's incredible performances it was no wonder that doms and subs alike felt drawn to her, but Lex did not appreciate anyone else putting their hands on what was his.

This last paragraph here was a KILLER! I LOVED how incredibly possessive and tender Lex was acting and FEELING! I think he’s on his way to falling in love with her. This is the first definite sign I’ve had since the beginning on this fic. Up till now, Lex has managed to keep his emotional distance from her, but I’m seeing a definite emotional attachment and even certain kind of affection over here. Defiinitely the beginning of love!!!

Chloe on the other hand, she still views this as a ‘satisfying and challenging Arrangement’. There doesn’t seem to be anything in her that views Lex with any sense of possessiveness or attraction other than ‘her dom’.

It would be SERIOUSLY fun if Lex was the first to realize he’s fallen head over heels in love with his sub. I can only imagine the kind of panic he would fall into.

Does a dom’s behaviour and conduct during session suffer when he becomes too emotionally involved with his charge? Kind of like… surgeons not being allowed to practice on family members because they cannot maintain their objectivity? Or teachers finding it more difficult to tutor their own children, because their views, perspectives and expectations are too compromised?

Lex's gaze was drawn to Mary Ann as something glinted irritatingly in the corner of his eye. The collar. It wasn't an overly expensive affair from what he could tell, but it did its job. His jaw tightened as he mulled over the implications that came with it.

Both Mary Ann and Gary noticed where Lex’s gaze had briefly rested. Neither reacted.

Instead of speaking, Gary did as Lex had requested. With a nod to him, Lex turned around and exited the building.

Looking at the closed door, Gary said, “Yes, I do not think you’ll be getting that expensive treat.” He didn’t have to turn around to know that Mary Ann was glaring at him.
    Heh. It seems like ‘end of the month’ was allowing too generous a time frame. I wouldn’t be surprise if next session brought in the introduction of a collar to Chloe. Poor Mary Ann, she’s not going to be getting her necklace after all. But it was NOT fair for Gary to make the bet while she was in sub mode and couldn’t object to the terms.

I’m looking REALLY forward to the next chapter. Please update soon. Is tomorrow good?

How long has it been since Chloe has been allowed to orgasm anyway? I’m still muffling my screams of outrage about that! She needs pleasure SOON! Please update and put Chloe out of her frustrated torment. Have pity on your character, at least!!!

That made me laugh and shiver all at once.

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Hey to all reviewers who like reading reviews as well as chapters. BlueSabby were kind enough to send me a PM a couple of days ago in response to review of their latest chapter. The PM contained a few little tidbits of information, a few points of clarifications and I think it's worth posting up for everyone to go through.

After all, it's all we have until the next chapter (pathetic, broken sobbing noises)

So here's their PM, with my reply to their message.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSabby
    Blue and Sabby here. We just wanted to thank you for your latest FB. We never expected people to hate Bella. In fact, we *thought* we had made a character that people would like. Obviously, we failed. Which is why we were so happy to see that you admired her. We've got one!

Thanks so much for your continued support of the fic. We can never wait to see what you've written.
    heh. I wouldn't feel too bad about people not liking Bella. I've noticed (in the world of fanfics) most people react to Original Characters with a healthy amount of suspicion and paranoia. They want the characters to 'prove themselves' (preferably by being 'useful' to the beloved main characters) before they are welcomed and approved of.

I know that once people start appreciating Bella, Horace, Gary, Mary Ann and John as characters in their own right (instead of trying to categorize them as enemy or ally of the Chlex couple), the rest of your readers will start enjoying their presence as much as I do.

To be fair, now that I'm giving it some serious thought... Most OCs brought in on fanfics are typically created to serve a 'function' before being dismissed and disregarded into the background. hence the reason why Fanfic readers have learned to never grow overly attached to OCs.

There are exceptions to the rule. The most stunning example would be the children in Zannie's 'Nameless' series.

Which is probably why I made it a point to keep praising Bella so much. I didn't think of it so deeply at the time, but I believe she (and several other Arrangement OCs) stands a chance of becoming a memorable and endurable characters.

Until then, please do continue bringing them onscreen for more development and action. I'd love to see more of the other members of this community.

Perhaps a little more of Iggy too? I have to admit, I'm not really too fond of HER right now, but that's probably because I know so little about her. Some more information and background would probably endear her to me too.

My advice. Don't get disheartened, and continue to flesh out these stunning Original Cast Members. I guarantee they will start catching on with the rest of the reader's too.

sheeesh. I'm sounding a little longwinded here aren't I? Shutting up now on this subject.

Hey SE, Sabby here. I know you keep asking for the backstory of 'How did Lex start out in this?' But well, we kind of kept it vague for a reason, namely, to avoid having to write an entire chapter of backstory, cause the little hints are just going to make you want more. So let's just say in a rundown that he got into it during his wild college days with an acquaintance that will later also make a short appearance in the fic. It was the kind of thing you try on for size, and Lex figured out it fits. However, being that he's a very busy guy and then got stuck in SV for quite some time, he fell out of the whole scene and only got halfway into it when he returned to Metropolis. No deeper arrangements because he didn't have the interest and didn't find someone with enough potential...until Chloe came along. That's basically it.

Hope this helps, cause we really didn't go too deeply into backstories for either of them, being that those would have involved far too much information that would have uneccessarily held up the plot. (Yeah, I know, what plot?). Anyway. Thanks again for your wondeful feedback each time, and we hope you'll stick with us til this ride is done
    I won't say I'm not disappointed that the two of you made the decision to not go in-depth with Lex's dom-history. But I understand the hard decisions that must be made about what will and what WON'T fit into the flow of a story. And, at the end of the day, I trust your judgment.

I do appreciate the quickie rundown that was provided in this PM. Thanks a lot for that.

I'll look forward to 'meeting' up with Lex's acquaintance. I don't suppose you're going to pull a really ironic twist and have Lex's old college buddy, and Chloe old dom turn out to be one and the same person?

Thank you so much for the PM and the extra info. Come to think of it, this reply feels more like another review. Perhaps I should copy, paste and post it up on the Arrangement thread? Would you mind?
    ***added note: obviously they said ok***

BlueSabby also asked me to pass along the message that, if any of their reviewers have any questions that they feel too 'shy' to ask via posting, they can just PM the authors.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information