+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chlex By Request (Momdaegmorgan's Response to Cy's Request Posted 2/5/10)

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: Chlex By Request (Momdaegmorgan's Response to Cy's Request Posted 2/5/10)

After reading my thoughts here: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...97&postcount=6 sinecure suggested I posted this prompt over here for someone to take up the challenge if they want.

Genre: Romance/Angst/General, it really all depends on how you see the plot going. I can work with anything.

Rating: Any you want

Season: Premise is from Season 8, but the plot can work in 5,6, or 7 as well

Prompt: This prompt can go one of two ways but the idea starts with the mind wipe Clark had done to Chloe in Season 8. Either Lex finds Chloe in season 8 and uses her wiped mind to his advantage setting her off on the mystery to discover Clark's secret again, splitting up the Chlark friendship, and getting Chloe to side with Lex. Or for some reason Clark mind wipes Chloe in season 5, 6, or 7 and Lex takes advantage of that fact in those seasons to help him discover Clark's secret.

I want a really down & dirty manipulative Lex, he's not going to apologize for his actions should he get caught. Certainly not to Clark and not to Chloe. I want him in Evil Genius mode.
    Last edited by westwingwolf; 2nd March 2010 at 04:09.

Re: Chlex By Request (Momdaegmorgan's Response to Cy's Request Posted 2/5/10)

Finally. I took up the challenge of the fake boyfriend fic and here she is:

See How She Runs.

Go forth and feedback. Doesn't have to be mine, but you all promised. Pinky-swore? Come on, no welching.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information