+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 80 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17, Chapter 56 (May 27, 2016)

Yardie Overachiever Leo Princess's Avatar

Re: The Lesser of Two Evils - NC-17 (update September 10)

Oh thank goodness, I haven't missed much! Work has been driving me up the wall and kept me busy.

Reading your story just makes me all the more pissed that it's La-La-Lana who's on Lex's arm in the tv series. Chloe and Lex have more chemistry in your fic, even with all the angst, than Lana has with him on film. Bloody writing morons...

Where izzzzzzzzz it? I've lost it! My precioussssssssssssss!!!
    We hates you! We do!

Just kidding! Now seriously, where's the rest??

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Nonky's still working on her heart-wrenching Trauma fic, but perhaps she wants another fic which explores completely new and interesting ways of making Chloe and Lex miserable... This time the suffering is caused by external forces (Magnificent Bastard variety) rather than inner conflict, confusion and misunderstandings.

Just give me a moment to slip into my VERY special cheering outfit. What's so special about it? It's basically my Jujitsu uniform, with a purple belt across the waist, and gigantic purple pom poms.

And I don't really cheer or shout so much as throw flying kicks, jabs and roundabout punches at all opposing fanfics, Lexana lovers and RL issues that might be distracting Nonky from her stunning work.

Choke on this pom pom, Blana!

please update... something... ANY-thing! Just update soon before I lose control and start attacking everything in sight whether it be Lexana or Chlexy goodness.

wow! I didn't realize how much I had MISSED this fic until I decided to re-read through the whole thing from start to finish all over again. It's STUNNING! The descriptions of the characters... their emotional states, motivations, strengths and weaknesses... Mind-blowing! I cannot believe that you managed to make Lionel so evil, and yet presented his point of view in a way to make the reader's almost feel sympathy about how sick and twisted he is. ALMOST!

And Lex... the way that Lex is so brutally honest about himself, his own weaknesses, deficiencies and short-comings. The way he keeps measuring himself against the different kinds of strengths represented by Chloe AND by Lionel and he keeps finding himself wanting. It's just so sad, and I hope Chloe manages to find it in herself to finally trust him completely and without question.

I cannot describe how desperately I am looking forward to Chloe saying the words 'Lex, please touch me!'. I think that will be a shining moment for Lex that will rival the happiness he feels when Chloe FINALLY tells him that she loves him.

Chloe has been emotionally battered and beaten (physically too actually, I remember Lionel gets rough with her from time to time). But she is learning how to trust Lex and rely on his support... and through his strength, she is finding her own backbone and will again. The progress is slow, but the Chlex relationship is all the stronger because of the slowness of the growing relationship.

I wonder if Clark is going to remain clueless throughout the entirety of the fic. Please update soon. I really need to see what happens next.

And don't forget about Trauma...

And Onyx tooooo!

ooooh and Witness Protection.

How about that epilogue to Survival?

heh... I'm just teasing. Take your time in updating your fics in whatever order best suits your schedule and inspiration. You know I'd be happy with ANY Nonky-update.

Is there any chance of this fic being updated anytime soon? I know that most people are probably missing the Chlex (and I am too), but what REALLY attracts me to this story is the Evil!Lionel factor.

I don't think I have ever had the pleasure of reading a Lionel as EVIL, cruel and heartless as this one... At least, not without him becoming a cartoon-villian cardboard cutout of a villain whose sole purpose to committing himself to 'evil deeds' is 'just because he can'.

THIS is a fully fleshed out Lionel who has deeply thought out, considered and driven motivations behind every single one of his actions and decisions. Granted, there is a huge element of desperation in his planning, but it fits in exceedingly well with the character.

So, here is my confession. I love the Lo2E Chlex, but more than that... I love the chemistry generated by the scenes and fights involving the two Luthors.

please update soon. I'd LOVE to get some progress on this fic.

I also love how evol Lionel is in this fic. He's so evil that he made me pronouce is differently. Evol.

I just LOVE this fic. Fantastic!!!

Bad, Bad, Bad Lionel I hate him, he is so evil, I don't know how you're going to finish him off but make sure he suffers A LOT!!!

And Clark I can't believe him, how can he not realize something is wrong with Chloe! He was suppose to be her FRIEND.

The last chapter you posted was a LONG time a go, to be exact 4 months and 21 days and possibly a few hours so how about another update?? Hummm??? Maybe today?? NO??? Well then PLEASE, as soon as you can.

I am soooo not an addict tiger04's Avatar

I miss this story. I hope that you can update again soon. I know that RL gets in the way. Please, update even if it is a small one-please pretty please.
    AT

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Nonky, I just reread this fic, and I'd forgotten how much I loved it.

I know you have your hands full with your other fics, but please do not forget this gem
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

oh NO! My absolute favourite fic had ended up in the graveyard???!!! This is blasphemy! A travesty of... everything that is good, decent, noble and sexy in the world. Something must be done to dig this kind, generous and noble fic from it's coffined prison.

How many people want to join me for a midnight grave-robbing session. I'll bring snacks? Who volunteers to bring the stereo and music? We'll make a party of digging up corpses.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information