+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Potion No.9 [PG-13/R maybe] (23rd Nov 2008)

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Love Potion No.9 [PG-13/R maybe] (20/07/08)

What a great update. Lex and Chloe are acting crazy. I can't wait to see how this affects Lois. That will be fun.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

This is awesome! I'm liking that the water is still having an affect on Chloe and Lex and am thinking that at some point we got some Clois is this picture as well. What will the rest of SV do if all the important residents are too worried about chasing each other around the Kent's couch to make money, investigate, or criminals?

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Ahhh! Why can't Lois and Clark leave well enough alone?! Nosy busy bodies! I hope Chloe does sneak out to see Lex. They should get to finish what was started. I wonder if Ms. Lane might have some naughty dreams about a certain farmboy thanks to those few drops of water.

A/N : Thanx so much for the continued support and wonderful comments! So, that Clois some of you have been waiting for, that starts here, and of course the Chlex continues in its hot and heavy state...

Chapter 5

When Lois walked into the barn, she expected to find Clark there. What she hadn’t banked on was his state of undress. Clearly his work had made him hot, oh so very hot, she noticed as he stood there shirtless and glistening with sweat.

“Wow” she said breathlessly, hardly aware she’d made a sound and highly embarrassed that he’d apparently noticed as he turned to look at her.

“Like what you see, huh?” he asked her with a cocky smirk that wouldn’t usually be found on the face of the innocent farm boy.

“That all depends” she said, striking a pose against the wall, “What can you do with it?” she asked with a quirk of her eyebrow as Clark strode purposefully towards her.

His hands shot out, landing either side of her head as he leaned in close.

“Why don’t I show you?” he whispered in her ear, lips at her neck and hands on her body in a second.

Lois lost all coherent thought as she moved to put her lips to Clark’s own. Deep and passionate kisses led to moaning, and hands sought out flesh as the couple slid down to the ground. Pulling at clothes, only one thing on their mind, Lois was lost in the moment as Clark rolled them both over and...

“Ouch!” Lois complained as she landed with a thud on the thinly carpeted living room floor of her cousin’s house.

She’d fallen off the couch in her sleep apparently, meaning that weird fantasy she’d been having was a dream. Lois’ eyes went comically wide as she stared up at the ceiling, one hand going absently to her head that she had bumped on the way down. Why she had been having an erotic dream about Clark Kent, well, Lois wasn’t sure she wanted to know! Their literal roll in the hay was something she’d rather forget than dwell on, but Lois couldn’t imagine it would be easy to dismiss, as she got to her feet and dusted herself down.

God, what that guy could do with his lips and hands. Of course it was just a dream, a figment of her imagination. Knowing Smallville as she did, Lois was certain he wouldn’t know what to do with a woman if she offered him the chance but that was hardly the point. Clearly, she’d been exposed to far too much intimacy via Chloe and Lex without getting any of her own action, plus she’d been spending a little too much time with Clark.

“And I’m clearly going crazy” Lois said to herself as she got her bearings and went for the stairs, “Speaking of crazy...” she said to herself, heading on up to Chloe’s room.

With a little luck, her cousin was going to be a feeling more sane today, at least able to hold a conversation without losing it completely, and going nutso over Lex Luthor. Lois didn’t have a problem with the bald billionaire per se, but she did have a serious issue with said man taking advantage of her cousin at a difficult time in her life.

“Chloe?” she said as she got to her door and knocked lightly, “Hey, cuz. Rise and shine, it’s...” she said as she pushed the door open and immediately felt sick when she realised the room was empty, “It’s not good that you’re gone already” she said, not the original ending for her sentence, but true nonetheless.

Seeing the window wide open, the curtains blowing like crazy through the gap, Lois realised just exactly what had happened. Turning herself around she pelted down the stairs and grabbed up the phone, dialling the Kents number via the speed-dial she was so grateful for.

“Come on, come on” she said as the phone rang and rang some more.

Lex was having a beautiful dream, at least he thought it was a dream, until he opened up his eyes to joyfully realise his mistake. Chloe really was here, her lips on his, her body laid out on top of his own as she brought him out of his deep slumber in the most wonderful way possibly.

“Hey” she smiled against his lips as he opened his eyes and looked up at her, “Look who’s... up” she giggled, as he wrapped his arms around her, keeping her close as his tongue invaded her mouth.

Rolling them both over so she was beneath him seemed like a good idea, until Lex realised it’d made his head spin, and not in the good way. His attention was taken from Chloe and the way she was wriggling beneath him as the throbbing got worse and he turned onto his back beside her.

“Something wrong?” she checked, pushing herself onto her side and propping up her head on her hand.

“I have a headache, that’s all” he told her, pinching the bridge of his nose, “It’ll pass”

“And here was me thinking that was a woman’s excuse not to...” Chloe said with an eyeroll as she walked her fingers across his chest, freeing one button of his shirt at a time, “I missed you” she told him, planting kisses on the flesh she uncovered.

“I missed you too” he promised her, pulling her up beside him and capturing her mouth once again, “You have no idea how much” he breathed, when they were forced to part for air.

“I’m so sorry for what Clark did to you” Chloe said solemnly as they lay close together, wrapped in each others arms, as if they feared that letting go would be the death of them.

“It wasn’t your fault” he promised her with a smile, pushing her hair off her face, “and its not important, we’ll deal with Clark and your cousin and everybody else later” he told her, “All that matters now is that you’re here”

“Its the only place I want to be” she told him, kissing him soundly on the lips.

When she pulled back to look at him he had the strangest look on his face. If she were less of a cynic she’d say it was a look of love, and yet she couldn’t believe he really felt that way about her. Every guy she ever fell for, they didn’t feel the same. She was a good friend, or good for something else, they thought. Not one amongst them loved her like they should.

“Um, are you thirsty? I’m thirsty” she said, feeling a little awkward suddenly as she rolled herself off the bed.

Retrieving the bottle of water and two glasses she’d grab from the office on her way up, Chloe poured out the pink liquid, carefully getting back into position next to Lex. she handed him the second glass and clinked hers against it, forcing a smile as she said ‘cheers’.

“You know, I had a dream last night” Lex told her with a smile as he mimicked her pose, propped up on one elbow, and they both drank.

“Was I in it?” she asked with a shy look, momentary awkwardness forgotten as she finished off her glass of water.

She hadn’t been expecting him to continue looking so seriously at her, or to put his glass to one side and take hold of her hand the way he did.

“Chloe, you are it” he told her seriously, “Somehow you’ve become my dream, my world, my life, and everything I ever wanted” he said, staring into her eyes, “I love you” he admitted at last, and Chloe almost burst with the joy of the moment.

Emotion bubbled up inside the little blonde, to such a degree it was almost too much to bear as she reached out for him and crushed her lips to his.

“Lex” she breathed when they parted a moment later, “I love you too” she swore, wanting to say it so many times before, but never daring to until he spoke the words first.

She’d just been so afraid of being shot down, of having her heart-broken again and by someone so very important to her. So many crushes had come and gone before, including Clark and others. This was real, adult, true and honest love as far as Chloe could tell. Passion and lust existed still, and she burned for Lex’s touch as much as she ever had, but her heart was to be his too, not just her body. She wanted him but also cared for him. This was love, and she knew now that he felt the same.

What Chloe didn’t realise was just how strongly Lex was feeling that love between them. He knew he wanted her, he’d known that for a long time, and he cared for her welfare and such. Lex just hadn’t been ready for that feeling of falling from eight miles high into a world of pink hearts and candlelight. Love had got a hold of him, and as scary a concept as that ought to be, Lex didn’t want it, or Chloe, to ever let him go.

The blonde in question made a definite sound of disappointment at the loss of contact, as Lex disentangled his body from hers, going so far as to get up from the bed. When Chloe moved to follow he pointed a finger at her.

“No, you stay there” he said with a smile that turned into a wicked smirk and a wink, as he added, “Keep it warm for me”

“Don’t take too long” Chloe mirrored his own look as she stretched out like a cat on his bed, making Lex wonder why he was walking away from her at all.

Still, he had a plan, and it was one she was sure to like. After that, they had all day to take their pleasure, and he intended to do that, without question.

“I thought I heard the phone?” Clark yawned as he descended the stairs in just his shorts and T-shirt, rubbing the back of his neck as he came.

“You did” Jonathan agreed with him, “but I was outside and your mother was in the bathroom so nobody got to it before it stopped”

“And whoever it was didn’t bother to leave a message” Martha chimed in as she went into the kitchen to make breakfast, “Oh, Jonathan, is this yours?” she frowned as her husband and son followed her and she gestured to the bottle on the counter.

“No, that’s mine” Clark told her as his parents eyed the bottle of what appeared to be pink water, “Well, actually I got it from Lex’s bar...”

“Son, if this is some kind of alcohol...” Jonathan began but stopped when his son waved a hand and shook his head at the same time, denying the charge.

“It’s not” he told them honestly, “At least, its not supposed to be” he said, causing both his parents to looked questioningly at him.

“Honey, is there something you need to talk about?” Martha asked him as they all took a seat and Clark squirmed awkwardly.

“It started yesterday, when I went over to the mansion to pick up Chloe” he explained from the beginning, telling his parents just exactly the position he’d found his friends in and blushing as he did so.

Martha’s eyes went wide and Jonathan’s eyes hardened as they were told of the apparently sexual relationship between Chloe and Lex, Clark’s mother stunned by the behaviour of both young people, and his father convinced from the get go that the bald billionaire was taking advantage somehow.

“Somebody needs to teach that young man a thing or two about decency” Jonathan said angrily when he thought Clark’s story was over.

“Dad, I don’t think it’s Lex’s fault” he said quickly, as Martha nodded her head.

“You know, Clark might be right” she agreed, “Chloe is a young woman now, practically eighteen, and she’s not exactly the type to just be lead astray...”

“She’s been through a lot, Martha” her husband reminded her, “And Lex Luthor can be a very persuasive young man”

“Would you guys please listen for a second” Clark cut in as carefully as he could, mindful of being disrespectful to his parents, “I think there is something weird about this water” he told them, though his father still looked dubious.

“Son, not everything that happens in Smallville has to do with the meteors” Jonathan sighed, “Strange things, bad things, they happen every day all over the world” he reminded him, but Clark looked undeterred from his theory.

“I know that, Dad” he agreed, “but this time I think I’m right. This bottle was in Lex’s bar, with three other’s that were empty, and a fourth smashed on the floor” he explained, getting up and walking over to Jonathan, “Yesterday when I was out with Chloe, we stopped off at the store and she bought a six pack of the same stuff. She drank four before I even got her home after the movie”

“That’s a lot to drink of anything, even water” Martha frowned as her husband picked the bottle from Clark’s hand and read the label.

“According to this label, that’s all this is” he said, “Just water”

“Then why is it pink?” Clark asked him, “Unless its been exposed to...”

“Red meteor rocks” his father nodded in understanding as he finished the sentence for him.

“Maybe its altering Chloe and Lex’s behaviour” Martha suggested as she too got up from her seat and walked over to join her husband and son, “After all, that’s the effect it has on Clark”

He opened his mouth to agree that was the theory he’d come up with too, but never got a chance to speak. A screech of tyres outside startled the whole Kent family, and then the door suddenly swung open. Lois practically fell into the house, breathing heavily. Clearly, she’d been in a hurry with both her driving and a little running.

“Lois, honey, what’s wrong?” Martha asked worriedly.

“It’s Chloe” she said, breathing in a lungful of air she desperately needed, “She’s gone”

To Be Continued...
    Last edited by Ultra; 27th July 2008 at 10:19.

Re: Love Potion No.9 [PG-13/R maybe] (27/07/08)

Naughty Lois, dreaming about farmboy Clark. *giggles* I can't wait to see how affected she is and how Clark reacts to Lois throwing herself at him. The Chlex is wonderful, I wonder what Lex is up to? Anyways, I can't wait to read more!!

What is Lex planning? And he better get back to Chloe soon before Lois and the Kents show up at the mansion. I hope that their feelings are real and not just a product of the water. Let the water thing go Clark, just let it go.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

What great update. I am so glad Chloe and Lex declared their love. I can't wait to see what happens next.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

A lovely update!

Good for Lex and Chloe for admitting that they love each other

And I'm also rather proud of Clark for not jumping to his and Jonathan's usual conclusion that everything is somehow Lex's fault.

Can't wait to see what Lex's plan is regarding Chloe, and continued excellent work with this fic
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

A/N: Thanx for the feedback as always! Brace yourself for crazy Clois and sexy Chlex!

Chapter 6

The truck sped down the road, carrying Clark and Lois towards the Luthor Mansion. Clark didn’t usually drive quite as erratically as he was right now, but that was mostly down to the frustration that Lois was getting in his way. Without her around, he could have super-sped to Lex’s place in the half the time, he could’ve been there by now, ensuring Chloe was okay and that his friends were behaving normally, though he doubted they would be.

Assuming both Chloe and Lex had a supply of the pink water which was the most likely cause of their strange behaviour, there was no telling what they were up to. Clark could imagine if he tried, but he’d honestly rather not. Nobody wanted to imagine their best friends making out or worse, and for the farm boy who was rather shy about this stuff at the best of times it was extremely disturbing. Having caught the live show twice now, he only hoped he wouldn’t be exposed to a third showing when they arrived at the mansion, though it might be too much to hope for.

“I can’t believe this is happening” Lois said suddenly, “Y’know, it was always me they thought would go off the rails, even I thought it’d be me before it was Chloe” she shook her head, “Of course, my sister Lucy is worse. Chloe was just so sensible, so... I don’t know, not the kind of girl to think of nothing but throwing herself at some bald billionaire type like that, I don’t get it”

“It’s not like either of them are exactly acting like themselves” Clark pointed out, reaching down to change gear, at which point Lois jumped violently.

“Hey!” she yelped, as if he’d done something awful, when in fact he hadn’t even touched her.

“What is wrong with you?” he asked, glancing her way then back at the road.

“Nothing” Lois said quickly, keeping her eyes straight ahead as she fought not to blush.

The only reason she had for making such a fuss was that dream she had last night, and there was no way in hell she was about to tell Smallville about that. He’d either get even more embarrassed than she was or he’d be a smug guy about it. It was stupid, she didn’t even feel that way about Clark. It was just her mind playing tricks, it had to be, mixing up some of the things she’d seen happening between her cousin and Lex Luthor, with the guy she’d obviously been spending way too much time with of late.

Lois decided there and then she needed to start dating again. Any guy would do, any guy that wasn’t Clark Kent. It’d been too long, that much was obvious, if she was dreaming about getting it on with the farm boy! Not that he was completely unattractive of course, she wasn’t blind, and she’d certainly got a good view of everything he had that first day they met!

‘Oh, yeah. Good one, Lois’ she thought, turning herself further around to look out the passenger window and trying to breath evenly, ‘That’s right, think about naked Clark, that won’t give you flashbacks to last night’ said her own voice inside her head as she willed the car to get to the mansion just a little bit faster. Anything to get out of this hot and stuffy confined space with this particular guy!

Reaching into her bag, Lois pulled out a bottle of water and twisted off the top, taking a long drink. Something certainly needed to cool her down, and besides drinking was a better distraction than staring out of a window at one field after another that all looked the same.

“Lois, what are you doing?” Clark said suddenly when she was mid-sip, making her spit some.

“Geez, Smallville” she complained as she wiped her chin with the back of her hand, “It’s just water and... and now it’s all over me!” she said angrily as she grabbed some tissue from her bag and tried to soak up the spillage down the front of her shirt.

“It’s not just water” Clark said worriedly as he glanced between her and the road, “That stuff is what Chloe and Lex have been drinking. We think it’s what’s making them act so weird” he explained, as Lois laughed off his concern.

“You worry too much” she said, putting the cap back on the bottle anyway, if only to ease the panicked expression on his face, “There, all safe and sound” she said as she put the bottle back into her bag and relaxed back into the seat.

“You feel okay?” he checked after a moment, when no adverse effects seemed to present themselves - maybe she hadn’t drunk enough for it to make her act so crazy like Chloe and Lex who had consumed several bottles of the weird pink water by now.

“Sure, yeah” Lois nodded, turning her head to one-side on the head rest and just watching Clark drive.

He had good strong arms, she noticed, and big hands too. She knew there were big feet to match down there, oh yeah, Clark Kent had the whole matching set like that, Lois smiled to herself as she remembered their first meeting again. Then there was that time in the Kents bathroom when he’d been all skittish about them being alone and naked together. She giggled then as she thought about it, how shy and delicate he was for such a strapping young man. Lois wondered what he might be like if she could just unlock the wild side of Clark that just had to be in there somewhere. Everybody had one, no matter how deep it was buried, and Smallville had shown his off in her dream last night. In real life it could only feel even better than her psyche had shown.

“What’s so funny?” Clark asked her, snapping Lois from deep thought and making her aware of her own laughter.

“I don’t know, Smallville” she said with a smile as her giggling ceased on her lips, “I was just thinking, maybe Chloe and Lex have the right idea” she said as she unbuckled her seat-belt and scooched closer to him, “Maybe we’re the ones who have it all wrong, trying to make them stay apart. Y’know sometimes it feels good just to let go” she whispered in his ear, one hand at his shoulder and the other creeping south as Clark fought to keep the truck on the road, not an easy task with her full female form pressed up against his side.

“Lois, cut it out” he said swallowing hard.

He didn’t want to react to her, she was Lois after all, she was bossy and bitchy and he hated her, but at the end of the day she was a sexy young woman and super abilities notwithstanding he was just a man. None of his special skills centred around keeping control in this kind of situation, and it took every ounce of concentration he could find to stop him crashing the car as Lois started to kiss his neck, and pushed herself into his lap.

Distraction already an issue, Lois obscured Clark’s view at just the wrong moment. He knew there was another truck headed for them but couldn’t tell which way to go to avoid it. Swerving and praying he’d made the right choice, the truck spun off the road and crashed into a ditch with a thud.

“Wow” Lois gasped as they came to a shuddering halt in the bushes by the side of the road, “That was amazing!” she said, laughter in her voice, though Clark looked far from amused.

Before he had a chance to get his bearings and/or throw Lois off him, berating her for her stupidity, she was all over him. Crushing her lips to his, Lois made light work of getting Clark to forget all about being angry or upset at her. Hell, he forgot what day of the week it was for a full minute, and by the time he opened his eyes from the searing kiss, he didn’t care about anything anymore. Overtaken by passion and lust, Lois barely noticed the red that sparkled in Clark’s eyes before he roughly pulled her to him again and kissed her long and hard.

Chloe was just starting to get bored. She’d had several fantasies about being in Lex’s bedroom, but lying on his bed alone staring at the ceiling was not one of the best. It couldn’t be more than ten minutes since he’d disappeared, saying he’d be right back with a surprise for her. The only surprise Chloe really wanted from his right now was the naked kind, and fast. She feared another interruption, since that was all they seem to have got lately. The making out was fun, but she wanted more, wanted to seal the deal on this thing between her and Lex. As close as they’d gotten to it, somebody was always there to mess things up, to interrupt just before the perfect moment arrived.

With a sigh, Chloe turned her head and checked the clock on the table beside the bed. Lex was taking too long, she was getting bored and agitated... and thirsty, she realised as she reached for the bottle of water she spotted by the bedside lamp. Yeah, that helped, it at least dealt with one thirst she was having. The other would only be sated when Lex got his cute ass back in there.

As if he’d heard her thoughts, the man in question re-entered the bedroom and in a moment, Chloe was up off the bed and in his arms.

“What took you so long?” she complained, crashing her lips onto his before he had any kind of chance to answer her question.

Evidently it wasn’t words Chloe wanted, and usually Lex would be only to happy to be the action man for any beautiful woman such as this. Unfortunately, there were some words that needed to be said, something that needed to be done before anything else happened between the two of them. This was too important to be left any longer, and Lex wasn’t about to let this moment pass him by.

“Chloe” he breathed her name as he forced them apart a moment, “I have to talk to you” he told her, though she was barely listening as her arms held tight around his neck and she pulled him back with her towards the bed, trying to kiss him again.

“Talk later” she insisted, breathing heavily, “Busy now” she said seriously, as the back of her legs hit the end of the bed.

Quite honestly, Lex considered giving up altogether and just surrendering to her and his own want for the same thing she craved. Unfortunately, he knew if he didn’t do this right he would live to regret it. He loved Chloe far too much to just let her be another meaningless fling. Still, even as all this ran through his head, he failed to disentangle himself from her body as she deliberately fell back onto the matress, pulling him down on top of her, her legs wrapping round his body.

“This is important” Lex managed to tell her, brain fighting against body as he pulled back from her and looked her in the eyes, “Chloe, I have to say this now” he said seriously, making her worry just a little as she nodded in understanding and fought to calm herself as he moved off her and she sat herself up on the edge of the bed.

When both of them regained breath in the bodies and a focus on reality, Lex sat down beside her and took her hand in his, looking too serious still.

“Lex, you’re scaring me” she admitted, “I thought we were having fun, and that you wanted me...”

“Chloe, I never wanted anyone more” he promised her, as he reached out to straighten her hair that had got messed up before, “That’s why I need to say this... Chloe, I love you” he told her, forehead leaning against her own, “You are the most incredible woman I ever met in my whole life, and I want things to be right with us”

“It is right, Lex” she assured him, her hand going to his cheek, “We love each other, what could be more right than that?” she asked in earnest.

“Nothing” he smiled, “but it matters a lot to me that you understand. I don’t just want another notch on my bedpost, I don’t even want a girlfriend to hang off my arm for a few months and then disappear when my back is turned” he explained, “Chloe, I want to be with you for the rest of my life”

“Lex, what are you saying?” she asked, reeling back just a little.

She thought she knew what he was implying, but it seemed insane to even think it. She understood that he wanted her, even that he loved her, but the rest of their lives, a happily ever after, it was more than she ever dared hope for.

Chloe had started listening to Lex, hating the fear that built in the pit of her stomach like a stone. She’d been so sure he was going to pull some anti-commitment crap on her, tell her that if they slept together, it didn’t have to mean anything or whatever. She really hadn’t expected this, at least, what she thought this was, and became sure of as Lex dropped onto one knee on the carpet before her.

“Chloe Sullivan” he said, with a smile on his face as he produced a box from his pocket and opened it up, holding it out for her to see, “Will you marry me?”

“Oh my God” she gasped with tears in her eyes that she was hardly aware of, “Yes!” she practically screamed, she was so definite in her response, as Lex wasted no time in getting the ring on her finger and then kissing her thoroughly.

Chloe felt like she was living a dream as her brain tried to process all that had happened these last couple of days. From friends to engaged so fast, it was enough to make a girls head spin, and as for what Lex was doing to her body right now, well, that was more than her mind could take as she felt herself start to lose control when his lips moved down her neck and collar bone, fingers creeping inside her clothes. God, this might be as good as she’d ever felt in her life, and yet, something stopped her from completely enjoying this moment. It could be more perfect, she realised, as the solitaire diamond on her finger caught the light and glinted so bright it near blinded her.

“Lex” she gasped, trying to get his attention, but failing miserably as her reasonably thought out words became lost in a moan she couldn’t control, “Lex, don’t” she told him, only slightly more coherently, though he clearly heard her as he reluctantly gave up his assault on her senses and moved to meet her eyes.

“What’s wrong?” he asked her, a little afraid he’d hurt her or that maybe that she’d changed her mind.

“Nothing” she promised him, “but... I can’t” she shook her head slightly, almost killing Lex on the inside as she looked at him like that, all innocent and sweet.

He couldn’t hurt her, he’d never force her, but he was desperately disappointed about this, and in all kinds of pain as he rolled off and laid down beside her, staring at the ceiling. Trying to regain some control over his body wasn’t exactly easy, and Chloe knew she’d hurt him both inside and out as she looked over at him.

“It’s not that I don’t want to, Lex” she promised him, “but you were right with what you said, we should do this right. We owe it to this love between us to treat it well. That’s why I think maybe we should wait, until we’re married” she explained, earning a look both stunned and entirely underwhelmed from her future husband as he turned his head to look at her.

“Chloe” he said, clearly unimpressed, “If you really want to wait, well, you know I’d do anything you want but... do you know how long it takes to organise a wedding?” he checked, wondering if she could really be thinking clearly on this.

He wasn’t sure he could wait a day to be with her, nevermind weeks or even months! The way she’d been with him the past couple of days made him wonder if she’d ever hold out that long either, she was certainly as enthusatisc as he was up to a moment ago.

“It doesn’t have to take long” she said as she propped herself up on her elbow, the fingers of her left hand drawing patterns on his bare chest where his shirt had long since been torn open, “I mean, you have a jet, right?” she smirked wickedly at him, “How many hours will it take to get us to Vegas?”

Realising she’d been messing with him, Lex didn’t know whether to be mad or proud or the future Mrs Luthor. Mostly he was just stunned that his proposal had been met so very favourably that Chloe seemed to want to be married before the day was done!

“You’re serious?” he checked, his smirk starting to match her own as she pushed herself onto top of him, straddling his hips.

“What do you think?” she asked, as she leaned down over him, crushing her lips against his and kissing him deeply.

Putting his arms tight around her, Lex sat up suddenly, making her squeal as she feared toppling off the bed.

“I think” he said, punctuating every couple of words with kisses as he held her in his lap, “You... will make... an excellent... Luthor”

To Be Continued...

Yay for naughty Lois distracting Clark and making Red!Clark come out an play. Hopefully that will make him distracted long enough for Chloe and Lex to get married in Vegas. And then when they are over the effects of the water perhaps they'll want to stay married. Hip Hip Hooray for drinking strange water products!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information