+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Friends And Nothing But (Completed) - PG13

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar
    Originally posted by TheConfusingWorldOfJustin@Sep 21 2003, 02:33 AM
    Why didn’t Lex see this? It seemed he was only really noticing Nicole’s fun pillows.

LOL. I've heard them called many things but that's a first

“It’s some information a source of mine gave me this morning. It says were Nicole has resided over the years, homes, apartments, college dorm, etc.”

Lex looked up from the papers, “Ok and this is important why?”

I'm assuming he's supposed to be a nice guy here. Otherwise I'd have to call him a dumbass. Do you never learn???? You know I'm calling that anyway.

Dumbass.

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :dry: :hammer: ugh!! LEX!!!! get your head out ya ass, or hear breasts! or He's eather got some dastardly plan, and knows about nicole, or chloe is being paranoid. Great story, really got me guessing, and ADDICTED!!!!!! so now you have to go and write more *Cracks whip* :

lunaluthor
    Just a Guest!
    excellent story so far and Lex is thinking with everthing else but his brains, men ar so stupid, but go on one loony murderess more ore less doesn't count :yay: :yay: :yay:

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    GAH! Lex is such a dumb ass! Why can't he just be smart about women for once and listen to Chloe?

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Lex :hammer:

Hope :biggrin:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member TheConfusingWorldOfJustin's Avatar
    AN: So you guys know, I deleted the last sentence from ch4. When I wrote this, I forgot I had Chloe leave The Talon, but I think this would be better to go with. I get the feeling I might, a tad, bend this story, but I don't know.

Chapter IV : Senses

"Something the matter Chloe?"

Clark sat down in Lex's emptied chair. He looked like he was asking for Chloe's sake. Clark was probably just doing it so Chloe wouldn't yell at him later for not.

Chloe slowly drank her latte, "It's Lex. He has a new girl..."

"Ya I know, Nicole."

Chloe always hated it when Clark interupted her, but he probably just got it from hanging around with her all the time.

"Oh. Ya of course, He'd tell you before he would me."

"Actually," Clark jestered for Chloe to follow him back to the counter.

Chloe followed, but then, 'Damn.' Chloe went back for her latte. When she came back, Clark and Lana were already talking again.

"So Chloe, you have a problem with Lex's new bed warmer?" Lana smirked and started to wipe down the counter.

'It seems like that's all she does, well that or talk,' Chloe sat down on the stool next to Clark.

"Clark, you were gonna say something?"

Clark looked toward Chloe, "Oh, never mind."

'Huh?'

"Whatever. As to your question Lana, I guess I do. I might just be paranoid, but when I'm around Nicole, something just doesn't smell right. My instincts have never prooven me wrong before."

Clark smirked, "Maybe your instincts aren't. Maybe it's your nose. It might of been that time of the month."

Both Chloe and Lana pushed Clark to the floor, "OW."

Clark got back onto the stool, "Well you guys don't always smell right yourself."

Before they could touch him again, Clark quickly took off.

"Clark, wait up."

Pete followed him out, with disapointment. He just got turned down for the third time that day.

"Chloe?" Chloe turned back towards Lana.

"I don't mean to pry, but are you sure your not just being jealous of Nicole?"

"Your right," Chloe got off the stool.

"What, that you might be jealous?"

"No, that your prying," Chloe headed for her car.

Chloe sat in her Bug, thinking deeply.

'Am I jealous?"

'I'm not jealous. I'm sure there's something wrong about her.'

'But you don't have any concrete proof.'

"Shut up," Chloe started up her car.

Chloe debated on going to the mansion, Torch, or just go home. Many times she headed for one, but then decided on going to another. For like an hour or more, Chloe debated. By the time she headed for the mansion, the fifth time or so, Chloe was about to go on empty. With ever last drop, Chloe pulled into Smallville's Family Gas (There motto, Gas is way better when you're not alone).

"Hi Ned," Chloe exited her Bug.

"Ah Miss Sullivan. How are we today dear?" Ned swept away at the little building's door.

"I've been better," Chloe put the pump nozzle into her gas tank.

Ned placed his broom against the door. He walked over to Chloe, and took over the pumping for her.

"Thanks."

"Can you tell me what's wrong. I used to be a good advice giver in my youth."

Since Chloe had met Ned Fergenson back when she and Gabe came to Smallville, and talked with him about everyday, Chloe felt she speak about Lex to him.

"Well you know Lex Luthor?"

Ned frowned, "Ya, what about him?"

"Well he has a new girlfriend see, and I think she isn't all she appears to be. The only thing is, I don't know if it's true, or if I'm just jealous or paranoid."

Ned looked shocked, "How could a nice girl like you, have any effection for a man like Lex Luthor."

"He's not as bad as you think Ned."

"A Luthor is a Luthor," Ned put the hose back onto the pump.

"Well that was helpful. How much do I owe you?"

Ned smiled, "You know there's no charge."

"I know, I just have to ask. Just in cause your memory starts to go," Chloe smiled.
    Ned laughed, "That's never gonna happen missy."

"Miss Sullivan?"

Chloe opened her door," Why don't you ever call be Chloe?"

"Miss Chloe?"

'Better I guess,' "What is it Ned?"

"Can you promise me you'll watch yourself around Lex Luthor?" Ned waited patiently for an answer.

"Ned,"

Ned made himself look pitiful.

"I'll do my best," Chloe gave Ned a kiss on the cheek. "Bye Ned, thanks again."

"No problem miss."

Chloe pulled out of the station, and continued on her way to the mansion.

When Ned walked into the station building, the whole place transformed into a boarded up, abandoned lot. It appeared like it hadn't been used for years.

To Be Continued...

demoness
    Great story! Hope, you're planning on updating soon!

Tandy

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar
    Well, well, well....isn't that interesting. Another FOtW or is it Fate?

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :huh: :worship2: strange!!! and damn you for the cliff hanging scourge!!! ahh well, love it, hope to see more soon!

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    What?! GAH! How could you just leave it there? Ugh. You people with your cliffhangers...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information