+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

Re: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

*squee* I love getting updates from a BlueSabby story!!!

I love the way yall write both character's psyche's.... These made me smile:

She couldn’t voice why she had actually come over to his office. There wasn’t a reason that she needed to see Lex. She realized with alarming clarity that she had actually wanted to see Lex.
    What she was sure of was that her voice had deepened just a little and she was looking directly at Lex. Oh, sweet Jesus, she was hitting on him.
    Lex arched one brow in question, not so much at what she'd said, but the way she'd said it. Chloe Sullivan was flirting with him and, in a very suave way. It could only be some sort of joke. Well, Lex didn't mind. He was a bit rusty shall we say in that department, anyway.
    I do SOO love that they're figuring it out on their own. And that they keep surprising each other. And us. Lex being all gadget-creator-boy, last chapter's Chloe-inuendo-scare-off-the-hoe-girl...

More More More... please?

Superb update. It amazes me how good of an actor Gabe can be, if he wants something bad enough I loved the whole interaction in the office. It was so sweet how they want to get together and do things in order for it to be possible totally uncosciously, and than in the middle of doing something are shocked. Listen to your ID people!
    So I'm guessing Lex has some nice Wolverine healing abilities in order for his breaks to heal so nicely?

hee! What a great flirtatious scene. It felt very natural, especially within the progression of their friendship.

Lovely job, ladies!

dream a little dream dreamerjules's Avatar

As much as I loved the dads and the flirting and the date setting up, I adored Lex's secretary. Being a sorta Southern girl and on the receiving end many, many times, it was nice to see the casual "honey" thrown in. Wonderful touch.

Julie

Awwww! They're so cute! All comin' together (mostly) on their own despite their fathers' interference.

*snorts* I gotta wonder how many times Lionel is going to sit around reviewing this tape.

Excellent work, as always. Can't wait to see what happens on their date. I'd say it's about a fifty/fifty chance of them either having a great time or kicking each other's asses. Either way, it ought to be entertaining. ^_~

I'm really enjoying how they're just kind of drifting together. It's very subtle, very well done. It'll be interesting to see where they go from here.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSabby
    More interesting was that while one part of his mind was working on the catching up, the other part had automatically started going through his schedule for the next Saturday independently.
    Brilliant. I love how his mind works

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar

See what happens when you leave them to it!!!! Yay they have a date. Yay there was flirtage!!!! Awesome update, chocful of Chlexy goodness. Can't wait to see how their first official date goes and how the dads react to the news that their plan seems to be working.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NS Junior Member

I bet the thermal body scans for that last meeting woould be very very interesting.

Can't wait for the date or Lionel's reaction.

By the way delurking to say how much I love this fics....it's just adorabley cute.

Each update has these lines that usually send me over the edge.

Keep up the great work.

Sailing the Chlex Ship! ellelea's Avatar

Yes, great work! Can't wait for another chapter; you write Chlex amazingly.

This was absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!! I loved every line, every word! (even the ones I refused to look up in the dictionary) and it just got better as I read on! Brilliant! Wonderful!! Phenomenal!!!

In other words... I want more!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information