+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shadows (PG-13)

Great story. It was a in depth look at all the characters and the dynamics of their relationships. I can totally see all of them acting just in the way that you have described. Lex dressed all in black keeping tabs on Chloe and just waiting for the perfect moment to make his move. And Clark shutting her out of his life just because she doesn't seem to fit in his idea of what their relationship should be. Because she did something he doesn't approve off. I find it hearbreaking that he can believe so easilly that she has been writting only good things about Lex because he was paying her, doesn't he know her at all? And then without anything close to apolagizing for his behaviour he can just turn around and be all like by the way I'm going to marry Lois who wrote this horrible article about you aren't you happy for me? Grr!
    Is there a sequel to this story? Because I can't wait to see what Lex and Chloe can cook up for the boy in blue.

That was fabulous! It was so true to character. I've gotta say I'm a fan of creative vengeance, so I'm looking forward to the sequel...which I'm off to read now...

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar
    That was good but sad and I hope Chloe get her revenge on Clark with Lex's help. Clark deserves any pain he gets.

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

Re: Shadows (PG-13)

This was a good fic. Please do a sequel.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information