+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Shades Of Gray *complete* R

NS Full Member
    I love that Angel is so dumb that he doesn't recognize sarcasm. Keep going this is too good.

Blue

NS Full Member
    How can Angel be so dim when he's lived for so long? :huh:

Please update soon. I'm loving this. :chlexsign2:

odd duck
    Angel stared after the mint convertible. ?This is not good,? he figured. ?Cole, Glory, and now the son of the devil. Talk about a bitch of a mission.?
    nearly made me clol:

Ow Gawd! This is just TOO ridiculously funny! Never in a million years had I thought the three stooges to be THIS dense. You know what'd REALLy complete this ensemble? Clark Kent in tights! XD

If I were Chloe and I heard Cole say the whole impregnate thing, I would've probably gone like: "Deep shit. Deep, deep shit," and run like hell into the nearest dark alley, because my twisted and fucked up mind told me it was the perfect hiding place. Not that I would've actually made it. No, my nine-inch heels would've helped me out of the illusion.

NS Full Member
    Originally posted by hfce@Jun 29 2003, 04:42 PM
    :lol: Lex the son of a devil. :lol: They are the most dumb villians I have ever heard of. :lol: more please......

Hope

Hope said it !! my god, these villains are dumb and dumbers !!

Storyteller
    Part 4 Haze

Chloe blinked at her surroundings. The high ceilings were unfamiliar and unsettling. The smooth silk rubbing against her body luxuriously made her uncomfortable. She was a cotton sheets girl, or at least that was what she thought before that moment. She was not in her bedroom. She gasped out loud at the memory of the woman and the dark-haired man speaking about impregnating her, demons and gods.

She heard the door open and Chloe scrambled out of the bed, falling down onto the floor beside it. She knelt and tried to hide her body from the new arrival.

“Chloe,” she heard the voice say. She looked up and saw that it was the man was not the Bellwhatever that Glory was talking to earlier. In fact, she felt relatively safe where other residents would cower in terror. “Lex,” she breathed. Chloe stood up. “Thank God it’s you.”

For his part, the words warmed his heart until he was grinning in satisfaction. Lex had never seen anyone more sincerely grateful to be in his presence than Chloe Sullivan appeared right then. “How are you feeling?”

“Very confused,” she offered. “There are people after me and I don’t know why.”

Lex nodded. “When I was taking you home, there was a gloomy-looking guy who appeared out of nowhere. I gather he was after you as well.”

She gave him a semi-bright smile. She was thankful he had her, but she was still pretty nervous about the unknown factors here. “You saved me then. Thanks.”

Lex walked forward and sat on the edge of the bed. Chloe followed suit on the opposite end. “I wasn’t going to leave you on the hands of weirdos. This guy Angel was the one who mentioned something about a demon. I think Cole was after you too.”

Chloe reached out her hand and closed it over his. “Thanks.” A spark of electricity she had never experienced before suddenly shot through her fingers at the touch of his skin. She looked directly into Lex’s eyes and saw it glaze over with icy blue. Her blood thrummed with an inordinate amount of pulsing heat, rendering her breathless. The room fell from her vision and all she could see was his face.

Lex felt his veins burning. He had never been this mixture of fiery hot and icy cold. He felt himself charged with energy so extreme that he could not figure out which was heat and which was cold. They felt the same now. He crossed the barriers and his pores emanated the indescribable feeling.

Suddenly, he saw her crawling towards him. Lex reached up and pulled his shirt open, sending buttons flying everywhere. His gaze focused on her eyes, her lips, the swell of her breasts seen as the tantalizing pair swayed as she made her way to him. “Chloe,” he whispered. He reached out his hand and buried his fingers in her hair.

He helped her straddle him. Lex’s lips closed over hers in an open-mouthed kiss, drawing her lower lip between his teeth and nibbling until she squirmed above him, causing him to strain inside his pants, eager to be inside her warmth. He felt her hands run down his back. Lex retained some tenuous hold on his memories, and he knew that lots of women before her have done the same thing. Yet he was also certain that he had never felt this heightened sensation with anyone but Chloe.

“Lex, I need you,” she pleaded in his ear. He shivered at the words and the tongue that dipped along the shell of his ear. “I don’t know why.”

And all the reasons pooled in his groin when she said that. All he could think of was throwing back his head and plunging deep into her because that would make sense somewhere in this nonsensical haze that enveloped him.

“This can’t be right,” he said. Until a few minutes ago, Chloe Sullivan had not looked at him as anything but the Luthor son and the guy her quasi boyfriend hung out with. Despite the fact that she seemed lost in the same mysterious haze that enveloped him, Lex still had scruples about this. Chloe Sullivan was not herself.

She reached down to unzip his pants and took him in her hands. “I want you.”

“Chloe, you’re not thinking,” he protested half-heartedly, already lifting her by the waist.

“We’re not required to think now,” she parried. “All I want you to do is move. Inside me. Move and keep moving.”

“Chloe,” he said again.

Suddenly, she stopped and grabbed his cheeks. She stared down deep into the icy blue depths that were not entirely Lex Luthor’s but more his than the calmer blues she was used to. Lex was drawn to the green eyes that were starker than they were in the numerous times he had looked into them. They were more themselves now than they ever were before, now when they sounded and acted like different people. She said in a voice softer than he ever heard her use, “You love me.”

Lex closed his eyes. He thought he did. For months now, he had been thinking he may love her. “You know I do,” and this time the words that came out were spoken in a coarser, rougher voice than what he sounded like. His fingers hooked on her panties and pushed them aside, uncovering her the same way she did him.

With a firm thrust up and a determined push down, he broke through the hymen that brought forth a surge of possession inside him. Chloe buried her mouth in the crook of his neck and moaned in pain. He plunged inside her roughly, quickly, ceaselessly. She contracted around him at the mixture of pain and pleasure that she craved like air. She continued to push down against him, needing to take more and more of him inside her. She would never get enough of his body moving against her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and closed her teeth around the skin of his shoulder.

“Lex,” she gasped. There was an emptiness in her belly that she could not find the answer to. Chloe sped up her movements. At her action, Lex gripped her waist more tightly and thrust into her more forcefully. “Please.”

Chloe raised her head to tell him what she needed. At the sight of his eyes, her gaze widened. One of his hands moved to where they were joined. “There’s something more intimate than this,” he rasped, touching the swollen part of her where she brushed against him. Her vision went white.

“Tell me,” she whispered, unseeing. “Show me.”

His lips fused with hers. “This,” he mumbled against her lips. The kiss this time was tamer than before. His lips rubbed hers. He kept his mouth closed and he took her lips in a way that would have been juvenile had the touch not been infusing her with all the emotions that sent her mind whirling.

Chloe shut her eyes tightly as she came, tightening around him like a vise, sending him to his own culmination. Lex gritted his teeth, his veins becoming evident in his neck as he shot inside her. He breathed heavily while their foreheads rested against each others’.

Spent, he fell back on the bed. Chloe’s consciousness flickered and she fell with him. She lay limply above him. Not a breath later, Lex followed her into oblivion.

~~

Clark scratched his head in worry. He glanced at the counter where Lana was wiping some coffee stains. He looked back at the somber man sitting in front of him. When this guy walked in, Clark immediately told him that the Talon was closed. The look of despair in his eyes told Clark that this was someone who needed help. Of course, Clark always helped everyone. That was who he was.

“So you’re telling me,” Clark paraphrased in a stage hushed whisper, “that Chloe is in danger.”

The guy, Angel he remembered, nodded. “Or at least she will cause the danger. She’s part of a catastrophic prophecy that will change the face of the world as we know it.”

“You think that Chloe is the daughter of the sun.” Clark frowned. “That can’t be right. Something this big… Chloe…” He shook his head and glanced at Lana once again. “Are you sure you guys translated it right? You guys could have made a mistake.”

Angel’s eyebrow arched, not wanting to be offended for Wesley. But then again, Wesley may not have misread it. But he certainly could have discovered a made up prophecy. It wouldn’t be the first time. And then he remembered Cole and Glory. “No. This prophecy is thrice verified.”

“Can’t be right,” Clark muttered.

Angel’s eyes narrowed. As an investigator, he was experienced enough to catch these slight indications of more knowledge than one is letting on. From the first moment, he knew there was something off about this Clark Kent who was Chloe’s date. This boy was acting too gullible, too naïve, too… nice. No one was like that. “What is it?”

Clark smiled uncomfortably. “I was just thinking that you may have read sun when it should be moon, you know. Like, you’re looking for someone smokier, less bright. Someone with dark hair and dark eyes. Like Lana.” Clark pointed to the said girl. “You know, if it’s got to impact the world, then your best bet will be Lana Lang. The most important events happen to her.”

Angel glanced at the girl, looking over the timid movements that contrasted with the calculated movements such as flipping her hair and looking up at him under thick lashes. “No. A child so powerful can’t come from a girl like that.”

“Why not?”

“Look, kid, you’re not her agent, are you?” Clark looked confused for a moment before shaking his head. “All right. Now I’ve lost Chloe. I have to get her away from the child of the shadows. Right now, Cole is after her. But I’m afraid about an unforeseen enemy. The son of the devil took her. And he may try to spawn with her.”

“Son of the devil?”

“Bald hair. Rockin’ car.”

“Lex!” Clark chuckled. “Well don’t worry about him. He’s safe.”

“But he’s the son of the devil.”

“He’s the son of Lionel Luthor, who is not, no matter how much other people insist, the devil.”

Angel sighed in relief. “Well then everything’s safe. Now we just have to make sure that she stays away from Cole and Glory. Do you think this Lex will agree to keep her away from the others?”

Clark bit his lip. “I’m not sure. Lex is pretty private. He might not want her hanging around and being a bother.”

~~

Lex’s eyes fluttered open. The dead weight pressing him into the mattress took his immediate attention. His hand went to the soft golden hair that waved before his nose. Lex dropped a soft kiss.

Chloe rubbed her cheek on his chest. A soft movement reminded him that he was still inside her. He shifted easily and laid her down on the bed. She blinked up and he smiled into the green eyes.

“Are you okay?”

She flushed at the realization that she was intimately connected to Lex Luthor, pressed against him in his bedroom. Chloe remembered how she initiated what had happened to them. She could clearly remember wanting him so badly that she would have died had she not had him, but she could not remember why. “Yeah,” she answered.

The smile that he gave her told her that there were a hundred reasons that she just never bothered to explore. “We have to talk.”

tbc

i alternate from nc17 fanfiction forum to la la land...
    nice.... its an interesting crossover with all three/four (i cant count) shows...

im reallly impressed with the storyline (and uve gotten bonus points for the smut scene )

keep going dude!! this is good stuff!! really loving it!!
    i do so like green eggs and ham
    i do so like them...sam i am
    –Dr Seuss “Green Eggs And Ham”--

Good luck with your job! I'm trying to get a job myself, but it's so hard nowadays to get one.

Chapter 3 was soooo funny..and hope said it, they really are the most pathetic villains. I can't wait for Cole to rush to Lex hoping for a 'joyous' father-son reunion.

And Clark, boy is he fixated on that slug...knock yourself out, CLARK.

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    I've been reading this at ff.net and have reviewed there as Renee and as I've said there, I love this idea of a crossover between 4 great shows. This chapter ws gr8. I love the fact that Chloe & Lex are destined to be with each other so much that they are irresistably drawn to each other.

Grrr damn that Clark Kent he's always undervaluing Chloe! Here he is her boyfriend and he's extolling Lana's virtues, above Chloe's, to a complete stranger!!! :hammer: But I also had to laugh at the wording you gave him:
    “I was just thinking that you may have read sun when it should be moon, you know. Like, you’re looking for someone smokier, less bright. Someone with dark hair and dark eyes. Like Lana.”
    Note the words in red and put them together. You've described her perfectly!!! The girl really isn't that bright, in fact she's quite dim!!! :hehe:

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    heee, they are pretty damn dense, and Angel thinking Lex was the son of the devil...hilarious.

Now I'm all perky for the conversation. And I'm hoping Lex is all for letting Chloe stay at the mansion with him.

LOl @ Less Bright like Lana.

~B

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information