+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 40 (8/20/12)

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 13B, 12/21/08

A very gorgeous chapter!

The Chlex smut was beyond passionate--it was filled with all of their pent up needs and desires, and I love that she fell asleep with him in his bed.

I like that they both realize that their feelings for each other go deeper then just sex--nice
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 13B, 12/21/08

Wonderful angsty smut chapter. I hope Lex feels the same in kind as Chloe obviously feels. Great update!

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

heh… the beginning of the chapter was awesome with Lex basically calling himself a pathetic, needy weakling for not being able to resist Chloe. At least now we know that Lex prioritizes sex with Chloe even over those damned secrets that have been haunting him for years now. I wonder how Chloe would feel if she know that SHE’S Lex’s top obsession now… even above Clark’s secrets.

But why stop? Didn't he deserve one welcome home? It was no messy banner with a large group of friends underneath, but it was one piece of that simple life. Simple. It was nearly laughable to call any moment in this affair simple. Yet this was. It was a god damned messy before and after, but during... There was a sort of beautiful simplicity about being pulled into a warm, soft woman. Being welcomed home.
    I’m going to pretend that Lex was referring to Chloe’s body as home over here That he was equating being welcomed back into her embrace and into her body as being ‘home’ again. In fact, I’m convinced that is what he subconsciously meant!! (he DID!!!)

Heh… but it’s pretty twisted that this affair with Chloe is what Lex considers to be the ‘simplest and purest’ thing in his life right now. But then again, Lex likes his life to be a little freaky and twisted, doesn’t he? Let’s face it, he’d get BORED with ‘simple’.

I loved, LOVED the observations that Lex was making about how Chloe looked tonight. He was utterly baffled about why Chloe had come to him looking as if she had ‘dressed up pretty’ for him this evening. With a lovely, sexy dress (JUST the way he’s been urging her all along), freshly shampooed hair, perfume?

Not to mention the way she was acting… pulling him closer into her and actually clinging to him as if she couldn’t get close enough. Lex can sense that this is the first time that Chloe came to him, not only wanting him, and wanting him to KNOW that she wanted him… and also wishing for him to desire her as if this was… a date in a relationship or something.

"Lex..." Her hands went to his buttons, though her eyes stayed on his. "I don't want to talk right now. When we talk," she parted his shirt, pulling it slightly out of his pants, "things get ugly and I... I don't want any ugliness. Not tonight. Okay?" Her hand dipped into his pants, completely bypassing his belt and buttons.
    I liked this… I liked seeing Chloe basically admitting that she wanted something ‘simple and pure’ tonight as well. It’s amazing to see how both of their thoughts run along the same tracks, even if they don’t realize it… and will never admit to it.

Her eyes were hooded and sort of soft. Yet they were the hardest thing of all right now. He couldn't tell what she was thinking. Usually, it was so easy with her. Not that he considered himself a mind-reader by any stretch. But her face was an open book. He couldn't tell exactly what she was thinking, but he got the gist, whether it was lies, lust, or barely concealed rage. Really, that was all she had with him. But tonight... he couldn't tell. He hadn't seen this face.
    This was awesome! I loved the idea that Lex was confused because he didn’t know WHAT to make of this ‘soft expression’ on Chloe’s face. He’s actually feeling a tiny bit freaked because she’s looking at him with tenderness for once… tenderness, and pleasure about him being there with her.

Of course he’s freaked… but he’s mostly freaked because I can see he finds that expression to be mesmerizing, and undoubtedly additive too! Heh, I suspect that this evening’s fuck will carry them up a new step in this twisted relationship that they’ve been forming.

"No. End of the hall," she muttered, pulling him behind her again. "Double doors. Only you would need two damned doors." He heard something that might have been a laugh. but he wasn't sure. He wasn't sure of anything tonight. It was even more disconcerting that she seemed more sure of herself.
    I loved the visual of Chloe leading a docile and mesmerized Lex Luthor up the hallways and into the room that she wanted them in. LOL! She could have led them both to the roof, and he would have been HAPPY to have roof-top sex with her.

But this was even better than rooftop sex. This was Chloe leading Lex to his private bedroom (with the double doors? ROTFL! Arrogant prat!). It was great seeing Chloe choosing to take this affair to Lex’s bedroom… to Lex’s bed, and it was awesome seeing Lex meekly being led to wherever Chloe wanted without questioning.

He wondered if she knew. She had to know. He'd been pushing for the bed all along as obviously as she'd been avoiding it. But for it to be his bed and in his house with a dress and perfume and... And now he realized that she did know. She knew that he wanted her in beds and dresses and perfume and those pretty things that would show she... cared. Did he want her to care? He wasn't sure. But the more pressing question was why. As justifiable as his actions with regards to Kara seemed, in light of the ends, he knew that they weren't justifiable in Clark's eyes... or in hers.
    I LOVED that! Lex understands that this is HUGELY significant. Chloe comes to his home, wearing perfume and dressed to entice. She leads Lex, not only to a bed like he’s been yearning for, but to HIS BED. I loved that Lex has picked up that there’s a special meaning behind their sex tonight… and it’s not simply two bodies banging into each other for an evening. He can sense the emotional charge between them.

She drew back. "You're alive." Her hand moved to his chest and she stared down at it, her eyes squinting slightly. "I'm alive."

So this was some kind of mortality thing. His near-death had made her think of her own or... It didn't seem like the answer. There was something more here. He ran a hand over her collarbone. "Chloe..."
    Heh… I can understand why Lex is so damned confused about Chloe’s motivations for everything she’s doing tonight. This is all coming completely out of the blue for him, and he has no point of reference to explain why is this happening. Not that Chloe is going to explain her reasons.

But DAMN, I wish Lex could figure out what she meant when she commented on HER being alive as well as him!!!

It was as if, in saving him, she felt somehow responsible for him. That she couldn't let him greet this second chance at life alone. She had to be there because... she'd given it to him. It was entirely too big and scary to speak of. But she could feel it as he gasped and rose up, pushing himself deeper into her. She braced herself and rose up and down.
    That was beautiful! I loved Chloe’s description about how she feels powerful and fulfilled because tonight she’s making the active CHOICE to be with Lex… not only to be with him, but to be with him completely without holding herself back like during previous fucking sessions. I don’t think Chloe has really felt this powerful, pure and in control since their first night together. And this time, she’s completely sober to enjoy it

It was wonderful hearing about how she wanted to celebrate this ‘second chance at life’ that they BOTH had been given tonight. Even if Lex doesn’t know about her near-brush with death, I thinks he still wants some part of him to acknowledge what happened between them… when she nearly sacrificed her life for him.

Dammit, I wish, I WISH someone would tell Lex about what happened that night he almost died!!!

He was the one that took it down, many great journalists with it.

Was it strange that he could be her ruin and her salvation all at once? Probably. But she was used her life being somewhere just above normal. Just shy of making any sense.
    Heh… just when I start feeling melty about the situation, I’m brought back to reality about how twisted and complicated this whole thing really is. Granted, they might be able to enjoy each other as ‘purely as possible’ for one evening, but we must never forget the twisted, messed up relationship that really exists between them.

But I do love how Chloe seems to be thriving on the complicated mess that their relationship is. I guess Chloe would get bored with ‘simple’ just like Lex would.

Her body sprawled under his lazily as he began pumping into her in earnest. His mouth opend at her ear. "So... f*cking good... never... so..."
    hot, HOT! I love Lex when he’s been driven to the point of monosyllabic incoherency during sex. And I can tell he’s trying to tell her that he’s NEVER had this so good with anyone else before! Awesome!

She wanted to tell him not to talk. She'd said no more talking, damn it. But she hardly had the energy. Every scrap of life in her body was gathering inside the place where he shoved inside her... if she could just get there first, then she could let the languor take over. If she could just...
    heh… this was interesting. It’s as if Chloe wants to tire herself out, because she knows that if she’s even semi-alert at the end of their sexual session, then she’ll regret what happened. If she can just exhaust herself right afterwards, then she’ll be to just relax into the afterglow and fall straight to sleep… in Lex’s bed… in Lex’s arms

"No... condom," he said against her breast. It tingled slightly and a part of her wanted him to talk against her some more, but she was too tired...

Condom... Oh, that. "S'fine. Shut up. I'm sleeping."
    Heh… she really DID exhaust herself right out, didn’t she? But Lex seems to be a little more awake then her… although not by very much. He also seems to be dropping off asleep right on top of her… with his cock still inside her I think. HOT!

I wonder what the morning after is going to be like…? *shudders at the thought of a horrific screaming tomorrow morning*

I can’t wait to check it out! Please update soon!

NS Senior Member Senior Member

I really did want Chloe to answer for her actions, but I suppose it's a fair trade that she's not pretending this time is Lex seducing her into something. That she's made this choice. They both really needed this. But how long before Chloe goes back to pretending things are the way they were.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

An excellent chapter.

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 13A, 12/16/08

Great chapter. I love that Chloe went to Lex to give him all the things he'd been trying to get from her. The sex was so intense between them. I hope they get their crap together now. Can't wait for the next update!

OMG!! That was an excellent chapter!!!

Love how the first part revealed a lot of Lex this part revealed a lot of Chloe.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Wonderful and tender chapter

I loved how Chloe feels now that she saved him
    Please more soon
    Malu

NS Junior Member

great update.......can't wait to see how this will change Chloe and Lex's relationship (affair )

I'm going to start replying to this fic on this site rather than the other one. I feel I'm bombarded by Clois love when I go there these days. I go by the username Bek over there, by the way.

I know I'm way behind on feedback, but maybe you'll forgive me when you see this little gift I've made for you. Once again you've inspired my creative juices

I was really hoping they'd make it to that bed, but this was just so much better. It was all HER doing and she insisted on HIS bed. I'm just wondering how far you're going to take this. Will you complete season 7? I just don't know how you'd come back from all THAT, but I'd love to see you try. I really hope this continues into season 8. I could use an alternate version of that. This was such a big step for Chloe. She has been having an affair with Lex, but still, somehow in denial. Not anymore. I had to laugh at her 'oh that' response to not using a condom. There's definitely going to be freaking out in the morning lol!

I hope this (link below) adequately expresses how much I LOVE this series. It's a wonderful outlet for my frustrations with this stupid season and last season. Almost Clark helps me through season six lol. Except that Clark makes me want bad things to happen to him at the same time I'm loving him. I know Lex is supposed to be the bad guy and yada yada, but I don't feel that same anger towards him here. Probably because he gets kicked as much as Chloe does.

I'm so happy I was able to finish this for you by today's end. My present to you. Your fics have been a wonderful escape for me for the past year and a half. I hope you continue to write Chloe fic, even though you're getting no inspiration from the show and it makes you want to scream most days...PLEASE keep writing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwvC7l-naU

ok, it's a new day. Last night I was too tired to think. I went back and reread from the beginning. I'd completely forgotten the mention of Chloe being on the people, so I guess she won't be freaking out for that reason. I still don't think she's be so nonchalant about it, though, in the morning. I love it even more now that I've been reminded she was deliberately keeping that barrier there for reasons having nothing to do with pregnancy and such. It was just one more wall she let down.

so back to chapter 12, because that's where I stopped leaving feedback

I've been watching that first scene a lot, because of my vid. Michael really conveys so much in those first few seconds. I REALLY wanted Lex to know what happened. I know that you want to stay with cannon, and I have no objections. I think it best serves the story, but in Almost Clark you eventually went your way, and I'm hoping you do the same here. Lex NEEDS to know.

He'd been expecting something different when he woke up. His last memory was a sharp pain in his head and the knowledge that that pain was cause by a bullet. At that moment, he'd fully expected death. A part of him welcomed it. Not that he was suicidal, but because he'd finally know what happened after. One of life's great mysteries. He'd been so near to it before. This wasn't his first near-death by far. After every survival, a part of him was disappointed that he survived at all. That he didn't know what happened when the lights went out.
    I sensed that same disappointment in him, both here and at the beginning of the season, but I see it a bit differently. I agree, he's no way suicidal or wishing for death, but when it's nearly thrust upon him, when he comes so close, he may welcome it...maybe find peace in it. His life is pretty miserable and he really has no one. He's now living for power and control. It's a very cold existence. Even as he's rationalizing the things he does, I think there's still a part of himself that is self loathing for letting it get that far, and continuing to take steps further and further. There was a time that he believed there were lines not to cross. Looking at his face as he stares in the mirror, I get a 'why the fuck am I still here' feeling from him. It's definitely not happy or grateful to be alive.

"I..." he heard the first part and wondered if they were finally coming. Those words he needed. "...love you, Lex... my son."

He stared at his father. Wrong words. He moved past him, stopping once to look him over again. There was a time when these words would have meant everything. Now was not that time. It was too late. He moved out the door. Now the right words would be "I'm sorry."
    Something just occurred to me. In Truth, Lex admits to Chloe that the one thing he's ever wanted was for Lionel to love him. In fracture, Chloe brings Lex back to life...dies to do it, and because of this Lionel is granted that 'second chance' to say those words that Lex had wanted to hear for so long...but it's way too late. I LOVE that Chloe is tied into that. Chlex have had so few scenes over the years, yet Chloe has had some major impact on his life, as well as Lionel's.

I like the idea that Lex was waiting for 'I'm sorry' Of course it's too late for a simple I love you Lionel! You emotionally and physically abused him his entire life, and that's supposed to mean shit? If he really wanted to reach out to Lex he could. Definitely starting with a heartfelt apology, and then just keep trying, but he doesn't. Maybe he wants to be forgiven....or just his sins forgotten, but he wants it easy. Lex doesn't just go to him with open arms right away, and he's considered lost to him. Give up on him Lionel, not that he was ever a father to him anyway. But it really gets me that he tries to stand up all high and mighty and good against Lex.

"Okay, I got wings and thighs, but I thought you might also want a little pizza. So I got it with pepperoni and sliced tomatoes like you like, with those pepper seeds on the side. But I figured burger and hot dog would be overkill, so I just went for burger. I didn't know if you wanted fries or onion rings, so I..." She burst into tears and he stopped, staring at her as she stood by the sink, her eyes watering and her breath hiccupping. "Chloe? Are you.."
    aww, this just made me smile. There's still Chlarker in me you know? I'm glad she let it out in front of Clark. I hate how she's always so strong for everyone. I love seeing him taking care of her, for once....ok it's happened more than once, but not nearly enough.

Love the conversation between Chlark about Lex and how maybe there's still hope. If only Clark knew, Chloe wants to believe that more than he does. I think it is too late, where Clark is concerned. Chloe is a different story. I think she could reach him. She doesn't expect perfection from him while giving less in return. Time will tell.

13A

I love how it starts with Chloe's words (from the first night) playing through his head.

Does it ever bother you that absolutely no one wants to be around you?

Not no one. Gina had been waiting with the bottle of scotch he was halfway through. Did that count?

Let's not count the help

No. he supposed it didn't.
    LOL! he's having a conversation with her thoughts in his head LOL!

Clark would have lied. Clark would have called him silly and paranoid. Clark... Clark knew more than he was telling. The fact that the very girl who he was sure (he was fucking positive) pulled him from the water showed up as Clark's cousin from out-of-state only confirmed that Clark knew. Whether it was more than just knowing...
    It's true. That's exactly what Clark would have done. Is it any wonder I can't point all fingers at Lex?

So he's ready to say fuck it all and go full steam ahead, because he believes he's lost Chloe ... the very last shred. What, if anything, will change when he learns he hasn't lost her?

oh wow! Such an intense confrontation between Chlex. All wonderful questions Lex and I would love them answered. This conversation I would love to keep going, would happily forgo the smut, even. But *sigh* if you must ...

13B

If they could get the fucking out of the way, then he could pick up right where they left off. His mind would be clearer then.
    Somehow I don't think it's going to work out that way. She may be dropping some walls, but she's still guarded, and with good reason

He squeezed his eyes shut and pulled at her coat, dropping it to the floor. He really didn't want to think about Lana right now. Not when she was so... bare.
    I first thought she'd shown up naked underneath, but you had in mind was much better. I loved that she got all dressed up for him. Of course he would notice. She's been so deliberate in not doing certain things, all this time. He's definitely going to notice all the glaring changes. Will they last, or is this a one time thing?

Was it strange that he could be her ruin and her salvation all at once? Probably. But she was used her life being somewhere just above normal. Just shy of making any sense.
    WOW! Now that's interesting that she would think of him that way, as he's been thinking of her that way for a while.

There was a definite shift in this chapter.
    Last edited by MSedOpportunity; 27th December 2008 at 00:12.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information