+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Interrogation (NC-17) Completed 27th January 2013

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Re: Interrogation (NC-17) Posted 25th January 2013

Oops, sorry double post. Thanks for reviewing and giving me more confidence to go on to the next part which should be up before bedtime - 6 hours away.

*Next bit*

“No, Lex please don’t”, she moaned as he pinned her ripped off her bra. She couldn’t help but be impressed by his strength. He hadn’t even bothered to open them with the key now that he could, he was so preoccupied with her.

“What you can dish it out but you can’t take it?” He teased.

“Oh, I can take it”, she assured him. “But I have had a crap two days and I want revenge. You won’t tell me the truth, you over ruled me. I want control”. She stuck out her bottom lip.

He caught her lip behind his teeth before kissing and licking it, “How could I say no to that face?”

She looked up at him questioningly.

“Never say that I don’t try to make you happy”, he lifted himself off her and undid the metal bracelets and threw them to the side.

“What are you going?” She asked.

“I am being obedient … just for today. Surely that is enough control for you. For the rest of tonight I will do exactly what you say, when you say. That has to be more power than just tying me up”, he smiled at her.

Chloe felt all warm and gooey inside, as well as incredibly turned on. She knew how much that promise meant to him, but that didn’t mean that she wasn’t going to take advantage of it, she knew that she wouldn’t get this opportunity again.

“You are serious about this? You know what you are getting yourself into?” She double checked.

“You know that I wouldn’t have made the offer if I hadn’t thought it through”, Lex told her.

“So if it turns out that I am into hard-core stuff?” She teased him.

“You aren’t, I would know by now. But I trust you”, he smirked.

“You know, this is rather impressive. You are the one in the wrong and yet you have found a way to get sex, look like the good guy but still be in control because you allowed me to have it”, she smiled down at him, impressive by his abilities.

“I am good”, he admitted.

“I’m not going to make this easy on you”, she warned him.

“I wouldn’t have expected you to”, he replied wondering how she could threaten him and still be sexy.

“Lie down and put your hands on the headboard”, she ordered and Lex obeyed her without question.

“Very nice”, she admired him. “Now you are going to keep your hands there and let my ride you and you had better not come before I do”

“Have I ever?” He looked arrogant.

“Good point”, she started to move lower on the bed.

“But don’t you want to …” He started.

“What?” She wondered.

He licked his lips and gave him a knowing smile.

“Oh, good idea”, the idea of being able to enjoy his talented mouth without him being in control and teasing her was certainly very tempting. She positioned herself over him.

“Just for this can I move my hands?” He asked, “I promise you won’t regret it”.

“Okay”, Chloe agreed, which was good as she wasn’t entirely sure how she was going to hold herself in position, as he hands gripped her hips it was much easier and he guided her to his mouth. Her head fell back as he slowly licked her.

“Don’t tease me”, she ordered. She could feel him smile against her, he always teased her but now, true to his word he obeyed her and attacked her snatch lashing his tongue against her.

“Oh God”, she gripped the headboard. “Oh God, oh God, oh God”, she repeated her voice growing louder by the second. She must have been more turned on than she had previously thought; he was always good but this was ridiculous. She didn’t know if it was the control, the savageness of his probing tongue but it had never been quite this good before.

She wasn’t good at being patient. She wanted to fuck him now but she couldn’t bear to be without the sensations of his tongue. As if he could sense what she was thinking he pulled her down further with one hand and used the other to rub her clit – even though he had not been told to but he doubted that Chloe would mind as he heard her scream his name as she clung to the bedpost.

She rolled off him before collapsing onto the bed as the sensations crashed over her.

Lex grinned over at her.

“Lex”, she whispered sounding all gushy and romantic as she leant over him once she felt quite ready, “wipe that smug look off your face and put your hands above your head again”, her voice changed.

“Your wish is my command”, he stated.

“Good, now go to sleep”, she pretended that she was finished.

“What?” For the first time that afternoon, he looked genuinely scared.

“You said that you would do as I said”, she reminded him.

“And I will, but you are seriously going to leave me like this”, he motioned with his head to his hard-on.

Chloe laughed, “No, not really. It would be a shame to waste it”. She admired him for a minute before deciding that it was time to put him out of his misery.

“Oh yes Chloe, you are so fucking wet … and tight”, he complimented as she finally impaled herself on him. He groaned in ecstasy as she slowly began to rock her hips backwards and forwards over him.

“Chloe, please can I …”

“No, keep your hands where they are”, she ordered. It wasn’t that she didn’t like the feel of his hands on her, wouldn’t relish it, but she wanted all of the power, all of the control and she knew that not letting him touch her was more of a sacrifice for him than it was for her. Lex loved power too much and she knew that once she allowed it she would be putty in his hands.

She increased her tempo and her breasts bounced slightly, Chloe noticed the direction of Lex’s heated gaze. She could feel her skin tingle under his stare and tried to extend his punishment for as long as possible before she caved.

“God Lex you had better start touching me, right now”. His hands were on her before she could say anything more. First on her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples but quickly moving down to her hips working her over him move violently.

“Oh God yes, fuck me harder”, Chloe encouraged him. He thrust his hips into hers and moved his hand to rub her clit.

“So close, so close”, she whimpered moving her hands to fondle her breasts.

“Come for me baby”, Lex begged her, he couldn’t take it anymore.

She did it. The tension which had been coiling inside her finally exploded and she fell down on top of him, her inner walls milking him pushed Lex over edge as well. He bellowed her name and wrapped his arms around her. Their hips slowed their movements as they rode out the sensations before coming to a complete stop and entering a very wet kiss. Once completely sated, they snuggled up to each other.

“I love you”, he crocked.

“Mushy bastard”, Chloe snickered.

He poked her.

“You’re so needy. Oh okay, if you really need to hear it … I love you too”.

They drifted to sleep in each other’s arms.

The next morning Chloe woke up slowly as she felt a pair of hands gliding over her back and through her hair. “Ummmm” she moaned as she opened her eyes.

“Good morning Lex”, she smiled.

“Good morning honey. Are you sore from last night?” He inquired, trying to keep his face and tone neutral. No need for her to know about his plans for that morning until necessary.

“Nope”, she didn’t bother to turn over to look at him. She was on her front, with her head buried in the pillow and she was comfortable like that. “Are your wrists okay?”

“Fine. I’m made of strong stuff”, he bragged. The cuffs had actually never been tight enough to hurt him, something he was fairly sure Chloe had seen to before he had woken up.

Chloe murmured her agreement.

“Unfortunately we do still have some things to talk about”, Lex started and waited for Chloe to pick up on the theme.

“Really?”

“Yes, well as I am sure you will remember that yesterday you were given power until midnight”, his hand moved lower to the curve of her ass.

She nodded, turning her head so that she was now facing him but still on her front.

“However, today is a new day and I think that we need to have a talk about tying up the President of the United States and not following your orders as a spy. You know that that is a felony”, he continued.

“So what are you going to do? Punish me for it?” She joked knowing that he wouldn’t call his lawyers or have her put in jail just because she did a little thing like broke the law.

“As a matter of fact, yes Chloe. That is exactly what I plan on doing.” And with that, he delivered a stinging slap to her behind.

Now on to chapter two. Don't worry no martial abuse will appear in this story!

Wow! That was a surprising end...

You got better with the smut
    Hot! Hot! Hot!
    Last edited by TrinityR; 26th January 2013 at 23:01.

What was surprising about it?

Thank-you, I believe in practicing. Next part should be up tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    What was surprising about it?

Thank-you, I believe in practicing. Next part should be up tomorrow morning.
    the surprising part was the slapping, but as long as Chloe will not get hurt I'm fine with it

Tomorrow morning? You seem to just keep writing! I'm impressed! I can;t produce more than 8-13 pages par day, because then I tend to screw up if I write too much.
    Last edited by TrinityR; 26th January 2013 at 23:36.

Oh that part, yeah that surprised me the first time it was brought up. I can't remember who - maybe Sophie - mentioned it the first time I saw an episode of Smallville and I thought it was odd but then the more I watched the more I thought "yep, I think she is right. That is what Lex is thinking of". But don't worry, a) Lex wouldn't give her more than the occasional pat without her permission b) she won't get hurt.

Yep, I just wrote it but I need to proof it tomorrow. Yeah, I have been pretty stressed this month and writing helps calm me down as I am stuck inside because of the stupid snow.

I wouldn't guarentee anything about the quality.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Great chapters... I read them drooling over my notebook
    lol
    Malu

NS Full Member

Wow that is too hot. Can't wait for what comes next.

A/N: Hello again, thank-you for all of the nice reviews. Here is the last part of this bonus, hopefully no one will be too scarred by it.

*Chapter Two*

Chloe gasped in mock protest over her husband’s less than gentle treatment of her posterior. Then pouted at him as if she were really angry about it, an expression that became increasingly difficult to maintain as he sought to remedy the ill through excessive stroking of the afflicted area.

“Don’t give me that look when we both know that you deserved it”, he growled as he rolled her over onto her back so that he could gain access to her lips. They were no longer the vibrant red they had been the night before, the lipstick having worn off. They were now the soft perfect pink that God had intended them to be. They moulded against Lex’s mouth as he wished her a good morning in his habitual manner.

“Maybe”, she moaned against his mouth as she wrapped her arms around his neck loosely enjoying the feel of him in her arms. He always felt so strong and solid, especially first thing in the morning when she was surrounded by squishy pillows and duvets. He was the constant in her life. She knew that they would not always live in the White House, they might not even always live in the USA, but he would always be there. In some ways the fact that he was a Luthor was more reassuring than if he had always been a soppy good guy, he would always survive as would those he cared about. Besides, a soppy good guy could never have kept her interest for this long.

They flirted, they fought, they fucked but they were never bored and they always loved each other. That had not been a question since they had first got together. Whatever happened they were in it together.

Chloe didn’t know when it had happened exactly, it had probably started happening even before the show down with Lionel but Lex had won her admiration, her respect, her love but most importantly her trust years ago and so now when he was talking of punishing her she just smiled up at him.

“Do your worst”, she continued to lie there underneath him, looking perfectly relaxed.

“You are very sure of yourself”, Lex commented.

“I am very sure of you”, she countered as she ran her leg up along his. “I am also extremely horny”.

“In the 12 years we have been together have you ever woken up and not been in the mood?” He asked as if it were a burden for him rather than a pleasure.

Chloe thought for a minute, “There was that time when I had the flu, but other than that … no I don’t think so”.

He smirked down at her, “What about those terrible days when we are apart?”

“Oh those are the worst”, she assured him, “I still wake up desperately wanting you but you aren’t there to satisfy me”. One of her arms trailed along his strong shoulders, down his arm and up her body to her throat. “It is most arduous to have to do it myself, trying to imagine that it is you …” she ran her hand across her breast as her head fell back and her eyes fluttered shut, an image of contentment on her features.

Lex licked his lips as he watched her performance, it was only ruined by the fact that after a few seconds she cracked one eye open to see whether or not he was paying appropriate attention to her.

“And I suppose that this is where I ask you to go on and forget all about what you did?” Lex asked, “And my promise to punish you?”

Chloe shrugged her shoulders with an impish smile, “It was worth a try”.

“Certainly it was, but you know that I never break or forget a promise”, Lex said as he kissed her nose.

“I know”, moved her arm back to around his neck.

“So the question becomes what am I going to do with you?” Lex purred as he nuzzled her ear.

“What do you want to do with me?” Chloe asked as she closed her eyes.

“What don’t I want to do with you?” Lex’s teeth scraped down the tender flesh of her neck, for once not worrying about whether or not he marked her. She was his wife; it didn’t matter if people saw what he had done to her. In fact, the wicked part of him delighted in the idea that everyone would know that she was his – more than they already did – and that only he got to do these things to her.

He heard her start to make the small noises in the back of her throat which always drove him crazy. He nipped at her skin, licking it afterwards to sooth her. She obviously appreciated his treatment as her arms drew him in closer. He bit down softly and began to draw her flesh into his mouth gently, deciding that if she didn’t want people to know that she was going to have a hickey then she could just cover it up with make-up of a turtle neck. He was in a possessive mood and the dark side of him enjoyed the idea of sitting in the meeting that that would have later that morning knowing that she bore his mark.

Over the years Lex had been trying to get better about controlling his dark side, but he had to let him out to have some fun every now and then. His dark side was just as besotted with Chloe was his good side so there was never any danger that he might hurt her.

The last time that naughty Lex had been let out Chloe had ended up in a fluffy pair of handcuffs attached to their hotel bed begging him … maybe that was where she had got her idea from yesterday. He smirked. Well he was fairly certain that he could top that, the handcuffs might be destroyed but he didn’t need them to keep her in place.

“Oh Lex”, Chloe moaned softly, not at all displeased with the slightly rougher treatment. In fact, as he moved his head lower to graze her collar bone she brought her hands up to stroke his head in the way she knew drove him crazy.

Spurred on Lex continued along his course, he could allow her a little freedom for a few more minutes, it would make her expression of shock all the more worth watching when he started being the one to give the orders.

His hands closed over her breasts and massaged and squeezed them expertly, knowing just how much she could take.

“Oh fuck yes”, she exclaimed causing him to groan. How could she possibly be this sexy first thing in the morning? Her hands flew to his shoulders where her nails dug into him. He enjoyed the sensation but he decided that it was time to make it quite clear who was in charge.

“Hold onto the head board”, he told her in an expressionless tone.

Chloe held his gaze, as if deciding whether she would follow his orders.

“Chloe”, he pinched both of her nipples causing her to arch her back, “put your hands on the head board”. When she didn’t do it immediately, he tightened his fingers a little more and twisted gently, always careful not to hurt her however cavalier he might pretend to be. “Or I will do it for you”

“Oh God Lex”, she cried out but did as he told her this time; she didn’t want his hands to be concerned with her wrists.

“Hold on tight and don’t let me catch you letting go”, his voice was menacing. She really should have been scared more than excited. But she had never been scared by wicked, depraved Lex, just inspired her to new levels of naughtiness.

She did as she was told, holding on tightly to the wrought iron, stretching out her figure and making her breasts look even perkier than nature had intended.

“Very nice”, Lex murmured finally releasing her nipples, only to kneed her breasts again, flicking over them every so often, his gaze trained of Chloe’s face for her reaction to ever second of the experience. Her face was so expressive, it changed constantly. It was enthralling. He only dragged his eyes away when he leant down to take one tempting morsel into his mouth and sucked hard.

The noises in her throat were back and made him hard. Reluctantly he let go of one breast to move over to the other nipple. This time he decided to torture her a little more and twirled his tongue around her.

“Lex, please”, she whimpered.

He acquiesced, giving her what she wanted for a moment before pulling back to warn her, “Bite your tongue or I’ll do it for you”

“Was that supposed to be a threat?” She asked cheekily.

“If you like”, he growled as he loomed over her, his face now mere inches from hers. He did notice however that she had kept her hands in place, belying the impishness of her words. She would not actually directly challenge him in this mood.

He caught her lower lip between his teeth and tugged on it gently, wrenching a moan of pleasure from her. The evil smirk appeared. Slowly he licked over her lip, before repeating the action and earning another groan.

Chloe lifted her head to him, her lips parted to allowed him to kiss her properly but he left her waiting just long enough for her to doubt his intentions before attacking her. His tongue delved into her mouth to do battle until Chloe forgot herself and threw her arms around his neck to urge him closer. Before she knew it, her hands were pinned above her head and her tongue had been nibbled.

“I warned you”, his voice was low and dangerous, it sent chills up and down Chloe’s spin. His thumbs ran across the insides of her wrists, in the way he knew sent her crazy.

Chloe considered telling him that she had just forgotten but the look in his eyes told her that he wouldn’t listen in the mood he was in, so she opted for putting on a scared little voice, “Oh please don’t punish me, I’ll be good. I’ll make it up to you”. She arched up to whisper in his ear, losing the small voice in favour of a husky one, “I’ll suck you until you forget what day of week it is, let alone what I did”.

He chuckled, and appeared to be considering her mouth for a moment. “Tempting but I don’t want to come in your mouth, at least not today”.

“Now, behave yourself this time or I will find my belt from yesterday and restrain you”, he cautioned her.

“Yes Sir”, she said lowering her eyes as if chastened.

A corner of his lips quirked up, he loved her more than he thought he could bear sometimes.

Her hands now firmly grasping the ornate metal at the top of their marital bed, Lex allowed his hands to wander down her heavenly form until they found their way to the part that made Chloe want to scream. She was sopping wet and more than ready for him, he noticed as he inserted first one finger and then another preparing her. When he did take her, he wouldn’t be gentle.

Chloe whimpered and wriggled her hips trying to get more friction but true to her instructions, she didn’t let go this time. Lex admired her curves as her muscles tensed with the effort not to give in. Finally he took pity on her.

“Beg”, he commanded.

“Fuck me Lex, please”, she begged, her eyes large and beseeching.

“You want it right now?” He wiggled his fingers.

She nodded urgently.

“From behind?” He teased her as his fingers curled inside.

Another desperate fit of nodding and wriggling took her over.

“Fast and so hard you will be able to feel it for days? Every time you walk? A constant reminder in every meeting you sit through?”

“Yes, yes for Pete’s sake Lex just fuck me already. However you want, wherever you want just do it!” Chloe shouted.

The truly, despicably evil part of Lex wanted to draw it out, making her wait longer because she had been so bossy but the part of him that was overrun by lust felt a little more charitable.

“Hands down”, he ordered as he flipped her over onto her front and pulled her up onto her knees.

Chloe did as she was told and squeaked in surprise at the sudden movement but did not seem to mind at all as he thrust himself deep inside her pussy on first thrust.

“Put your hands back”, he commanded and this time Chloe didn’t put up a fuss as he his fingers dug into to the soft flesh of her hips and he slammed into her again. Bracing her hands against the headboard Chloe thrust back into him letting out a slight sound every time he pounded into her right up to the hilt.

“Harder”, Chloe begged and Lex was powerless to refuse. He reached further over her and grabbed the headboard to use to push into her harder. They thrust against each other at a punishing pace with bruising pressure. Chloe wasn’t going to be the only one who was sore for the rest of the day, but she had asked for it.

Lex began to grunt with the force of the thrusts, that was not as easy after a few minutes and his muscles were beginning to feel the strain but he was powerless to stop. If his own lust had not been enough to spur him on, Chloe’s whimpers would have been.

“Was this what you wanted?” Lex demanded.

“Yes”, Chloe shouted.

“And you won’t go up against the mafia without informing me again”, he pushed his advantage.

“Whatever you want, just don’t stop”, Chloe begged knowing that he was more than capable of flipping her back over and using her mouth if she gave him the wrong answer when he was one of his evil Lex moods and she was too near her first release to allow that to happen. She wanted to remove her hand and put it between her legs, a tiny amount of pressure in the right place and she would be gone but she didn’t dare. If only she could be sure that the punishment wouldn’t be wouldn’t be his stopping she wouldn’t have thought twice about challenging him.

“Lex, please my …” She broke off as he changed the angle slightly as he removed one of his hands from the bed post to snake it between her legs.

He was a magician. Two seconds later and she was screaming as her orgasm crashed over her. Her arms gave out under her and she found herself being turned over again, her legs pushed up so that her knees pushed up to her ears. Throughout this change of position, Lex somehow still managed not to miss a beat. She just about had the strength to hold on to her knees as her rode out the last of the sensations only to have them replaced with new ones. No sooner had one climax ended than she felt the tension building up in her again.

She forced her eyes to stay open so that she made eye contact with Lex as he drove into her. He was magnificent, he was sweaty and pink and she could see the tension in his neck as his muscles worked and he was the most gorgeous most perfect man she had ever seen. She felt an over whelming swell of love for him as the fireworks started again and grabbed him, pulling him down for a kiss, trying her best to ravish him with her mouth.

Lex responded as he finally let go and came inside her. The evil Lex was pleased at the thought of her being full of him, that he had claimed her as his own even as he knew that she had claimed his heart more fully than he could ever claim her body. And that he wouldn’t have it any other way.

As he felt his strength leave him and he slowed the movements of his hips he rolled onto his back, pulling her over with him so that she was resting on his chest. They were both sweaty and exhausted. He looked over at the clock, it read 5 am; there would be time for another few hours’ sleep before he actually had to get up that day - being President was a lot easier than running Luthor Corp had been before his father’s signing everything over to him.

He was fairly sure that they had woken up the rest of the house but he couldn’t be bothered to worry about that right then … besides they were used to that by now. Lex paid extra Christmas/sorry-I-woke-you-up-fucking-my-wife bonuses. As his eyes drifted closed he murmured, “Punishment over now”.

“Does it count as a punishment if you enjoy it?” Chloe wondered, equally sleepy.

Lex just kissed her forehead.

At seven they both work up refreshed but slightly sore when the alarm went off.

“Good morning again Mrs Luthor”, Lex kissed her temple.

“Good morning again Mr Sullivan”, Chloe greeted, then wrinkled her nose, “hot angry sex is great and everything, but you don’t smell too good right now”.

He chuckled, “Right back at you. You know there was a time when I wouldn’t have put up with cheek like that from you”.

“Sure there was”, Chloe rolled her eyes. “With a cute ass like mine you would have got over it, you didn’t say anything about the toupee comment”, she reminded him as she got to her feet.

“A fact for which I don’t believe I ever received the correct amount of praise. It was a work of supreme will power”, he boasted as he followed her naked form into the bathroom.

“What was? Not putting me across your knee?” Chloe asked as she turned the shower on and turned to grab her shampoo.

“Yes, how did you know?”

“You have suggested that you would like to do so several times during the course of our relationship”, Chloe smiled over her shoulder at him. Popping the top off her shampoo she set about the task of cleaning herself and Lex did the same wondering how Chloe always knew exactly what he was thinking.

As they stepped out of the shower, Lex held out Chloe’s towel for her as always and wrapped her up before asking, “Other than the meeting this morning what do you have to do today?”

“Nothing”, Chloe said looking at him as if she were plotting something, “What about you?”

“Nothing”, he agreed.

When Chloe had said nothing she had meant ‘nothing other than trying to get to the bottom of that bloody photo that you still won’t give me’. As they had been showering an idea had come to her. It really was wonderful how sometimes the most brilliant ideas were the most simple.

“Lex”, she used her most seductive tone, “I really want that photo, enough to make a deal with you”.

“Chloe, you know that I can’t …”

She brought her finger to his lips to silence him. “We both know that you have been thinking of doing something in particular to me since the day I made that toupee comment but that you never would without permission”. She smiled wickedly.

Lex gulped, he certainly hadn’t kept his opinion that she deserved a sound spanking a secret from her during their marriage but he had never actually thought that she would consider it. It was just something that she teased him about occasionally, not a real possibility.

“Well”, she continued, looking up at him seductively through her lashes, “if I get that photo then I will let you”.

His jaw dropped.

“Oh, I will put up a protest, and make a fuss as you haul me across your knee and pull down my panties – where would be the fun if I didn’t? But I will give you permission”. She trailed her hand down him, “In fact, I think that I might quite enjoy it”.

Lex clamped his jaw shut as he tried to look neutral, but he wasn’t fooling her.

“All of your dark, possessive controlling desires handed to you right on a plate. All for one little picture. Shame that you care so much about protecting me that you refuse to give in, isn’t it?” With that she left the room to get dressed.

Lex stared after her for a few seconds as a plan formed and he lurched into action.

~*~

Lex had been conspicuously absent at breakfast saying that he to go into his office to make a call and get some photocopies before the meeting started. Chloe had just shrugged and told the staff to take his breakfast to him. He often had to make emergency calls it did not seem too strange to her that he might have to do the same today, and it didn’t occur to her that he might actually be considering giving her the photo. She was beginning to lose hope on that front. He seemed to have an annoying obsession with her safety and believed that she would never be safe from the people in the picture if she started investigating them.

So it was that Chloe didn’t see her husband until the morning meeting where he sat at the head of the table and she at his right hand as always. She was not there as a spy – only a handful of people knew about that identity of hers – and she wasn’t there as the First Lady, it was considered that as a former leading journalist she would be the best person to help advise Lex on certain issues.

Lex was always kind to her, but made an effort not to treat her differently from anyone else in these meetings as she was there as an employee and not his wife. That was rather more difficult today than normal and not just because he noticed that she did fidget every so often in her seat; he fought to control his smirk throughout the meeting.

By the time that it was finally time to end it he was ready to bounce out of his skin he was so over excited and pleased with himself.

“I think that that will be everything for today ladies and gentleman”, he stood up. “Oh, except for this. His secretary walked in and handed files around which the others read as they left the room leaving him and Chloe alone.

Chloe remained seated as she had something to discuss with Lex after the meeting. She opened the files and saw that an entire mafia family had been wiped out that morning. Lex had ordered a hit on them. Under the family tree there was one photo of the son and future head of everything; it was the photo that Chloe had taken all of those years ago. Now she saw the numbers on the card and realised why Lex had hidden it for her all of these years. He clearly hadn’t been sure until now that he could get rid of them, they really had been that dangerous.

She just stared at the document. Finally, after all these years she had got what she wanted and there was nothing left to investigate … and she had made that deal with Lex.

“Are you ready Chloe?” Lex inquired politely.

The End

New fic starting at some point today, also a bonus and probably a little less smutty ... but who knows?

Lex paid extra Christmas/sorry-I-woke-you-up-fucking-my-wife bonuses.
    That was genius!!

And I really loved this fic!! You got really really good at it

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information