+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Friends And Nothing But (Completed) - PG13

NS Senior Member Senior Member TheConfusingWorldOfJustin's Avatar
    Chapter III : That’s It?

“about 5 years ago. I was still my Playboy Bachelor Self at time, and I was at a fashion show with one of those stuck up blonde models I use to always date.”

Chloe butted in,

“You mean you aren’t a Playboy Bachelor any more?” Chloe looked at Lex and laughed,

“You could have fooled me.”

“Do you want to hear this or not?”

Chloe went silent.

“Anyways, while I was mingling through the crowd, I bumped into a lovely, darked haired, women. She said her name was Martha Collins, and was a clothing designer. After talking for a bit, we somehow ended up by the bathrooms. Without a warning, Martha dragged me into the men’s room, and began kissing me. She was a good kisser, and got myself into it, but not before I checked the bathroom for other occupations. I had never made out in the men’s room before, so it felt a little weird. After getting Martha’s dress off, I realized that Martha was actually a man. I started to try spitting away her or his saliva from my mouth. Forgetting about the dumb model, I went back to my penthouse apartment. Ever since that night, I’ve tried to be more careful about what to stick next to my mouth.”

Chloe just sat there quiet.

“That’s it, the end. The lights have risen.”

“That’s it? What mean that’s it? I was expecting something more juicier, more sexual,” Chloe just looked at Lex, hoping he left out something.

“Well that was enough for me, but if you were telling this story, I’d probably want more to,” Chloe punched Lex in the arm.

“Well, come on, let’s go shopping. Make up for that inadequate story.”

“We’ll have to do it tomorrow,” Lex looked for Chloe’s reaction.

“No, I said now,” Chloe pinned Lex’s eyes with her eye-cicles.

“Ok, Ok, we’ll go.”

‘I bloody hate it when she does that.’

Lex set his course for Metropolis’s Mega Shopping Extravaganza Emporium. At least that’s what Chloe calls it. To Lex, it’s just the Metropolis Mall. Lex had to spend, what seemed like days, over 6 hours walking around with Chloe. Since it was Lex’s pocket book, she had to look at everything and try everything. First shoes, then blouses, onto jewelry, then the latest in travel writing technology, Lex’s feet were killing him.

‘Damn $1000 dollar shoes.’

“Are you any sooner done Chloe?”

She was now looking at cell phones. Hers now wasn’t as nifty as the ones she discovered.

“Hey Lex, this one has some great games on it, or do you think I should go with this assume one that does great photos.”

‘Shoot me, shoot me now. Um excuse me sir. Could you throw me through this window, and slam that laptop against my head.’

Lex got out of the happy place, “Why don’t you just get both, and let us get back to the diminutive existence of Smallville.”

To his relief, Chloe did just that. With a relieved smile on his face, Him, Chloe, and some paid hands, took all of Chloe’s stuff out to the Mercedes. They almost couldn’t get it all in, but they were able to manage. When they arrived back at The Talon, it was already sealed up. Chloe and Lex put her things in the bug, said goodbye, and went off to their dens.

“I’m glad that’s over.”

Both Chloe and Lex were exhausted from the shopping, although she didn’t acknowledge it to Lex.

When she got home, Gabe helped Chloe with her treasures.

“Were did all this come from?”

Chloe placed some bags down, “Lex.”

“WHAT! What do you mean Lex! You’re not dating him behind my back are you?”

“Calm down dad. It’s an agreement we made today. He told me a story from his past, and because bought all this stuff, I’ll keep the story a secret.”

Gabe calmed down, but didn’t seem to totally believe her. He just kept his mouth shut, and continued bring in the bags.

When she went to bed, Chloe started to think about Lex. Wondering why he truly liked her company. She fell asleep before she was able raise a answer.

To Be Continued

AN: You guys probably feel like Chloe huh?

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    LMAO! That was a great explanation and the shopping trip was just priceless - er, figuratively speaking of course. I still can't believe she conned him into taking her to the mall. More soon please.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    :lol: That was great more please.....

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar
    Originally posted by vardaquareien@Sep 10 2003, 05:09 PM
    ...hmmm, my thoughts on what happened?...ummm let's see...Lex found himself uncontrollably attracted to the new guy at school...who actually turned out to be a female reporter who'd gone undercover to reveal the truth about an all boy prep school for the rich and famous!!!

That was actually a movie in the 80s can't remember the title, but the girl goes under cover I think to find out what's the big deal about being a guy but she starts falling for the one friend that she makes and now has to figure out how to tell him she's not really a guy and that she wants more than friendship.

Although I wouldn't mind seeing a Chlex spin on it. So what do you say vardaquareien, any chance of that happening.

Oops, review:

‘Shoot me, shoot me now. Um excuse me sir. Could you throw me through this window, and slam that laptop against my head.’
    I loved this line. My boyfriend was like that all the time. Absolutely hated shopping with me. Can't say that shopping him was any fun either (2 hour looking at shavers, left came back for another 2 hours and still didn't buy anything)

Can't wait to see what happens next, although as we're in the friendship section, I'm guessing that I'm not going to see any more action than VJ.

asharnanae
    Just a Guest!
    :biggrin: :worship2: oh this is soooo good, Love lex shopping with chloe, and the whole gay thing!! you know your gonna have to post up more now dont ya!!!!

Sorry for the lateness.

Chapter IV : Kids

It was just a normal Saturday morning for Lex. Clark was over; they always watched Saturday morning cartoons together.

“Ok, how come when Daffy is put against Bugs, Daffy never wins?”

Lex drank some fresh squeezed orange juice, “Because Bugs is the all mighty god of Looney Toons. If Daffy ever out smarted Bugs, it will be the end of the world as we know it.”

“Daffy is way better than Bugs.”

Lex gasped, “What?”

“I said Daffy is better than Bugs. I mean he’s ok, but he doesn’t have the looney appeal like Daffy does.”

“Take that back.”

“No,” Lex tackled Clark.

When Chloe walked through the living room thresh hold, Lex and Clark were rolling around on the floor. She tried to split them up, but she got pushed onto the couch. So Chloe, with delight, poured a pitcher, of the squeezed orange juice, over the two hooligans. They quickly got up from the floor. As if this kind of thing was planned ahead, some towels were already set for the two.

“You guys can be so juvenile. What started it this time?”

Lex wiped himself with the towel, “Clark said Daffy was better than Bugs.”

‘What is this, the fourth or fifth time?’

Chloe rolled her eyes, “How many times does this have to happen. Just agree with each others opinions, and let the topic rest ok?”

Neither Lex nor Clark spoke.

“OK?”

The boys looked at each other, “Fine.”

“This better not happen again. So you guy’s truly promise on respecting each other?”
    “Ya,” Lex started to wipe up the juice on the floor.

Chloe grabbed another towel and helped, “Why are these in here anyways?”

“I workout in here sometimes,” They finished up the wiping.

Before sitting, Clark and Lex put a towel beneath them. Around noon, the trio was still watching cartoons.

“Go ninja turtles. My favorite one would have to be Leonardo,” Lex came back from the bathroom.

Chloe smiled, “Mine too.”

“You guys are crazy. Michelangelo is the almighty turtle, numb chucks rock.”

Lex and Chloe spoke to each other with their eyes, ‘Jump um?’

‘No.’

‘Yes.’

‘NO.’

‘YES!!’

Lex grabbed Clark by his waist, and pulled him onto the floor. After her moment of hesitation, Chloe joined in. They continued this fiasco all through the afternoon. Now look whose acting juvenile.

When Chloe finally went home, she had a few bruises. Being beneath her blouse, Gabe wasn’t able to see them. She was relieved about that. This wasn’t the first time she’d come from the boys with bruises. Last time was a confrontation with Pete about her getting the Bug, which of course she won.

After taking a shower, Chloe put on her pajamas. Lana was already in the bedroom. She was watching an old Jerry Lewis movie.

“Hi Chloe, have you been at the mansion all day? You were gone before I woke up,” Lana laughed at something on the movie.

“Ya, watching cartoons with the two amigos,” Chloe got dressed and got under her covers.

“How can you stand those two? Their so serious, when it comes to cartoons.”

“You get use to it,” Chloe laid down on her pillow. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight Chloe.”

To Be Continued

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar
    Originally posted by TheConfusingWorldOfJustin@Sep 15 2003, 11:26 PM
    Lex drank some fresh squeezed orange juice, “Because Bugs is the all mighty god of Looney Toons. If Daffy ever out smarted Bugs, it will be the end of the world as we know it.”

I had to laugh at this. I am pesonally a bugs fan as well. And hearing the banter, one can't help but wonder at the subtext going on here. Are we really talking about Bugs and Daffy or something else?

and yes the world as we know it would end if Clark ever got the better of Sexy Lexy

Beats me, lol.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    :lol: great update. :clap:

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Originally posted by tigerbaby@Sep 15 2003, 08:31 PM
    I am pesonally a bugs fan as well.
    Me bird fan, Daffy and Donald all the way. Loved their scene together on Who Framed Roger Rabbit. :biggrin:

-JJ

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information