+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Love/Hate Game - NC-17, Completed 6/5/08

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: The Love/Hate Game - NC-17 Updated 5/23/08

This is the weirdest story I have ever read. I love it.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Re: The Love/Hate Game - NC-17 Updated 5/23/08

Firebunny,

LOL,, I love how every round Lex says that its his favorite. I also think its so funny that Chloe gets to hate Clark and he loves it as does Lex. dagney

The Love/Hate Game - Chapter 3

Quote Originally Posted by lkedino View Post
    Next chapter please really good and can't wait for lex and chloe
    While Lex and Chloe bump flesh quite a bit, there won’t be any Chlex sans Clark until chapter 11.

Quote Originally Posted by lj715 View Post
    What....wait....that's the end of the update. Omg, loved it. Can;t wait for more.
    I have more right now.

Quote Originally Posted by hfce View Post
    This is the weirdest story I have ever read. I love it.
    Well, I’m glad you like weird. You know in my Author’s Notes how I said there’s a tone change after chapter 4? The tone change is that the story gets weird, or maybe weirder.

Quote Originally Posted by dagney View Post
    I love how every round Lex says that its his favorite.
    Lex is easy to please. Yes, he’s grumpy a good bit of the time, but he’s also really, really happy.

I also think its so funny that Chloe gets to hate Clark and he loves it as does Lex.
    It makes sense that Clark would be into emotional torture. Why else would he let Lana kick him around for so long?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter Three
    Round Two

Between Round One and Round Two they break for refreshments. Lex’s staff has laid out a spread of strawberries and champagne, but all anybody wants right now is water. They’re going to lose a lot of fluids tonight. They have to replace them somehow.

Chloe takes a glass and dumps it over her head. She shivers as the ice cold water travels down her body.

“Who’s ready for Round Two?” she asks.

Round Two is definitely Lex’s favorite round. All the hesitancy is gone. Everyone is into the game, eager to take it to the next level.

The rule for Round Two is if you didn’t give someone enough attention in Round One you have to give them all your attention now. Maybe that’s why Lex likes to sit out the first round. He loves to be the center of attention.

He turns his back on Chloe and stares daggers at Clark.

“Lana never loved you,” he says. It’s a topic they’ve fought over many times before, but it’s a classic. No one ever tires of the classics.

“Lex,” Chloe murmurs as she presses her body against his back. He takes a step forward and she falls to the ground.

“There’s nothing you can offer her,” he says to Clark.

Clark bows his head submissively and gives to Lex the one thing he can offer, those beautiful, green eyes. Lex could lose himself for years in Clark’s eyes. But he doesn’t love Clark right now. He hates him.

“All you do is hurt her,” Lex growls as Clark unbuttons his shirt and places soft, warm kisses on Lex’s skin as he uncovers it.

“Lex, please,” Chloe begs. Her hands are on his hips. She reaches around to his front and fumbles with his fly.

“You hurt everyone you care about.”

Lex has to stop. His senses are in overload. What with Clark’s mouth tugging on his nipple, his fingers splayed across Lex’s back and Chloe’s hands down his pants, stroking him tenderly, he’s about to lose it. If he tries to speak right now he’ll only manage a strangled cry. He can’t show weakness. He has to stay in control. He hates Clark and he doesn’t care enough to even acknowledge Chloe’s existence.

He gives Clark a shove and Clark willingly falls back against the bed. Then he takes several steps away from Chloe. She crawls after him.

God, this is good. Round Two is the best.

“You hurt me the worst,” he says. “I was your friend and you turned away from me when I needed you the most.”

Chloe tugs at his pants and they drop to his ankles. He can feel her tongue lick his balls. Her hair brushes against his ass. Then her lips surround one of his balls and gently massage it in the most exquisite way.

“You made me who I am today,” Lex says and he can’t help but groan a little bit now. “You’re responsible for who I’ll become.”

Clark stands up and crosses to Lex. He caresses Lex’s cheek with his fingertips before moving his hand to the back of Lex’s neck. Then he leans in and kisses Lex full on the mouth.

Lex has never experienced a sweeter kiss. It’s so caring, but sad. It mourns for everything that’s been lost. Lex surrenders to it, letting his tongue tangle with Clark’s, while Chloe vigorously pumps his cock.

She’s a maestro on the rusty trombone.

God, if they could do this every night Lex wouldn’t need to perform evil experiments and take over the world. If they did this every night Lex would be a content man.

(tbc)
    Last edited by Firebunny; 26th May 2008 at 03:57.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: The Love/Hate Game - NC-17 Updated 5/24/08

Woohoo an update! Loved it, very hot. How is this gonna get weirder? Can't wait to read more.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

You are right weirder but still loving it.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

Hot damn! I want this in my house every single freaking night!

Firebunny, I'm so glad to see this over here. Seeing new reactions is like reading it anew myself.

You are all in for a treat. This is the dirtiest, funniest, craziest bit of fic in the history of the fandom. It has ultimate rereadability (not something I easily bestow on a fic).

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

very hot can't wait for more so please update soon.

Chloe likes to be naked. It doesn’t matter if she’s yelling or fucking, she wants to do it in the nude.
    snort.

He’s getting turned on by her insults just as much as Lex is. Lex should have realized long ago that Clark was a masochist. After all, he’s been in love with Lana for years.

This story goes from cackel to utter hot!!!! You have me in a tizzy I don't know what I want more, the humor or sex!!!

Rocio

The Love/Hate Game - Chapter 4

Quote Originally Posted by lj715 View Post
    How is this gonna get weirder?
    Umm, well… Clark is going to get dumber. Chloe’s going to turn into a whore. Lex is really the only sensible person of the bunch and he’s evil. More people are going to play and in the end civilization will have been toppled.

Quote Originally Posted by hfce View Post
    You are right weirder but still loving it.
    Trust me, the weird stuff is yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by superag View Post
    Hot damn! I want this in my house every single freaking night!
    Wouldn’t that be fun? Exhausting but fun.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingApe View Post
    Firebunny, I'm so glad to see this over here. Seeing new reactions is like reading it anew myself.
    Thank you Apey for the nice words.

It is fun to read the new comments, what people pick out. I don’t think anyone called it weird over at K-site. And that’s a little weird if I think about it. K-siters are degenerates. But they’re used to my fics where Lex and Martha hook up or Clark’s penis runs away from him, so I guess they’ll find anything normal.

Quote Originally Posted by starmoon View Post
    very hot can't wait for more so please update soon.
    Okay!

Quote Originally Posted by purplemoon123 View Post
    This story goes from cackel to utter hot!!!! You have me in a tizzy I don't know what I want more, the humor or sex!!!
    You can have both. It’s like a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. Two great tastes together.

Note: At the bottom of this chapter is says “The End.” Don’t let that fool you. This is where I originally planned on ending it, but somehow it continued for 10 more chapters. Go figure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Four
    Round Three

It’s never clear when Round Two ends and the final round begins. It just sort of sneaks up on them.

Round Three is definitely Lex’s favorite round.

It’s the free choice round. They can love or hate whomever they want. But whenever they get to Round Three, no one’s in the mood to hate anymore. They all just want to love.

They tumble together onto the bed, sharing kisses and caresses.

Lex and Chloe are both naked, so it’s time to disrobe Clark. It’s like unwrapping a present on Christmas morning, but even better. They know what’s underneath the pretty paper; a hunky farm boy. It’s the best gift ever. Thank you, Santa.

Now it’s flesh against flesh against flesh and it’s oh so good.

Clark picks up Lex and Chloe, one in each arm. At this point in the night Lex doesn’t have the presence of mind to wonder how on earth Clark could be so strong. He just revels in how Clark, using his fingers and his mouth, can drive the two of them to a higher state of ecstasy. Chloe and Lex’s lips meet above Clark’s head and they moan into each other’s mouth.

Now the refreshments come in handy. There’s nothing more sensual than the brush of a strawberry across the lips. Lex takes a bite then kisses Chloe. He lets the tangy juices roll off his tongue and into her mouth. She passes it on to Clark and they go round in a circle until all the strawberries are gone.

Clark lies back on the bed and they pour the champagne over him. Lex and Chloe lap it up from the hollow of his stomach, suck it from his chest. Ah, the taste of champagne on skin. There’s no other way to enjoy it.

They lick and touch and penetrate. It’s not clear who’s doing what to whom, but it doesn’t matter. It all feels great. Love is a wonderful thing.

Somehow Lex finds himself in Clark’s lap and Chloe is in his and they’re screwing like wild dogs. They bark and howl and nip each other. Their orgasms are like a chain reaction, first Clark, then Lex, and finally Chloe. They raise their voices in a chorus of bliss.

They flop back down onto the bed, spent, exhausted. Their limbs are tangled together and they use each other for pillows. One by one they fall asleep. Lex is the last to drift off. He listens to the contented breathing of the two people he hates most in the world and he can’t help but love them.

In an hour or so they’ll wake up refreshed, ready for the unofficial fourth round, the shower round, Lex’s favorite round.

The End (not really)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information