+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If Only It Were True (Rated PG)

Re: If Only It Were True (PG!!)

Hey in case you guys didn't notice I added little inside jokes her and there. I changed every person and place's name to that of something from smallville. Let me know how many you find per chapter. My little bro wants the computer so I probably will have this done (at the latest) at the end of the week or as soon as tomorrow, who knows?
    Johanna
    Beatrice: You have stayed me in a happy hour, I was about to protest I loved you.
    Benedick: And do it, with all thy heart.
    Beatrice: I love you with so much of my heart, that none is left to protest.

"Much Ado About Nothing."

Mr. Darcy: You must know... surely, you must know it was all for you. I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.

"Pride and Prejudice"

Lex's Devoted Love Slave darkangel's Avatar

Great story so far. Come back soon.

Hardwick Point, Atkins Square, and even Ross' Doggie Camp. go me! *LoL*

i've seen bits and pieces of the movie's trailer, and i think i like the Chlex version better.

thanks for the first 6 chapters...so come back soon with an update!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh my that wa some good updates. I love this story already. And I might even see the movie now.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Leaving...

You drew me in, and I love the story! You write it so well. I want to see the movie but I agree with teejei. I like the Chlex version better. I hope they get together, and that would be a sight to see if Chloe's body ever woke up. Update soon!

NS Full Member

Wow great story! please update soon!!!!

This is really cute. I have to admit that when I saw the coming attractions to the movie I wasn't all that jazzed about it...mainly because Reese Witherspoon irks me but that's a whole other thing I like seeing Chloe and Lex in the story much more. Great job so far!

Steph*

If Only It Were True (PG!!)

Chapter Seven: Some Truly Important

The restuarant was busy, yet quiet. Chloe and Lex sat at a very discreet table, next to the window. Their waitress was a tall, busty brunette. She flirtatiously asked him what he wanted to drink. Before he could respond, when he was startled by a tickling sensation. Suddenly, Chloe was stroking his leg with her bare foot, eyes filled with mischief and a triumphant smile on her face. Responding in kind, her ankle and ran his hand up the length of her leg.

"I can feel you too!" he exclaimed.

"I wanted to be sure," Chloe said.

"You are now."

The waitress looked at him, dubiously. "What can you feel?"

"Nothing. I don't feel anything."

"You just said, 'I can feel you too'."

Lex turned to Chloe, now flashing a brillant smile.

"I could get locked up for this."

"Maybe that's not such a good idea," said the waitress. "I'll send Bob over to take your order. We'll see if you can feel him too."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Lex listened to Chloe avidly. She told him how she moved around in space, transparent. She could do anything, go anywhere. She could sit in the Oval Office, listening to state secrets. She could cuddle Jude Law's lap or take a shower with Colin Farrell.

Lex asked whether she tried any of those things. She told him no, because what was the point if she couldn't touch anything. However, it was no fun being a ghost. She looked serious. She was miserable. She missed her dad, friends, work and the routine of her life. She do nothing to comfort her dad or cousin when they came to visit.

"I no longer exist. I can see and hear but I can't touch them. That hurts the most. This is purgatory, everlasting loneliness, neither dead nor truly alive.

"Your not really a ghost."

"I'm not?"

"Your not dead, Chloe. Your heart is beating in one place, and your spirit is alive somewhere else. They've temporarily separated, amazing as it seems. We have to find out why, then try to bring them back together."

"I believe you've made a breathough in your research, Doctor!"

He ignored her sarcasm and suggested they go home and do some research.

"Why are you doing this," she asked.

"Because you can't."

"But why?"

"Because I've always wanted to do something truly important. So lets say your my opportunity, the one I've been waiting for, the one I've been waiting for , for more than twenty years.

Chloe was silent. She simply smiled at Lex and reached over across the table and took both of his hands in hers.

Leaving...

Great update! Please update soon!

NS Full Member

Excellent Update! Update Soon.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information