+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chlex By Request (Momdaegmorgan's Response to Cy's Request Posted 2/5/10)

Julie's Soul Sister

Re: Chlex By Request

Love the idea Cy!

Good luck with the request. We'll get to see what you havei n you when it comes to NC17 lol

I need to get back into writing and into participating more around... Miss being around :/

NS Full Member

All right the response to momdaegmorgan's request is up here:

Contamination NC-17

Good luck with the request. We'll get to see what you havei n you when it comes to NC17 lol
    I'll let you judge for yourself Mel. All I ask is that you remember I'm rusty and its short.

Okay, since everyone seemed so amused by this torture she put me through, I'm expecting lots of people to go review other peoples stories now. Go, find something to review, and then come back and torture me all over again.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Re: Chlex By Request (Momdaegmorgan's Request Posted 1/21/10)

Okay, I had to make a request:

Genre: Friendship with hints of UST
    Rating: PG 13 to R
    Season Setting: S3, the Chlex partnership in full effect
    Prompt: The episode "Hereafter" and a classic "What if?" scenario. What if, while Chloe and Lex were in the Talon apartment investigating Adam, someone (Adam, Lana, Clark, whoever) walks in. How would the Chlex react?

I know it's a little tamer then the first prompt, but I still like it
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

I couldn' resist the urge to make a request of my own. Feel completely free to ignore it if it doesn't appeal to you, Cy! I don't want you to feel that you need to force a fic out if the idea doesn't work for you.

Genre: (Preferably dark)... although I'm leaving it open.
    Rating: (Preferably) R
    Prompt: Chloe travels to a different dimension where she discovers the relationship between herself and Lex is wildly different from the one that she's familiar with. I'm leaving the specifics completely open to Cy... either a happily married Chloe Sullivan-Luthor traveled to a dimension where she and Lex are enemies (and she ended up traveling right into his bedroom). OR Chloe remembers Lex as her most hostile and hated enemy, only to end up waking up beside Lex as his beloved Mrs. Sullivan-Luthor.

erm... you notice that the only commonality between the two situations is that Chloe HAS to awaken in Lex's bedroom fresh from her inexplicable dimension travels

How about going with whichever results in the darker ficlet?

Once again, feel free to ignore this request if it doesn't appeal. Seriously, no worries... no pressure

Oh, and I'm right in the middle of writing the review to 'Contamination'... as well as trying to find a fic that I enjoyed reading but haven't reviewed as yet. It's surprisingly tricky finding one.
    Last edited by somethingeasy; 21st January 2010 at 19:15.

NS Full Member

Okay first things first, Sabrina, Kit, athena? I totally working on your requests in the order received (though athena I've got to admit I'm gonna have to trim yours to keep from writing an epic) and I'll get one out right after I update Collaborator. But in the mean time because momdaegmorgan was silly enough to say this . . .

Quote Originally Posted by momdaegmorgan View Post
    Also? I'll join in and offer fics as well. I can write just about anything, though I'm not particularily good with fluff and I'm only on season six right now so nothing past the first few episodes.
    . . . and then toss me a 'shag or die' fic, I'm totally making a request of my own (be afraid, be very afraid Jenny)

Genre: Romantic Comedy
    Rating: PG13 to R
    Season: Your choice (though I would guess its gonna land somewhere between 3-early5)
    Prompt: For a reason which is entirely up to you, either Chloe needs Lex to pretend to be her boyfriend vis versa. Hopefully this will result in one fake kiss and one real one (or a fake that turns real works too).

Yes I am tossing you the fake relationship cliche, go forth and get in touch with your happy side.

Quote Originally Posted by cypanache View Post
    But in the mean time because momdaegmorgan was silly enough to say this . . .
    . . . and then toss me a 'shag or die' fic, I'm totally making a request of my own (be afraid, be very afraid Jenny)
    Is afraid. Is very afraid.

Yes I am tossing you the fake relationship cliche, go forth and get in touch with your happy side.
    My happy side is glaring at you right now. Wonder what that says about my happy side.

*wanders away grumbling about happy prompts and comedy...COMEDY!*

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momdaegmorgan View Post
    My happy side is glaring at you right now. Wonder what that says about my happy side.

*wanders away grumbling about happy prompts and comedy...COMEDY!*
    After seeing you suffer through the anguish of writing fluff, I decided you needed something dark and angsty. So I decided the humane thing to do would be to throw in a fic request.

This is essentially my way of requesting a ficlet while pretending that I'm doing you a huge favour.... Just go with it... please?

Anyhow. My request is as follows:

Genre: (Preferably dark)... although I'm leaving it open.
    Rating: (Preferably) R
    Prompt: Chloe walks in on Lex one evening when he's not expecting her and finds him doing something horrible. No, it's not the old 'he's caught with another woman cliche'. She discovered that he's shooting heroin up his arm. After hearing his 'justifications', she realizes that he's a full-on addict who has been hiding this habit from her for a long time, and doesn't really have any intention of stopping.

Extra marks for describing Lex's experience (and pleasure) while he's shooting himself up, especially if the experience is made to sound orgasmic

Just like I told Cy, please feel completely free to completely ignore the request if it doesn't appeal to you. OR feel free to change around whatever elements you want, even to the extent of making Chloe as the drug addict if the idea sounds better. Absolutely no worries, whatever your decision.

oooh... and if you want to change the story from a ficlet into something longer like a multi-chapter story.... feel free

Quote Originally Posted by cypanache View Post
    But in the mean time because momdaegmorgan was silly enough to say this. . . and then toss me a 'shag or die' fic, I'm totally making a request of my own (be afraid, be very afraid Jenny)

Genre: Romantic Comedy
    Rating: PG13 to R
    Season: Your choice (though I would guess its gonna land somewhere between 3-early5)
    Prompt: For a reason which is entirely up to you, either Chloe needs Lex to pretend to be her boyfriend vis versa. Hopefully this will result in one fake kiss and one real one (or a fake that turns real works too).

Um, Cy? I know you posted this for momdaegmorgan, but is it cool if I give it a shot too?

NS Full Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Um, Cy? I know you posted this for momdaegmorgan, but is it cool if I give it a shot too?
    Absolutely, anything that gets me more fake romance fic? Totally all for it, and I'll back it with reviews to other stories for both yours and Jenny's. I love this game, I get fic, people get reviews, more people play, more fic, more reviews. Everybody wins.

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

I like the fake romance idea too. Looking forward to the ones you guys come up with. Who knows if it'll give me new ideas. Need to come up with a fic request of my own.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information