+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Chlex Drabbles (G+) (Excluded from Fanfic Update-date rule, Julie)

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Ok :lol: that was weird.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    Just a 200 word drabble for the entertainment of others (and to make up for my last creepy one).

One typical day at The Talon, Chloe Sullivan and Lex Luthor find themselves watching another ambivalent mating ritual between Clark and Lana.

Chloe: *sigh* Is it pompous of me to say I’m certain if I ever decided to get swept up in an all-consuming love that I’d be much better at it than those two?

Lex: *sexy eyebrow* Not at all. I’ve always been quite sure that you and I, for example, would already be screwing each other to premature hip replacements if we were so inclined.

Chloe: *coy glance* I’d agree with that assessment.

Lex: *looks in day planner* In fact, if you and I were engaging in a steamy romance I’m quite certain we’d already have scheduled a rendezvous for six p.m. tonight.

Chloe: *looks in day planner* Well, that seems reasonable, but I would think our assignations would be later so that I could spend the night, with my father none the wiser. Say ten-thirty p.m.

Lex: *nods* Secrecy is very alluring sometimes, not that I’d ever be ashamed of having such a lovely young woman as yourself on my . . . arm.

Chloe: *wry eyebrow* Thanks, I think.

*Both make note in day planners and put them away*
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

*squeal*

Screwing each other to premature hip replacements... WONDERFUL! :biggrin:

And thanks LaLa. *starts a club for children dropped on their heads as babies*

Janet and Nonky great job with yuor drabbles. :clap:

Hope :chlexsign2:

Oh you bet it is...

Those were completely separate little drabbles though... just so ya know

Those were great Janet. :lol:

Hope

Yes, I am that Fabulous Senior Member tigerbaby's Avatar
    AN: Okies, have decided to get back on the writing wagon and thought this was the best way as it's short and sweet as I want to resurrect my drabble story. I'm not happy with it, but it's all about discipline isn't it?

*~*~*~*~*

His hand felt like it was being crushed. For such a petite person, Chloe had a pretty strong grip. He tried to extricate himself from her grasp to no avail. She only held on tighter. His fingers were starting to turn blue but it was a small price to pay.

Her hair was lanky and plastered to her face. Sweat was dripping down her brow and her face was contorted into an expression of pain but she had never looked more beautiful.

One last squeeze, a cry of relief and it was over.

“Congratulations Chloe, it’s a girl,” he whispered.

A/N: Figured, I might as well make up for 'In the Dark' by posting a drabble. ;-) I didn't manage to cut it down to 100 words, but I hope that's okay. Thanks in advance for any comments.

~~~

Stuck

If there was one thing he was sure of, it was that this would end badly. He didn’t think he’d be able to help her, even with the aid of his more questionable methods.

When she had arrived, her eyes had been swollen red from crying. He had put his work down at once and demanded to know what was wrong. She’d reacted badly. He should have known; after all, women were fickle creatures (he'd read that once, and memorized it). Besides, he had to admit that it was rather obvious—usually, she did not look this puffy.

He had listened to her explanation while keeping a lookout for any followers. Apparently, it was a case of research gone bad, with one of her test objects ending up where it did not belong.

He saw no solution other than to call the authorities, even if it was against her wishes: “Daddy, help! Lily has marbles stuck up her nose again!”

In the study across the hall, a groaning Lex turned to his wife: “I swear Chloe, it’s not me they got that troublesome streak from!”

Bruce's Favorite Stalker
    Originally posted by CathrynJ@Jan 2 2005, 05:53 PM

In the study across the hall, a groaning Lex turned to his wife: “I swear Chloe, it’s not me they got that troublesome streak from!”
    That just made me laugh. Very cute.

June
    "I think the whole glory of writing lies in the fact that it forces us out of ourselves and into the lives of others."
    ~ Anderson Sherwood

:lol: that was cute.

H.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information