+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christmas Trap (PG-15) EPILOGUE Dec 25th, 2010 COMPLETE

Re: The Christmas Trap (PG-15) CH2 Nov 29th, 2010

I love it^^ Thank you for the speed update!!!!!!

NS Full Member

Oh dear. This is a bit of a bloody mess isn't it? But I had to burst out laughing at the fact that they've all been playing games with each other, Lex and Chloe included, so that a pawn in one game has simultaneously been the key player in another. How typically, deviously Luthoresque! Unfortunately, in all this con-and-be-conned, the most important truths have been lost. Here's hoping for a Christmas miracle to sort it all out and put things to right. And Lex, man the hell up! Since when does Lex Luthor simply admit defeat without a fight? I'm really hoping either Chloe or Lex decides to go after the other without the intervention of the ahem... "awesome foursome". They had good intentions, but I think there's been enough meddling. Chloe and Lex need to work things out for themselves, on their own terms, without being manipulated. Things are not always what they seem, hey? Words have never been more aptly put lol!

PS You answered all my questions and suspicions raised in my previous post very nicely in this chapter . Thank you Lexie!
    Last edited by Historianic; 24th December 2010 at 01:29.

NS Full Member

This story is still great!
    I understand Lex reaction to the discovery of what his little brother did. He is one of the only people that Lex trusts, so now he feels betrayed.

I hope that everything will be OK between Lex and Chloe and Lex and his brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Historianic View Post
    How typically, deviously Luthoresque! Unfortunately, in all this con-and-be-conned, the most important truths have been lost. Here's hoping for a Christmas miracle to sort it all out and put things to right.
    I totally agree and couldn't have said this any better.

Lexie, you have to now update quick to set things right and give our favorite couple a happy ending. Lex and Chloe deserve a break for a change, especially at Christmas.

Thanks for the update and hope your feeling better.

Thank you so much for the awesome update!!
    I knew Julian was trying to set them up, but I didn't see Lucy and Lucas being involved.
    I have faith that Lex and Chloe and little Timmy will all get the happy ending they deserve and end up having the best Christmas ever!!
    Can't wait for the next update!!

Fan Artist, Fanfic Lover Senior Member Esther25jm's Avatar

I hope you feel better soon, sweetie! *hugs*

Aw, Lexie, you got me crying!! Poor Chloe & Lex! That last paragraph....I'm still crying.

Oh no, poor Lex!! This has gotten awfully complicated hasn't it?!?! Great chapter though, I can't wait to see you work this all out.
    On another note, I'm so sorry that you are sick! I'm sick also and have lost my voice and didn't actually speak a word all day. Hopefully we'll both be feeling better in time for Christmas!

-emms14

Great update!
    I hope Chloe catches him, or he catches her, before he even thinks of boarding that jet!

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Esther25jm View Post
    Great update, Lexie! Ooh, things are getting mighty complicated, huh? I hope neither of them hurt for too long after the truth is revealed, but I'm really hoping (right now) that Lex doesn't do anything stupid like go out/sex up Lucy. If that happens, I hope Chloe kicks both their butts! Can't wait for the next one!
    you took the words right out of my mouth! please please don't let lex and lucy get together that would hurt chole so much.

Absolutly loved this chapter. I do hope they sort things out and confess their feelings to each other.
    Great job, loved it.
    Have a merry christmas

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information