+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 77 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Playing House PG-13

NS Senior Member Senior Member carebear72884's Avatar
    Chloe, didn't you know that your never supposed to go to bed angry with someone or them angry with you.
    I can't wait 5 weeks for an update, that is forever :crygreen: :crygreen: , but have fun sabby, we will miss you around here.

Oh, bad move Chloe. I hope we get to see a nice make-up scene out of this though. :biggrin:

Can't wait for the next update!

Oh, the evils of stress and the horrors that it can make you unleash on the world. Makes me glad I'm more or less a "quiet rage" kind of girl ^_~ Great chapter, guys. I especially loved that Martha had caught on to that certain something between Lex and Chloe. Nice touch.

Sabby, we'll miss you! And not only because we won't be getting updates. ^_^ Have a great time!

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar
    great update.

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    At first, she had been patient with the girl; correcting her horrible grammar, fixing the there, their, they're problems and giving her suggestions on how to make it flow better.
    Hmmm, I feel a keen sympathy for chloe, and I feel awful, that is sooooooo what I have problems with when writeing my essays. In fact, this whole scene happened last night. it tickeld me that did!!

"He's never going to let me live this down," she muttered to herself. "Set *one* kitchen on fire..."
    Loved this line, not that the whole thing isn't excelent!! you know, you do just keep getting better and better!! :yay: :worship2: :biggrin:

Oh I love Martha! :biggrin:
    Poor Lex though... *smacks Chloe and waits for her to apologize to him*

NS Full Member
    Poor, poor Lex. Bad Chloe! Bad! hmy:

Martha is a saint! And not just for putting up with Jonthan and Clark, who I would haev poisoned.

): )

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Originally posted by MagnusXXN@Feb 21 2004, 05:54 AM
    Poor, poor Lex. Bad Chloe! Bad! hmy:

Martha is a saint! And not just for putting up with Jonthan and Clark, who I would haev poisoned.

I so agree with you!! Chloe should have apologized to Lex immediately though!! He's only going to have time to get madder the longer he thinks about it!! As to your other thought, maybe Martha could poison Jonathan and Clark in the next chapter? That way she could get Chloe and Lex back together as friends sooner since they would both want to testify on her behalf!! Great update!! Please, please, please post another chapter soon!! I don't like Lex and Chloe fighting!! :chlexsign4:

I love this story!! Can't wait for the next part :yay:

sara_noele
    Just a Guest!
    You just have to love Martha. That women is always there when you need her and always knows what is right.

I kind of can understand Chloe, in times of stress I can react like that too. But she should apologize soon. Because otherwise it just gets worse.

Sabby hope you have fun, but I will :crygreen: ...no updates!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information