+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / *Complete*)

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

Red face Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / Part 10 Updated 11/21)

Great update very steamy
    "Just what are we supposed to do then? Live out our lives here until your firm gets their asses in gear?"

"That was pretty much what I was thinking, Miss Sullivan," he replied, a smirk on his face.

"And just what do we do here? Fuck our brains out?"

Lex looked thoughtful for a moment before answering. "That sounds good to me."

I definitely have some stuff in mind for you, my dear Chloe, Lex thought to himself as he took pleasure in feeling Chloe's writhing form beneath him. You're not gonna know what hit you.
    Oh Lex you are a horny !
    More soon please

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar

Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / Part 10 Updated 11/21)

Gah.... the smut..... oh the smutt..... perrrrrrfect!!!

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / Part 11 Updated 12/5)

A/N: I am sooo sorry it took me so long to get back to this one! Work has been taking a toll on me, as long as whatever it is that has been causing this damn fever *grumble*. Anyway, I wrote almost all of this today, so if it's horrible, please let me know so that I won't write while exhausted anymore, lol. Thank you all so very much for the feedback you've given in the last two weeks. It is always welcome; good, bad or otherwise

Rating: NC-17
    Disclaimer: See first post
    Part 11 - Losing Myself in You

Slowly pulling her thighs apart, Lex tongued Chloe's sweet spot, slowly and sadistically. He smiled at the moans and pleas he was evoking from deep within her. Hearing her scream his name out loud caused him to moan himself, as Chloe grunted from the effectual vibrations on her clit. He loved to please her, loved to make her writhe in passion, loved to make her come so hard she thought she'd break. Spreading her thighs a little bit more, he delved his tongue into her wet and dripping vessel, licking up every bit of her moisture. He loved the taste of her, and loved how she squirmed whenever he slurped her arousal.

When he pulled away to take a breath, Chloe grunted her disapproval as she gyrated her pelvis, trying to get his tongue back in her pussy. He couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that she was begging for him to go back at her as she squirmed. Sliding two fingers back inside of her, he made use of his tongue in other ways, lazily sliding his tongue up the side of her torso, leaving a wet trail that made her shiver as his breath hit it.

Sliding his fingers in and our of her in the most torturous of ways, he let his tongue hook onto her nipple, bringing it into his mouth. He sucked harshly, making her growl as she felt the burn in her abandoned clit.

Moaning as his erection pressed painfully into the mattress as it grew harder, Lex trailed his tongue up toward her face, letting it explore the curves and bends of her ear. With a breathy voice, he whispered into her ear, "I'm going to fuck you senseless, Chloe. You're not going to know what hit you once I'm done with you."

Exhaling on her ear, he noisily sucked in another breath before continuing his seductiveness. "I want to rock your world. I'm going to tease and torture you before making you shatter. I'm gonna shove my dick into your cunt so hard and so fast," he said, as he pumped his hand in and out of her harder and faster. "You're gonna think you'll explode before I'm done; and that's just the beginning."

He smiled as Chloe groaned fiercely in arousal, breathing his name in her lust. Lex finished tauntingly, "I'm going to permanently etch my essence into your being, Chloe."

With that said, she bucked her hips involuntarily into his hand, desperately seeking release from the cruel torture he was giving her. He had slowed the rhythm of his hand to barely a crawl, or so it felt to her. She wanted his hardness; needed it, even; desperately inside of her wet sheath. She wanted him more than she needed air; she craved him more than she craved sustenance. Her carnal instincts had taken over, and she demanded nothing more than than his hard cock, fulfilling his promise to fuck her senseless.

Another involuntary buck of her hips, and his hand seemed to slow down even more. It had gotten to the point where she was fucking his fingers, more than the other way around. As she opened her eyes during her efforts, she saw Lex, staring down at her with feral blue eyes, a fire of passion lighting them from within him. She watched as he licked his lips, making her need him all the more.

All of a sudden, she felt blinded by the rush of lust that pulsed throughout her core as his thumb made contact with her sensitive clit. He was merely touching it, not even moving it, but knowing it was there had flooded her with passionate sensations that reverberated throughout her entire being. She moved her hips frantically, trying desperately to get some friction on that sweet spot. He would not allow it, however. He wanted to torture her, and she knew it. She also knew that Lex Luthor almost always got what he wanted.

She let out a strangled cry as he slowly rubbed her clit, the shock waves flowing like electrical shocks through her body. She could feel her wetness leaking out of her, past the fingers currently occupying her vessel as it quivered in spasm. She knew she was nearing her peak, the spasms growing stronger with each thrust of his hand. She was so close. So close. So...

With the most evil of grins, Lex pulled his hand out of Chloe, ending his ministrations. She gave a frustrated cry, only causing his grin to widen. He watched as she attempted to move her hand toward her nether region in an attempt to finish what he had started, but he would have none of that. Grabbing her hand, he watched as her eyes snapped open in furious lust, watching him as he licked her essence off of his fingers. She arched her back as she watched him, and he knew that she was so close to coming that she could barely stand it.

It was almost impossible for him to sit still as his cock was at full mast, and pressing painfully against the inside of his pants. He unzipped his pants, setting his cock free as he breathed a sigh of relief. Getting off the bed momentarily to rid himself completely of his pants, he climbed back on the bed, hovering over Chloe, taunting her with his hardness, already wet at the tip.

He watched her lick her lips at the sight of his rather engorged bulge, causing him to almost climb up on the bed at that moment and shove his cock into her mouth as she laid on the bed. His breathing rapidly increased at the thought, but instead, he leaned over to kiss her, shoving his tongue hard into her mouth, making sure she was able to taste her own arousal that he had just sucked. He knew she did when she started to suck his tongue, making his eyes roll back into his head momentarily in ecstasy.

He pulled away suddenly with a gasp for breath, his chest heaving with the lust he was feeling for her. She looked at him with half-lidded eyes that made his cock twitch involuntarily. His breath caught in his chest at the twitch, which sent waves of pleasure throughout his lower region. His eyes trailed up and down her body, eventually stopping on the area between her large and supple breasts. How he wanted to fuck her tits. The thought caused his chest to tighten, and he knew then that only one thing would relieve that tightness.

He slid his hardness slowly over her belly, feeling it twitch as it tickled her slightly. She eyed his wandering wonder-worm as it made its way to the valley between her breasts, quirking an eyebrow when she saw where it stopped. He gave her a questioning, pleading gaze, to which she merely nodded with a smirk. Straddling her waist, he rubbed his hardness slowly between her breasts, her chest lowering and rising as she breathed causing a sensation all of its own. Using his arms that were supporting his weight, he pressed her tits together, forming a tight passage in which his cock invaded. She moaned as he thrust, the vibrations reverberating through his twitching cock, causing it to leak just slightly.

The added lubrication was just what he needed. Using merely his back and leg muscles to support him and keep him from landing on Chloe, he grabbed her tits with both hands, massaging the nipples with his thumbs as he pushed the flesh around his cock even tighter. He felt himself quickly reaching his peak. He barely had a chance to pull back as he squirted his juices all over Chloe's breasts.

Chloe smiled wantonly as Lex spurted, watching his face tighten before becoming the essence of utter relaxation. She had no idea how much she would like him fucking her tits, but she was truly turned on and more horny than ever. Still on her back, she reached up and grabbed him by his shoulders, even before the bliss of his orgasm had faded, and kissed him hard, licking the roof of his mouth in such a way that evoked a moan from him into her mouth.

She felt him begin to harden again already; just what she wanted. Her pussy was still craving him, and she was going to have him. He pulled away breathlessly, his hand wandering down to massage her clit. She writhed uncontrollably at his ministrations, and she soon felt a finger delve into her vessel. She knew he was checking to see if she was wet enough, but she had been wet the entire time.

Her body rose as she arched her back in pure ecstasy. She was about to protest when he stopped, but she felt herself being turned over onto her stomach. Smiling to herself, she allowed herself to be turned. Laying her head sideways on the pillow, she felt him spread her thighs apart before she felt her vacant vessel suddenly being occupied by an extreme fullness. She screamed Lex's name as he fucked her, feeling his hand go around her hips in search of that sweet spot of hers. Suddenly, she felt crashes of waves ebb and flow throughout her. She had been more turned on than she thought, apparently. She came hard and fast, her vessel in tight spasm around Lex's cock.

He kept pumping, obviously not quite able to come again yet. He never stopped manipulating her clit, and she found her own arousal building rather quickly again. She felt kisses along her shoulder blade, as his other hand moved up to tweak her nipple, while supporting himself on his one elbow. She began to thrust on her own, soon finding a rhythm that caused her to peak again. She felt his burst of seed before hearing his scream, his juices filling her as she came again herself.

She felt him collapse on her back in exhaustion, both of them reveling in post-orgasmic bliss. They both laid there, breathing heavily as the fuzzy feeling faded, leaving only happiness and a need for sleep.

Neither one of them heard the knock at the door.

To be continued...

That was just wow. I love the way you have written Lex. Can't wait to see who is at the door.

Whose at the door? i cannot believe you left us hanging!!! the smut was amazing as usual but i'm greedy and I want more...SOON!!!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Damn girl you got me all hot and bothered. You so owe me new undies. That was wow more please..

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member

OH MY GOd!!!!!!!!! I wonder who is at the door.........Please update soon......I am dying to see what happens next...............I love it!!!

Great update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please update again as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh fantastic, cant wait for the next update !! that was hot and i wonder who is at the door ?

NS Full Member

Talking Re: Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / Part 11 Updated 12/5)

I can't believe it! They actually wore themselves out!! Will wonders ever cease? Fantastic chapter!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information