+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Jaded (NC-17)

Hi All...Here is the next installment...I hope you like...

Part 7

They arrived at the club two and half hours later. Chloe for once did as she was told and was waiting for Lex on her porch wearing a big overcoat. After she jumped in the car, Chloe quickly filled him in on Apollo and his liquid gold. Lex was still not happy with her foolishly risking her neck. Damn stubborn woman!

They pulled up to the entrance of the club. Eden’s Gate was a tall building with four floors. The outside was painted black. Nothing else adorned the building except for the neon yellow name which shone brilliantly against the background. The line to get in was over two blocks long. Chloe watched at Lex got out of the car and walked around to her passenger side. Her green eyes raked him up and down slowly. God, he looked good.

Sexy. Gorgeous. Suave. These words ran through her mind as she took in the way he was dressed. Black. He wore a pair of black Armani slacks, a black Armani shirt, and a short black leather jacket that reached his thighs. Chloe bit her lip and she found it hard to think. The car was becoming uncomfortably warm. Her insides were heating up and a suspicious dampness formed at the junction of her thighs.

He opened the passenger door and helped her out. She gratefully took off the big overcoat she wore and threw it in the car. When she looked at his face, Lex blue-gray eyes were bulging with anger. He couldn’t believe the outfit she wore. The short black clingy spaghetti strap dress clung to her in all the right places. Desire arose within him as he looked down to glimpse a tantalizing view of the tops of her breasts. Damn! Is she crazy? The thing barely covered her ass. And her breasts…she’s really got some nice…Stop that!

Chloe’s black thigh-high heeled boots and black choker completed her look. Her short blonde hair was spike at the ends and her make-up was not heavy. Lex noticed that she even managed to cover up her bruise.

“Ms. Sullivan, after this we are going to have a long discussion about your wardrobe!” Lex growled in her ear as Lex threw his keys to the waiting valet.

“You seem to want to do a lot after this is over, Mr. Luthor.” Chloe taunted as she gave him a sunny smile. They walked to the entrance and everyone turned there way. Lex Luthor was known on sight. His bad boy days were legendary on the strip. The bouncer recognizing Lex immediately let him through. Lex took hold of Chloe’s hand and electricity shot up her arm. His hand was incredibly warm against hers. She wondered what they would feel like caressing her body.

Stop! I am here on a mission…Mission! Chloe thought.

As they entered the club they were immediately hit by the heat generated by the masses on the dance floor gyrating to the music. Eden’s Gate had a policy of anything goes as long as you didn’t get caught.

Her brows shot up as she looked around. It was huge. Each floor was pretty much packed with people as they looked down onto the dance floor. Chloe could see that each floor held special rooms. She wasn’t close enough to see in the rooms and her natural curiosity instantly perked up.

“Keep close.” Lex’s lips were right at her ear because of the music causing Chloe to shiver at the deep husky tone. Lex noticed the telling action and smiled.

“Cold?” He teased in her ear. Chloe just shook her head while trying to get unruly emotions under control.

“Lex Luthor! You sexy beast!” A husky sensual feminine voice called out suddenly. People around them turned to stare at Lex and Chloe. Chloe turned towards her left to gaze upon the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Tall, ethereal with long midnight black hair that fell down her back and sparkling violet eyes. The woman had a body that most women would kill for with curves in all the right places. She smiled seductively at Lex before she threw herself in his arms, kissing him deeply.

Chloe’s mouth hung open in outrage. Oh my god! The slut!

Lex, stunned for a moment, was about to pull the woman away when she broke the kiss and whispered in his ear. “I’m a friend of Chloe’s, please play along.”

Lex looked over at Chloe’s outraged face and almost grinned. “Does she know that?” he whispered while pressing the woman tightly to him. The urge to goad Chloe was irresistible.

“She will be in a few minutes.” The woman chuckled pulling away slightly. She wound her arms around his neck and grinned.

“And I should trust you because…” Lex smirked seductively. He could feel Chloe’s seething rage roll over him in waves.

“Because Roxy and Sin are very good friends of mine. I’m Delilah by the way.” Delilah still smiling pulled away from Lex.

“Delilah, what a wonderful surprise! I didn’t think I’d see you tonight.” Lex said aloud for the sake of those listening. As he turned towards Chloe his smirk turned into a grin at the furious look on her face.

“I thought you said you’ve never been here.” Chloe growled at him while glaring at Delilah with her hand on her hips.

“I haven’t. Delilah and I are old friends from my club days.” Lex shrugged.

Delilah laughed as she latched her arm onto Lex’s. “Come on. I’ve saved you the best seat in the house.” They walked off leaving Chloe to follow him.

She was going to kill him very slowly. Chloe imagined herself taking him by the throat and squeezing the very life out of him.

Maybe if I gut him open like a fish…Chloe thought.

They arrive at a booth well away from the dance floor. They were in the VIP section. The booths were luxurious. Soft, velvet and comfortable. They were all filled with sports personalities, actors and actresses, even a rock star or two.

Delilah sat down gracefully with Lex sitting right beside her. Chloe, still fuming, slid in next to Lex, though she made sure to keep her distance. She really wanted to strangle him.

Realizing what she was doing, Lex snaked an arm around her waist pulled her forcefully her against him.

“No. No. No.” He breathed against her ear as he shook his finger at her. She gasped at his treatment and only willpower restrained her from biting his finger off. Lex almost laughed at the fury on her face.

Hmm…I’m going to have some fun tonight…Lex thought mischievously.

With his lips still close to her ear, Lex licked her ear shell. Chloe jumped. The hand at her waist began to caress the small of her back. Her eyes closed of there own free will and Chloe could only feel the sensations Lex’s hand was causing. They traveled up and down her back very, very slowly.

A soft moan escaped her when she felt his hot breath on her ear again. “Chloe, tonight, I am in charge. Is that understood?” his lips traveled down to her neck.

“Uh...huh.” she groaned not really concentrating on Lex’s words. His lips were suckling on her neck, his teeth gently grazing her skin. An inferno raged within her.

“Now, be a good girl and listen to what Delilah has to say.” He whispered. The present came rushing back to Chloe. What did she just agree to? Did she just agree that he was in charge? Did he just say be a good girl? She glared daggers at Lex. He winked back.

“I am so going to kill you when THIS is over.” Chloe growled at him. Lex’s eyes turned dark with lust.

“Only after I collect on your debt!” His said silkily. Chloe knew what he meant and the inferno within her raged out of control. An image of her and Lex in his bed appeared in her mind. Did she want that? God, yes!

Delilah who had been watching them the whole time hid her grin. These two are so obviously into each other. Why did Rox ask her for help with these two?

Chloe managed to take her gaze away from Lex and looked over at the beautiful woman. She silently groaned. She was even lovelier up close. Perfect! Just fucking perfect!

“What?” Chloe asked petulantly causing Delilah to smile.

“Hi Chloe. It’s finally nice to meet you.” Delilah’s husky voice was even softer. Even though the music was covering most of their conversation, she didn’t want to take a chance at being overheard.

“Oh, I am so happy to meet you. Really I am!” Chloe said sarcastically.

“Roxy and Sin rave about you all the time.” Delilah went on.

“What?” Chloe gasped in shock. She was not expecting this. “Why didn’t they tell me?” she went on angrily. A little warning would have been great.

“I told them I’d talk to you when you arrived. I’m here to help.” Delilah smiled. At the look of disbelief on Chloe’s face Delilah turned to Lex, “Lex, could you give me a few minutes with Chloe?” Delilah asked sweetly. Chloe eyes narrowed.

She maybe Roxy’s friend, but Chloe still didn’t like the way Delilah was looking at Lex.

“Sure. Would you like a drink?” His tone was huskier than Chloe had ever heard. She didn’t like it one bit.

“Yes. I’ll take a club soda.” Delilah purred. At least it sounded like purring to Chloe. I’m going to kill Roxy and Sin. This is the last thing I need.

Lex turned and looked at Chloe expectantly. “And you my sweet. What would you like?” He inched his face closer to hers. Her eyes drifted towards his sensual lips as they smirked at her. What would I like? Do I really have to answer that?

“I’ll have whatever you’re having.” She edged closer to him. His eyes darkened and his sensual smirk turned into a seductive smile.

“Are you certain you can handle what I want?” He whispered. They stared at each other deeply for a few seconds. The atmosphere between them was electrically charged. Chloe could only nod. Words seem to be a problem at that moment. They were stuck in her throat.

“Hmm…I guess we’ll have to see about that.” Lex whispered again as his lips hovered slightly above hers. She just gazed at his lips. Damn, she wanted to feel them again? He really is a good kisser. His lips are so soft and his tongue…

“Chloe…I have to get the drinks.” He smirked. Chloe immediately came out of her trance. She quickly scooted out of her seat not meeting his eyes. Shit! Lex followed at a slower pace. She heard his laughter as he left to get the drinks.

Damn! Damn! Damn!

When Chloe sat back down, Delilah took the opportunity to slide closer to her. “Now listen, because I really can’t talk long. Apollo will be here in a few minutes and I wanted you to have some background. Apollo is a cheap bastard. You already know that. But he’s also a suspicious prick. He’s going to be very suspicious about you two. Lex hasn’t been on the scene for a while and he’s going to wonder why Lex picked his club.” Delilah muttered quickly.

“Why would he be suspicious of us coming to this club?” Chloe asked.

“Lex has never stepped foot in this club before. And he’s probably wondering why. This is a good thing for us because he’s going to think Lex found out about the Gold.” Delilah looked around quickly. She saw Lex returning. Okay Rox. I promised.

“Now, if you’re going to play at being Lex’s girlfriend. You’re going to have to show Apollo. When he gets here he’s going to study you two intently. You’re going to have to put on a little performance just for him. Once Apollo’s satisfied, he’ll invite both of you to his private rooms.”

“O-Okay. Sorry. Wait…What do you mean by show him? Exactly what am I supposed to do?” Chloe asked slowly.

“Darling, do I have to explain my meaning of ‘show him’?” Delilah smiled at the red that seeped into Chloe’s face.

“Oh!” was all Chloe could say.

“As soon as Apollo gets here, give him a little show and then I suggest a dance.” Delilah grinned.

Lex arrived with the drinks. He handed Delilah her drink. Then he sat down next to Chloe and set Chloe’s drink before her.

“And for you, my sweet, here is your Screaming Orgasm.” Lex said trying to keep a straight face. Chloe gazed at the drink then at Lex. Her green eyes shot sparks at Lex. It didn’t help that picture of her crying in pleasure was now cemented in her mind. Shit! Fuck!

Lex was enjoying himself immensely. She looked as if she was going to throttle him any minute.

“Why you – you –“ Chloe was about to launch into Lex when a deep voice interrupted them.

“Delilah! There you are. I’ve been looking for all over you.” Apollo Jones had finally joined there little group. Now the fun was about to begin.

TBC...

What do you think? Was Lex in rare form or what? :eyebrows:

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar
    love it love it love it!!!!!!!! Lex is so going to get it from Chloe, and I so can't wait to read it......... Please please please please please update and quickly.....

"Apollo Jones" Why do I feel like I'm watching Rocky....LOL love the name....

CC
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

Miss Innocent-Or? 2005 Senior Member ColumbiaBlue's Avatar
    You're so cruel to leave it there? You know that?
    And her breasts…she’s really got some nice…Stop that!
    That's funny. I can so picture Lex having that conversation in his head.

She was going to kill him very slowly. Chloe imagined herself taking him by the throat and squeezing the very life out of him.

Maybe if I gut him open like a fish…Chloe thought.
    I can see Chloe thinking that as well.

This update was so great!

~Manda :

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    *evil cackle*

Okay, I still didn't like that Delilah kissed Lex, but the rest of the chapter more than made up for it. I can't wait to see Chloe and Lex 'putting on a show'.

NS Full Member
    haha... this is reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaally good... :yay: it's really funny too... how chloe and lex interact.... it's just hilarious... keep up the good work.. hopefully ch 8 will b up very soon... i'm very anxious to read it. :chlexsign1: [B]

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    :biggrin: oh you know how good this is! were not worthy springs to mind! :worship2:

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Please, please don't stop there!! This fic is just sooo good!! I can't wait for the next update!! :chlexsign3:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    BRAVO BRAVO :clap: Bravo :clap: this was good. More please....

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

*grins* Oooohhh Lexy the Sexy sure is going to get a show, alright!

Can't wait to see what Chloe does to convice Apollo that she and Lex are together.

*smutarific*!!!

oh! i can't believe i forgot to feed the rest of that fic! stupid life that gets in the way pff!

anyway, the word 'hot action' is screaming at me so, i want the rest!!!! i want it now, gimme to me! gimme to me!

i SO want to see Lex drooling over Chloe and her, doing her best sexy impression!! :yay:

xoxo LaLa - have i already told you that i'm in love with this fic? :worship2: :chlexsign4:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information