+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Deep In The Heart (R)

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...
    Hey baby, you gonna give me a happy epilogue or what? Come on, you know you want them together as much as I do... And the girls wouldn't want tp lose their daddy so soon after finding him, dontcha think?

hugs,
    Sabby

shailafter
    Just a Guest!
    epilogue! epilogue! make her stay! make her stay!! they belong together! *sigh* guess i'll have to wait to see just how lex will make her stay huh? hope it's something sweet! it better be :crygreen: what with all the trauma they all had to go through!!!

Fic Tease Senior Member Blaire023's Avatar
    Epilogue~One year later

Chloe stood beside the grave, reading each word printed on the headstone carefully. 'In Loving Memory of Joseph Alexander Sullivan Luthor, Beloved son, brother and best friend.'

Chloe wiped the tear off her face with the black lace handkerchief she had come prepared with. Strong arms wrapped around her from behind. "How are you?" She leaned back against his body, the wind whipping around her ankle length dress.

"Missing you." She sighed as she closed her eyes and sighed. "I miss you so much."

Lex dropped a kiss to her bare shoulder. "I miss you too."

"You should see the girls, Lex." A wistful smile crept across her face. "They're so big."

Lex's lips turned into a smile against her hair, blonde locks swatting at him in the breeze. "I'm sorry I can't be there."

"I know. I love you." She whispered and he chuckled softly against her. His chest vibrated with warmth straight to her bones.

"You never stopped."

"Neither did you." She turned and looked up at him.

"No, I didn't." He smiled down at her and raised a lace gloved fingertip to his mouth, kissing it softly.

Chloe ran her tongue along her dry bottom lip, "I waited for you." She said softly. The wind nearly taking her words with it as her hair whipped across her face and his. "Feels like I've waited forever."

"Hasn't been that long, darling." His lips brushed against hers. Chloe sighed and leaned her forehead against his chest.

"Feels like it."

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

"That's not true." Her startled hazel eyes looked up into his. "That's not true, Lex."

"I know." He lowered his lips to hers again, pressing delicately against them. "Do you want me to leave?"

Chloe shook her head as she looked back at the headstone. "No."

"I'll wait for you." He smiled down at her as the back of his knuckles brushed against her cheekbone.

"No, you won't. I'm the one that waits for you." She smiled softly up at him and turned back to the grave, pressing a kiss to her fingers and running them across the letters etched there. "Sleep well, prince."

Lex waited for her as she said her goodbyes. Upon returning to his side he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and nestled her closer to him. "Where to?" he asked as he led her towards the limo.

"Home." She risked a look back. "Take me home, Lex."

Lex opened the door for her and held her arm until she was safely inside. "And the girls?"

Closing her eyes she leaned against him as they settled into the heated leather of the seats. "All of us."

The End

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...
    Beautiful, just awwwwsome. You know I loved this from beginning to end *sighs* makes me feel all mushy now.

hugs,
    Sabby

odd duck
    Great ending to a wonderful, if sad story.

shailafter
    Just a Guest!
    aw.. *sob* it ended.. that was a wonderful story!

ohhhh!!!! finally they're together ... :chlexsign1:
    even with all the angst and troubles... great end to this fic that since the beggining was terrific...

good job!!!!! :biggrin:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Aww that was

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member
    What a fitting end to this story. Great angst, horror and passion. Loved it!

Blue

I can't read the part where Superman dies coz he is my favourite superhero. But i just wanna tell you how much i enjoyed this story. Other there were times when it was too sad that i almost couldn't read it, i just had to read on, compelled by your story. And i'm glad that Chloe and Lex finally resolved their differences and are together again.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information