+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 185 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

Re: Buyouts, Hostile Takeovers & Matchmaking (PG-13/R)

great story.I really like the verbal "Aikido" between Lex and Chloe.And Gabe and
    Lionel watching the match like "Waldorf and Stettler"(the old man on the balcony
    at the Muppet Show)

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was fantastic I loved it. Lionel is a genious and Gab needs to chill. Lex and Chloe just had a nice forplay before the hot sex. Yes :hankypank

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

I lost de count on how much time I spend laughing with this! The image of Lionel watching a soap opera it's priceless!

Gabe's jaw actually dropped for a second as he stared incredulously at his boss. Well? Well?! “Well?! They had about a ten minute talk before they started arguing, then they tried to beat the hell out of each other and to top it off, they parted ways without so much as exchanging a number or even trying to set up a date to meet again and my daughter just wished him luck with his fiancée without batting a lash.” He shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose to rub the sting out of his eyes from watching the tiny screen too avidly for too long. “That most definitely did not go well, Lionel,” he voiced darkly.
    Poor Gabe! He will end up having a heart attack!

“Will someone just grab someone for god’s sake?”
    “There’s a table right there!”
    Impossible not to LMAO imagining JG saying that!

A quick glance to the side showed him Lionel obviously satisfied with the development and he had to stamp down even harder on the urge to tell him to shut up. When Lionel opened his mouth to retort, he gave up. “Not. A word,” he ground through his teeth before retreating to the wet bar for yet another drink.
    The two are just hilarious!

Lionel didn’t make another comment. He made an acquiescing noise but that was it. He had no intention of taking this slowly. He believed in striking when the iron was hot. And now that Lex had seen Chloe again it was best if they didn’t back off but took on the full court press way about this.

He’d make a few calls in the morning and get the ball rolling. When he noticed Gabe studying Lionel could see that the other man was a little scared at the look on his face. There was no need to be. Unless you were Chloe or Lex, that was.
    Is it too wrong not to feel sorry for them at all? *evil grin*

I don't know what will be next plan, but I think I already love it!

meghan036
    Just a Guest!

I just came acroos this story and read it through. I can't remeber a story in which I laughed so much at. I almost fell off of my chair when Lionel was talking about them grabing eachother and that theres a table right there. Beautiful work you guys can't wait for the next update.

These is too good, can't wait for more

Chloe and Lex getting naked together...hmmm. Sounds like a pretty good update to me It was great as usual and I love the fact that Lionel was so into it, lol. Now if they can just stay in one room and not beat each other up everything will be peachy keen. I can't wait to read more!

Steph*

NS Full Member

that was so funny and great and witty and just an all-around good time....i'm so excited for their next meeting

::Applause!!!:: I loved it! Haven't seen each other in years and they end up half naked and sparring in a LuthorCorp lunchroom! Absolutely Fabulous!!!

Add this to the already great quotes:

Lionel groaned and rubbed a hand over his face. “And things were going so well.”

Gabe took a healthy drink from his scotch, then sighed into the glass. “Had to happen, she's doing the compare and judge thing,” has said, shaking his head. “Maybe if he gives her a thorough ass-whooping she'll be happy.”
    Please don't leave us hanging too long!

NS Senior Member Senior Member Béatrice's Avatar

That was great. That was hilarious. I want to read more.

i absolutly love lionel in this piece. he's hilarious. and gabe's reaction to lione and to lex and chloe are so perfect.

and chloe and lex's 'fight' was great. now they really just need to go to lex's private gym and work som things out

more soon

randa

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information