+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Four Square (PG-13) *Epilogue* 12/11/05

Re: Four Square (PG-13) *Chapter 5* 3/9/05

Wow, well Lex is really throwing all his chips onto the table for Chloe...what a guy I enjoyed the update!

Steph*

P.S. - I'm chanting for your muse, lol

Bruce's Favorite Stalker

Two wonderful updates and I am just now getting to read them *shakes head* What is the world coming to?

I feel the need to express to you how much I adore this story mainly because it's different, and has so may twists and ups and downs I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster.

Edge looked amused that Clark Kent, of all people, was surprised by someone taking a bullet or two and living through it. "Do you really think I would be hanging around a safe house – let alone one provided by Lionel Luthor – without taking some safety precautions of my own? Not all of us are bulletproof, Mr. Kent. Which is why we wear the vests."
    Morgan Edge has always intrigued me as a minor character mainly because you can do so much with him, and I love the way you write him. Very believable.

He realizes that none of this has anything to do with a Luthor.

And everything to do with him.
    Believe it or not, I am not a Clark hater, I adore TW, but Clark's Pa Kent ways make me agitated beyond belief sometimes. That, and his inability to take responsibility for his actions. I love that he realizes that is this case Lex isn't the bad guy, he is. Well, technically not the *bad* guy.. but you know what I mean.

"And I’m going to give him the one thing you always needed but could never bring yourself to love."

He paused, trying to keep his emotions in check.

"I’m going to give him the heir who was never good enough to be your son."
    Much like everyone else, I loved the last bit. I'm always in the mood to read some good Lionel/Lex interaction and this totally hit the spot. I especially liked how Lex went to his father and tried to make a deal, it really strengthened my view on the Chlex realtionship that here... you know, the one we've seen so little of... *hint,hint*

The past two updates (I'd review the other one but it would be at least twice as long as this one so just take my word that I loved it and it was superb) were perfect and I am waiting anxiously on the edge of my seat for the next one.

Oh, and tell your muse I am not above giving bribes if it gets kickstarted. This is great and I know whatever you do next will be even better.

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

Amazing update!! I'm so scared for both Chloe and Lex!! Please come back and post again!! I can't wait to see what will happen next!!

Wow.... just wow. It's an AMAZING story. Extremely well written and a great plot! All the twists maintain the intrigue and suspense. I really hope Lex finds Chloe soon and they have a wonderful Chlexy reunion! <3 Please update soon!
    BTW- I liked how Clark, Mr. Kent, and Mr. Ross got together to free Lex It was a nice touch

that was great. you're doing a really great job of this, it's like an episode of smallville... whoops, i mean it's like an episode of smallville with a decent writer. more than decent, actually. nicely done .

*prods Reese's muse*

The Masked Phantomess Senior Member Augustine86's Avatar

Oh, my God, this is the most tension-charged gangic I ever read. Your carachterization of Lex is brilliant and oc Clark the clueless Farmboy too!!! Please do continue and as soon as humanly possible!

holy cow, Reese , this is getting insanely crazy and wonderful. so could you please come back and add more? pretty pretty please!

amazing turn of events, more soon

randa

NS Full Member

omygosh! great update.

NS Junior Member

WOW!

yep i think that covers it. love the twist.

Reese, this is fantastic, just read it all. Looking forward to finding out where everything will end up.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information