+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 122 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1219

Thread: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: February 21, 2011

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Re: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: September 28, 2008

Andrew couldn't help it. He looked. How could he not look when there was a blonde head buried in his guest's lap that belonged to a half naked woman. A very attractive half naked woman that was giving this guy a blow job right in front of him.

He nodded stiffly and slowly stepped back. "Your dinner will be served in a few moments, sir."

Lex nodded and watched with a smirk as the waiter retreated down the stairs, nearly stumbling over his own two feet.
    Quite frankly, I think Andrew is a bit of a lech… or perhaps I’m judging him too harshly? It’s just that the scene described here sounds so freaky from an outsider’s objective point of view. A woman, half naked, giving an intense blowjob to a man in a restaurant? I would have been scandalized, stammering and blushing like a teenager… even if I HAD been warned (and paid) beforehand for this very scene.

It’s always an interesting experience seeing how Chloe and Lex look to outsiders. I’ve gotten used to them being kinky to the extreme, so it’s always refreshing to see shock from a fresh perspective.

Her need to 'get caught' was something he indulged, but personally he didn't feel the urge to display her in front of just anybody. People from their circle at least would know to appreciate what they saw, while everyone else would just look at her as a cheap whore.
    I really liked the explanation about how ‘sex in public’ was REALLY not Lex’s turn on. In fact, he values his privacy above all thing… well, above most thing. It’s great to see how far he’s willing to shove his own personal preferences aside to indulge in Chloe’s desires, turn-ons and fantasies.

While she was the one on her knees and getting fucked, the relationship was equitable.

Lex might have had more orgasms but Chloe couldn’t complain. What he’d given her she’d never felt before. The freedom she felt with him and the physical sensations were unparalleled in her life.

She’d fucked, been fucked, been in love, had her heart broken and experienced all sorts of things but this…this was one thing that she could count on.
    It’s great to see the amount of trust and faith Chloe has in this relationship. More trust than she’s put in any other relationship before this… which includes the relationship which revolved around romanticism and love. Hmmm, But doesn’t she miss the sensations of feeling ‘in love’…?

And made her want to do more to show him that. She was already tattooed and pierced for him, though, she wasn’t sure what else she could do to bind herself to him.

She felt one of his fingers start to play with the bar above her clit. “Please, please, Lex…”

Chloe didn’t know what she was begging for, really. She just wanted… “More.” Whatever he deemed that to be.
    LOL! I would have imagined that they had reached the boundaries on the variety of ways that Lex can ‘mark her’ as his own. What else is there? A GPS microchip set into her skull? A mini camera recording her every move 24/7? It would be an interesting question to see Lex think over.

The waiter’s eyes widened and she watched as he started to look over her body. She had to be flushed, her hair a mess and her skin was probably shiny because she was sweating.

Knowing that someone was watching her come for Lex, knowing that they could see what he could do to her with just his words….

Her pussy clenched hard and she whimpered as the feeling was drawn out.

The stranger’s gaze bounced between her mouth and her pierced nipples. They were hard and the dress disguised nothing. She hollowed out her cheeks, never letting up on Lex’s fingers.

“Again.” A tear slid down her cheek has her body was put into overdrive again.

Lex slipped his fingers out of her mouth and her muffled cries were more audible.

He watched her shudder and moan through her third climax in a row, then turned his head to face the waiter. "Leave."
    It seems like Chloe got her fondest wish fulfilled… not only displaying herself in front of a stranger, but also coming in front of him… three times in rapid succession. That poor kid probably rushed straight off to the bathroom for some much needed relief.

"Pull down your dress and present your chest."

"Their presentation of the dessert is lacking. I prefer it to be served in a more palatable manner."

He picked up the goblet with the vanilla mousse and scooped out a large spoonful. "Let your head fall back."

Her breathing became even faster as she obeyed.

Lex smirked as he dropped the clot of mousse into the hollow of her throat. He let it rest there for a second before he bent down and licked off the sweet morsel, sucking on the sensitive skin below.
    Heh… what an awesome way to end the dinner evening. It’s fitting that the dessert would be the highlight of the evening like this. And I loved Lex’s dry tone when he mock-complained about the presentation of the dessert, LOL!

Taking one slim ankle into his hand he placed her foot on the table beside his shoulder, then repeated the action with her other leg so she was braced against the corner of the table. Her hips were titled invitingly towards him and he could see how wet she was, the lips of her pussy flaring open in invitation.

Lex reached up and picked up both goblets. They were almost empty anyway, so he transferred the vanilla mousse to the chocolate cup and put the empty one back on the table.

"Watch," he instructed in a low voice as he scooped some of the treat onto his fingers and then slowly brought them down.

He smeared them broadly down between her gaping folds then licked his fingers clean as she stared straight at him. "Delicious."
    Oh My heavens!!! Now that was HOT!!! Wow! I don’t think I remember a scene where Lex enjoyed a ‘sex and food’ session actually. This more than makes up for any lack of chocolate syrup in any earlier sessions, LOL! The whole sequence of Lex teasing and eventually intensely tongue-fucking Chloe was amazing to read through.

Chloe's breathing became harsher and harsher and he looked up at her as his mouth kept devouring her flesh. He wanted her right on the cusp of orgasm before he fucked her.

Sometimes, Chloe was amazed by her own body. She couldn’t scream or move or beg or come without permission. So, it just found another way to grant her some release. The tears that coursed down her face weren’t from pain or from joy. It was just another way that her body coped with what was being done to it.

With what Chloe had eagerly signed up for.
    That was pretty damned impressive. First of all, I loved the idea that Lex wanted Chloe right on the edge of frenzy before he actually put his cock into her. And then I found it as fascinating as Chloe to see how she manages to find SOME form of ‘acceptable release’ when she has been forbidden from making any kind of noise or movement. It’s good to know that she has perfect control over herself, but still SOME avenue of release open to her to blow off the worst of the tension.

She could imagine the picture they presented. The dress hiked down and up to her waist. Her face flushed and sweat dripping out of her pores. Lex pushing in brutally from behind her, one hand at her neck while the other played between her wide open legs.

Not one peep parted her lips as she crested on the incredible wave that Lex had caused through her body.

She was just starting to come down when she felt Lex lean over her, his lips brushing against her ear, “Again.”

She shivered from the contact and another orgasm quickly followed. Her cunt worked his dick over and he pushed harder and harder into her, the harsh slaps of their bodies meeting getting louder and faster until she felt him spill inside of her.
    Oooh HOT! I was half-expecting Chloe to go through another ‘endorphin-based high’ where she started chanting ‘BAT-man’ again.

When she did, he pushed his two first fingers into her mouth and ordered her to, "Suck." He let her clean off the two digits then pulled them back out and pushed the other two into his own mouth, tasting them both as he licked them clean.
    LOL! Is Lex developing a fetish for watching Chloe sucking on his fingers?

The waiter could keep the soiled panties for all he cared. After all, it was only polite to leave a tip.
    I really DON’T want to visualize what that waiter is going to do with Chloe’s ruined and discarded panties. The thought is too utterly creepy!

Lex put his hand on the small of her back and they went out the same way that they came in. When people looked at her now, their eyes widened. She had to look like she’d just been fucked. It thrilled her.
    I really hope this display doesn’t hurt the restaurant’s reputation as a ‘respectable, family-friendly’ place. I wonder whether it’s really a good idea for Lex to keep indulging Chloe in this, because this kind of a thrill might end up like an addiction, where she needs a ‘bigger fix’ (with more reckless dangers) to get the same kind of thrills. Nahhh! I’m sure Lex will be sure to keep Chloe in hand and in control.

Although it would be fun to see him make a colossal mistake somewhere

After two days of being his it took Chloe a few moments to come back into herself. The first thing she noted was that she was freezing. The dress, or approximation of it, wasn’t very warm.

“Thank you, Lex. This weekend was amazing.” She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.

Lex waited until she was settled in the seat before closing the door. As the streets whipped by out the window, she was already wondering when he would call on her again.
    I loved, LOVED that short, sweet moment of them both interacting as simply ‘Lex and Chloe’ rather than sub and dom. It was only a moment, but it was beautiful. AND it was also really fascinating seeing how Chloe’s ‘return to reality’ made her aware of life ‘outside of the bubble’ that Lex had created for her during their sub/dom roles. She didn’t even notice the cold until she returned back to earth again. How intriguing! What else doesn’t she notice when she’s in sub mode?!

I enjoyed this chapter. It was hot as always. I look forward to seeing what kind of drama you weave into the plot later. Good luck and best regards.

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Just wow. I can't think right now. But it was interesting to know the things that turn Chloe on.

NS Full Member

A/N: Blue: No session in this one. They are both way too busy for that.
    A/N: Sabby: Nothing to see here, people. Move right along.

~~
    Chloe was just jamming her shoes back on, she didn’t keep them on when she was in her office but she had a meeting to go to, when her phone rang. This day had to be over soon. It just had to be. She’d been buried in paperwork already and, starting in ten minutes, she was going to be running around for the rest of the day.

She was burning the candle at both ends and if Lex hadn’t been providing her with mind blowing orgasms she would have gone crazy already.

Speaking of Lex, she had no idea when she’d be able to see him again. There was a fucking meeting scheduled for 7pm tonight that she’d been informed would go on for quite awhile.

It was her boss and he needed to see her ASAP. Chloe put on her best ‘I’m not thinking about killing you right this second’ voice and told him that she’d be in his office in a few minutes.

After placing the phone on the cradle, Chloe sat back in her chair and took a few deep breaths. She could do this. She could keep up this pace until she moved up in the ranks.

It was only a matter of time. Walter Medley had signed the papers to join her firm late last night.

Tomorrow was a light day for her. She needed to see Lex again, sleep be damned.

He’d left her a message this morning that he wanted to have a session with her tonight. She would tell him to come by her office at 9pm. If the meeting was still going on, she’d slip out. It was that simple.

Lex didn’t pick up the phone so she left him a quick message and then scurried out of her office and over to her boss’s.
    ~~
    Lex had had a rather unreliable week so far and started planning on the next session by Tuesday. Today was Wednesday and everything was in order. He'd called Chloe this morning to let her know and she had informed him that there was a meeting with the boss so she couldn't make it before 9pm.

That suited him fine. It was a little odd that she'd have a late meeting, especially since it was an unscheduled one, but his sources at her office had confirmed the meeting so there was no reason to intervene.

He'd spent the rest of his working day fielding journalists, board members and employees alike and generally trying to steer the ship towards success with too many whining crewmen. Changes would have to be made soon.

Lex breathed in deeply as he stepped out into the street and surveyed the streets in front of him. By 8:30, the city was switching over from business capital to nightlife central.

He smirked to himself and got into his Porsche to join the busy traffic and make his way to Chloe's offices. The session he had planned for tonight would be shorter than usual, but he knew they both needed it after three days of grueling work.

Lex needed to be in full control again and Chloe needed to let go.

~~

He heard the noise down the corridor before he even got to her door. There was obviously a party in full swing.

Boisterous voices echoed through the otherwise empty hallways and he had no problem identifying the one belonging to Chloe raising a toast to the firm and her boss and basically everyone else under the sun.

His eyebrows rose as he stepped closer, past the empty assistant desk, and pushed the halfway open door fully open.
    What he saw made him cock his head to the side and bite down on his lip to stifle a grin.

Chloe was obviously completely drunk.

"Lex!" Her voice hit deafening decibels as she finally realized he was standing in the doorway. "Look everyone, it's my friend, Lex!"

He supposed he could be grateful that she hadn't introduced him as her dom. Lex smiled politely and stepped further into the room as everyone's eyes turned on him.

"It looks like congratulations are in order," he said smoothly as he stepped into the fray.

He'd come here for a session. He had planned to take Chloe to his penthouse and use the nylon ropes that she had liked so much the first time around to show her some bondage techniques that she hadn't experienced yet.

Instead, he was crashing a party that he should have been aware of if her boss hadn't been so damn secretive.

Lex did his best to take it in stride. And he had to admit, a drunk Chloe definitely had an amusement value.

Chloe carefully put down her glass of champagne. She didn’t want it to spill. Especially because it was the last one she was going to have. She was tipsy and didn’t want to pass that and get full on drunk.

“Yeah, they are,” she said when she reached him. “I got promoted!”

She left the finally out of her sentence. “My office still won’t be as big as some people’s,” she stared directly at him as she said the words. “But still bigger than this.” Chloe gestured to her current office.

Her coworkers were really good people. She noticed that none of them were hovering about her and Lex. Chloe lowered her voice. “I’m sorry about tonight.”

Lex could smell the champagne on her breath. She was leaning probably a little more than she was aware of and he put out an arm to steady her. "It's alright."

Normally, it would have demanded compensation, but under these circumstances it was forgivable that she couldn't take part in a previously set up session. Lex was not big on exceptions, but he as an employer would not have appreciated it if the newly promoted worker refused to drink to the occasion and left before the celebration really started.

"Congratulations, Chloe. You deserved this promotion."

He knew she had been working hard thanks to keeping tabs on her schedule and everything that went on in her business life. She really deserved this and Lex was glad that her boss recognized her value to the firm and her efforts.

"So, has this party just started or am I arriving more than fashionably late?" he asked a little louder for the benefit of everyone.

He still kept an arm on Chloe to make sure she kept standing straight. By the count of empty bottles on her desk, everyone had indulged in quite a few glasses of champagne. That also answered his previous question, but witty conversation was always the best way to break the ice.

Chloe leaned into Lex a little more because she needed to take off her shoes. The heels were making things difficult. She heard one of her coworkers tell Lex that he was right on time.

She was glad that he wasn’t mad about their session. Actually, she was pretty glad he was here to celebrate this with her.
    ~~
    “I get knocked down,” she sang as she jumped down one step, “but I get up again,” she jumped up one step. “You ain’t never…”

She looked at Lex. “I forgot the words,” she admitted.

He shook his head at her, not for the first time this evening and his mouth did that weird thing again. His arm was around her as he led her up the stairs.

“Oh, come on, just smile. You know you want to.” She put her hand on the side of his face. “And you look really hot when you do it, too.”

Chloe leaned against the wall next to the door of her apartment. Lex had her keys. “I can do it myself, you know.”

Lex was still trying to get the song out of his brain. She'd been singing the same two lyrics from the ground floor on up while playing some kind of game that involved hopping up two steps and then one back down. The stupid elevator had been out of commission for some reason. Meanwhile, Lex had listened to the entire song in his head several times over.

If she wasn't so cute while she was being irritatingly drunk, he would have thrown her over his shoulder and just carried her up the stairs. But then, she probably would have thrown up all over his coat.

He kept his arm around her shoulders, holding her against him as he unlocked the door to her apartment and let them in.

"I'm sure you can," his voice was just this side of patronizing, "but I'm just trying to be a gentleman."

Lex pushed her through the living room straight towards the bedroom. Once she was safely in there, he could get something to drink and then get himself home.

"Come on, Chloe, just straight ahead." In her case, straight ahead meant a weird zigzag that he was trying to even out with his hands on her hips.

“I’m going, I’m going,” she said good-naturedly. She put her hands over Lex’s and started to hum the Conga as she swayed her hips. His fingers flexed and he said her name in a warning tone.

“Fine, be no fun.” She flipped on the lights in her bedroom and then sat down on her bed. She looked up at Lex. “I can handle it from here unless you wanna supervise.” Her voice had dropped a little but she was still only teasing him.

They’d made one huge mistake and she didn’t want another one. “So, be gone with you!” She made a shooing gesture with her arm.

Lex nodded and turned around. "Take care, Chloe."

He leaned the bedroom door closed behind him, leaving it a crack open. Then he ambled into the kitchen to get a much deserved drink. Nothing alcoholic, since he still had to drive and already had three glasses of champagne.

It was amusing to think that he'd gone from self destructive, to completely in control, back to self destructive and now back in control again over the last 15 years of his life.

Shaking his head at those thoughts, he flipped on the light in the kitchen and went for the fridge. He found a canister of orange juice and poured himself a glass, then stole some lunchmeat and cheese to offer his stomach a little lining.

He hadn't found the time to eat much today.

Just as he was rinsing out the empty glass, he heard singing from the living room again. Loud, off-key singing. So much for Chloe being able to go to bed on her own.

"Chloe," he said in a warning tone as he flipped off the lights and stepped out of the kitchen.

Lex stopped dead three steps into the living room at what he saw. Chloe was in the middle of the room, dancing around her couch and singing along to music only she could hear in her drunk state. Completely naked.

There wasn't a single stitch of clothing on her and his eyes were immediately drawn to his marks on her body. The collar around her neck first, gleaming on her neck like the piercings on her breasts. The small bar through the hood of her clit peeked out when she twisted her hips towards him and a nearly disastrous attempt at a ballerina twirl showed off the peacock feather adorning her inner thigh.

"Jesus!" Lex tried to avert his eyes, but it was impossible to look away.

Especially since she was coming closer. "Chloe." He tried again, but the warning came out a lot less forcefully than he'd intended.

She’d been about to climb in bed when she’d remembered the words to the stupid song that she’d been singing. Lex had to see that she wasn’t as drunk as he thought she was.

The dancing had sorta just happened on the way out to the living room. When she saw the look on Lex’s face, she giggled.

He looked funny. And the song was ludicrous. So she changed it.

To Rod Stewart’s ‘Do Ya Think I’m Sexy?’

She was practically touching Lex when she saw the way that he was looking at her. As usual, her body reacted before her mind did.

Chloe knew that look and she watched as Lex’s eyes went from her face and then down her body. But then back to her face.

The only thing saving him right now from making a bad mistake was Chloe's very bad rendition of an even worse Rod Stewart song.

His hands came up when she started swaying against him and he gripped her by her upper arms to push her away a little. "You should get back to bed."

Her upper body was now at a safe distance but he hadn't taken her agility into consideration. Chloe had twisted and thrust her hips and they connected harshly with his groin, rubbing against his already growing hard-on.

Lex closed his eyes and inhaled a deep breath, then turned her around so she was facing away from him. Chloe swayed more than a little, off balance from the fast move, so he held on to her arms as he guided her back towards the bedroom.

"What the hell made you dance naked in front of me?" He really wasn't asking her specifically, since he was pretty sure that no answer would be forthcoming.

Chloe was still wiggling and 'dancing' inside his grip, causing the backs of his fingers to brush up against the outer curves of her breasts again and again. It also didn't help that she stopped moving without warning. Lex did his best to stop in time with her to avoid bumping into her ass every time she did that, but he wasn't managing too well.

"Chloe, stop it."

She was temptation, wiggling like a snake in his arms and bumping and grinding into his cock whenever she could. He'd meant to have a session with her tonight and now she was teasing the hell out of him while he was trying, really trying, to be good.

She tried to get out of his grasp again but he was holding her tightly. He was touching her but not in any of the right places. Chloe wanted to touch him like she had that one night. Wanted to kiss him.

But they couldn’t. It was wrong and they were so right for each other as sub and dom.

Her head was fuzzy and she tried to clear it by shaking it.

Lex was still talking to her but she wasn’t listening to him.

She was thinking. But it was hard to do with him so close and smelling like the way he did.

The dancing had stopped and she felt Lex loosen his grip on her arms enough so she could turn around.

When she looked up at him she forgot what she was going to say. It had been good, too. Very smart and something that would have made him leave.

Instead, her hand reached up to touch his face. And she said his name.

But not in her regular voice. Or her sub voice.

In that husky, come hither one.

Lex tried to look past her and concentrate on the wall. A damnably blank wall with nothing much to look at that would distract him from the way she'd just said his name.

He hadn't heard that voice since...he couldn't remember off the top of his head. Not when he could feel her warm hand on his face, her small thumb drawing a line back and forth over his cheekbone while she just leaned into him like he was the only thing holding her upright. Which, he realized he probably was.

"Chloe," he said in a tone too low to still count as a real warning, but it was meant to be one.

One last warning to tell her to stop, to step away and lock herself in her bedroom before they did something incredibly stupid.

He felt her other hand come up to pet his right cheek, her weight leaning even more on him as she moved closer and then she pulled his face down to make him look at her.

"Smile," she said in that same husky voice, "so sexy when you do."

He gave up.

Reason threw up its hands and flounced out of the room and he was left to stare at her cute, honest, vulnerable face and before he'd even made the decision he'd leaned down to close the distance between their mouths.

Their tongues met almost instantly and Lex forgot any and all things like reasonable choices and sensibility and awareness of anything except what they were doing right here, right now. He brought his arms up and instead of pushing her away he pulled her closer and pressed her against him, hands stroking over every bit of skin he could reach.

This was better than anything. Chloe wasn’t an angel and she’d dabbled in the party drugs when she was in college. But this feeling made her head spin and her body hum more than anything. Lex’s mouth working at hers as his hands lightly but firmly ran over her back and lower.

She arched into him as she kissed him back. It wasn’t a fevered, demanding meeting of their lips. But it wasn’t lazy either. More like slow but….but….couldn’t think of the words right now.

The hand that wasn’t at the back of his neck moved to undo the buttons of his shirt. It took her longer than usual but the buttons finally started to cooperate.

When Lex broke their kiss, both of her hands working together were able to get his tie off and pull his shirt off of his shoulders.

They were both breathing heavily and Chloe needed him badly but she wasn’t going to pass up this opportunity. She wasn’t a fool.

She let her hands explore his chest and shoulders and her mouth soon followed.

Lex bit down on the inside of his cheek as he felt her quick little tongue flicker over his chest. His hand tangled in her hair and pressed her closer when that hot as a furnace mouth closed around one of his nipples and started playing with it.

He gave the long tresses a tug and pulled her back up to his mouth, then wrapped his free arm around her waist to pick her up as they kissed.

Blindly finding his way back into the bedroom, he managed to deposit her in the middle of the mattress. He climbed on top of her, bracing his weight on the arm under her head as his free hand traveled over her stomach up to one gorgeous breast and started to knead the soft mound.

Her hips bucked up against him and he could feel her fingers raking down his abdomen, making the muscles twitch before she started scrabbling with his belt, trying to open his pants. When her hand slipped under the waistband and into his boxers, his hips jerked into the touch of her hot little fingers around his cock.

Lex moved his mouth away from her, relishing in the noises she made as he kissed and nipped his way down her throat and to the neglected breast, licking at the soft skin before he closed his mouth around the jeweled nipple and sucked strongly.

The broken yell she made when he tugged at the piercing with the tip of his tongue made his cock twitch and he realized that she'd somehow managed to open his pants and shove them halfway down his thighs.

Chloe was going to have to use everything at her disposal to get what she wanted. Her hands were holding Lex in place as her feet pushed at the damn clothing around his legs.

She gasped his name but it sounded differently than it usually did. “What are you doing to me?” She didn’t expect an answer so she just kept her hands and feet moving.

The pants got stuck and Lex, who was currently sucking on her belly button, growled in frustration. He pecked her on the stomach before pulling away. Chloe sat up a little and watched as Lex ripped off his shoes, socks and then pants.

When she saw her chance, she took it.

He’d laid himself on top of her but hadn’t placed his weight yet. She wrapped one leg around him and used the momentum she got from pushing off the mattress to roll them over so she was on top.

Chloe wanted to show him how crazy she could make him.

She linked their hands and placed them above Lex’s head. The stretch made her nipple rings brush over his body, eliciting sounds from both of them. She squeezed his hands and then let go of them. The message received, Lex kept them over his head as Chloe got to work.

Kid in a candy store. That was the best she could come up with. All of Lex was laid out beneath her and she quickly took advantage of it. Starting with his mouth.

Kissed, licked and nipped at him for she didn’t even know how long. Lips felt bruised but couldn’t stop. “Love kissing you.” Then dove back in until they were both groaning and Lex was undulating beneath her.

Ripped herself away and then went lower. Biting and nuzzling at his neck, sucking on his collarbones and then licking and kissing her way down, down, down.

Hands splayed over his chest so she could touch all she wanted.

Bypassed his erect cock which was begging for attention and ran her hands over his thighs, down his knees and kissed each ankle before going back up his body.

Lex clawed into the mattress and willed himself to let her have her way. Closed his eyes and moved into her mouth, her touches. Delicate lick to the crease of his thigh, strong bite to the muscle and a broad swipe of her tongue to soothe the sting.

Inhaling deeply, and exhaling with the nails skimming down his chest and over his stomach. Feeling the tension build up inside with every lingering touch of hands, lips, tongue and teeth. Brain completely empty, body screaming for more at the same time as it cried for release.

Biting the inside of his cheek bloody to stifle a groan with the full body slide from knees to chest, feeling her breasts and belly and legs rub against him all the way up until he tasted that delicious mouth again.

Feeling of slick, soft, hot against his cock and "Fuck it." Arms lashing out to catch her around the middle and hold her in place to feel her grind and slide on top of him friction stoking the heat that rose inside his own skin. Gripping on to her thighs to make her straddle him properly and pushing his hips up. Cock sliding easily through the wet folds of her pussy, familiar curious sensation of the piercing rubbing against the length of his shaft as she moved in counterpoint.

Burning, tight, perfect fit around his dick as she slowly sank down and started to ride him. Nails digging into his chest, scraping over his nipples and lower, feeling her sit up to take him all the way in.

“Impatient bugger.” Chloe murmured the words as she straightened up her body. She let her thighs relax so she could get all of Lex inside with every small up and down motion.

Her eyes rolled in the back of her head at the sensation of his cock filling her from this new angle. She’d never been on top with him before and….

“Fuck. Good.”

Lex was holding tightly onto her hips so she took her hands off his shoulders and started to play with her nipple rings.

It only took a few pulls for her to realize that she needed to come. Her pussy was already squeezing at Lex’s cock.

Her hands moved lower and she groaned his name as her slick fingers worked at her clit and the bar above it. She could feel his cock pushing into her body on the back side of her hand.

“Gonna come. Oh, god. Lex…oh, oh, baby, gonna….”

Chloe threw her head back and kept pumping her hips as she increased the pressure on her clit.

The feelings started to come together and she dropped her head back down so she could look at Lex. One of his hands appeared between her legs but she shook her head and grasped it with the hand that was no longer necessary.

She squeezed his hand as her pussy clamped down around his cock and she came. Their eyes were locked as she screamed and rode out her orgasm.

She never looked away from his face.

Lex inhaled deeply and rode out the sensation. Looking at her from under his lashes, watching her shudder and reveling in her screams as she stared at him with eyes wide open. Feeling her pussy squeeze his dick so tightly he couldn't move an inch before it released and started to flutter rhythmically.

He pulled her down by her neck, kissed her hard and turned them until they were both lying down. Grabbed her ass to pull her leg over his hip and started thrusting into her again. Needed more of this, couldn't get enough. Swallowed her groans and incoherent words in the kiss as he kept moving, sinking into the heat of her slick, tight, perfect body over and over again.

"Fucking perfect." The words came out garbled between their lips but he didn't give a shit.

More important to feel her pressed against him, pierced nipples scraping against his chest, body warmed metal of her collar against the base of his thumb as he cradled her neck and kissed her more deeply. White hot pleasure of nails digging into his shoulders and scraping down his back.

Chloe moved her hands down to Lex’s ass and pulled him closer to her. She wasn’t sure that was really possible but she was going to try. Wanted him deeper. Deep as he could get.

Circled her hips and clenched at his cock driving into her body. Let herself feel everything that he was doing to her as she started to climb again.

Picked up the speed of her hips and Lex immediately matched it. Both of them were groaning and cursing, their mouths clashing together constantly.

One of Lex’s hands stroked down her arm and then moved to her leg, moving it up higher. He pulled away from their kiss and locked eyes with her before thrusting forward. She knew that he wanted to watch.

And what a show it must have been. She shrieked his name when his dick hit her almost perfectly. Chloe was now moaning “oh god” over and over. She couldn’t stop.

She reached a hand between them and started to play with her piercing. She didn’t tease herself, instead, she applied direct pressure to her clit.

As she came violently again, she tilted her head back to look up at Lex. His face screwed up in pleasure and then she felt his come in her body. Chloe moved her hips and clung to him as he filled her.

Their hips still danced against one another’s and Chloe could hear and smell their coupling. She made a noise almost like a whinny before practically collapsing against Lex.

Lex tried to calm his breathing down, he was still panting like a racehorse and his system high on endorphins. That had been some amazing sex.

He smirked down at the blonde mop of hair against his chest and felt just a little smug that he'd wiped her out. But he could feel a yawn coming on, so he couldn't really feel too superior about his accomplishment.

Combing his hand through her hair he felt himself relax more with every deep rhythmic breath she puffed out against his chest. His brain was thankfully empty and it didn't take him long to slip off into sleep.
    ~~
    He swam back into consciousness slowly, first becoming aware of a warm, soft weight against his body. And there was a mess of hair just under his chin. Lex brought his free hand up and combed it away.

The warm weight shifted and snuffled against his throat. A slim arm wrapped itself tighter around his waist.

That was when it hit him.

Lex's eyes snapped open and he remained perfectly still.

He willed what he knew was going on not to be true. It just couldn't be true. He had to be having a nightmare.

His heart rate shot up so fast it actually hurt.

Because it wasn't a nightmare.

He'd done it again. He'd slept with her again. Out of their arrangement. And she'd been drunk.

He'd fucking taken advantage of her twice now and she'd been drunk this time which meant she definitely hadn't been in control of her facilities and he'd...

Oh god.

Lex felt sick. He actually felt sick to his stomach, because this was the worst thing he'd ever done.

And the worst thing was that she still trusted him. She was sleeping like a log, wrapped around him like this was completely normal and she probably had no idea yet what had happened.

Oh god, he needed to get out of here.

He couldn't even think straight. All that kept running through his mind was that he'd done it again and he needed to get out of here, right now, somehow, without her noticing.

His heart was still beating like a trip-hammer in his chest as he slowly brought his hand down to move her arm from around his waist.

It nearly stopped dead when Chloe snuffled again and made a disgruntled noise before she turned around and rolled over onto her other side.

Lex didn't dare to even breathe until it seemed that she was still sound asleep.

He carefully pulled his other arm free from under her neck and shifted as slowly as possible from the mattress until he was standing next to the bed.

He still couldn't think. Confronted with what he'd done he was absolutely horrified.

She'd never forgive him for this.

Lex shook his head and grabbed his clothes as quickly and silently as possible. He dressed in the living room and took pains to close the door behind him without a sound when he left her apartment.

She would wake up tomorrow and hate him.

Oh god, how was he supposed to deal with this?

He couldn't think.

He needed to get home.

He'd never be able to fix this.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: The Arrangement (NC-17) Updated: October 14, 2008

Wow, hot smut. Lex would think that CHloe is gonna hate him now. They should just give up already & realize their true feelings for each other.

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

She would wake up tomorrow and hate him.

Oh god, how was he supposed to deal with this?

He couldn't think.

He needed to get home.

He'd never be able to fix this.
    Chloe doesn't hate you silly Lex. I assume she will be cursing her self we she wakes. So sad that they can't see that this thing can be some of both.

Great update. Such a strong reaction from a naked dancing Chloe. Poor Lex didn't stand a chance.
    Last edited by letia84; 14th October 2008 at 21:52.

NS Senior Member Senior Member

I assume the reason Lex feels so awful about this is because he had a complete lack of control, nothing was planned. And is all his work destroyed or did it never really mean anything because she came without Lex telling her to do so? The smut was hot and I think they work just as well without the arrangement as they do with it. I hope they can work through this.

Members

Poor, stupid man. Lovely update though. Thanks.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Man that smut was hot and drunk Chloe was funny. But Lex needs to be slapped with his own pee pee what a dick van dyke he is.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

And Chloe will wake up thinking that he hates her, because she came on to him outside the arrangement......Oh this will be very, Very interesting

No charge for awesomeness

Oh boy. Not again! These two just need to forget about their old arrangement and go with a new one. They will be equally as satisfied and stop the whole I'm-not-really-in-love-with-you charade..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information