+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sequel To Late - Right On Time (R/M)

NS Full Member

Re: Sequel To Late - Right On Time (R/M)

Hey Starmoon:

Glad you enjoyed the piece, sweetie. And yes, about time Lionel felt some of the pain he's inflicted on others---and I've heard, giving birth can be painful.

NS Full Member

Hey Donutte:

Glad you enjoyed the piece, sweetie. Now to answer the quotes:

1. Yeah, I love to write things like I married for money father---but this time I got to add in that Lex asked her but in reality she asked him---and he got the last word in, even through she said she asked him, whispering of course. So Lionel wouldn't know the truth---actually, he wouldn't know the truth if it came up and bit him on his MB butt. <g>

2. Yep, this time around instead of the Monster of Metro---she called him MB. <g> Just for you guys.

3. Pain will go away with the contractions---Lionel---I think he stays around a lot longer than the momentary pain.

4. Yeah, a little dig against Clark but then, Lex did say he was sorry---he was just worried about his wife being with the devil by her side while she gave birth. Thank goodness for future superhero's as friends.

Yeah, I seem to gravitate to that name because I think if there was one person who could have helped Lex be good in the end, it's Jonathan. His acceptance would speak volumes to others. But then, we know where the show is going. Thank goodness for fanfic, eh? Glad you enjoyed it, sweetie.

That was so sweet, Lex having a secretary who's like a mother and bonding with Clark and the baby!!!

NS Full Member

Hey Meg:

Awww---thanks, sweetie. Yeah, he needs a motherly secretary since he misses his own mother. As to the bonding, I hate the idea of Clark and him not being friends anymore---so I don't have that happen in fanfic. And the baby---he gets a chance at a happy family with him---and I've got a sequel planned too. Another daughter and the son---well, standing up for his parents against the true evil in Smallville. Glad you enjoyed the piece, sweetie.

This story was cute with Lex being afraid of a pregnant Chloe.
    I'm a Dreamer and hoping one day Chloe and Lex will be together.

NS Full Member

Hey chloedreamer:

Glad you enjoyed it, sweetie. And wouldn't you be scared of a pregnant Chloe? <g>

Great Sequel...as always

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information