+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Secrets of the Flesh (NC-17)

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar
    Title: Secrets of the Flesh
    Disclaimer: I own none of the characters and none of the storylines.
    Rating: NC-17. This story will involve a great deal of sex.
    Spoilers: Storylines up to and including S 4, E 10, “Scare” are game and discussed

Setting: Chloe and Lana found themselves at a very vulnerable time in their lives and have become secret lovers, though Clark is starting to suspect. At the same time, Chloe’s hanging out with the singer of a rock band in Metropolis. Lex discovers her nocturnal activities, begins to follow her and finds they share some secrets of the flesh.

~~~~~~~~~
    Chapter 1
    ~~~~~~~~~

I woke up alarmed
    I didn't know where I was at first
    Just that I woke up in your arms
    And almost immediately I felt sorry
    'Cause I didn't think this would happen again
    No matter what I could do or say
    Just that I didn't think this would happen again
    With or without my best intentions

Lana ran her hand down the side of Chloe’s naked side as the two lay in bed after several hours of rabid lovemaking. She stroked her lover’s small waist, her fingers delicately caressing the soft, pink skin. Laying her head down as she continued to touch her lover, Lana smiled in sated glee.

Chloe, on the other hand, was wide awake and wondering what the hell she’d been thinking in getting involved with Lana. For the past two weeks, they’d been sleeping together and it had all begun with simple vulnerability. Jason had walked out on Lana at about the same time Chloe had discovered the truth about her mother. While talking one late night at the Talon, Lana had melted into her arms and the two friends consoled each other as lovers.

But the situation was getting out of control. Lana wanted to be with her all of the time and when they weren’t together, she wanted Chloe within easy reach. Even though they had agreed to a no strings, physical relationship only, Chloe instinctively knew that Lana was incapable of such a thing, but still she kept the lie going.

With Lana there are always strings, she thought to herself as she sat up in her bed. Lana hugged her from behind and kissed her shoulder.

“Do you have to go?” Lana sing-songed.

“Work calls,” Chloe said, grabbing her clothes and putting them on as fast as she could.

“Stay a bit longer,” she said, running her hand over Chloe’s breast.

“I can’t, Lana,” she said, throwing her shirt over her head and reaching for her jacket. She stood in front of the mirror and scrunched her hair as best she could, applying a small coat of lip gloss as she smacked her lips.

“Will I see you later?” Lana asked.

“Lana, remember what we agreed.”

“I know, I know….no ties. But I want to see you again soon and you never call.”

“I’ll call,” Chloe assured her, pecking her on the lips as she prepared to leave.

“Good,” Lana said as Chloe walked out of the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As she prepared to make a quick exit, she saw Lex stepping out of his parked car. Dressed casually but with his natural sharpness, she noted his Armani outfit with admiration.

The man could wear a towel rag and make it look like couture.

“Chloe? What are you doing here so early?”

“I do live in this town, Lex,” she said.

“Did you sleep over at Lana’s again.

She couldn’t keep the smile off her face and had to stop herself from laughing as she replied, “Yeah, that’s it…..a sleepover.”

Lex wasn’t buying it, but he said nothing. “And where are you headed now?”

“This week’s Torch goes to print tonight and I still have some red marks to pick up,” she said, “so I’m sorry to be abrupt, but I need to get going.”

“Can I drive you?”

She walked right up to him and brought the volume of her voice to a husky slur, “Tempting, but I think I’d rather drive myself.”

He was immobile as he became aware of her sexual insinuation. Something was very different about Chloe lately, but he had not been able to pinpoint it. Watching the amusement in her eyes, Lex smiled at her but said nothing. The scent of her light perfume ignited his senses.

Samsara by Guerlain, supposedly the scent of passion.

“Well, I won’t keep you,” he said, as she inched by him, brushing his arm with her shoulder.

Turning her head as she walked away, she mouthed ‘bye’ as she waved coquettishly, sashaying her way to her red car. She hoped he was still watching her and to confirm it, she took her keys out of her pocket and looked over at him as she unlocked her car.

And he’s still watching. Curious, Lex? So am I.

Lex’s eyes were locked on the rapidly dimming picture of Chloe driving away in her car. She was deliberately baiting him, but what was far more disturbing to him was that it was having an effect on him. His curiosity was piqued as he wondered if he dared push her to see how far she was willing to go.

It’s probably another teenage test of will, he thought to himself, but I'll show her a valuable lesson.

He opened up the Talon and deposited the papers he’d come to leave. Chloe was still on his mind and before ringing Lana, he walked out of the Talon and made his way to Smallville High.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After parking his car, Lex reached for his phone when he saw two figures in the distance, heading towards the field entrance for the gym. He recognized Chloe, but had no idea who the other person was. Walking out of the car, he followed them into the gymnasium.

Lex was a few steps behind them, when he saw Chloe grab her male companion by the hair and pull him down for a kiss. He was speechless when he saw what she did next. As she continued to french kiss this pseudo-grunge wannabe, he saw her hand going into the guy’s pants.

“God, Chloe, anybody could see us.”

“So what?” she replied, as Lex felt his blood pressure skyrocket, “Isn’t that part of the turn-on. It turns me on.”

Lex watched in furious arousal as the unnamed bastard began undoing Chloe’s pants and pulling them down to her ankles.

She’s a natural blonde, Lex noted, with a raised eyebrow.

Turning over and bending over a chair, Chloe’s man toy proceeded to ram himself into her body as Lex listened to the sounds of her excited growl. Grabbing her breasts from behind, it took the guy only a few rather unimpressive thrusts before he expired. Chloe’s face registered her dissatisfaction.

“Chloe, I-“

“Don’t worry about it, Craig,” she said angrily, “I don’t review bad performances. Just go.”

He left as he’d been commanded, fixing himself up as Lex ducked to the side of the entryway. Chloe adjusted her shirt and did up her pants, angrily stomping towards the entryway now serving as Lex’s hideaway. As she walked through, she turned her head and looked straight at him. He stared at her intently as they stood, eyes locked, with neither one wanting to be the first to talk.

Chloe couldn’t help but laughing as eyes looked him over from head to foot. Lex was curious about what that carnal expression on her face could be taken to mean.

Are you wondering if I’m better than that pathetic loser? Don’t bother asking. The question’s moot.

He continued to watch as his silence amused her. Finally, she shook her head and nodded her head at him, “Did you enjoy that?”

“Not particularly and neither did you by the looks of it.”

“He’s had better days,” she laughed, “and I’ve had better lays. It happens.”

“So this is the kind of activity you’re interested in now?”

She walked right up to him and whispered, “You have no idea what activities I’m into, Lex, so don’t judge me too harshly yet.”

“Fascinating. I didn’t know bad sex needed defending.”

Chloe laughed as she walked back into the school. “Well, I hope you were adequately entertained, but I do have to get to work. Try to wait this time until I’m sufficiently at a distance before checking out my ass.”

“I wasn’t doing that before," he said, realizing his verbal mistake too late.

She brought her face near to his and quickly pulled away. “Right.” Sassily, she walked away and towards the Torch offices.

His eyes followed the contours of her body as his lips broke out into a crooked smile. “Right,” he said to himself.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Music credit:

“Fuck and Run”, music & lyrics, Liz Phair

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    ohhhh interesting!!!!!! me likey!! MORE PLEASE!

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    What is Chloe thinking? Her and Lana? uke: I hope that Lex saves her quickly from herself!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

Chloe with Lana? Ewww! uke: uke:

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    :yay:

You put me to shame once again. One story down and another one started in less than half a day.

*hangs head, slinks away*

*sneaks back to wait for new chapter*
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Sugar&Spice of the gutter Senior Member Queen Of Tact's Avatar
    Another fic already!!!! Gee are u trying to put me in must have crankychick update overload mode...... Love this so far even with Chloe/Lana adds a nice twist *looks around at everyone looking at her* What you all know I'm sick....

I can't wait for more hon.....

CC
    "I am scared that I'm always going to be somebody's friend or sister or confidant, but never quite somebody's everything."

ChLex Schadenfreude Senior Member crankychick's Avatar
    Title: Secrets of the Flesh
    Disclaimer: I own none of the characters and none of the storylines.
    Rating: NC-17. This story will involve a great deal of sex.
    Spoilers: Storylines up to and including S 4, E 10, “Scare” are game and discussed

Setting: Chloe and Lana found themselves at a very vulnerable time in their lives and have become secret lovers, though Clark is starting to suspect. At the same time, Chloe’s hanging out with the singer of a rock band in Metropolis. Lex discovers her nocturnal activities, begins to follow her and finds they share some secrets of the flesh.

(Chloe's got a job. Lex gets another eyeful. Lana's getting too possessive)

~~~~~~~~~
    Chapter 2
    ~~~~~~~~~

Gabe was out of town attending a symposium on environmental awareness in Houston and Chloe was planning on taking advantage of the fact she was parentless for a long and soon-to-be delicious weekend.

Take me now, baby, as I am
    Hold me close, try and understand
    Desire is hunger is the fire I breathe
    Love is a banquet on which we feed

Patti Smith was her soundtrack into aggressiveness and whenever she needed a dose of musical encouragement, her music always sent Chloe into a state of thinking that she was strong….she could do anything or be anything. Adjusting the buckle of her leather pants, she took a look at herself in the mirror. Underneath her leather jacket, she wore a simple purple silk camisole with a pendant necklace. The leather pants were an indulgence, brought on by the luck of having both herself and Gabe gainfully employed. On her head, she placed the black Louise Brooks wig that complimented the dark tone she was adorning that evening.

Come on now, try and understand
    The way I feel under your command
    Take my hand, come under cover
    They can't hurt you now

Applying kohl liner to her eyes, she thought back to the other week with Lex. Those eyes that were cold distance one moment and warm inquiry the next fascinated her, but she wanted to take her time. She had enough on her plate with the neediness of Lana and the infatuation of a certain singer she’d been flirting on and off with. Weekends, Chloe worked the floor at Dregs – an underground rock club that had opened in Metropolis – as a hostess. The club had no liquor license, but anyone within distance who wanted to hear excellent live music gladly gave up alcohol for a few hours at Dregs.

With love we sleep, with doubt the vicious circle turns, and burns
    Without you, I cannot live, forgive the yearning burning
    I believe in love too real to feel, take me now, take me now, take me now

Ah, those lyrics. She could almost imagine being taken by Lex, who she thought would have none of the sexual inertia of the nitwit Craig she’d finally dumped that morning. Lana, though good in bed, really wasn’t what she was looking for long term. Just the though of Lex Luthor next to her skin, between her legs was a thousand times better than the pity fucks she’d thrown Craig’s direction. Her nipples hardened as she remembered the look on Lex’s face as she’d walked away from him that afternoon.

Janis, you said it best. I need a man to love me.

“Maybe love’s too strong a word,” she said to her reflection in the mirror.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As she was driving into Metropolis, her phone rang.

“It’s me,” Lana greeted, “I thought you were stopping by today.”

Naturally, because heaven forbid I have plans that don’t involve you.

“I’m working Dregs tonight, baby. I told you that earlier.”

“Can I stop by?”

“Distance, Lana. Let’s try to respect it.”

“Fine,” she said huffily, “but how about tomorrow.”

“I’ll see what I can do, Ok? I’ve got to – don’t have my earpiece and can’t afford a ticket.”

She happily hung up the phone and accelerated, thankful that Lana was temporarily sated with the vague promise of doing something tomorrow. This was getting out of hand – Lana was calling her at least five times a day and stopping by both Dregs and the Torch whenever she felt like it. For someone who didn’t want the small town to know she was a lesbian, Lana really didn’t understand the concept of discretion.

“I’ve got to put an end to this and fast,” she said out loud to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lex waited around the corner from the crowd that waited behind a rope to get admittance into Dregs. He’d seen a woman the weekend before go into this place that looked exactly like Chloe and he had to confirm his suspicion. Using a connection LexCorp had at the SSA, he traced Chloe’s social security number to this place. She definitely worked there; he knew that for certain.

He watched as her red car pulled up into the driveway and a dark-haired woman stepped out the car. Though he had trouble believing it was her, the moment he saw her smile and greet another woman, Lex knew it was Chloe.

She’s dressed as a vamp – sexy, but understated.

Lex tossed the cigarette he’d been smoking to the curb as he watched Chloe exchange an overly friendly kiss with the woman she’d greeted before. Shocked, he saw her delicately lick the woman’s lip and then throw her head back in peals of laughter.

Now’s as good a time as ever for a little surprise.

Catlike and precise, he walked towards her until he was standing directly behind her. With measured movement, he placed his hand on her shoulder. Chloe turned around and smiled at him.

“Lex? What a surprise! I didn’t know this club was your scene.”

“I was thinking the same thing about you,” he said, eyeing the woman standing next to Chloe as she snaked her hand around Chloe’s waist and eyed him jealously.

“Carla,” Chloe said, removing the woman’s hand as Lex smirked, “I’ll be back. Come on – I’ll show you in.”

She walked Lex over to the back entrance. He eyed the new look….the clothing and especially the very appealing leather pants, that coincidentally matched his own. Chloe turned her head to look at him as he raised his eyes to her face.

“Still admiring the view?” she teased.

“I can’t say you don’t look good……very good, Chloe.”

“Wow, an admission of admiration. My heart’s all aflutter.”

“What’s happened to you?” he asked.

“Tonight, just a new look,” she said, brushing off his question, “in general, let’s say I’ve had enough. I’ve turned over the proverbial new leaf.”

“Are you happy this way?”

“Happiness comes in many degrees,” she said, looking away as she knocked on the door.

“A telling statement,” he answered, as they were let in. Chloe removed her jacket and took his trench, placing both on the coat room counter. She nodded at the girl and took a ticket. Lex got a good look at what she was wearing.

Purple. My favorite color on a vamp.

“You like?” she said with a wink.

“What if I said I did?” he said, testing her.

Chloe was taken aback for a moment, but merely made a ‘tsk’ sound and shook her head. “Then we might be in for a good time, but I don’t expect you would say that.”

Lex stood closer to her – about an inch from her face – and asked again, “Again, what if I did?”

“Then I might let you.”

He ran the palm of his hand down her naked arm and purred, “Let me what?”

“Do what your eyes want to do, but what you’ll deny yourself regardless.”

Lex touched the side of her face as he inhaled the scent of her. “You’re playing with fire.”

Coldly, she stood her ground. “I won’t burn.”

He was incensed. She stuck her chin out defiantly and put her hands on her back, leaning against the wall. “Lex, how do you know you’re not the one playing with fire here?”

“I don’t, but I must say the answer to that is intriguing.”

“This would be a great moment to kiss me, you know.”

“Possibly.”

“So naturally you won’t.”

“No.”

“Then color me gone,” she said, moving to walk away from him. Lex trapped her with his legs. Rubbing his body against hers, Chloe could feel his hardness against her stomach and the familiar tingle traveled through her bloodstream straight into her pussy. His proximity reduced her to liquid.

Lex looked down and saw her nipples, erect, pushing against the thin material of her shirt. With the tip of his fingers, he brushed the hardened tips, listening to the small pant Chloe emitted.

“You’ve piqued my curiosity,” he said through ragged breath.

“If that’s what you need to call it,” she said, her heart racing.

“Are you frightened of me?”

“No,” she grumbled, “why should I be?”

“Because you’re igniting the sexual fires of a man you don’t know.”

“I know enough.”

“I want you.”

Chloe felt her heart catch in her throat. “Prove it”, she dared.

As he leaned in towards her, Chloe felt as though she was drowning. His lips pressed against hers as his hands traveled the small of her back, his fingers reaching down to her buttocks. Moving his hands down to her buttocks slowly, he grabbed her and pushed her closer to his body, his erection throbbing and growing on her stomach as his tongue teased her throat.

He pulled away and smiled at her. “Not bad. At least you know how to give a kiss, I’ll give you that.”

Infuriated by his sudden cockiness, she pushed away from him. “We’ll I’ve had better and I’ve got to go.”

Lex grabbed her arm. “I’m warning you, Chloe, I’m not leaving.”

“Planning on watching me again, Lex?”

“Why are you planning on doing something.”

“Not something,” she said,” someone. I’ll slip you a note, in case you’re in voyeur mode

“I look forward to it,” he laughed. Chloe walked away as the smile faded from his lips.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At eleven, during the middle of a set, the note she promised arrived.

Now. Coat room in back. Tread gently.

He grinned as he stood from the table he’d been seated at and made his way to the coat room. The little game was over and she’d finally learn her lesson. Lex was sure of it.

He could not have been more wrong, for in the coat room he watched three intertwined bodies. Chloe was in the middle, Carla from before on the left and an unknown man on the right. Lex watched in astonishment as Carla’s hands went in Chloe’s pants and the man grabbed her breasts from behind.

Sheepishly, she looked in his direction and smiled.

This wasn’t supposed to happen.

Infuriated, but aroused he watched as Carla brought her lips to Chloe’s breasts, quickly moving down her body and pulling down her pants. When she put her mouth on Chloe’s pussy, Lex reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants.

Wrong, so wrong.

The man began suckling Chloe’s breast as the woman fingered her, Chloe’s head hung back in pleasure. As he watched, her scream of climax was swallowed by the sounds of the music playing on stage. Chloe pulled Carla and the man together and began to walk away.

She’d adjusted her clothing by the time Lex caught up to her at the left hand side of the coat check area. Smiling and incredibly pleased with herself, she wasn’t prepared for Lex’ jealous stance.

“What the hell were you doing with those people?”

“Wasn’t it obvious? I could go in and do it again, if you like.”

“Why did you do that?”

“The show you got last time was so inferior; I thought you deserved a better one.”

“Do you even know them or are you into random fucks now?”

“We’re good friends…..well, Carla and I are. Matt and I are only mildly acquainted.”

“You planned this, didn’t you? When I kissed you before, you already had this in mind.”

“Yes.”

“Why make me come watch you?”

“For fun. Mine and yours.”

“I’m not into watching that sort of thing, Chloe.”

She fingered the outline of his still hardened cock. “Yes, you are,” she laughed.

“Chloe, stop,” he said.

Pulling her hand away, she stepped away from him and began to walk away. “Pretend all you want, Lex, but you like me this way…..you want me this way.”

“You’re only a child,” he said, attempting to put some distance between them.

“Aren’t we all?” Chloe turned and walked back towards the main table seating area. Lex lost sight of her as she was enveloped in a sea of similarly dark clothed patrons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Music Credit:

“Because the Night,” music & lyrics, P. Smith & B. Springsteen

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!
    1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . .

Was that a threesome or a foursome? Lex was getting some touch as well. I'm calling it a foursome.

Excellent as usual, and I'm confident I'll like the rest just as much.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    I'm hoping that Chloe soon realizes that she shouldn't play that way with Lex. Hopefully he'll show her soon!! Thanks for the update!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

Lex is definately going to get her back for this...I hope Chloe is prepared!

:worship2: :yay2: :worship2: :yay2:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information