+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Much Ado About Smallville (NC-17) Completed 3rd August 2013

NS Full Member

Re: Much Ado About Smallville (NC-17) Updated 14th May 2013

of course clark and lana are getting married real fast.can't wait to see what happen next with chloe and lex. and i agree with trckyrcky lex worships the ground that chloe walks on

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

A/N: The next chapter sorry that it took so long. 8,000 words, half of which is smut.

*Chapter Thirty-Two*

Chloe tossed her keys to the valet and signalled to the boot of the car where her luggage was so that she could get inside the hotel as quickly as possible. She had been thinking about what she was going to say to him during the hour’s drive to Metropolis. She had gone back and forth through many different possibilities but had finally decided on walking straight up to him, grabbing him, kissing him like he had never been kissed before and demanding that he never left her. Stroppiness had always worked for her in the past and she saw no reason why it shouldn’t stand her in good stead now. If for some reason he decided that that wasn’t for him then she would just be forced to seduce him until he remembered that he couldn’t possibly even contemplate living without her.

It had all seemed so easy until she actually stepped foot into the hotel lobby. She scanned the area for her boyfriend and she felt apprehension beginning to crawl up her spine. What if this didn’t work? What if he didn’t love her anymore? What if he was already with someone else?

She began to shake slightly, she looked down at herself and contemplated the sexy, dark purple satin dress which any other day she would have been sure would bring Lex to his knees. She was getting appreciative looks from many directions but she couldn’t be bothered to care, she was only interested in finding Lex … and seducing the hell out of him. The thought of losing him was simply too terrible to entertain.

Chloe barely nodded at her acquaintances as she tore through the lower floor of the hotel searching for a familiar bald head. She grinned as she finally found him. He had obviously just arrived from the office and he looked amazing. She could tell that he had had a hard day and hadn’t had the chance to change yet but she still wanted to rip his clothes off and fuck him senseless right there. He hadn’t seen her yet, he was talking to some woman who had caught his attention the second he had walked in the door.

“She probably waited there just so that she could speak to him”, Chloe muttered to herself, suddenly feeling awkward again. More like a little girl dressed up in her big sister’s clothes than like a woman capable of conquering the great and powerful Lex Luthor.

She was just debating her plan of attack when Lex looked over at her, their eyes met. Damn he was too sexy to be allowed in public. He allowed his eyes to travel slowly the length of her body, making her squirm slightly - the way that he was looking at her indicated that he wanted to eat her up. Chloe groaned. He gave her a small smile and was obviously about to start walking over to her when her courage failed her and out of the corner of her eye she noticed something suspicious. She took off as quickly as her stilettos would permit.

The trace of the smile disappeared from Lex’s lips and he barely remembered to excuse himself before he strode after her quickly, there was no way that she was getting away from him. He had no idea what had happened, or why she was apparently mad with him – especially not whilst wearing a dress that was clearly designed to drive him crazy – but he was damned well going to find out because there was no way that she was just walking away and ignoring him.

“Chloe”, he growled once he was only a few steps behind her, having been lead through the hotel into an almost empty room, “don’t you dare walk away from me. What the fuck is wrong with …” He trailed off as he saw Lana sitting in the middle of the room, her head in her hands, her shoulder shaking.

“I heard her crying”, Chloe said numbly. “Lana, what’s wrong?” She sailed over to her side and wrapped her arm around her, her own problems forgotten for the moment.

A torrent of sounds which meant nothing to Lex came out of the brunette’s mouth. Judging by the expression on Chloe’s face however she did.

“That no good rat bastard”, she snarled, jumping to her feet and storming towards the door, “Don’t worry Lana, I’ll get the pictures back for you and possibly one of Whitney’s appendages”.

“Hold on a minute Chloe”, Lex said getting in her way and placing his hands on her arms. “I think that we need to talk and then we will sort out whatever is wrong with Lana, and what pictures?” He didn’t have a problem with her taking one of Whitney’s appendages if that was what she really wanted, he had to let her have some fun after all.

“I don’t have time for this now Lex, the Lana issue kind of has a time limit”, Chloe tried to move but found that she couldn’t. She tried to be angry with the bossy billionaire but couldn’t; he was so lovely and smelled so nice.

“Fine”, he grabbed her and planted a hard, passionate kiss on soft, pliant lips, “we will go and sort this out but then we are going back to my room, talking this out and then I am going to rip that dress off and make damned sure that you don’t walk away from me again”. Another searing kiss burned her lips.

“Yes Lex”, she said in a faint whisper as the blood rushed away from her brain.

“Good, now come on”, he gave her an encouraging pat on the bottom, “Let us go and enact another crazy Sullivan plan”.

“How did you know that I already had a plan?” She wondered as they headed towards the door.

“Please, you probably have several backup plans by now too”, he scoffed; she acted as if he hadn’t known her for most of her life.

“I do”, she admitted.

“I love that you are so anally organised and come up with so many ridiculous plans”, he informed her, wrapping his arm around her waist as they left the room and headed towards the staircase.

“So what’s going on?” Lex asked as the started down one of the upstairs corridors, in a voice which made it quite clear that she had no choice but to answer.

“Whitney has sent Lana a note telling her to cancel the wedding or else he will show Clark a video of him and Lana together and the photos that go with it. She says that she had never been with him but that the pictures he sent her look real”, she explained.

“So I get a team to go through the pictures and show that they aren’t real and that they have been doctored and then …”

“Oh no”, Chloe shook her head as they reached Whitney’s room. “I am going to break in to his room, liberate the photos and anything else I can find and then we will be good”.

“First of all, you mean we”, he said firmly, “and by liberate you mean steal”.

“Alright Luthor, no need to go all caveman”, Chloe rolled her eyes and examined the doorknob.

“I thought that you liked it when I went all caveman”, he growled in her ear, slipping his hand on her lower back.

She shivered with lust. “Yeah, caveman good”. He nipped her shoulder. “Caveman very good”, she whimpered.

“Well trust me, you are going to see a lot more of him later”, he made it sound more like a threat than a promise. Damn, Chloe could feel herself getting wet just from his voice which was not making her attempts to break into this damned room any easier.

“Come on”, she growled at the door, “I am not going to let another person lose out on love, open damn you”.

Lex’s brow furrowed at that. Who else had lost out on love – other than possibly Lana. They definitely needed to talk. “Alright, I am going to teach you the credit card trick”.

“That only works in movies Lex, that won’t work on this door … especially as it requires a key card”, she rolled her eyes.

“No, I mean that I am going to bribe someone”, he said as he saw a passing member of the hotel staff, handed him some money and got the key. “There you go”, he passed it to her.

“I could have got that for free”, she bragged, turning back to the door.

“Is that so?” He purred into her ear.

She placed her hand against the door, trying to steady herself as her knees started to go weak.

“Yes”, she whimpered.

“I think that you are a bit late for your monthly spanking”, he teased her, running his hand down to the lush curve of her ass.

“Lex”, she moaned softly, moving against his hand. Would it really be so bad to just leave Lana to her own devices? She sighed, no she couldn’t do that to her friend. She was going to be her usual strong sassy self. She turned her head and stuck her tongue out at him.

He licked her earlobe, sucking it gently into his mouth before holding it between his teeth.

She groaned.

Lex squeezed her, reminding her of all of the other things she could be doing with him right then possibly still against that very door.

“Are you absolutely sure that you don’t want to let me get a team on this and take you back to my room right now?” He allowed his fingers to travel a little further south.

“I’ve got to do this, I promised”, she sounded truly pained by that. She didn’t want to wait any more than he did.

“Well then, let’s get going”, he slipped then key card in the slot and opened the door silently and they snuck in.

It was a largish room with an en suit and a separate study. They could hear the shower running meaning that Whitney was still in there, “Alright, I’ll look in the study, you go through this stuff but if you hear the shower stop get out”, Lex announced, thinking that the study was more likely to have anything dangerous.

“Fine, bossy”, she gave him a look, biting her lip as she received another stinging swat to her bottom.

Chloe riffled through the things dotted around the room while Lex was in the other room, “Got it”, she said, a little too loudly.

“What did you get?” A voice came from behind her, and it wasn’t Lex’s. Damn it, she could still hear the shower running but she should have noticed, her thoughts must have been too distracted by Lex. Oh well, there was no point in trying to deny what she had done now.

She straightened up, turned around and looked Whitney straight in the eyes – having no desire to look at his body, which was odd as he was rather nicely made. “The pictures with which you were blackmailing Lana”, she replied coolly.

Whitney tried to smirk, it had no effect on her. “I would suggest that you hand them back over Chloe”.

She rolled her eyes, “I think that we both know that I could take you so there is no need to try to be all big and threatening”.

“Oh I won’t hurt you, I will however go and tell your precious billionaire boyfriend all about you being in my room. What do you think that he will do?” His arrogant look told her that he thought that he had the upper hand.

Chloe snorted in a very unladylike manner. She didn’t even need to remember that Lex was in the other room and could hear that Whitney was threatening, it wasn’t necessary. “Oh please, you are going to go up to Lex Luthor and try to tell him something bad about me? I give you about two seconds before you end up with a broken nose”.

“You think that he will believe you over me?” Whitney sneered.

“Of course”, she didn’t doubt it for a second. Even if the bastard tried to doctor photos of her with him, Lex would believe her. In fact, he would probably have never even had them checked or mentioned it to her, just got rid of Whitney. When Lex Luthor loved, he was loyal … why hadn’t she remembered that before?

“Give me the photos Chloe”, he took a step towards her just as Lex came out with Whitney’s laptop under one arm and a menacing look in his eyes. “I wouldn’t advice getting any closer to my girlfriend”. Whitney back peddled and they left, Lex would have liked to stay and knock him around a little but Chloe wanted to get back to Lana who would no doubt be going crazy with fear by now.

“So, chalk another up for the LexChlo team”, she beamed as they got out of there, “that was a lot easier than I thought that it was going to be”.

“Would have been even easier if you had let me do it my way”, Lex commented as they hurried downstairs, “although I don’t know why you bothered”.

“Lana is my friend … kind of”, Chloe shrugged.

“No, I get that bit. What I mean is why didn’t you just let them get over it together?” Lex wondered.

“What do you mean?” Chloe looked at him in confusion.

“I mean Chloe that you are apparently quite annoyed with me although I’m not sure why, you tried to walk away from me earlier today and yet your response when threatened”, he ground his teeth at the memory, he would deal with Whitney tomorrow, “was to inform him that I would never believe him”.

“Of course not”, she said, not understanding why that was such a big deal.

“So why is Lana getting upset by all of this? She should just go to Clark and tell him that Whitney is threatening her and then everything will be fine … except for Whitney who will be in a great deal of pain”, he said as he opened the door to reveal Lana who was obviously arguing with Clark, who then stormed out.

“We got the photos and the videos”, Chloe said helplessly to Lana.

“Whitney sent Clark a copy”, Lana sobbed.

“Oh God”, Chloe ran and wrapped her arms around the poor girl.

“I’ll talk to Whitney and Clark about this”, Lex said as he walked over and gave Chloe a kiss on the forehead and a copy of their room key, “you’ve got an hour tops”, he whispered to her.

Chloe nodded, she knew that they needed to talk, once she had calmed Lana down somewhat. “Alright, so tell me what happened”, she prompted.

Lana filled Chloe in on what had happened when Clark had come in having received a letter from Whitney telling him to look at the pictures and watch the film and how he hadn’t believed her that she hadn’t slept with him. Chloe was ready to go and wallop Clark and told Lana so, “There is no excuse for that. Lex would believe me so there is no reason for Clark not believing you”.

“Would Lex really believe you over the evidence in front of him?” Lana wondered.

“Yes, of course”, Chloe looked confused. They were having terrible problems but he would still never have doubted her like that.

“And he wanted you to go up to his room?” Lana continued, doing her best to breathe deeply now that she was finally able to speak without hiccupping.

“Yes”.

“And you love each other?”

“Of course”. Honestly, she thought that Lana was going daft with all of these silly questions.

“Then what are you doing sitting down here with me?” Lana asked.

“Trying to make you feel better”, Chloe said lamely.

“That’s sweet Chloe, but you need to go and sort out whatever is going on with you and Lex”, Lana gave her a knowing smile as she wiped away the last of her tears, “we both know that you have been mad about him for years”.

Chloe shook her head with a smile, “I thought that I hid it well”.

“Nope”, Lana gave her a watery smile. “Go and get your man and I will go and tell mine to go and fuck himself”.

“Good girl”, Chloe beamed, “are you going to be alright?”

“Yeah, I’ll be fine”, Lana promised her, “by the way, nice dress”.

~*~

Chloe took a sustaining breath as she fiddled with the key card in her hand, she knew that it was to the penthouse but when she reached it she suddenly became nervous. Should she knock? It was Lex’s room so would he expect her to knock? But he had given her a key.

She sighed and looked around the area around the front door wondering if there was some sign there, she saw only the normal hotel accoutrements one of which was a large mirror. She quickly checked her reflection, she looked good in her off the shoulder satin wrap dress which was rather short and very fitted.

She smiled and remembered how she had felt when she had put it on, and what her plan had been then. She straightened her spine. Lex had wanted to see her and had implied very strongly that although annoyed with her he wanted to do more than just talk with her, so he clearly wasn’t completely disgusted by her and ready to give her up.

Shoving the key card in the slot, she tried to fling the door open for an impressive entrance as she declared, “Luthor I want to talk to you”, but the door wouldn’t open. It just beeped at her.

“Damn it”, she growled and rattled the handle.

“Chloe, what on earth are you doing?” Lex asked just before the door swung open to reveal him still dressed in his business suit only without his jacket and shoes. Chloe felt herself beginning to melt, she loved him in socks with his suit; there was something so sweet and homely about it. That mushy feeling started to die as she looked up at him and saw that he was distinctly irritated with her and was carrying a glass of scotch.

“I was trying to get the damned door to open but the stupid thing insisted on beeping at me”, she huffed as she stormed inside taking his drink from him and downing it in one gulp as Lex dealt with the door and – after having closed it – followed her into the suite.

“Since when do you drink?” He didn’t bother to remind her that she wasn’t yet twenty-one.

“Since now”, she replied putting it down on the small table where the decanter sat and made to open it and refill the glass. She hadn’t really liked it, in fact, it had burnt her throat but she wasn’t having Lex know that.

“Well I think that you have had enough for now”, Lex said, as he came up behind her, reached around her to pluck the decanter and its stopper from her and put them back. “Now”, he placed his hands on her hips, “care to tell me what is going on?”

Chloe closed her eyes, getting her strength together. She spun around in his arms and then opened her eyes and stared directly at him. “We are not breaking up so whatever ideas you have about …”

“No, we are not”, he said steadily. Chloe stared at him. The fierceness she had tried to inject her voice with had not been convincing, but the calm authority of his tone was.

His hands slid around her to pull her closer to him possessively, “What on earth made you think that I would ever let you get away?”

“Well, um …” her mind had gone blank as it always did when he looked at her like that. So warm, so loving, like she was precious and most importantly HIS! She should probably have been more offended than she was.

“Chloe”, he growled.

“We have argued a lot in the last two weeks and …”

Lex smiled at her tenderly, “Sweetheart, we haven’t been arguing. You have been snapping at me a lot and trying to pick fights, possibly because you think that it will be easier when we are separated if we are arguing”, he suggested, as he rubbed her back.

“Maybe, subconsciously”, she admitted. She saw him smiling tenderly down at her, his anger from a few moments before had completely disappeared.

“Come on, I’ve got something to show you”, he grabbed her hand and led her to the bed he had obviously been stretched out on with his laptop before she had come in. Once he was comfortable, lying against the headboard with Chloe against his shoulder, Lex opened his laptop and showed her a picture of a large house in a nice gated community, but not a mansion.

“What is that?” She wondered, “Are you moving?”

“Yes, and so is the base of Luthor Corp operations for the next couple of years … to about five minutes’ drive from your campus”, he gave her a grin, “that is why I have been so busy these last two weeks”.

Chloe stared at the image. It was perfect, it was just what she wanted.

“Chloe this is a good thing, right? I mean you are happy?” He sounded slightly nervous when she didn’t say anything immediately.

“Of course I’m happy”, she turned and hugged him tightly. “I love you so much”.

“I love you too, which is why I can’t imagine why you thought that there was ever any possibility that I would ever let you go”. He closed his laptop and put down on the night stand.

Chloe pulled him back by his tie, “You aren’t going anywhere?”

“No”, he agreed, “and much more to the point, neither are you”. He allowed himself to be pulled down to her, pressing her into the mattress and kissing her thoroughly as she undid his tie and was about to toss it to the floor when he snatched it back.

“What do you want that for?” Chloe wondered. She was not allowing him to get dressed again.

“You’ll see”, he beamed down at her.

“Lex?” She questioned as she felt him pulling away from her and sitting up, straddling her.

“You seem to have this strange idea that you can get away from me, I thought that I would put paid to that thought once and for all”, he smirked as he looped his belt through the railing at the head of the bed before ordering her, “Put your hands above your head”.

Chloe smiled and bit her lip but did as she was told, a thrill of excitement shooting through her.

“There”, he said as he finished, making sure that she couldn’t get away but that her circulation wasn’t going to be cut off either. “Perfect”. He surveyed her with satisfaction, “or almost”. He ran his hands down her body gently watching as she squirmed. As he got to her waist he unwrapped the satin strip of fabric which clinched her at the waist.

He allowed the cool fabric to glide between his fingers for a few moments before crawling up Chloe’s body, placing kisses as he went. “You know, I read that losing one of your senses heightens every sensation”, he teased her with the purple sash against her throat and décolletage.

“Umm”, she moaned, more than willing to go along with anything he wanted.

Taking that as permission he dropped feather light kisses on both of her eyelids before wrapping the satin around her, obscuring her vision. He then took a toy he had had messengered over from his favourite sex shop in Metropolis and waved it in front of her face, when she didn’t gasp or whimper he knew that she really couldn’t see anything.

“You know, you look incredibly sexy like that”, he purred as let his hot breath tickle her skin, “bound to my bed, at my mercy, so ready and willing for anything I can do for you. You know, it makes me think that maybe Whitney wasn’t a complete fool”.

“You planning on blackmailing me too?” Chloe asked, not sounding like she believed it for a second.

“Oh no, nothing like that. But I do think that it is a shame that you look so gorgeous like this and will no doubt only get more beautiful once I take your dress off and tease you for hours until you climax harder than you ever thought possible and there will never be evidence unless …”

There was the sound of a shutter from an old fashioned camera.

“Lex?” She gasped as she felt his weight leave her, the creaking of the bed signalled that he was moving backwards, taking pictures as he went anxious to get every inch of her. She moved her legs to show them off to best advantage and heard him chuckle, “Very nice”. The camera was placed down, “you really are very photogenic, I could take photos of you all night but as I have some other rather more NC17 rated ideas so I think that I will opt for the more high tech approach”.

Chloe made an inquisitive sound.

“There are no fewer than six extremely high tech mini cameras attached around the top of the four poster bed, one more at the headboard and the final one on at the foot of the bed”, Lex licked his lips. “All guaranteed to get every delectable inch of your body in the highest quality with time stamp so I can see you from every angle at every second”. Really, he couldn’t work out why they hadn’t tried this before.

“You really are an obsessive freak aren’t you?” She teased him.

“About some things yes but I imagine that by the end of tonight you are going to appreciate my perfectionist streak”, he growled again into her ear, “the best part is that they also get sound so I will be able to capture every moan”, he nipped her ear lobe, “whimper”, he licked it, “scream”, he sucked the tasty morsel into his mouth and held it between his teeth and gave a tug.

Chloe reacted just as he had known she would, moaning trying to get nearer to him.

He grinned and released her. “And I thought that we might try out some of those new toys that we brought the other week … I didn’t bring them with me of course, but as we are staying the night I had someone pick up another set from the shop for me”. He smirked as he saw her blushing, “Do you remember some of the things we brought?” Her blush deepened. “Do you remember the things that I said I would do to you?” Her legs clamped together and her hips shook as the throbbing began. He chuckled. “I see that you do”.

His hands travelled the length of her body, enjoying the feel of the fabric of her dress beneath his hands almost as much as the little sighs she was beginning to let slip.

“So tell me Chloe, was the purple just for me?”

“Actually I was going for Clark’s favourite red and blue together, thought that I might be able to beat Lana ah”, she moaned as he flipped her over and gave her bottom a warning spank. “Meanie”, she complained even as her hips pushed back against his palm.

“So I’ve been told”, he grinned from ear to ear, “now as nice as it is, I think that it is time that we did something about this dress”, he undid the zipped and tugged the material off her, admiring the way that it tried to cling to her. “Very very nice he growled as inch upon creamy inch was revealed to his ravenous gaze and his cameras. It really was only right that such a work of art be recorded for posterity”.

Chloe wriggled a little at his words, as images of how she must look flooded through her mind. Lying there, face down and tied to Lex Luthor’s bed, her dress slowly being peeled away from her to reveal a distinct lack of bra and only the tiniest pair of panties imaginable, also in dark purple. As she felt the material of the dress slip over her feet and her shoes being removed as well she thought that she heard Lex groan and the shutter of the camera again.

“So I take it that you like what you see?” She teased him. No reason to let him think that he had all of the control, just because she was tied up.

“I think that you know the answer to that”, he ground out as she took a few more pictures of her, wondering how she would look if she were squirming. He might as well find out.

“So do I and yet here I lie, completely unmolested”, she pouted.

He grinned, “My my aren’t we bossy tonight? Or is it just needy?” He waited a breath but wasn’t surprised when she refused to answer. He lowered his voice, in the way that he knew always made her knees go weak, “I asked you a question Chloe. Are you anxious to feel my hands on your body? Are you impatient to feel my lips on your body?” Obligingly she began to squirm for him, her bottom going up in the air and allowing him a glimpse of the darkening centre of her panties.

Lex smirked and took a few more pictures. How could he possibly resist? “You know Chloe, if you are going to get what you so clearly want tonight you are going to have to start being a little bit better behaved”.

“I thought that you appreciated my naughty side”, she tossed back at him, as her hips wiggled slightly as she felt the bed lower at the end indicating that Lex was now kneeling behind her.

“Oh, make no mistake. I do. But I also like to have my questions answered”, he held the camera in one hand so that he could run then other one up the inside of her leg. “Do you want me to touch you? Kiss you? Use your new toys on you?” His fingers teased her through the thin slip of material and she pushed back against him.

“Yes, yes, yes”, Chloe moaned, almost as if she were in pain. Lex had been right, everything was heightened like this.

“Then beg”, he gave her bottom a gentle pat to remind her of just who was in charge and would stay that way until she learnt that she wasn’t running away from him.

“Please Lex”, she whimpered, as he squeezed her flesh. And to think she had always thought that her bottom was too big before Lex.

“Too bad”. There was another picture taken and then Chloe found herself flipped over so that she was lying on her back, her legs spread apart and bent slightly over his thigh, he must be kneeling with his legs spread apart, looking down at her. Chloe moaned and tried to shift lower to meet the erection she was sure that he had by now.

She heard him smirk and it only make her want him more. He took a few more pictures of her, teasing all of the while, “Such a naughty girl, going around without your bra on”.

“It was too restrictive”, she informed him, even though she knew that he didn’t really want to hear an excuse and didn’t care what she chose to wear … it would end up on a pile on his bedroom floor whatever it was.

“Is that so?” The manual camera was put to the side for moment as he leant forwards to purr in her ear, “Was it too restrictive or did you just like the feel of the silk moving against your hard nipples?” His arm was bent and under hers supporting his weight so his other hand was free to caress its way down her throat and then onto her left breast.

“Umm”. She enjoyed the warmth from his hand.

“That’s not an answer Chloe”, he reminded her in between nibbling her earlobe.

“Yes”, she got out and was rewarded as he flicked his thumb against her, she arched up against him. “Oh yes Lex”.

“I can imagine”, he nuzzled her neck, “it must have felt delightfully cool against your overly heated flesh because you were turned on, weren’t you?”

“From the second I saw you”, she admitted, he circled her nipple and she added, “maybe even a little before, I spent the drive over to Metropolis thinking about all of the things that I was going to do to you to convince you to stay with me”.

He pinched her and she whimpered in delight. “And yet you ran away from me”, he reminded her as he nipped at her throat, “you went around in that dress, which would make every man with an ounce of testosterone want to rip it off you, with your nipples pressing into it, your pussy getting wetter by the second, and you weren’t on my arm”.

She couldn’t deny it so she just tried to push more of herself against him. That seemed like a very good way to make up.

“I’m waiting for an answer Chloe”, he reminded her as he cruelly deprived her of the contact she had been so enjoying.

“Yes, I did, it was stupid, more touching please”, she sounded very needy. He tried to delay falling in with her wishes but he couldn’t be mean to her other breast, after all it wasn’t its fault, it had probably been trying to get his attention pressed up against the silk ever so slightly visible and … With a groan Lex handled it.

“Oh yes”, she purred, sounding a little too smug to Lex’s ears. Well, he could fix that.

“Do you like that?” He asked as he rolled both of her nipples, going back to straddling her so that he would have both hands free.

“Oh”, was all that she could manage to get out as he pinched them. Chloe briefly wondered whether it possible to come just from having one’s breasts touched.

“I asked you a question and expect to be answered”, he pinched her more firmly this time and drew a long “yes” from her, along with a few expletives and a request that he fuck her immediately.

“Patience darling. Something that I have had to employ over the last two hours I have spent waiting for you and following you around on some absurd scheme rather than just letting my men deal with it”, he massaged her a little more before removing his hands wickedly.

“Lex”, she whimpered, “please more”. There was no response or movement. “Oh come on Lex, I said please”. Still nothing. “This is so unfair you big unfair meanie I said that I was sorry and you should just get over it and oh ah oh fuck me yes”, she hissed out as he buried his face between her breasts before beginning to torture the undersides of both with his mouth and fingers. Chloe’s hands fought against her bonds as she tried to get free and attend to her neglected nipples, but it was of no use.

Lex laughed. “Such a naughty, spoilt girl”, he tisked, “thinks that all she has to do is demand and she will get”.

“Well it has always worked for me up until now”, she pointed out.

“Yes, I have been far too soft on you up until now”, he admitted, leaning forwards so that she could feel something that was in no way soft pressing against her panties.

“Oh, oh, want it”, Chloe moaned.

“I’m sure that you do, and you will get it just not right now and possibly not where you were expecting”, he teased her with the idea. Chloe was too horney to care, she tried to grind against him only to find that she had now lifted her hips so high that he could reach under and give her behind another pop. It did nothing to dampen her arousal.

“Put your hips back down”, he said in a voice which demanded obedience. Slowly, and extremely reluctantly, Chloe did as she was told.

“Good girl”, he ducked down and took one nipple into his mouth and then the other. “And now you get your present”.

“Present?” This was getting even better.

“Yes, but you have to guess what it is first”, he grabbed the first of his new toys and ran it along her abdomen.

Chloe pondered but couldn’t figure it out, it felt like soft rubber, almost like skin at times but then it trembled. She was inclined to say that it was a vibrator but there were two of them and they were too small.

“No ideas?” Lex wondered as he allowed them to trail over her nipples just as they gave another slight jolt. Chloe screamed a little and her legs tightened around Lex’s thighs as a corresponding tug between her legs demanded attention which she simply couldn’t give it. “Well, I suppose that that isn’t entirely surprising as I did have them fit with certain modifications since the last time that you saw them”.

She didn’t need to be able to see to see the evil grin he was wearing. She thought back and then worked it out, “They are nipple clamps”, she said with a slight whimper at the thought. Lex had taken her by the hand and led her down rows upon rows of the toys explaining exactly what which one did and how he planned on using it on her. He had waxed lyrical on the pair of clamps he had brought her for a good ten minutes, he hadn’t allowed her to have any of the prettier ones as he said that they would be too hard on her and that she needed the nice soft ones, the ones which would feel like his fingers squeezing her constantly, even when his fingers were really occupied with her pussy. The only thing he didn’t like about them was that they didn’t have the fun attachment which some of the more deluxe ones had, which was a vibrating option.

Chloe moaned as Lex explained that he had had these ones fit with the vibrating technology which she had seemed to enjoy so much during one of her earlier spankings, except that these were even better than even the best ones they had seen in the store because they had a general feature which gave different currents randomly so she wouldn’t know what to expect but that they also had a fun little gizmo – she could hear the delight in his voice as the inner geek came out – which meant that he could also control it. Just to prove the fact he sent a tremor through them as they nestled between her breasts.

“Oh God”, she whimpered, wondering how on earth she was supposed to manage when those things were attached to her but she didn’t complain as he rolled her nipples again making sure that they were hard enough to attach the clamps to.

“Oh oh oh”, she moaned as her head thrashed from side to side as he slipped first on and then the other. He had been right; it felt like his fingers squeezing her gently then came the vibrating.

“There, perfect”, Lex said giving each one a firm pinch as they tingled making her buck up. He smiled. “They clearly wanted attention if they were going around without a bra on, now they have it”. Chloe was fairly certain that she would have ended up in much the same position whether she had had a bra or not, not that she was complaining.

“I did have them soup this up a little”, he announced as he played with the controller.

She almost screamed the hotel down as an orgasm ripped through her.

“Interesting, I will have to make a note of that when I send it my modifications for the next model”, he said, trying not to seem too affected by the show she had just given him, even as he gave the base of his cock a vicious squeeze. It didn’t work all that well. He would have to hurry this up.

Chloe was making little mewing noises and thrashing about as the sweet torture continued.

“Do you remember what I said that I was going to do to you when we brought your normal pair of these?” He questioned, mildly.

“You oh ah ah”, he had turned up the setting for a short burst, “you said that you were going to throw me down on your bed and oh oh oh yeah oh fuck yeah”, another short burst, “fuck me”, she just got out between pants, “so oh God yes, so that my breasts where pressed into the ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”, and she was gone again. Still it was enough for Lex, she definitely remembered, so what came next should come as no surprise to her.

Before Chloe knew what was happened she was on her front and the intensity on her breasts seemed to have doubled causing her to cry out, she wriggled but that only made the delicious sensations even worse. She balled her hands into fists as she felt the tension coiling within her once again. Fuck, this was ridiculous and he hadn’t even touched her pussy yet. Still, if she could just stay still then she could deal with the lowest level of vibration. Big if.

“And now as you have been such a good girl, coming so obediently”, he sniggered, “you can have your next present”.

Chloe groaned and buried her head in the covers, she wasn’t sure how much more she could take if the next present was anything like this one – and she had a feeling that it would be.

“I remember that this next one seemed to leave quite an impression on you in the shop”, he was almost bouncing up and down with excitement now. Chloe didn’t need to ask what the present was as she felt it caressing her soft skin.

“The tickler”, she groaned.

~*~

“Come on”, an over excited Lex pulled Chloe down another aisle of toys in the deserted sex shop. It was a Monday morning and Lex had paid to have the owners close down for the day and leave the premises only to return when he was ready to purchase all of his goodies. They had been there for almost an hour already and Chloe’s face had already turned ever shade of pink and red imaginable.

“And to think that for all of these years I thought that you hated shopping”, she teased him, as he almost bounced up and down as he found himself in the spanking aisle.

“Not when it comes to sex”, he continued to tug her along, much to Chloe’s relief passed all of the canes, whips, and sturdy looking paddles until they were at the end which was surrounded in pink fluff and was clearly only meant for gentle playing.

Lex was on his fourth new basket – he had left the others by the till for when he had to pay – and picked up each item which struck his fancy with glee abandon. “Oh, I want one of these”, he grinned as he picked up what looked like a faux fur trimmed heart shaped fly swatter.

“Greedy”, she gibed before curiosity got the better of her and she was compelled to ask, “what are you doing?” As he squeezed it to check it was malleable and then smacked his palm with it.

“Checking it”, he said, showing her his palm, there was no discolouration. “You can’t think that I would ever consider using something on you if I couldn’t be one hundred per cent sure that it would never hurt you, could you?”

“No, of course not”, Chloe assured him with a kiss to his cheek. He still looked hurt so she thought that she would try to take his mind off the perceived slight, “Why don’t you tell me why you want this one so much?” Smiling, Lex launched into a very detailed description of exactly what he planned on doing to her with it, starting with pouncing on her when she was back at University, dragging her into one of the abandoned professor’s offices and ending with her wondering if it would be so wrong to ask Lex to bend her across the counter and give her a demonstration while they were still in the store.

In fact just as she was considering this she saw Lex’s face drop.

“What’s wrong?” She stroked his back.

“That shouldn’t be here”, he grabbed a riding crop and threw it over his shoulder as if actually angry that it would dare being in the section he had proclaimed to be safe enough to be considered for Chloe.

Chloe smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek, “I’m sure that it just got lost”.

“Hmm”, he didn’t sound very convinced. He would have to have a talk with the owner about that, the fluff section wasn’t supposed to have anything that could actually hurt someone it was supposed to have, “Ah ha”.

“Do I want to know what that is?” Chloe wondered as she looked over her shoulder at what Lex had picked up, not bothering to stop cuddling him.

“A whip, or something like it. There are several strands of leather but they are all wrapped in very soft faux fur”. He ran it up over her exposed arm making her giggle, “Feel how soft it is?” She nodded against his chest. “Well the point is that you can use this on your delectable, soft skin until you are ready to come and then”, there was a slight popping hand as he slapped it against his palm. “No pain at all, but definitely enough impact to get the blood flowing meaning that everything in that area will be very much more sensitive”.

“Umm”, she moaned as he rubbed his cheek against her ear, “prove it”.

Grinning he pushed her away from him gently, turned her around, bending her over slightly and instructing her to put her hands against the display. One she had done so his newest toy to tease her through her light sun dress until he eventually tugged up the back and laid it across her behind with the full force of his arm several times.

Chloe gasped and moaned and wriggled in response, he was right, no pain at all just warmth spreading ever lower.

~*~

Lex allowed his newest instrument of torture to wander its way across his bound beauty, watching in delight as she moaned and wriggled, causing her breasts to rub against their confines, which in turn made her rub even more. It wasn’t very long until yet another orgasm broke over her leaving her sweating and begging him to do something about her poor neglected pussy, or at the very least her clit.

“Patience my sweet”, he ran it down along her spine in way which he knew drove her crazy – one of her other purchases had been an ostrich feather duster which he liked to wake her up with sometimes by dusting her as she began to stir, under the excuse that just because he was a billionaire who had people to do everything for him that was no reason why he shouldn’t do some housework. She didn’t want him to end up spoilt after all.

Once he reached the base of her spine she was rocking her hips up, allowing him to see the juices which now coated her inner thighs.

“Please”, she was more than ready to beg now.

“You want to be spanked?” He was going to make her say it.

“No”, she shook her head which was almost buried in the pillows to muffle her screams, “not want, need”.

He beamed in triumph as he used the handle to trail down between her legs and sent another particularly pleasurable burst through to her breasts. She came again as he yanked her panties down and proceeded to spank his naughty girlfriend who thought that she could just walk away from him - knowing that there was no way that he could possibly hurt her however hard he snapped the item against her now jiggling buttocks.

Chloe buried her face deeper into the pillow trying to drown out her screams as she climaxed, her hands now grasping at her restraints trying to break them, desperate for some stimulation on her clit. She didn’t know how much longer she could continue like this, there was only so much pleasure one girl could take without actual fucking being involved. She tried to calm herself and stay still but it was no good, she continued to wriggle and squirm as she tried to get closer to him.

She was just regaining her bearings from her last orgasm when he snapped the whip against her clit, dragging a howl of pleasure from her as an orgasm tore through her like wildfire. “Oh yes Lex”, she screamed, not bothering to even try to keep her voice down this time. She couldn’t care less if the whole world knew what he was doing to her.

The nipple clamps were turned up to max and the handle of the whip, a long hard length with intricate ridges was slowly pushing its way into her slick, eager pussy. Chloe clamped down around its width as Lex tried to slide it back out again. She wasn’t giving it back unless he was willing to stop teasing her and replace it with his long, wonderful erection which she knew he had to be sporting by now.

Lex chuckled as he rotated his wrist to be able to slide the length in and out of her slowly in spite of Chloe’s apparent desire to keep it inside her permanently.

“Yes”, her voice was broken slightly from all of the screaming she had been doing, “do you want a really good video for your little collection?”

“Yeah”, he said, although thinking that the one he was getting was already pretty good.

“I’ll give you the best one you have ever seen”, she took a deep breath and tried to fight down the next wave of pleasure, she needed to get this out, “I’ll dance for you and strip for you and play with myself in front of you and then take your cock in my hands and then in my mouth and lick it and suck it and make it my very own lollipop and swallow every little bit of you down …”

It was his turn to groan.

“Does that sound good?” She purred. She didn’t have to be able to see to know that he was nodding, his cock around ready to burst out of his trousers of its own accord. “Then fuck me now and I’ll do all of that tomo … ah, oh fuck yes”, she hissed as she felt him slamming into her from behind. It took an embarrassingly short time for both of them to finish from that point, both pounding together, shouting themselves horse before Chloe came yet again, her inner walls demanding the same from Lex.

“I love you so much and I’m never going to let you go”, he told her kissing her hot, sweaty forehead as he finally untied her and released her nipples from the clamps before checking her wrists over collapsing back onto the bed.

“Right back at you”, Chloe said, as she summoned just enough energy to roll over so that she could wrap an arm around him, “and I better be getting a copy of that tape, after all I need to start planning my revenge”.

A/N: As always, if anyone is still reading this then please review.

Definitely still reading! With scenes this hot, how could we stop?

NS Full Member

Yeah, a new chapter. I've been waiting for this and I knew that Lex is going to move so he can be closer to Chloe. Can't wait to see what happen next. I think we need a Chlex wedding for the end.

Still reading! And still loving it.

NS Full Member

loved that lex is going to move to be closer to chloe can't wait for next chapter and we definitely want a chlex wedding

A/N: Sorry that it took so long, here is the penultimate chapter.

*Chapter Thirty-Three*

The sunlight streamed through the gauze like curtains which adorned the windows, disturbing Chloe’s beauty sleep.

“No”, she groaned, turning over and burying her face in her personal pillow, otherwise known as Lex’s warm chest. It was actually strange that she had not woken up with her cheek overly pink and stuck to him, she normally did. She must have been overly warm during the night which was odd as that wasn’t normally a problem she had … although Lex did as he ended up with his girlfriend sprawled all over him snuggling for all she was worth.

“Oh well”, she thought to herself, a slight smile adorning her lips, it was just one of the things he had to put up with for being so lucky to get to share a bed with her. She wrapped an arm around his trim waist and tried to go back to sleep.

“Good morning sleepy head”, her heard Lex’s warm voice greet her and felt the rumble in his chest. Her smile grew; she loved him so much she couldn’t believe it … but that didn’t mean that she was going to let him off for helping to disturb her sleep.

“No, not morning. Sleeping”, she groaned, shifting to get comfortable. Her bed felt funny, it was too hard and smelled odd like roses instead of her normal fabric conditioner. She shifted so that more of her was on top of Lex and breathed him in. Ah, that was better. He really was very comfortable which was odd considering how firm his body was when though he was getting on now as she always teased him.

He chuckled and she poked his chest in irritation, instructing him to stay still. He took her hand and kissed her fingers. “As much as I hate to contradict you”, that was a lie, he loved to argue with her especially when it lead to mind blowing make-up sex, “it most certainly is morning. You should have gone to bed earlier”.

“I went to bed at nine”, she reminded him, “you were the one who kept me awake half of the life”.

He smirked, “Hey, I tried to get you into bed much earlier than that”. It had in fact been his main preoccupation whilst they were packing up the house, with her in her little University shorts and tank top. Really, he couldn’t be blamed for wanting to touch her constantly.

She couldn’t deny it, or the fact that towards the end of the hot sweaty moving process she had been deliberately trying to provoke him. “But why did you keep the curtains open?”

“I didn’t, we are in a hotel”, he reminded her, their room didn’t have the blackout curtains Chloe insisted upon for sleeping in.

Chloe looked up a t him, resting her chin on her chest, her brow furrowed in confusion. “Hotel?”

Lex smiled at her affectionately. He was used to pre-coffee Chloe. He wasn’t much better himself except for the fact that he had been awake for almost an hour now – and for an hour he had been torn between the desire to get up and get some coffee, wanting to wake Chloe up to ravish her, and the mildly disturbing sappy need to lie there with her stroking her hair and watching her sleep. He had always been an early riser but more especially when Chloe was wriggling around in the bed and sighing in that way that meant that she was having a very nice sex dream. Occasionally, he even heard her moan his name throatily.

“Yes, a hotel sweetheart”, he brushed some hair out of her face. “Remember. We moved out of our house yesterday and sent everything back to Smallville. We are here today because you are graduating”. He adored her even in her grumpy, confused morning state.

“Oh”, she blushed. “I forgot that I am graduating”.

“Only you could forget that you are about to graduate from an Ivy League College with the highest marks in your year”, he teased her, kissing her nose, “but maybe you had other things on your mind”. He allowed his hand to graze down her back and smirked as she moaned. Her skin was deliciously warm and soft under his fingers.

Returning the favour Chloe ran her hand down his chest until she reached his hardened length. Logically she knew that it was just a male reaction and had nothing to do with the fact that she was snuggled up to him, but she was taking the credit for it anyway. “Well good morning Mr Luthor”, she grinned, “is this my graduation present?” she asked as she began to massage him, “because if it is, I really really like it and promise to make very good use of it and play with it every single day”.

“You always do”, he groaned as she began to stroke him with more purpose. “And no, this is not your graduation present. How could something that is already yours and which happens every morning be a graduation present?”

She merely examined him with a raised eyebrow, “Every morning?” That was true but the way he said it made it sound less special, “does that mean that you are bored?”

“Hell no!”

“Good”, she smirked, “although just to make sure”, she ducked down under the sheet to taste him.

“Oh fuck”, he tangled his fingers in her hair as her incredibly talented mouth began to tease him. Three years of practice had turned her into an expert although he still moved his hands down to the side of her face to massage her jaw slightly as she took him fully into her mouth and started to coordinate the stroking and sucking.

“Baby”, he moved the sheet so that he could watch her going down on him, that was a mistake. He almost came and had to screw his eyes shut, “that’s enough”, he gasped out but she paid him no heed, recognising his protest as one of selflessness but this was what she wanted … and Lex always strove to give her what she desired. She massaged his balls, caressing the space under his cock and with a shout he spilled into her mouth.

“That was nice”, she announced, sucking one of her fingers into her mouth once she had finished cleaning him up. she straddled his chest and watched as he came down from the cloud. He was pink and sweaty and if he had had hair then it would have been in a mess. “You are sexy first thing in the morning”, she smiled indulgently down at him.

“I try”, he just managed to get out, between incredibly deep breaths.

“And very cute”, she added for good measure as she watched him some more.

“Cute?” She knew how he felt about that particularly word.

She removed her next finger from her mouth but this time with a sucking sound and pop which made Lex’s cock twitch again valiantly, in spite of its recent exertion. Satisfied that she had his full attention, she repeated slowly and deliberately, “Cute”.

He growled. Grasping her hips. She wriggled against him. He could feel her wetness smearing against his hard stomach. “That is a very dangerous thing to say”.

Licking her swollen lips she appeared to consider this, “I don’t think so. Maybe once when you all big and powerful but now … I think that I am perfectly safe”. She shifted against him again.

With a smirk, he rolled them over, transferring his grip to her wrists to pin them above her head, causing her breasts to stand up and press against him. She wanted to moan and shifted against him but forced herself to maintain some semblance of calm.

“Are you sure about that?” He looked at her ravenously, as if he wanted to swallow her whole.

“Oh yes, everyone knows that you are whipped and”, Lex cut her off with a heated kiss.

“Oh fuck”, she whimpered against his mouth.

“What do you think now?” He asked, as he rubbed his nose against hers.

“Cute”, she said with a slow, seductive smile spreading her legs a little further allowing the flesh of her thighs to brush against his hips.

“I’ll give you cute”, he growled as he attacked the soft skin of throat.

“Oh, oh”, she whimpered, wishing thinking that she could think of something better to say. “Cute”.

He ravaged her breasts until she screamed and begged and thrashed around on the bed, only then did he deign to move on to her stomach and thighs. The earthy scent of her warm arousal was tempting him but he wanted her to recant first. “Still cute?”

“No”, she lied, her head thrashing from side to side, desperate for release now. Her fingers dug into the firm flesh of her ass, pulling her up to his mouth as it closed over her. With a long lick from bottom to top she came, her hands clenched in the expensive sheets. Lex probably should have given her time to get over that but he was feeling insulted and wanted to prove that he wasn’t cute.

He licked and sucked and nibbled her savagely, her hands digging into his shoulders, trying desperately to resist the urge to hold on to his head just in case she scratched him. “Oh God Lex please”, his mouth was wonderful – or devilish, she wasn’t sure which – but she needed more friction.

Lex crawled back up the length of her nubile body, dotting kisses along her soft skin as he went until he claimed her mouth in a ferocious display of masculine control which really should not have made her even wetter. She could taste herself on him, feel her juices dribbling on his chin, with anyone else she would have found is disgusting. “Say it”, he demanded, taking time to grab a pillow, wiping his face before throwing it across the room.

“Say what?” Chloe pretended not to know what he was talking about.

“You figure it out”, he hand travelled down her stomach but stayed there.

“Please Lex”.

The smile which took hold of his mouth was pure evil.

She couldn’t resist him when he was like this. Well, actually, she couldn’t resist him at any time. It really was becoming quite annoying.

Chloe grasped his face in her hands and pulled him back into another kiss, even more heated than the last. “I love you so much”, she whispered, “and I find you extremely sexy, charismatic, intelligent and a hundred other things but my darling … you are cute. And there is nothing that you can do about it”. She smiled up at him. “Now, if you would be very kind”, she craned her neck up so that she could whisper seductively in his ear about exactly what she wanted him to do to her.

He groaned but gave in, he couldn’t hold out on her. He caressed her slick folds for a second before slipping his fingers into her while pressing his thumb against her clit and circling it firmly.

Chloe shoved her first in her mouth, trying to muffle her cries of delight. Lex flipped her over so that she could bury her face into the pillow which had already been rather abused the night before. Lex grinned down at the sight before him. Her hair was tangled and sticking up in the oddest way. Her long lean back was stretched out as her clung onto the pillow. Her perfectly rounded bottom was thrust up, wriggling shamelessly before him as she strove to get the most friction she possibly could. He would even have been able to catch a glimpse of her glistening pussy had his hand not been covering it.

He rotated his wrist slightly and heard her swearing into the pillow, her ass pushing up. He could still make out of the faint marks of his fingers against her soft flesh there and would have liked to give her another squeeze but thanks to their change in positions couldn’t if he wanted to give her maximum pleasure. Feeling almost selfless for leaving her ass alone, he slipped his other hand around her side and under her body so that he could flick her clit as he continued to fucked her with his fingers.

She was gasping and begging him to take her but, still feeling that his pride had been hurt from the cute comment, Lex decided that she had to wait and insisted on bringing her to climax once more with his hand before slipping his once again hard length inside her slick opening. Chloe wasn’t sure that the pillow was going to be enough to stop her from being heard all over the hotel but at that moment she didn’t care. He pounded into her, even after three years unable to believe that she was really his.

“I love you so much baby”.

Chloe made some noise against the pillow which he took to mean that she felt the same way.

~*~

Gabe sat next to Lex in the front row of the audience as they waited for Chloe to take to the stage.

“I didn’t get the chance to speak to you last night, did you get in alright?” Lex wondered.

“Yes, yes the flight was good thanks”, Gabe said, he had deliberately stayed out of the young couple’s way the night before as he knew that it would be a stressful time moving out of the house which they had shared for three years, “How did Chloe take the move?”

“Well, I think”, Lex tried to think about it, he had been worried that she might take it hard too but she had seemed alright. “She has been acting a little strangely but that is probably just stress, I mean she did get a BA, MA and PhD in the time it takes most people to just get a BA and said that she wanted to go back to Smallville”.

“My baby is special”, Gabe bragged. That was one of Lex’s best features in his opinion, he could brag about Chloe for hours on end without Lex getting bored … not that it would have stopped him if he had.

“No arguments from me”, Gabe agreed. He didn’t mention that it must have been difficult for her to sleep if the rumours circulating around the hotel they were staying at about some horney couple screwing all night like and screaming the place down where true. Honestly, his poor little Chloe Bear could have been disturbed.

“She looks beautiful”, Lex smiled as he caught sight of Chloe in the long line of students to the side of the stage, waiting to receive their diplomas.

“Once again, I have to agree with you”, Gabe acknowledged. Chloe was wearing a dark blue cap and gown like everyone else but on her it seemed to make her hair and skin glow almost ethereally. She had always been gorgeous but over the last few years … there were simply no words. She had blossomed into the perfect young lady and for three years had worn a habitual grin which was brighter than the sun. She waved enthusiastically at them and both men waved back, naturally assuming that he was the one she was waving to.

“So”, Gabe struck up the conversation again, “how are you going to like moving back home?”

“Where ever Chloe is, I’m happy”, Lex said, “and I can run Luthor Corp from anywhere”.

They continued to talk as other lesser students walked up to collect their diplomas.

“You know, this would go a lot quicker if they would just get rid of the others”, Gabe joked.

“I did suggest it but they said something about other people’s rights, or some guff like that”, Lex grumbled.

Gabe laughed. “Damn those other people. Oh, here she comes. Shut up Lex”.

Chloe was radiant as she floated onto the stage, the image of perfection now with every trace of childhood erased from her as she collected her three diplomas, shook hands, and then turned to look directly at her boyfriend and father and their entire recording team. They waved back overly enthusiastically.

She descended the steps without a single mishap and stood to the side with the rest of her group of graduates, looking slightly out of place as they were PhD students and she spent most of her time with the BA and MA crowd. It was terrible for them to keep seated until the very end, but they just about managed it then charged over to congratulate her yet again.

After spending about half an hour hugging her and telling her how proud they were of her they let her go, took hundreds of pictures, hugged her again and then took her out for an incredibly overpriced meal where Chloe almost bounced out of her chair. Some other people she knew were there and she introduced everyone to her father and Lex – even though most of them had seen the famous billionaire wandering around with her.

“You are extremely excited”, Lex said, smiling at her good naturedly.

Chloe just gave him a huge smile, “Well why wouldn’t I? I have graduated, I have a loving father who I am going to see a lot more of soon and a wonderful”, she paused for a second, “boyfriend”.

“Well, I can’t argue with that”, he winked.

She reached out and placed her hand over his. Lex smiled at her, enjoying the closeness but not understanding why her eyes seemed to hold a question of which he was completely ignorant.

Chloe cocked her head to the side in a silent question and Lex furrowed his brow in confusion, he was about to ask what she was doing when she seemed to snap out of it and retracted her hand and changed the topic of conversation. He would have been afraid that she was upset or offended about something had she not smiled at him and brushed her leg against his under the table. It must just have been his imagination.

After that everything went well although Chloe seemed a little more reserved. Gabe had to get back to Smallville that night so he hugged his beloved daughter so tightly that Lex joked that some Chloe essence might come out for him to take back home with him.

“I will have the real thing tomorrow”, Gabe reminded him, giving his baby kiss on the forehead before clapping Lex on the shoulder. “Good night, I’m off now so I will wish you both a pleasant evening and sweet dreams”.

They said their goodbyes and all appeared to be tranquil.

“Alright, what is it?” Lex asked as soon as they were back in their suite with the door closed behind them.

Chloe looked over at him in mild confusion, “What are you talking about?” She hadn’t thought that she had been acting oddly.

“You hardly said a word after lunch which I have to tell you sweetheart, is rather strange for you. Normally you natter my ear off”, he said sitting down on their bed and holding his arm out for her so that she could sit on his lap. “So come on, out with it, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong”, she didn’t take offence at the idea that she spoke too much.

“Chloe”, he stroked her hair, “whatever it is you can tell me. Are you just tired or are you sad because we are leaving our house? We don’t have to move if you don’t want to. Do you want to stay here?”

“No, Smallville is the right place for us”, she assured him giving him a kiss on the cheek but then getting up, assuming that that meant that the conversation was over now that she had put that silly idea of his to rest.

“Then what is it?” He snapped; he wasn’t good at the wheedling information out of his girlfriend without losing his patience. If there was a problem – and there clearly was – she should just come out and tell him.

Chloe gave a sigh; she hated it when he snapped at her even though she knew that he didn’t mean it. Well, he wanted the truth then she would give it to him. “You said that you weren’t going to leave me so why aren’t we starting our life together properly? Lex, are you going to marry me or not and I am warning you that the answer no, will end up with you being in a great deal of pain”.

Lex stared at her in confusion for a few seconds, “You are being weird with me because I haven’t asked you to marry me?” Suddenly it all clicked, she had thought that he was going to propose over lunch with her father. He winced, how unoriginal. Then he got angry. Honestly, couldn’t she just have come out and said that earlier. If he had known that that was what she had been hoping for then he would have given it to her. Hadn’t they been together long enough for her to tell him what she wanted?

“You know what Chloe? You are a pain in the ass! You are … and clearly you are not as good an investigative reporter as you think”, he moved to the in-room safe and pulled out something before tossing it to her.

Her jaw dropped, as she held the small, velvet, engagement ring sized box in her hand. Unable to believe that this was really happening to snapped the top open, just to check. It was the most gorgeous piece of jewellery she had ever seen. A large oval diamond sat in a platinum band surrounded by smaller stones and intricate engravings. Still hardly able to believe her eyes she picked it up in shaking fingers and turned it over, reading the inscription inside. Tears sprang to her eyes and she hated herself for being so sentimental and mushy.

“I was going to give this to you when we got home”, he moved closer until he was standing in front of her, his voice warm and hypnotic. “In a romantic setting, with soft candle light, in the bed we first made love with champagne and roses and soft music”. His tone changed. “It was going to be fucking romantic damn it”.

“I’m sure that it was. But this is more in keeping for us, isn’t it?” She teased, not feeling a single hint of remorse that she had ruined his surprise as it meant that they were engaged earlier than they would have been with his method.

“Yeah”, he grinned until he realised that she hadn’t actually said yes yet. “You’re answer had better be yes or I’m not letting you out of this bedroom”.

“Not really sure that that is an incentive to, oh”, she moaned as nuzzled her neck. “Do you really need to hear the words?” He nodded against her soft throat, hating himself for being so needy.

“Alright then”, she ran her hands over his scalp, “yes”, she whispered. “In fact, prepare yourself for a great deal of mushiness that will make you extremely uncomfortable”.

“Oh, you would be surprised what I can put up with for you”, he grinned as he sat down on the bed and pulled her to stand in front of him so that he could capture her lips in a slow, languid kiss.

“I love you so much Lex”, she moaned as she pushed him back against the bed and crawled up his body. Lex resisted long enough to slip the ring onto her finger but then gave in, with a throaty, “I love you too”. He wondered if he said that enough but as he saw the look in her eyes, he knew that she knew either way.

A/N: I am on a diet which means no sugar so I need reviews more than ever.

NS Full Member

Oh this is great. Chloe and Lex is getting marry. Maybe there will have a nice wedding at the mansion in Smallville.

A/N: Thank-you trckyrcky for still reading. Sorry, not in the mansion but they are getting married.

*Epilogue*

The opulent Los Angeles Hotel hummed with activity as preparations for the largest wedding of the year continued, even as the sun set casting a soft light over the glistening sea and the few people who were lucky enough to still be lounging around. The air was warm and perfumed with the vases of red and white roses which were scattered about the place; it was the perfect evening for a romantic interlude.

One man who appeared to be taking advantage of the ambience was the famous billionaire groom-to-be who sat out on the patio, his white shirt flapping slightly in the breeze, sipping wine and listening as the gorgeous woman opposite spoke about the preparations for the wedding.

Even the staff, who were still hurrying from one place to the other being worked to death by her, could not help but pause to stare at her. She was simply the kind of woman who drew men’s attention but Lex Luthor – in spite of the fact that he was known for being jealous, possessive temper – seemed unconcerned. A fact which most passers-by put down to the fact that she was so clearly infatuated with him that he didn’t need to get jealous.

Her eyes were devouring him as she spoke of the flower arrangements, the importance of marriage and how it meant the end of all other relationships with women. She teased him: wouldn’t he like to have one last fling?

His rich laugh resonated. “I am pretty happy with what I have”. That was the understatement of the decade.

She licked her ruby red lips slowly and seductively, ready to purr several naughty suggestions for how they could pass the time but did not get the chance as one of the hotel staff came over – looking decidedly nervous – to double check that she was pleased with their work for that day.

“Yes”, Lex’s companion assured them, returning her attention to the billionaire she smiled knowingly, “Your future bride will be delighted”.

“I certainly hope so”, he looked meaningfully at the brunette sitting opposite him.

Chloe breezed down the steps out into the garden in search of her future husband. It had taken her ages to slip passed all of the guards and hotel staff who were in the employ of their wedding planner and who were under strict orders not to allow Chloe near her groom until the ceremony as it was bad luck.

“Bad luck”, Chloe muttered under her breath. “The only bad luck will be her hair getting pulled out if I don’t get my Lex fix soon”. She hadn’t been cuddled for a full ten hours and was understandably cranky.

Scanning the area and smirked as she caught sight of a familiar bald head. She was just deciding whether it would be too clichéd to come up behind him, cover his eyes and whisper ‘guess who’ and whether she cared, when she saw something which made her blood boil.

Their wedding planner was very obviously coming on to him, placing her hand on his knee and squeezing gently. Chloe spun around on her heel and stormed back into the hotel before anyone could see her. She dodged back through the hotel stopping only to talk to one of the maids who handed her the key to Lex’s room.

As Chloe allowed herself in and promptly began to hunt around in his draws she did not feel the slightest hint of remorse, which was why it was all the more strange that she almost jumped out of her skin when she heard the door opening, long before she was expecting to, and an amused voice asking, “What are you up to Chloe?”

“Going through your things, what does it look like?” She bent over once more and continued her search.

He smiled at her warmly at her – or to be more precise, at her delectable rear as it wriggled as she snooped. Resisting the urge to give in a friendly swat, he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. “Are you going to tell me what you are doing here and what are you looking for?”

“I wanted to arrange a surprise for you”, she grinned, not taking offense as she knew that he was always happy to see her. Very happy to see her, she pushed her ass back into his burgeoning erection. Hmm, that was fast even for Lex, he must have been thinking her about her earlier. She had known that those naughty text messages were a good idea.

“Well you managed it”, he groaned and moved his hips against her firm, denim clad behind.

“I know that it is bad luck to see the bride before the wedding but as long as you close your eyes we should be fine”, she announced, finally giving up on trying to find his handcuffs. She straightened and turned around enough to wrap her arms around him and kissed him.

“Umm”, he purred as he began to nuzzle her neck, “this was a very nice surprised”, she pressed her hip against him, “very very nice”.

“Yeah, well I couldn’t be expected to be without you all day, I went to find you”, she ran her nails down his back. “We might need to find a new wedding planner”.

Lex swallowed as he realised what Chloe had seen. He wondered if he should try to explain himself but then guessed by the fact that she was grabbing his ass that she was alright with it. Or rather, she was clearly annoyed but not with him. Knowing that he was not in trouble, he continued to nuzzle and agreed, “Whatever you want baby”.

Chloe smirked, “That sounds promising”.

“Such a dirty mind”, he nibbled her ear. “You are sure that this isn’t bad luck?”

“Only if you can see me”, Chloe reached over and pulled the curtains closed.

“That will work”, Lex grinned and helped, plunge the room into darkness although he thought that it was a shame that he wasn’t going to be able to see her as they made love. “Hey, where are you?” He complained as he made his way back in the direction he knew her to be in.

“Over here”, Chloe tried to make her way back. “Is it just me or it is really weird without lights on?”

“No, it’s not just you but we will make it work”, he vowed as he finally got his hands on her. Lex was never deterred from getting what he wanted, and he really wanted her.

“I am not sure that you should use the word work in this circumstance”, she teased him.

“Yeah yeah”, he ran his hands along her body, making her shudder. “By the way”, he remembered something, “what was it you were looking for?”

“Your handcuffs, the pink fluffy ones”, Chloe said, “I couldn’t find them but we always take them when we go on holiday”.

Lex laughed, “Yes, they are in my overnight bag for the honeymoon. Do you want me to try to find them?”

“No, it’s okay”, Chloe said, “I just felt odd not knowing where they were, especially after the last time that we were in California”.

“Yeah, we probably should have done something in Napa Valley other than staying in bed all way and doing a personal wine tasting”, he smiled at the memory.

“I don’t know, I thought that it went rather well”, Chloe said, yanking him back down onto the bed.

~*~

A few hours later they laid there basking in the afterglow of a particularly good romp, they snuggled up together.

“I still can’t believe that you have put up with me for this long”, Lex sighed contentedly.

“Yeah, you are hard to deal with especially since we got engaged”, she smiled over at him, even though she knew that he couldn’t see her.

“You think that I have been clingy in the last six months?”

“No more than usual”, she giggled patting his arm. “Just even more horney”.

“That’s true”, he agreed.

“I still can’t believe that you wanted to make love in every single room of the house as a method of deciding on the décor”, Chloe remembered their first week as a newly engaged couple.

“I don’t remember hearing you complain”, he kissed her cheek, “besides it gives you a whole different perspective on the room”.

“Good point”, she agreed.

“So, what does the wedding rule book say about fucking the bride to be senseless several times before the wedding?” Lex inquired, even as his hand travelled lower.

“Oh, it is required”, Chloe assured him. “You know, just to check that the groom is up to the task”.

She leant over to kiss her soon to be husband once more as he began to stroke her intimately when they heard a terrible shrieking sound from outside.

“What on earth was that?” Lex wondered.

“I haven’t the slightest idea”, Chloe said innocently. A little too innocently.

“Chloe”, he growled her name as he straddled her waist and pinned her wrists above her head. “Why do I get the feeling that might have had something to do with it?”

“Well”, she drew out the word, lowering her lashes even though it was rather pointless given that the room was pitch black, “I may have seen you talking to another girl”.

“What did you do to her?” He wondered, stroking the sensitive inside her wrists with his thumbs, he knew Chloe’s possessive streak. She had been famed for it, even before they had got together.

“I might have paid someone to drop itching powder down the back of her dress”, Chloe admitted, with a wicked smile.

“That wasn’t very nice of you”, he pretended to scold her as he began to tease her again.

“True, but she really should have known that you were mine. Did I not make it quite clear that you are only for me now? I really thought that I had”, she responded to his skilful touch.

“I think that I got the message”.

The End

NS Full Member

Oh that is funny that Chloe drop itching powder down the wedding planner's dress. I'm just happy to see that Chloe and Lex will be married and living happily ever after.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information