+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Much Ado About Smallville (NC-17) Completed 3rd August 2013

NS Full Member

Re: Much Ado About Smallville (NC-17) Updated 14th May 2013

Oh, I hate that I got busy and finally got the chance to come back and catch up on everything I miss. This is great. I love it that Gabe allows Lex to move into Chloe's room. Can't wait to see what happen next.

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

A/N: Sorry, weird couple of days so no updates. Here is a big-ish one for you. But is pure smut, no plot whatsoever.

Chapter Thirty

“Your ex?” Lex repeated, his eyes narrowing. She couldn’t be hinting at what he thought she was hinting, could she?

“Yes, my ex”, Chloe repeated, sounding a little less sure this time. Her eyes flickered from his face to the side and then back again. She wasn’t entirely sure what she had been expecting, but not this. She had thought that Lex would have had more of a reaction, maybe even smiled or something. Telling herself off for being such a wimp, she forced herself to stare straight into his eyes, trying to read his reaction and figure him out. She really hoped that he wasn’t going to be disgusted with her, which was an option which had not even occurred to her before.

Lex was shocked. He had been fairly certain that he must have been hearing things the first time, but he had certainly heard her correctly the second. He swallowed and gave her a searching look to which she responded with the tiniest of nods.

Wow. Of all of the things he that he thought she might say, that had not even been on the list. He was definitely on board with the idea. He wanted to smile and kiss her and hug her and stroke her hair and promise her that he wouldn’t hurt her but stopped himself. She had just broken a rule, that isn’t how he was supposed to react and she knew that he wouldn’t hurt her, if she had had any doubts then she wouldn’t have brought the subject up. She had to be the only person who would instinctively trust him that much, his heart swelled and he remembered the gift he had brought her while she was distracted in Metropolis and which was currently burning a hole in his pocket.

Lex pulled back, which Chloe concluded meant that she was disgusted with her. She cringed and shut her eyes, she couldn’t believe that she had screwed up their relationship so early on. She had really thought that he might be okay with this after all he had mentioned spanking more than once. She opened her mouth to tell him that it had all just been a joke when Lex pulled her up gently by the wrists which he still held and said in a silky voice, “You know the rules, don’t you Chloe?”

Slowly her eyes fluttered open, “What?” She was confused. His thumbs ran along the sensitive insides of her wrists, driving her crazy.

“I said, you know the rules, don’t you Chloe?” He repeated in the same voice which made her want to squirm, so she did. His heated gaze remained trained on her face.

Chloe grinned as the penny dropped and she realised that he wasn’t mad at all, “Yes”, she agreed, “I know the rules”.

“I wouldn’t look so happy about that if I were you”, he advised as he continued to hold her in place. “As you appear to have broken one of them”.

“Yes”, Chloe agreed, feeling herself blush. His hands felt very large around her slender wrists and the reality of the situation started to dawn on her, although there was no way that she was backing down.

“And the punishment for such misconduct was?” He prompted her, enjoying the way that she flushed. It was adorable.

Chloe blushed to the roots of her hair, “I … um …”

“Come on Chloe, you broke the rules, you just cheated at cards and have been a brat for many years, we both know what you deserve and are going to get”, he smirked at her, “you should at least be able to say it”.

“I … The punishment for breaking your rules”, she started, trying not to wriggle until her gaze.

“Go on”.

“Is”, she paused, for Pete’s sake she was being ridiculous, it was just a word. And she had asked for it, just not in so many words. “A spanking”. She finally managed to get out and coloured up even more as she did so.

Lex nodded, “Quite right”, he placed her hands on his shoulders and ran his hands up along her arms, “A good”, over her shoulders, “long”, down her back, “hard”, he cupped her bottom, “spanking”, he pulled her to him so that she was straddling his crotch. She could feel his hardness already and hated to admit it but her panties were already getting damp.

“Repeat”, he ordered her.

She buried her head in the crook of his neck but did as she was told, “A good, long, hard”, her voice cracked slightly, “spanking”, she ground against him helplessly as she felt him harden at her words.

“Nice to know that you were paying attention”, he gave her a squeeze. She trembled slightly and he couldn’t help but tease her a little more. “I really am surprised at you Chloe, you know the rules”, he purred. “I would have thought that you would have thought before you did something silly like mentioning your ex, knowing that such naughtiness would end up with you being held across my knee, completely at my mercy, your sweet flesh exposed, your ass tilted up just begging to be spanked”, he slipped his hands underneath her skirt to caress her soft skin.

She groaned and rocked her hips against him. Damn, his words, the thought of him doing those things to her really shouldn’t be turning her on this much.

Lex let out a noise as well and gave her derriere a hearty smack which caused her to gasp, but she couldn’t stop her hips moving. The sting travelled right to her centre, and as his skilled fingers rubbed the flesh better she let out a little whimper and ground against him with greater vigour which earned her another slap to the other cheek. She bucked this time.

“Stop that”, he ordered harshly, he really didn’t want to come in his pants. To make up for his tone, as one hand continued to squeeze her behind the other tangled itself in her hair puling it gently away from her neck causing yet another tug between her legs, she ground against him again. “No you want to hear a secret?” He asked, in the dangerous silky voice again.

She made a sound of agreement against his neck.

His breath caressed her ear, making her shiver as he whispered, “I intend to punish you very thoroughly. In fact, I intend on punishing you so thoroughly that you never think about your ex again. It is what you deserve for being so naughty. But, I’m not going to be sorry about it”.

She hadn’t imagined that he would be but still hearing him say it made her heart beat more quickly.

“On the contrary I am going to enjoy giving your naughty behind every single swat”, he gave her a squeeze and she wriggled against him again, “Although I imagine that you have already worked that out, haven’t you? You feel what the thought of you does to me?”

Chloe nodded, her head still buried in his neck.

“But you see this is a problem”, he continued.

She didn’t think that it felt like a problem to her, in fact on the contrary it felt very good to her especially where it was - the only real problem as far as she was concerned where the layers of fabrics between them.

“Because I’m not supposed to be the one being punished by this, am I?” Lex asked, although they both knew that the whole point of this was a great deal of pleasure for the both of them.

“No, Lex”, she agreed, having got the idea of where this was going. She squeezed her hand in between the two of them and began to open his trousers.

With a smile Lex let her go so that she could have more room to work with. She made quick work of getting him out of his constraints and starting to stroke him.

“I wouldn’t advise teasing”, he said trying to keep his voice sounding hard when all he really wanted to do right then she was kiss her and make love to her … then slip her over, spank her silly and fuck her again until she screamed.

“No Lex, I won’t tease”, she said, quickening her pace. Since she and Lex had got together she had applied herself to her research, reading every magazine she could get her hands on which had anything to do with ways to drive a man insane. She had learnt quite a few things from her reading, and managed to get a rhythm going very quickly this time – it helped that she was no longer even the slightest bit afraid of it. She grinned as she looked up from her task to study his face, he was amazing. He looked at her with such awe and attention even as his face began to become distorted with pleasure; it made her feel very powerful.

“Don’t go getting any ideas”, he warned her, trying to sound strict, “whatever you do you are still getting a punished”. From the look on her face, he was actually willing to bet that she would complain if he let her off the hook now … which was good as he had absolutely no intention of doing so however good was she getting at jerking him off.

Determined to see if Lex was a man of his word – she hoped and trusted that he was – Chloe dipped her head down and took him into her mouth.

“Oh fuck yes”, he groaned, his cupped the back of her head and held her where he needed her, “Oh fuck yes Chloe”.

Chloe licked and sucked and massaged and did everything she could remember reading about in Cosmo and it wasn’t long before he came in her mouth, this time she managed to swallow everything – just about - and once she had cleaned him off and tucked him back into his trousers, she sat back grinning proudly.

Lex offered her some Ribena as his body started to calm down from the sensations and he could begin to think straight again.

Chloe accepted her beverage, raised it to him in a mock tribute and then drank it down. When she had finished she looked at him as a powerful queen looks at her vanquished enemy.

“Chloe”, he said softly.

“Yes Lex?” She batted her eyelashes.

“Get in the corner”, he voice was commanding and dangerous and it sent a thrill straight to one very particular part of her anatomy.

“The corner?” She repeated dumbly. She hadn’t really expected him to give in, her look had been meant to taunt him. She still fully expected to be spanked so why would he be sending her to the corner? Had she done something wrong? When he had talked about spanking her before, across his knee had been mentioned.

“Yes Chloe, get into the corner now”, he ordered her. She responded to his tone and this time was on her feet before she had even realised what the order had been. “Like you had me the other day”, he explained and nodded to the corner he meant, realising that she hadn’t quite understood where his train of thought was headed.

“Okay”, she croaked as she thought of how he had looked and realised that he was going to spank her after all, just against the wall. She turned around slowly, suddenly very aware of Lex’s eyes on her body, or on one very particular part of her body at least. She didn’t think that she had ever been quite so aware of her bottom before. Her legs felt weak and heavy as she forced them to carry her into the corner. This was what she had wanted and she trusted him, but she was suddenly a little nervous his hands were very large after all. She was just about to place her hands on the wall when he gave his second order.

“No, on second thoughts come back over here for a minute”, he told her.

Chloe turned and trotted back over to him wondering if he had decided to spank her across his knee instead. She wasn’t sure which one she would prefer, being closer to Lex sounded nicer and she had imagined it across his knee but she wouldn’t be so exposed against the wall.

“You cheated at cards”, he reminded her.

“Maybe a little”, there didn’t seem to be much point in denying it now.

“So strip”, he smiled triumphantly.

Chloe stared at him for a few seconds, suddenly feeling very shy, she pressed one foot down on top of the other.

“Baby, we don’t have to do this if you don’t want to”, Lex offered, breaking out of his role for a second. He reached out to hold her but she jumped back and pulled her top off and tossed it over his head.

He chuckled as he removed it just in time to see her shimming out of her denim mini skirt, “Very nice. Now the bra but leave the thong on”.

As Chloe removed her bra lacy bra it was all that Lex could do to stop himself from jumping on her. She had perfect breasts, he hoped that they understood why he wasn’t immediately caressing them and didn’t think that he had got tired of them. He focused his attention a little lower down and wondered where she had found such skimpy underwear, there was hardly anything to it.

He reached out and grasped her hips to bring her closer to him and gave her stomach a kiss, “You’re gorgeous”, he informed her huskily, “now back into the corner with you”, he tried to sound stern and to hide his groan as he saw her turn around and walk away dressed in only a thong. It was a good job that he had only just come or he would have been hard again.

She deliberately swayed her hips as she went to the corner and braced her hands against the wall and positioned herself as she had made Lex do. She blushed slightly; she could only imagine what she must look like. Oh well, she was sure that Lex would appreciate it.

Lex forced himself to take his time as he went to close the doors onto the balcony and lock the main door as well. He knew that anticipation was half of the fun so he was determined to drag this out for her. He wanted her panting and begging him by the end of this.

“You are so beautiful”, he murmured in her ear, as he stood right behind her and ran his hands down along the sides of her torso, “so utterly gorgeous”.

She moaned slightly.

He moved his hands up along her taunt midriff to cup her breasts. She moaned again.

“Perfect”, he groaned as he squeezed her, she pushed back further into his crotch. “Tease”, he growled. “I guess that you really do need a spanking”, he nuzzled her ear, continuing to enjoy the feel of her and pinched her nipples drawing a throaty “yes” from her.

He grinned and briefly fingered the present in his pocket, considered it but decided to leave it for later.

Lex took a step backwards and grinned as he heard her grumble of complaint and watched as her bottom still tried to reach out to rub against him. Unable to resist he gave it a firm swat. She moaned.

“Interesting”, he thought to himself and repeated the procedure with only a little more force and received the same moan. He ran caressed the two faint handprints on her pale skin and listened to the interesting noises she had started to make. Yes, she could definitely take quite a bit more of the same treatment.

“Please Lex”, she whimpered.

With a smirk he landed two significantly harder spanks a little lower down.

Chloe gasped each time and then whirled around and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard, she wanted him. Lex’s eyes went wide with surprise at her response to him but kissed her back hungrily, they would probably have ended up on the bed and at it like rabbits, all thought of punishment forgotten if he had not heard Chloe moaning in passion “so much better than others”. That brought Lex back to reality with a thud, and he thought that it was only fair the he did the same for her.

His palm came down against her lush curve of her ass hard. She damned lucky that he knew she only meant that he was a better kisser.

“Lex”, she squeaked, as she pulled back in surprise.

“What are you doing?” He asked, “I didn’t give you permission to get out of the corner”.

She looked genuinely confused, “But you gave me four spanks. That was what you got in the bathroom”.

He smirked. “That is because you decided to give me that many. You on the other hand have been far naughtier”, he whispered into her ear, “and consequently are going to be punished far more soundly”, he took her hand and led her over to the bed, “Now let’s see. Cheating at cards, mentioning your ex TWICE, getting out of the corner, clearly not taking your punishment seriously enough”.

Chloe felt her knees going weak again.

Lex kept hold of her hand as he sat on the bed and tugged her gently towards him. He kept his eyes on her face, if there was even the slightest trace of fear in her eyes then he would stop, but he didn’t see that. She was biting her bottom lip, but she looked … interested. Her cheeks were flushed, her pupils were dilated, her nipples were hard and she was pressing her thighs together as if desperate quell the throbbing between her legs.

“Come on”, he helped her patted his lap.

“Okay”, she whispered, her eyes focused on his large, strong, capable looking hands.

Lex grinned and helped her across his knee.

Her breathing accelerated, her legs turned to jelly, she was lightheaded, but her thighs were getting progressively wetter. She allowed herself to be put across his knees, Lex made sure that her torso was supported by the bed and her head was laid down comfortably.

He moved her hips slightly so that her bottom was positioned perfectly over his knee and stroked his hand soothingly down her back before wrapping his arms around her waist. It felt oddly comforting considering her position.

“Now Chloe I hope that you are taking this seriously”, he said as he caressed her bottom, then her inner thighs before brushing his fingers up to touch the centre of her moist panties.

“I am”, she said trying to sound unbothered by him.

“Good”, he slipped a finger beneath the material to rub the swollen flesh. He knew that it was as the result of her being wrestled on the bed, sucking him off and being felt up but he decided to tease her anyway, “This is supposed to be a punishment you know. You aren’t supposed to enjoy this”. ‘Quite so much’, he added mentally.

“Okay, I’ll try not to enjoy it too arghh much”, he had circled her clit, her legs clamped shut over his hand, trying to keep it in place. With an evil grin, and a small amount of efforts and wriggling, he removed his hand only to see hers come sneaking back. He raised an eyebrow. She really was in need of a rather sound spanking; she was so exceedingly naughty.

He grasped her wrist and put it back up where it was supposed to be (clinging to the bedspread), where it wouldn’t possibly get slapped by mistake, and then gave her delicious behind ten firm swats each eliciting a gasp and wriggle.

“Keep your hands out of the way”, he advised her before he began to massage her gently; he didn’t want to wear her out, not that that seemed likely considering her reaction. Chloe was definitely enjoying this so far. He rubbed her until he saw her leg’s parting, anxious for his touch.

“Please Lex”, she panted.

Pretending to misunderstand what she was asking for he began to spank her lightly again, making sure to cover her from the top of her bottom to her upper thighs before caressing her until she was trying to push herself into his hand, then tickled her until she was wriggling, then teasing her clit for a few seconds before going back to spanking her, a little bit more firmly each time.

Chloe barely made it through five sessions of this before she was on the verge of coming. It was too much for her, not the spanking, that was fine. Lex was barely tapping her, just enough to ensure that enough blood was flowing for when he began to torture her. He was giving her so much, but not enough to get her off. She wished that he would actually spank her a little harder – as fucking her didn’t seem to be on the menu –; maybe that would help.

“Please”, she whimpered, trying desperately to rub herself against his knee, she only needed the tiniest amount of friction and …

“Back to the corner”, Lex said, lifting her hips to deprive her of the sensations she needed.

She let out a sob. She had been so very close.

“Please Lex”, she whimpered, as he stood up making sure that she was steady on her feet and helped her over to the corner.

“It’s alright”, he pretended to console her as he surveyed her bottom and double checked that it was only the palest shade of pink, perfect for stage two. “It’s all over now … as long as you can be good”.

“Good?” Chloe wondered.

“Yes, good. I know that it is a foreign concept to you but just a little more quiet, still corner time and then we can have sex”, he offered, knowing full well that she would never manage it.

“Oh”, her ears pricked up at the word sex. “I can be quiet, I can be good, I can be still, I can … oh fuck yes”.

Lex’s hands were on her breasts, firmly massaging them and twisting her nipples. Her ass was immediately thrust back and rubbing against his crotch having apparently developed a mind of its own.

“Such a naughty girl”, he grinned, “but don’t worry, I’ll give you a second chance and I promise that I won’t touch you this time”, he gave her milky orbs a parting squeeze. “All you have to do is stay strong for one minute”.

“One minute and you promise no touching”, she sounded suspicious. There was no way that he would make it that easy for her.

“One minute and I promise that I will not touch you, scouts honour”, he stood behind her so that his breath was still tickling her neck. She kept her hands braced against the wall and closed her eyes and grit her teeth. She could stand this, he was so close to her and she could feel his breath on her but she could be strong. She started to count back from 60, 59, she heard him moving away, then coming back and then something whirring.

Lex grabbed a pillow from Chloe’s bed and placed it on the desk so he was ready for the next step before pulling the gift he had brought for her out of his pocket and turning it on to its lowest setting. He would have loved to have taken his time teasing her with it – hell, he would have loved to tie her to the bed and made an afternoon of it - but he didn’t have that much time to break her, but he was determined.

He reached around in front of her and rolled the present around her tummy button and watched as her muscles tensed. He smirked. Up it went over her breasts.

50, 49 Chloe tried to focus on counting rather than on the cool, smooth, vibrating object which Lex was wielding on his nipples. She bit her lip. She would be good, still and quiet. She would not be broken. It was getting so that she could barely stand it she was sure that it she was going to move when thankfully it moved. It was on her shoulder, traveling down her back, 31, 30, 29. Oh fuck. It removed down the crack of her ass, teasing her smaller opening, she started to pant and then it moved passed her slick opening and then. Chloe screamed.

“Only ten seconds to go Chloe”, Lex tutted, “I’ll give you a third chance, just stay still for the …”

She couldn’t manage it - he knew that she wouldn’t be able to -, he had started to push the vibrator into her and she had pushed back.

“Naughty girl”, he tisked as he continued to slowly slide it in and out of her, until it was all of the way in and she was shaking slightly, covered in a faint layer of perspiration. He made sure that the panties were back in place so that it would stay inside her for the duration of the punishment – although the way that her muscles were clinging to it he doubted that it would have been much of a problem.

“Oh no, Lex, Please. Not like this. Please don’t leave me like this”, she begged. Her entire body was confused, her nipples were desperate for more attention, her pussy was clamped down around a foreign object which was refusing to move how she wanted it and her clit was throbbing.

“Alright come here”, he said, pulling her back so that she was pressed against him. He nipped and licked her earlobe in between speaking to her in a low voice. “I’ll give you a bit of attention before your next spanking”, he informed her. He wrapped one arm around her and thrust against her bum gently, his other hand snuck its way into her panties to circle her clit causing some very unladylike sounds to come out of her.

“Touch your breasts”, he ordered her.

Whimpering from the sensations, Chloe did as she was told – mostly as it was what she really wanted to do. She grasped her breasts, massaging them, tweaking her nipples.

“Pinch them”, his voice was thick. “I want them to be nice a hard”, he gave her a slight pinch, “see your desk”.

“Yes”, she breathed.

“I’m going to make your come”, in only a couple of seconds if the way that her body was beginning to tense was anything to go by, “and then I am going to bend you over that desk, your lovely breast pressed against it, your sweet bottom perfectly on display. I can hardly wait to hear you pleading and moaning as you try to keep still. How do you think that that cool wood will feel against your hard nipples?”

Chloe’s breath came in short pants as he toyed even more with her clit.

She squeezed her legs together; the sensations were getting far too much for her. Tears dribbled down her cheeks, as the pressure began to coil even more dramatically within her. She thought that she was about to die.

“I take it from your reaction that you think that you would enjoy that. Think that you will enjoy being punished as well? Having your pert backside spanked until”, he curled his fingers and Chloe was lost.

A scream ripped from her lungs and filled the room as she collapsed, powerless in the face of so much pure pleasure. It was the most powerful orgasm she had ever had, it even shocked Lex who supported her with the arm which was already around her waist, before removing his other hand from her panties and heaving her up enough that he could drape her across the desk.

Chloe slumped over the desk, unaware that she had even moved. She was breathing hard, tears trickling down her cheeks, her body shaking and sweaty as wave after wave of pleasure so intense that she almost couldn’t stand it broke over her,

Lex looked more than a little smug as he petted her and waited for her to calm down. It took several minutes before she was gulping in full breaths of air.

“Do you need something to drink? A rest?” He inquired mildly, not willing to continue until he was certain that she was ready.

“Nu uh, I’m fine”, she said as she tried to push herself up, her arms were shaky.

“Where do you think that you are going then?” He asked.

“Not going anywhere, just repositioning”, she said.

He smiled, she was right; she did need a little tweaking. He eased her over properly, making sure that her arms were folded so that her head could rest on them, her breasts were being pushed down as her back arched, her stomach and hips were protected by the pillow and her bottom was perfect.

“Damn”, he muttered to himself, the sight was delightful. There was just one thing that needed adjusting. He grinned as slipped her thong to the side, he began to move the vibrator in and out of her once again, watching as she began to whimper and move her hips, her breasts rocking against the desk. He tugged her thong up a little just to make sure that there was some stimulation on her clit. She moaned. He smirked. He couldn’t wait to hear her reaction to his next move. He turned the vibrator up to the next level.

Chloe cried out and Lex placed her thong back in place. Chloe pressed her thighs together desperately and wiggled her hips from side to side.

“My my you really are asking for it aren’t you”, he muttered, giving her a swat, being more careful that was strictly necessary. He didn’t think that she could be sore from earlier, he had barely been patting her, but he wanted to make sure.

“Clearly not loudly enough if that is all that you’ve got”, she teased, before she could think better of it. The next ten smacks, landing as they did across her exposed flesh proved that he had just been playing with her earlier. Each one had her bucking and gasping and to her extreme mortification begging and whimpering the word yes. She couldn’t help it. Every time that she moved in response to him her walls contracted more around the vibrator, her panties pulled against her clit and her nipples pushed against the desk. Her bottom smarted but Lex’s skilful massage soon dispelled even that until she was just warm and even more turned on that before.

“Spread your legs for me Chloe”, he ordered. She complied without thinking. Once again he slowly fucked her with the vibrator before, “Argh fuck”, she screeched. There was another level to the device.

Pleasure went coursing through her right to the very tips of her toes and fingers.

“I would rethink the use of profanity whilst in this position if I were you”, Lex suggested giving her another ten hard smacks, this time concentrated on the lower portion of her derriere, where she would have to place her weight when she sat. Slowly and methodically he covered the region making her buck and squirm. Oh. Oh. Oh fuck. Yes. Ergh. Ah. Ah. Ah. Lex. More. Her voice became needy and needier with each passing second and impact.

Lex was aware that there were only two more levels to go on the vibrator and that he would have to make the most of them. He grabbed a bottle of baby oil from Chloe’s dressing table and massaged it into her skin. Chloe moaned and begged in response, once again finding that the sting disappeared very quickly but the ache between her legs and the vibrations there only increased until she thought that she might actually be in danger of losing her mind.

This time when he grasped hold of the vibrator, he turned it up before he fucked her with it listening to her shouts as he had his way with her, being careful not to touch her clit. This was supposed to be a punishment – well kind of – after all.

Her toes curled in the soft carpet, her body was shaking, she was so close and then he stopped.

“Baby”, she gasped as her orgasm was so cruelly denied her.

He applied another layer of baby oil to her, which did absolutely nothing to lessen her need.

“You know that you really should be thanking me for being so kind”, he suggested.

“Thank-you”, she panted.

A harsh slap to each blushing cheek.

Ah. Oh Lex.

“Of course, I hear that baby oil or any moisture actually makes the sting far worse”, he added conversationally.

“Yeah, worse”, she said unable to think straight. Vibrations, massage, and spanking. All very VERY good.

“You want me to stop?”

“No”, she shook her head.

“Good, because you’ve got eight left I want you to remember not to be naughty in future … or at least never to think about other men again”, he raised her hips a little more. He rubbed her sit spot, it was just where she would feel him slapping against her when he fucked her which would be very soon the way she kept squirming.

He snapped his hand down against her, right on target and completely without warning.

“Oh fuck Lex”.

The next one was harder.

Oh fuck

A bevy.

Oh. Ah. Oh.

She knew that she shouldn’t have sworn. Damn he was strong. And lovely, he was applying more oil to her sore spot until she forgot that it had ever been treated harshly and stuck it out enjoying his hands even more. He smirked and gave her clit a little attention until she was close to losing it again.

He placed his hand on her lower back, forcing her down against the pillow, her back arching so that she was perfectly positioned as the last three spanks - which made her glad that he was not actually mad with her - rained down against her cherry pink flesh right in the perfect area to send jolts to her pussy.

Fuck me Lex. Please Fuck me Lex. Now!

His hands felt clumsy as he took hold of his newest toy for the final time and turned it up to its highest setting. He watched as it pushed her over the edge, straining his self-restraint in the process as he fucked her quickly and effectively with one hand and massaged her clit with the other one until she was screaming loudly enough to wake the dead. That was even better than her last one, not that she had time to consider it as he pulled the humming, slippery device from her and ripped off her thong before slamming into her.

Lex groaned. He had been hard for ages, it had been all that he could do to stop himself from ploughing into her since her first session, now he was done. He wanted to burry himself in her.

Chloe gripped the edge of her desk, trying to push back against him as much as possible, she wasn’t over her last dose of bone melting pleasure, and she could already feel the beginnings of the next tightening within her.

She tightened around him, delighting in the feel of him even more than his toy, even enjoying the way that he felt as he slapped against her sore skin as he drove into her. She was so glad that they had decided to do this; she would have to think of something really nice to do for him.

“Chloe, please baby”, he voice was on the verge of breaking, as was his restraint.

A giggle erupted from her. He had given her so many great orgasms that day and he still wanted to make sure that she had come before he did. She was such a lucky woman, as well as a naughty one apparently. “I’m good, Lex. Come Lex. Come for me now”, she panted out in between her grunts.

He gritted his teeth, her words almost made him snap but his pride was too strong. She needed to come first. He ground his thumb into her pushing her over the edge. Her muscles clamped around him ruthlessly, demanding that he come for her. Lex was powerless but to obey. He roared as he spilled his seed into her and her muscles milked every last bit of his come.

“Oh fuck”, they complained in unison, “we forgot the condom”.

Oh fuck! They forgot the condom!!
    But there are pills for after, so... no worries.

Ok, I oficially need a cold shower after this. Or a boyfriend.
    Or.. Lex lol

NS Full Member

Oh no, if Chloe gets pregnant, will Gabe go after Lex with a shot gun? I'm sure Gabe is happy they are together but I'm sure he never meant for Lex to knock up Chloe.

NS Full Member

It has been a while and I was wondering if this fic is finish since Lex and Chloe and now together. Is there more updates on this story?

No, it's not finished yet. I have the first half of the next chapter done, the second part is just being a bit of a pain.

A/N: Sorry that it has been such a long time in coming, but here is the next part. There are still a couple more chapters to go to wrap everything up nicely with a big bow.

*Chapter Thirty-One*

Chloe and Lex were giggling like giddy school children as they ambled down to the patio for dinner that evening. Gabe was already out there waiting for them.

“What do you two look so happy about?” He wondered.

“I beat him at connect four”, Chloe said, she felt bad about lying to her Dad but they both knew that he didn’t want to hear the truth. He didn’t want to know that his daughter had been having sex, let alone kinky sex which involved spanking. He would probably have removed Lex’s arm and then bashed him over the head with it.

“Oh, that sounds nice”, Gabe took her statement and face value. “I thought that we would have salad this evening as it has been rather hot today”.

Lex stifled a cough.

“Something wrong Lex?” Gabe inquired, he hoped that the boy wasn’t coming down with something.

“No, nothing Gabe. Just some air gone down the wrong way”, he coughed and pounded his chest a few times as Chloe made a very concerned show of patting and rubbing his back, of course her father couldn’t see that she regularly took the opportunity to drag her nails down his spine sending chills through him.

“Oh dear”, the elder gentleman looked concerned.

“Where is Clark?” Chloe asked casually, as she looked around, seeing if he was hiding somewhere.

Lex shot her an offended look.

“What?” She threw her hands up in the air in a gesture of innocence, “I was just asking”.

Her bald lover muttered something under his breath about more than once a month but Chloe ignored him. “Dad?”

“He is off somewhere with Lana”, Gabe explained, “I didn’t ask for any more details than that, young love and all that”.

“Of course”, Chloe sat up properly on her chair, happy to discover that Lex had somehow discreetly slipped his cushion onto her chair in addition to her own, “although that does remind me of something odd that I saw the other evening”.

Both of the men politely gave her all of their attention.

“No, never mind. It was probably nothing. So, Clark’s and Lana’s infatuation remains strong I see”, she smiled.

“So it would appear”, Gabe agreed, “you didn’t like him like that, did you sweetie pie?”

“Don’t mind me”, Lex sounded mildly put out.

“Of course not, you know that I don’t go for tall handsome well-adjusted men, I like Lex”, she teased.

Laughing Lex threw his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to him so that only she could hear him whispering, “I’ll forgive you because you said that you like me. But I am definitely reconsidering that once a month idea”.

Chloe gave a shiver of excitement which did not die down as Lex ran his hand up and down her arm.

Dinner continued in much the same manner, with Lex and Chloe throw teasing words and threats back and forth right in front of Gabe without him every actually catching on. After dinner they decided that as it was such a nice night that they would take a walk down the road and along some of the fields of corn.

“How have we not been doing this for years?” Chloe wondered as they strolled along, her arm around his waist, his around her shoulders and her head leaning on his side.

“I have no idea, if I had thought for one second that you would return my affections then I would have pounced on you ages ago”, he grinned.

“Oh, I like the sound of that”, she teased as she gave his side a squeeze. “You really had no idea that I had a crush on you? Ever?”

“No, although looking back on it I have no idea how something like escaped my notice. It really should have been quite obvious considering you penchant for getting rid of any girl who ever tried to get my attention”, he chuckled as he remembered some of her more inventive attempts.

“I don’t remember that, I remember being a perfect angel”, Chloe smiled sweetly at him.

“A perfect pest, more like. I suppose that you don’t remember cutting that girl’s hair off because she swished it so much in my direction?” He didn’t buy that innocent look for a second.

“I was just minding my own business cutting out a nice card for you and her hair got in the way, I can in no way be held accountable for that”, she grinned. That brunette had it coming.

“Sure”, he didn’t sound as if he believed her for a second, “and I wouldn’t count on that not being held accountable. What about why you spiked that other girl’s food with laxatives?”

“She was the one who kept putting her non-existent breasts in your face and counting calories, I was just helping her out with her diet”, Chloe explained, making her eyes large and wide.

“Really? Because I seem to remember at the time that you claimed to have no knowledge of any food tampering and even pretended not to know what a laxative was”, he reminded her.

“I might have said that, I don’t remember”. Oh what a tangled web she had weaved for herself there.

“Well I do, lying little madam”, he gave her bottom an affectionate pat before draping his arm back around her shoulders.

“And I suppose that the boy who stole teddy just miraculously ended up with a broken arm?” She countered.

“Of course not, I broke it. But I never made a secret of that. In fact I was rather open about it so that others would know what would happen if they upset you. What is your point?”

“That you were just as dippy about me as I was about you”, she beamed.

“Oh, I would say even dippier”. Had he Lex Luthor really just used the word dippier? It really must be love.

“I’m not sure that that is possible”, Chloe pretended to think about it for a few seconds, “No, not possible”.

“Are you calling me a liar?” He asked, making his voice low and dangerous although his eyes were bright with mirth.

“And what if I am?” Chloe pulled out of his arms and walked ahead of him but backwards, “What is a dippy old man like you going to do about it?”

“Plenty”, he growled as he advanced upon her.

Biting her lip Chloe hurried backwards before she turned and ran, pleased that she only got a few steps before Lex caught up with her and wrapped his strong, warm arms around her waist, pulling her off her feet.

“You wouldn’t be trying to get away from me would you?” He purred in her ear.

“Never”, she reached behind her so that she could hold his head close to her, “never want to be away from you”.

“Good to know”, he looked around. “We are out in the open”.

“The corn is high”, she pointed out, “very high”.

“Good point”, he spun her around in his arms and they became a tangle of limbs as they kissed and caressed as if they hadn’t fucked each other senseless only a few hours ago.

“Are you up to this?” Chloe checked.

“Is that a challenge?” He asked as he tugged off his shirt and laid it on the ground for Chloe to lie on.

“No”, she said, then groaned yes as they fell back onto his shirt, Lex’s lips very firmly planted against her neck. “I just don’t want you to strain anything”.

“I won’t”, he promised, “I just find myself ‘inspired’ more than normal when you are around and especially when you look at me like that”.

Her pupils were fully dilated now, her lips were parted and she looked desperate for him. “Please Lex, we don’t have to worry about anything. I got the morning after pill today and I am going to the doctors to go on the proper pill tomorrow. Just make love to me”.

“Your wish is my command”, he leant down to kiss her gently.

“I love you so much Lex”, she whispered against his mouth, “it is incredible. I never thought that something like this could happen to me”.

He stroked her cheek as he stared deeply into her eyes.

“It is amazing, I feel like I could fly and sing and burst with happiness and yet I feel calm and safe and more secure than I have ever felt before”, she beamed up at him, “I can babble and have no fear. You make me feel like Super Girl”.

“Believe me honey, Super Girl has nothing on you”, he kissed her again, “you make me feel like anything is possible. That one day we will have a home together, a life together, kids”.

She smiled, “Yes, one day we will have all of those things and right now, we have this”, she pulled him down for another kiss.

“We will always have this”, Lex assured her as he ran his hands down her sides until he found the hem of her shirt and began to tug it up gently.

~*~

Chloe twirled the piece of wheat she used as a book mark between her fingers, remembering the evening she had snatched it as a memento. She was sitting in her bedroom in the Luthor mansion, surrounded by a collection of her and Lex’s possessions but without Lex.

It had been two and a half wonderful months since their encounter in the corn field and she wished desperately that she could go back to that time. Well, strictly speaking, they had had two fantastic months, the last two weeks had been a little tense to say the least.

She didn’t know what was wrong with them but it seemed like the nearer they got to her having to go back to school for fall quarter – one week away now – the worse things became. They were fighting and snapping at each other over tiny things of absolutely no importance. She closed her eyes willing herself not to cry, she should have known that it had been too good to last. Theirs has been a summer romance which had seemed as if it had been built to last forever but was actually dying … the problem was that Chloe didn’t want it to end. She thought that she would die if it did and she had to go back to living without Lex.

Taking a fortifying breath she opened her eyes but that only meant that she was once again face to face with her invitation to Lana and Clark’s wedding. Why was it that they were ready to get married after two months and she and Lex were apparently about to break up.

“No”, Chloe jumped up to her feet. This wasn’t happening. She was Chloe Ann Sullivan and she was going to get what she wanted whether Lex agreed or not. He was not just going to leave her and forget all about her and she had been spending far too much time – forty minutes at last count – sitting around moping rather than taking decisive action.

She checked her watch and saw that the rehearsal dinner was going to take place in less than an hour.

Well, she was going to it and she was going to track down Lex – he had had to leave at 4 that morning to get back to Metropolis and deal with some international business (she hated not waking up beside him) – and tell him in no uncertain terms that she had no idea what was going wrong with their relationship but that they were going to fix it and that was that.

I'm confused here, how Chloe managed to have sex with Lex after she took the pill after? The pill works bringing period immediately, so that is a little off.
    Clana getting married so fast? Seriously? But of course, what else could we expect from them?

This is a different kind of pill one which exists only in Smallville when writers don't know what they are talking about and need a pill which doesn't immediately cause a period. I didn't know that it did that, I thought that it could sometimes cause bleeding I didn't realise that it definately did. Yes, Clana are getting married that fast or at least they think that they are *evil smile*

NS Full Member

Oh Chloe, Lex will never leave you. He worships the ground you walk on. He might be thinking that you are going to leave him once you go back to school. I think Lex is planning on moving to be closer to Chloe when she is at school.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information