+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NS Advent Calendar 2005 - Serving Christmas - Feedback thread

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

NS Advent Calendar 2005 - Serving Christmas - Feedback thread

As some of you might have noticed, Zannie is writing us a new fanfiction, in christmas style! It's featured over at the Advent Calendar (*points to link in signature*).

Zannie and some of the readers wanted a, well, for lack of better words, bigger space, to post their feedback. So here you can! =)

Be sure to check it out, because it's really good And then leave feedback both here and at the Advent Calendar. This space is for more longer feedbacks, with quotes etc etc!

*Note: The fanfiction itself will only be featured on the Advent Calendar, so you'll need to head over there to be able to read it!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Re: Serving Christmas

Thanks, Julie, for starting this.

Most of you are leaving feedback on the Advent Calendar, which is great, so no need to use this thread. This thread is simply for the few of you who might occasionally want to leave more substantial commentary. I'm sure you know who you are . . .

But seriously, if you're reading the fic, please leave me a little feedback. Since I wrote nearly the entire thing without consistent feedback, I'm feeling irrationally needy about the story now.

Insane Troll logic girl lexchloe's Avatar

Ahh, a thread designed for those of us who just can't help but leave overly long feedback!!!!!

She hated Lex. Hated Lex. Hated everything about him.
    Up until yesterday, she hadn’t realized how much she hated him. For most of this year, she’d considered herself coldly impersonal about Lex’s hard nature and merely practical in her response. But evidently she was holding on to a lot of resentment, which had just kept building up.
    She couldn’t believe there had actually been a time when she’d considered him her friend.

She hated him. And she hated him more now than she had yesterday. And probably would hate him even more tomorrow.
    It was only going to get worse. Each day she’d hate him even more.
    And it was only the second day of December.
    Methinks the lady doth protest too much. You know when someone says they hate someone this many times that they're only putting off the inevitable. Really liking this story and how tense things are between Chloe and Lex especially since they are going to be stuck in eachother's company until Christmas. Love the story and the calander and look forward to the daily Chlexy presents.
    I tried to drown my sorrows, but the little buggers learned how to swim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I am so sorry I didn't realize this story or section was here. I am so focused on the regular fics I didn't know this existed. Heee..
    I loved both chapters and I think Chloe is just protesting to much. You only hate someone when you really care about them. I see it will be a fight to the end. I can't wait to see who comes out on top.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member

i wanna read ittttt! where do i go? i went to julie's site and it just said that the advent calendar was 90% done? i'm so confused... where do i go?

Zannie's video bee-yatch Senior Member becky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sexi_angel_babee
    i wanna read ittttt! where do i go? i went to julie's site and it just said that the advent calendar was 90% done? i'm so confused... where do i go?
    here: http://network.naughty-seduction.net/advent/

my site: [tired-eye]
    my youtube channel:
    [tired-eye]

twitter: [tiredeyevids]

You can find my vids here

Quote Originally Posted by sexi_angel_babee
    A good idea would also be to check the main website http://www.naughty-seduction.net , or simply just do a search here at the forum.

My personal website has nothing to do with NS, and hasn't been updated in the past few days/weeks...
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Just informing you hungry fiction people, that it's past midnight here (00:11am), and you know what that means

A fresh new update from Zannie, as well as a fresh icon!

NS Full Member

thank you julie....

Norah
    Just a Guest!

I was catching up on the first chapters and then saw chapter 4 was posted. Yay!!!! I love it and I can't believe we get an update every day! Thank you Zannie, you're the best! I love how they're working together at the community center and they are so funny, both acting like they don't like each other. Poor Chloe, she's trying to not trust him that way she should after everything he's done but she can't help herself. Who could? It's Lex! This was so funny!

Lex was the only one who wasn’t laughing. Instead he was glaring.

Straight at Chloe. As if she were at fault. As if she had done something other than sit here innocently with Matt, while the little kid had drawn on his head.

As if he were blaming her for the desecration of the famous Luthor scalp.
    I laughed so hard! Thank you thank you thank you! I can't wait for tomorrow!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information