+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mistake (R/NC-17 start ch 14)

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Re: The Mistake (R/NC-17 start ch 14) updated 8/12/07

Yay!!! I`m waiting for the NC17 anxiously
    LOL
    I still didn`t make the recipe but I`ll let you know when I do (well, actually when my husband make for us... ROFLMAO)
    Great update
    Malu

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Ack I want more. You have got me so addicted to your stories. Every time I think it is the end you have another one for me. I love the way you are writing Lex in this story. Usually Lex is written as not having a clue and worried about his dad in the daddy fics. This one you have him take charge and just go with the flow. I love that. I love how Chloe is becoming apart of that. I want more of those scenes. More please...
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member

My favorite line has to be "She'd be a great mother to our children." I like how Lex thinks. Now he just needs to act on those thoughts. I really do love this domestic side of Lex. I hope he finds a way to spend more time with Julian and less time working. Julian is a good influence on him, but he needs to put that influence first and foremost. Just because Julian is young, doesn't mean Julian won't notice his abscence.

Finally caught up with something! This is a lovely story, superag.

I love that Lex is a father, and it’s even better that he didn’t have any time to prepare for it because his learning experiences are just so darned cute.

I’m glad he went to Chloe to help. She’s clever, intuitive, and trustworthy. She’s a great person to have on your side no matter what’s going on and it was smart of Lex to get her back into his life.

And good for Lex for trying to learn how to be a great dad, for working so hard not to make the same mistakes that Lionel made with him. IMO, that’s always been what made Lex good (during his good period, of course ) – his fear of being evil. ‘Cause let’s face it, once you’re evil you really don’t care too much.

And Lex clearly wants to be a good father if he’s willing to put up with Jonathan’s mistrust. That, right there, speaks to how much he already loves Julian.

I felt really bad for Catherine. It was a tragedy that she was struck down so young.

Of course, in some ways it was a mercy as 1) this is a Chlex board so you would have been mobbed if it didn’t end that way. Lolol 2) I agree with Catherine that Lex had feelings for Chloe even during the trial. As Chloe grew older and more accomplished I could still see Lex harboring an attraction for her, even if he never acted on it.

Love how Chloe is with Julian. I’ve always had the sense that she’d be a good mother. No matter how driven she can be, Chloe is truly a nurturer by nature. When she loves, she loves deeply. I can’t wait to see more bonding between her and the baby.

And, even though I adore him, it’s probably for the best that Lionel’s dead. Fatherhood must be hard enough for Lex without having to worry about fending off Lionel’s attacks.

Again, truly lovely story. It fills me with all sorts of happy Chlex feelings and washes away the dreadful murder/suicide plot twists that keep rearing their head in the box (and you people know who you are).

I just can’t wait to see this little family grow…and to see what happens when it all comes to light. More please.

~Sarah~

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Excellent chapter!!! Really love how @ ease Chloe & Lex are with each other. I eagerly await your first NC 17 chapter, I'm sure it will be as terrific as the previous ones. Can't wait for more.

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

This was a very sweet update. I loved how Chloe came in and saw, first hand, the kind of changes that Lex has made to his life since he embraced the concept of being a single father. He’s really thrown himself wholeheartedly into the role, and it’s great that Chloe sees how wonderful and attentive he’s being about it.

Heh, I rather laughed at Lex’s inner thoughts as he kept picturing Chloe as the ‘perfect mom partner’ for him. The visual he got in his head about Chloe with the kids was startlingly (and scarily) realistic and filled with detail… and I hope he doesn’t share the vividness of his vision with Chloe, otherwise she’s going to be running out of the manor screaming and running for freedom, never to return again.

I thought the scene where Lex and Chloe were cooking was sooo cute. It was adorable. And I enjoyed reading it.

I really loved how Lex kept attending to Julian throughout the entire fic. You could really tell that, at any given time, about 80% of his concern and attention was on Julian and whether the boy was all right. It was lovely! And I look forward to seeing what happens in future chapters… especially since you’ve told is about the R-rating coming up soon. We’re all looking REALLY forward to that

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

Remember R here people....go away little kiddies...NC-17 next chapter...you are warned.

A/N - Short this time but we're setting up. Also, I actually dealt every one of these cards and the game probably would have turned the whole story if they had fallen a different way. It's the math geek in me.

Card Games – Chapter 13

Lex stood in the hallway and sighed. Any other woman and he would easily have her in the bedroom. He started walking down the hall, quickly picking up the pace. If she reached her room, he wouldn’t pry. “Chloe,” he said, grabbing her arm. Stopping in place, she felt her heart jump at his touch.

“What…” she couldn’t find words to answer him.

“Come with me.” Lex took her hand and led her downstairs to a small parlor. She sat down in one of the oversized chairs that were around the small card table. She watched Lex open a closet and pull out a deck of cards. Sitting across from her, he shuffled and looked at her. “Game?”

Shrugging her shoulders, “Aren’t you tired?”

“Yeah, a little but the time change is messing with my head. Anyway, I’d like some company tonight.” Chloe figured over the last month he had not had much personal time and figured what the harm in spending time with him, although this was not exactly what she had been thinking of. So, she hoped her game would lead somewhere.

“High card. The girls in the dorm play at night late avoiding studying. You deal all the cards, and we play like war. Every high card gets to ask a question.” She stopped and looked at Lex. “Off the record big boy. Anyway, if we tie, we play five cards and the high card gets a dare.”

“Chloe.”

“Just deal.” Lex dealt the cards, and they turned over the first card. 9 of spades to 4 of hearts. “My question. Favorite kind of ice cream?”

“Double Mocha Crunch. That was easy.” Chloe smiled at the simple questions.

“Should have guessed.” Turning over another two cards, Chloe got a king of hearts to Lex’s Queen of Hearts.

“My turn. Boxers or briefs?” Lex bit his lip and waited for her to change the question.

“Fine, boxers.” Chloe smiled as she turned over her next card. She giggled at her Ace to his five.

“Cotton or silk?”

Leaning back and exhaling, Lex smirked, “silk.” They both turned over another set and Chloe again won the hand.

“Did you ever want your hair back?”

She saw the actual look of thought on his face. “When I was younger yes, but I figured out it made me unique as an individual as I got older.”

“Lex, you’re pretty unique regardless. Moving on.” Lex dealt a King to Chloe’s seven and smirked at her.

“Underwear preference? Don’t give me that look. I answered twice.”

“Ok, I have problem with wedgies and so most of the time the granny panties but occasionally the other.” She blushed as Lex nodded in acknowledgement.

Both drew up nines and looked at each other. “Fifth one up wins the dare.” Lex and Chloe drew out; Lex landed a 6 of clubs and Chloe a Jack. Leaning over the small card table, she grinned and whispered, “I win. Dare. Dare.” Chloe looked at Lex and then around the room.

“Within reason.”

She sat and pondered different ideas from the lame to the perverted. Closing her eyes, she took up the courage. “Kiss me.” She had said it with a completely straight face, almost comparable to Lex’s. He looked at her and leaned in, taking one finger to pull her chin in closer to him. Closing her eyes, she felt his lips ever so gently rub against his and then felt his hand glide behind her head. He held the simple lip only kiss for a few more seconds wondering who was holding back.

Releasing her, he sat backing in his seat and looked at her. “There.” Lex wanted so much more than that, but he hesitated for her. He hadn’t been convinced with Chloe’s actions that she was interested. Chloe, meanwhile, sat back and her lips felt like they were on fire. She wanted another dare, she wanted to go further and show him how she really felt. They both turned over another card as if nothing had occurred. Lex won the round and pondered his question. “What’s your greatest fear?”

Chloe looked longingly into his eyes and hoped to read the answer he wanted from them. “That I won’t ever be happy and I guess to grow out of my secret possessive phase.”

“You mean Clark?”

“That’s two questions, you have to win another round.” She smirked and turned over another card. She won the next round and again pondered questions that wouldn’t be too deep, not yet.

“You miss your father?”

His eyes faced the table as Chloe saw his hands kneading together as if needing comfort for each other. “I can’t say no because there’s times I do. Not in the family way, at least not yet, but when some business situation gets hard to handle, I kind of wonder what dad would do in the situation. As much as I hated the man, he was shrewd.” He looked up at Chloe who just put her hands on top of his and squeezed as if to show her appreciation for his candor.

Silently they turned over another two cards and again got a match. Turning over the successive 5 cards, Lex let a smile creep across his face when he won. Knowing that Chloe had gone easy on him, he decided to play hardball. Walking over to the stereo, he turned on some soft jazz and sat back down.

“Lex?” She watched as he adjusted his chair and looked at her.

“A lap dance,” he chided. When Chloe glared at him, he corrected, “Clothed…this time.” Chloe scooted her chair back and glared at him but couldn’t help but smile.

“I should have made mine harder.”

Watching Lex get comfortable, he smirked, “You should have.” Chloe placed her hands on his on either side of the chair and ran her face down the right side of his body. Her touch ignited feelings he hadn’t felt physically for another woman for a long time. All his strength controlled his hands to keep from reaching out for her.

“Is this good?” she whispered as she passed his ear. Dragging her hair through his lap and barely biting him on the insode of his thigh, she looked up at him to see his mouth just barely parted in a heavy breath. She eased back up his chest, breathing her warm breath along the center of his chest and continued until she kissed the corner of lips. She felt herself get warm at the second touch of his lips in such a short amount of time. She felt him try to lift his arms, and she pressed them to the armrests with hers. “Men don’t touch during lap dances,” she whispered as she drug her tongue through his other ear.

Running her hands up and down his arms, she turned around and leaned her upper body back into his chest and ran her hands up and down his arms again. Straddling him, she turned and purred in his ear as she ran her hands up to his neck. Turning her face to his, she pulled him into kiss her again. Her hands on the back of head felt like thousand of fireworks as he concentrated on keeping his growing need for her unnoticed. She ran her lips on the inside of his and pulled up when he tried to return the favor.

Standing up again, she ran her hands along his face and lifted herself over his body to straddle him, just barely touching him in the chair. Clinging to the edge of the chair and fairly certain that he would catch her if she did fall, she took the bottom of her t-shirt in her teeth and leaned back to give him just a peek from under her shirt. Sitting up, she whispered, “You like what you see don’t you?” Sliding off the chair, she moved back to her seat and sat down. She was practically panting the words while she forced herself to ignore the urge to kiss him deeper.

“Ready?” She looked at Lex completely in a daze as he turned to her. He pulled his chair back in under the table, and Chloe noticed the adjustment he made before turning over his next card. Lex’s mind raced with wild ideas of what she would be like without said clothing and closed his eyes. He was supposed to still be mourning so why did he want so badly to carry her upstairs and forget the game. The two turned over both Jacks.

Looking at each other, the both took a deep breath. After the last dare, neither knew if they could handle anything more involved their first night together like this. They each dealt the next five cards. Chloe gulped when she saw the Queen in Lex’s stack. Turning over her card, she closed her eyes at the seven. Without missing a beat, she stated, “Lay it on me.”

Lex reached out across the table and took her hand. “Sleep with me tonight.” Chloe took a deep breath and silently nodded. He had won the dare and made his request. All she could do now was oblige. She prayed as they both turned over their last card, please don’t let it be a match. Yes, I won.

“Lex, you have to tell the truth.” Lex nodded and waited for the question. “How do you feel about me?” She waited for what it seemed endless moments before he answered, but from his facial expression, she was about to get the real answer. He stood up and took her hand in his. They started walking down the hall and Chloe stopped them. “You have to answer the question, Lex.” He leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

“Isn’t it obvious? You even have to ask?” Pulling her into, he looked down at her and brushed her hair out of her face. “I’m falling in love with you Chloe Sullivan.”

TBC

Remember R here people....go away little kiddies...NC-17 next chapter...you are warned.

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: The Mistake (R/NC-17 start ch 14) updated 8/13/07

Finally getting to the good stuff after the long wait. I want the new chapter now. Lex and Chloe better make damn certain that the other knows this sin't just happening because of a dare. I think the fact that he admitted his feelings helps though. Chloe is going to return the favor right? Chloe has a possessive phase? For Lex not Clark, right?

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

I adored this chapter! I liked that Lex took the opportunity handed to him by Chloe to let her know exactly how he feels about her--GOOD MAN

And in case you were wondering, I can't wait for the next section--WOO HOO!
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

More please I am dying here.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information