Thread: "Vessel" (NC-17)

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: "Vessel" post-ep (NC-17) Update 8-15-06

DAMN!!! That was HOT!!!!! You go girl.

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

WOW!!!!! I think that says it all. Great job Josi!

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Re: "Vessel" post-ep (PG-ish?)

Ooh! There is an update! I'm too numbed by Chlionel smut to give a proper response this evening. I'll read and review tomorrow. I just glanced over it and was struck by the present tense. I'd forgotten the first part was in present tense too--did I even mention it on the first part?

Anyway, that's about the extent of my brilliance at the moment. Very glad you managed to get the update finished.

Edited to add my review:

Quote Originally Posted by JosiCuervo View Post
    She’s a woman waiting on the edge of chaos.

Lady of peace, the mortal temptress of the dawn.
    Heh. I'm not sure what a temptress of the dawn is, but it sounds cool, and I love how the beginning mirrors the beginning of the first part.

Finds it interesting how every person reacts differently to every situation. Sight, sound, smell – sometimes pleasurable, sometimes not-so-much – always a plethora of varying emotions based on individual memories.

The human mind – what a unique fusion of randomly, contradicting emotions.
    How true. And how funny that it's that grating sound that gives her yummy associations with Lex.

But still, she’s doubtful that it’s entirely failsafe. Decides to take the stairs, tiredness be damned.
    I don't blame her at all. I always have this lingering fear of being trapped in a stalled elevator.

Primitive urges quickened by a man made even more desirable by an extraterrestrial jolt of unadulterated masculinity.

She should’ve sucked his cock.
    *snort* Heheh. Ah, having second thoughts, is she?

She’ll wait for him. Deny herself release until he can bring it to her.

Or at least that’s what she’ll tell him.
    Is she really going to wait for him and tell him it's all for him? Or did she quickly get herself off and is just going to tell him she waited? Hmm. I'll go with the latter, since that's what I would have done. I'm not big on waiting.

The last thought in her head being that of Lex; longing, loving – alive.
    This struck me as very sweet . . . or something. Anyway, I liked it.

She touches herself, stroking her fingers along her wet slit and pushing a finger deep inside her channel.
    That's what I thought.

She pulls her hand away from her center, bringing it up to her breast and wiping her slick desire on her distended nipple. She moans loudly, her moist fingers quick on her flesh, grasping, pinching, the sharp thrum of lust shooting from her breasts to her belly, pooling deliciously at her core.

He licks his lips, nostrils flaring as he growls deep in his chest. His hand comes up, his fingers circling tightly around his cock, stroking urgently.

Yes.

There it is again, this time guttural, desperate – a hot pant against her ear. She writhes with it and closes her eyes tighter, feels him lean over her, pushing her into the mattress with the weight of his body.

She raises her arms over her head, silently pleading for ravishment, surrendering herself to the will of a phantom lover.
    This is all very hot. Just thought I'd mention it.

He seems heavier. Larger and even more solid than before. He’s ruthless and thrumming with cold detachment. His eyes seeming to stare right through her.
    Aha! Zod has arrived. Poor Lex will be jealous and insecure if she fucks him, though. Poor fellow. Heh.

She knows he’s still not right. She sees it in his eyes and the hard, unforgiving line of his jaw.

Ignores it by putting her focus on what remains familiar.
    This would have to be a totally unnerving experience. I can barely even imagine it. You're doing a great job getting her responses just right.

He pushes into her; a guttural groan escaping as he slowly sheathes his hard substance in her clinging channel.
    *snicker* Substance.

She moans in pleasure, suppressing the silly urge to giggle as her entire lower body is raised off the bed. She reaches her hands out, grabbing at the mattress on both sides of her for some semblance of balance.
    Sometimes I feel like giggling when that happens too.

He eases his grip on her hips, slowly lowering her ass to the bed, exhaustion evident in his movements as he shudders above her. “Chloe.”

She’s unable to take her eyes off his face, his blue-gray eyes seeing right into her soul; sweet desperation awash with pleasure.

“Chloe,” he gasps again, silently surrendering to her body, his eyes naked, burning into her.

She sobs as he comes, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him down on top of her. She holds him tightly for fear he’ll leave her again. Breathes a sigh of relief as he returns her desperate embrace.
    I love this part. Very real and moving.

“My body, maybe, but that was not me,” he sneers, the tension in his body becoming almost unbearable. “Unless you consider me to be that kind of monster.”
    I told you he'd be all insecure. Poor fellow. He needs a hug. Chloe better give him one.

“Look at me,” he rasps, panting with need as he continues to pump his hips. “Look at me while I fuck you.”
    I thought you hated when guys demand this.

“Who’s fucking you?” his voice is rough, almost pleading, his face twisting with effort and emotion.
    This too.

But I guess sometimes the male ego needs to be soothed.

This is probably one of those situations.

But she hears the almost vulnerable tone in his voice.

Feels the soft shudder of his body on top of her.

Knows she has no choice.

Tells him, “Because of what you said just as you came.”

“What’d I say?”

She smiles against his neck.

Whispers, “Chloe.”
    I love vulnerable Lex, almost as much as I love primal, dominant, demanding Lex (provided the dominance is tempered by real care and tenderness). I always love the relationship you develop between Chlex. It feels natural, witty, and realistic, while still being tender and super hot.

Thanks very much for continuing this story. I'll have to think of an occasion for you to post something else.

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

I need to lie down. With Lex. Or Zex. I don't care as long as he freaking holds me with even a fraction of the passion directed at Chloe. I had to use bold, did you see that, Josi? I can't remember using bold before. I also teared up. It's been a very emotional day for reviewing. You've killed me.

Happy unbirthday to nonky.

For the love and appreciation of the smut box.

And yeah, I'm still lazy.
    This is one of the best unbirthdays I've ever had. You can be lazy all you want, because when you throw down it's so amazing.

She’s a woman waiting on the edge of chaos.

Lady of peace, the mortal temptress of the dawn.

A content smirk twists her lips as the wind swirls around her, and she leans into it, reveling in the sweet bite of smoke that’s been pushing her onward.

She’d spent the last few hours taking stock of the destruction around her, slowly walking through the rubble, cautiously picking her way towards safety.
    Chloe at her best; calm, collected and allowing herself to enjoy her troubles as much as she reasonably can. She's as dark as Lex, and I'm glad you showed it.

Shaking her head at her crazy thoughts, she sighs tiredly and she makes her way to the express elevator. Stops in front of the door and looks at it warily.

She knows the generator system is supposed to be foolproof. She knows Lex would never half-ass something as important as convenience and comfort.

But still, she’s doubtful that it’s entirely failsafe. Decides to take the stairs, tiredness be damned.
    Thank you! I know it's petty and overwrought, but too many times I've read stories where people get stuck in an elevator after they should have known better than to use it. You have to respect due caution and vice versa.

The stairwell is dim, lit only by emergency lights on the wall and it’s eerily quiet, a serious switch from the bedlam that ensued beforehand.

She hears each step connecting with the stair beneath her feet; the slow cadence a strange comfort in the dead of night.
    Yes, I might be quoting everything. I'm not sorry because this was so richly atmospheric. You could feel the chaos before and the void of silence is equally striking.

She smirks fleetingly at the plump redness of her lips, the sight of her nipples poking through her shirt even though she’s still too heated to be cold.

Quickly she rids herself of her clothing, turning the shower on hot and stepping beneath the spray, a hiss of pleasure escaping as the water runs down her body.

She squeezes her legs together, the familiar pulse of desire still churning in her core, primitive urges put on overdrive at the end of a stressful situation.

Primitive urges quickened by a man made even more desirable by an extraterrestrial jolt of unadulterated masculinity.

Well, yes, she should have. But everyone makes a mistake now and then. A rude, bossy man can't be given too much leeway, otherwise he starts to believe he can get away with it. The next thing you know he's wearing argyle socks to bed.

She stifles a giggle and then moans at the thought, her hands slipping all over her body, need and want pulsing through her as she delves her fingers into her intimate flesh. She rubs her fingers over her sensitive clit, pinching the tight bundle of nerves before stroking her hands back up her body.

She’ll wait for him. Deny herself release until he can bring it to her.

Or at least that’s what she’ll tell him.
    Heh. That's right. Arrogance isn't reserved for the Mr. Luthors of the world. Get yours, Chloe. Then get him.

Consciousness comes slowly and she tries to block it out. She squeezes her eyes shut against wakefulness until dreams fade to veracity; the hand on her breast becoming larger, rougher; the heat against her neck hotter, wetter.

She opens her eyes, gradually releasing the remnants of fantasy only to be sucked in by the electricity of reality.

She’s momentarily startled, disoriented by the subtle differences in his body language and she struggles briefly, rapt with a need to run from the stranger before her.

He seems heavier. Larger and even more solid than before. He’s ruthless and thrumming with cold detachment. His eyes seeming to stare right through her.

But she hears his rasping breath and smells the familiar, musky scent of his desire.

She hears his broken, heated pleas of lust.

Relaxes into the mattress, her pliant form open for the taking – consequences be damned.

Her hands are over her head, held in the steel-like grip of a primal beast, eyes glinting down at her in frenzied desire as he strokes his hands over her body.

He watches her intently, visceral softness dueling with the razor-like precision of a God.

She tries to relax, attempts to ignore the foreign look in his eyes, the unnatural feel of his hands on her body.

His fingers are rough, marking her, branding her.

His hand tightens on her wrists, squeezing to the point of pain.

His face is a hard mask of indifference, his eyes alert and watching her every move.
    *swoon* You might be converting me to Chlzex. ChlexZod?

She whimpers and begins to struggle, gasping as his free hand rubs over her breasts, his finger pinching and twisting her nipples. She gasps loudly, torn between arousal and fear.

Acceptance and refusal one and the same.

Her eyes tear as his grip tightens further, but she forces them open wanting to meet the vacant gaze of her lover.

She wants to give in, to accept what he’s giving her. But part of her wants to refuse, to deny this part of him, to hide in the dream world she’s just woken from.
    And at the same time, I'm relieved to know Chloe would prefer Lex and his emotions, even while she's choosing to take what she can get from Zex.

He twists her breast again and she yelps in pain, faintly aware of the answering heat in his gaze as pain radiates from her chest.

She frowns slightly, ignoring the pain and instead focusing on the puzzle laid out before her.

So it’s like that…

She growls low in her throat, relaxing beneath him and arching into his touch, pushing her tingling nipple against his palm. She suppresses a smile as he balks, the shift slight, yet glaringly obvious in light of his rigid control. She mews softly, almost purring as she rubs against him, turning her body slightly and rubbing against his pelvis.

She feels his cock, hard and pulsing against her hip, and she rubs against it, reveling in the smooth hardness digging into her flesh.
    Again, it's the fearless reactions from her that throw him off. The details here are wonderful. The same actions and even some of the same reactions, but the result is completely different. In Chloe's memories (steamy as they were) there was an intimacy and love that just doesn't exist between her and Zex. It's not ideal, but I can see how she'd work it out in her mind.

Again, she struggles against his hold on her wrists, this time moaning yearningly instead of whimpering, and he releases her almost instantly.

She reaches out to him, running her hands down his torso. She strokes a path to his front, wrapping one hand around his cock and bringing the other up to cup his balls firmly. She squeezes both hands to the point where pleasure and pain are lost in sensation, then tugs, urging him closer.

“Fuck.” The words spill from his lips, his voice pleading and almost desperate as his hands move down her body, one stroking along her stomach and delving between her legs, the other stopping to tease her tight nipples.

His hands are everywhere, her shoulders, breasts, dipping between her legs, pushing inside her heat.

His touch is hard and unyielding, but his face is flushed with heat, his eyes burning into hers, his teeth bared and his nostrils flaring.

She knows he’s still not right. She sees it in his eyes and the hard, unforgiving line of his jaw.

Ignores it by putting her focus on what remains familiar.

She moans, opening her legs further, relishing the feel of his fingers inside her, pushing, stretching, stroking. She bucks into his hand, rubbing her clit on the heel of his palm, taking his fingers deeper.

“Yes,” he hisses, his breath hot on her neck, his hips moving with her stroking hands.
    I know Zod has been imprisoned for a while, but I like to think it's Chloe's moves and her boldness that are producing this effusive, uncontrolled reaction from him. He's a snarky reporter addict with only one taste!

He rears up suddenly, pushing her hands away as he moves between her legs. Lines his cock up with her wet entrance and rubs the tip of his length against her wet heat. Circles around her clit before barely sinking into her.

She feels the head of his cock stretching her and she moans softly, small jolts of pleasure pulsing in her core. She bucks against him, taking him in further.

He pushes into her; a guttural groan escaping as he slowly sheathes his hard substance in her clinging channel.

He doesn’t hesitate, doesn’t allow her any time to adjust to his length.

Immediately pumps his hips, his pace hard and fast and unrelenting.

She gasps, noting the slight difference in his movement, his typical finesse skewed by subtle detachment.
    Perhaps this is too much information, but usually my favourite part of a smut scene done well is penetration. I loved this. The plot is still there, and the tension between Chloe and the interloper in her lover's form, but it works anyway.

She pushes the thought to the back of her mind, instead shifting her focus to his eyes, familiar and intense.
    All the sexy details in the world, and one universal truth - with the right person, eye contact is as passionate as any motion or position.

She whimpers as his cock moves inside her, bringing her legs up and bending her knees, placing her feet on his biceps. She pushes against him, lifting her ass up to better receive his thrusts, intent on giving him pleasure.
    However, good choice of position, too.

He drives into her rhythmically, and she tightens around him, her intimate muscles the only part of the action she’s able to control.

Quickly becomes so focused on her lack of control, she knows she won’t be able to come.

Is momentarily distracted by her relief.

“Lex,” the word comes out unconsciously, but she’s unable to stop his name from continuously falling from her lips, “Lex, Lex, Lex, Lex,” her need an undeniable chant with every breath.

He thrusts into her again, then stops, his cock buried to the hilt inside her. “Chloe,” he gasps brokenly, his cock pulsing, throbbing – the veins in his neck standing out tensely as he tries to hold himself back.

She starts at the sound of her name on his lips, instinctively squeezing her inner muscles around him, bucking her hips and riding him as best she can from her suspended position.

“Lex,” she gasps, her stomach and thigh muscles burning, her heart pounding in her chest.

He eases his grip on her hips, slowly lowering her ass to the bed, exhaustion evident in his movements as he shudders above her. “Chloe.”

She’s unable to take her eyes off his face, his blue-gray eyes seeing right into her soul; sweet desperation awash with pleasure.

“Chloe,” he gasps again, silently surrendering to her body, his eyes naked, burning into her.

She sobs as he comes, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him down on top of her. She holds him tightly for fear he’ll leave her again. Breathes a sigh of relief as he returns her desperate embrace.
    Gah! Lex! Lex, Lex, Lex, Lex, Lex!

“Chloe?” he breathes into her ear questioningly. “What happened?”

“Nothing,” she replies breathlessly. “Everything.”

“One minute I’m in Clark’s barn and the next I’m here, with you,” he chokes, his voice caught between a groan and a chuckle. “Inyou.”

She chuckles dryly, “Are you saying you’d rather be in Clark’s barn?”

“Fuck, no.”
    A rare and delightful sighting of the Lex sense of humour. I think it's obvious how much I love his sense of humour.

“You fucked him.” There’s no question, just fact, his tone calm, his body coiled and ready. “Was he so much different from me?”

She chokes in shock, her breath momentarily caught in her throat. “That was still you, Lex.”

“My body, maybe, but that was not me,” he sneers, the tension in his body becoming almost unbearable. “Unless you consider me to be that kind of monster.”

She puts her hands under his arms, running her hands down his back to his ass, squeezing him, pulling him deeper into her body.

She clenches around him, rocking her hips, riding him from below, turning her face towards him and painting his lips with her hot breath.

With a ragged groan he drops his head, his breath hot on her neck. He’s still holding his upper body off of her with his arms, but the shift brings his lower body even closer, heavier, deeper.

“He may have been using your body, but it was you I was fucking – always you.”

He groans again, low in his throat, rearing up suddenly, forcing her to release him as he straightens his arms. He eases his pelvis back, pulling out of her until just the head of his cock remains inside her, his eyes intent on her face.
    I was worried here they'd interrupt everything with a big fight about body-switching infidelity ethics, and your Lex surprised me by being pretty well-adjusted about the situation. Of course, he had a reign of terror a short while ago, and can't throw stones.

She watches him watching her, wants to wrap herself around him and never let go.

“Did you come?” the words are strained and faint, but his eyes are intent on her face. “Did you come for him?”

“No, no.” she pants, sure she’s about to shatter all around him. “Only for you.”

“Who’s going to make you come?” he rasps, his hips moving slow and hard, his arms shaking with effort.

“Eh…eh….fuck…” she chokes on her response, her hands pushing forcefully against the headboard, meeting his thrusts as the tension peaks. “Fuck…Lex…” she finally manages to shriek his name, intense sensation boiling up inside her, peaking, cresting.

“Come for me,” he commands breathlessly, sweat dripping down his face, eyes heavy-lidded with unrestrained lust. He repeats the command, “Come for me,” his words softer, more needy as he gazes down at her. He plunges into her, his lower pelvis connecting continuously with her clit, pushing against her, pushing her over the edge.
    Not my usual preference, but I think Lex deserves the show of possessiveness. He's had a difficult few days, and he is the one making her come. Nothing wrong with honesty.

It’s is voice at her ear that eventually startles her back to reality, “Was it really me?”

“Yes, Lex, I know it was you.”

“How?” he asks softly.

She sighs, not wanting to continue such a ridiculous conversation, almost annoyed that he’s making such a big deal out of something so irrelevant.
    I loved the smut, but the assurance and confidence from Chloe in their relationship shone. She just knows and thinks he's a fool not to know as well. I know, so do you, and I think most Chlexers would agree. I'd forgive Lex for destroying a measly city or two. It's a small price to pay.

Thank you, Josi. I told you I was quoting everything and I'm pretty sure I did. Apologies to everyone else suffering through my adoration.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

This fic will be yanked in the very near future.

Just an FYI for those wanting to thief it for their personal archive.

Wannabe Lover of Da 'Baum Donutte's Avatar

Erica, that was just... wow.

I think I read that faster than I've read anything in a long time. It was so intense!!!

Awesome sweetie. Cool thing was, I honestly had no idea where you were going with this. It was really interesting when I found out.

No wonder I hadnt come across this gem, I always go straight to the NC-17 section......dont look at me like that.......I go where the smut is. I practically never check this section.

I have read. Enjoyed. Conquered. And leave some comments.

She knows the generator system is supposed to be foolproof. She knows Lex would never half-ass something as important as convenience and comfort.

Now that would be my way of thinking.....survive a damn apocalpse, and get stuck in a sodding lift.

She quickly enters in the necessary codes to open the door and immediately makes her way to the bathroom, deciding that the necessity of a shower takes precedence over sleep.
    I think id hit the fridge.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness…
    Thats what grandmother says but i still dont believe her, I mean what about about third world countries, I doubt there grooming habits are up to par.

Yes you should have woman.

She closes her eyes and imagines him standing in the doorway, his nude body glowing in the candlelit room, his eyes crawling all over her as he prowls closer. He’s watching her intently, desire alight in his gaze, his cock erect as he makes his way towards her.
    *cough* good visual. *Damn hurry up in that shower....*

“One minute I’m in Clark’s barn and the next I’m here, with you,” he chokes, his voice caught between a groan and a chuckle. “Inyou.”
    An orgasm brings Lex back......thats kinda poetic. hehe

“Who’s fucking you?”

“Who’s going to make you come?”
    Were you channelling American Pie with this, cos I swear I was waiting for, "Whats my name? Say my name bitch!" lol. That so would have cracked me up.

It’s is voice at her ear that eventually startles her back to reality, “Was it really me?”

“Yes, Lex, I know it was you.”

“How?” he asks softly.

She sighs, not wanting to continue such a ridiculous conversation, almost annoyed that he’s making such a big deal out of something so irrelevant.
    *rolls eyes* stop whining you big girl, you just got screwed by a hot chick be happy.

Excellent take on the 'Vessel ' episode, I would pay to see them do an alternative ending and have this made. Well you never know what might happen in season 6.....i know i know, dont hold out hope but hey we have Josi' imagination to compensate. I truly enjoyed reading this Captain, and though I dont know all the appropriate words to use to critique it as literature, know I will be on the edge of my stained seat to read more.

Re: "Vessel" (NC-17) 8-15-06 post-ep

That was a great take on the episode, I really enjoyed reading it

Daydreamer

OMFG that was good!

Yikes this was so good! Wonderful part It was very hot hehe.. I love the vulnerable lex and the possessive ish Lex... I'm glad you had Lex make her come.. and not Zod

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information