+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Doubt's Captive (NC-17)

NS Full Member

Doubt's Captive (NC-17)

Author: Blue
    Rating: NC-17
    Summary: Chloe can't stop herself.
    Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, Smallville, the WB or anything good like that. Let me know what you think.

A/N: Here's a new one. I got the idea in my head and it just wouldn't go away.

“This is the last time.”

The words were spoken between fevered kisses as Chloe tried to control her breathing. The man nibbling on her neck gave no indication that he heard her. Instead, his hands worked expertly at her shirt. Within the span of a few seconds, the shirt was opened and his hands were roaming over her lower belly. Chloe moaned; he knew just how to touch her. “Did you hear what I said?”

She felt him nod against her skin, and placed her hand on the back of his neck, keeping him in place. As he bit down more forcefully, she hissed and instructed, “Don’t leave a mark.”

“Why,” he asked as he pulled away from Chloe. “Don’t want that husband of yours to see it?” Lex never used Clark’s name anymore.

Instead of answering the question, Chloe reached for his belt. Her wedding ring glimmered in the sunlight that filtered through the window in Lex’s study. He insisted that she wear it when they were together. He didn’t want her to be able to forget what she was doing. “This is the last time,” she repeated.

He nodded and said, “I know it is.” He didn’t bother to keep the patronizing tone out of his voice. It had been their ‘last time’ more times than he could count. Lex ran a hand through her hair and Chloe sank to her knees before him. She quickly took him in her mouth and Lex groaned. She was a natural at it. He knew that she didn’t get much practice with her husband. He didn’t like her to do it. He gave her many reasons but Lex knew that it was because the boy thought it was dirty. It wasn’t a surprising development when you looked at the family he was raised in.

As Chloe took him deep in her throat, Lex remembered their first time. She hadn’t done this then. But, she had told him that it wouldn’t happen again. If he wasn’t busy moaning her name, it would have made him chuckle.

It was the night before her wedding to Clark. The weeks leading up to it had been a flurry of activity. Though the happy couple resided permanently in Metropolis, they had relocated after their college graduations, they had decided to have the nuptials in Smallville. As the best man, Lex had made himself available for help. He had been staying in the Manor for a week when Chloe had shown up.

Usually when she visited him alone, she stated her purpose for calling and then left. No doubt, she had picked up on the lingering stares that Lex hadn’t bothered to hide. When they had gotten engaged, Lex had gone so far as to tell Chloe that she was making a mistake. He had said it casually when they were alone at her engagement party. She had looked up at him, said nothing and then walked away. The receptions she had given him since then had been chilly.

When she entered his library, he masked his surprise well. She sat down across from him, not saying a word. Lex had been working for the past few hours and was determined to finish what he was doing. It took 20 minutes. Chloe just watched him plod away at his laptop, she barely moved and continued to be mute.

As he shut his laptop he asked, “Is there something that I can help you with, Chloe?” He purposely dropped his voice. Lex wasn’t one to let a golden opportunity like this slip by. He could tell that she was having second thoughts. She was vulnerable and he intended to take advantage of it.

Chloe nodded, “I don’t think you should be Clark’s best man. You don’t support his decision so I think it’s hypocritical of you to stand by his side.” Lex smirked. He had seen this argument coming. Hell, Chloe probably even thought that that was why she was there. For Clark.

“It’s not his decision that I’m unsupportive of. You’re the one that I’ve spoken to about this. Not him. And, I’m certain that you already know that. So, let’s try this again. Why are you here?” Lex slowly stood up and joined her on the other couch, draping his arm along the back of it. He raked his eyes over her body, noting that she was in her pajamas. She had driven over here barefoot and had a light jacket on. It was open and he could see her nipples clearly through the white t-shirt she wore.

She followed his eyes and quickly pulled the jacket shut. When she looked back up him she said, “I think I should go.” Chloe stood up and stepped over Lex’s legs, trying to make a hasty exit.

Lex allowed her to get a few steps away before getting up and closing what little distance she had put between them. He grabbed her upper arm, not too tightly, but he wasn’t gentle either. He spun her around and she bumped into his chest. Before she could get her bearings, Lex grabbed her by the back of her head, his hand fisting in her hair, and brought her lips to his.

The kiss wasn’t soft or tentative. When Chloe gasped from surprise, Lex pushed his tongue past her lips and ran it over the roof of her mouth and then her teeth. He could feel her small hands pushing against his chest. After biting down on her lower lip, he let her push him away.

Before he could say anything, Chloe hauled off and slapped him across the face.

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar
    uke: chole and clark maried!!!! YUCK!

But Naughty Lex and Chloe! YUM!!!!! :biggrin:

Great opening, really really really want more!!!!! :yay:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Chloe this is for marrying Clark instead of Lex :hammer: and Lex : at least you tried. More please...

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Demented Detective Senior Member newbatgirl's Avatar
    As they say, the devil is in the details. I find it interesting that Lex likes her to keep her wedding ring on and that Chloe wants to do things with Lex that Clark won't let her do.

So what is this to Lex? Does he want Chloe or does he want one over on Clark?
    And why did Chloe marry Clark anyway?

Too many questions, you just simply have to update immediately and answer them!

Great start, as usual! :worship2:

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar
    Great beginning to your story although the thought of Chloe and Clark together is just :evilpuke: !! Why doesn't Lex just kidnap Chloe and hide her away in one of his mansions? That way he wouldn't have to share her anymore!! :satanwink: Please update soon!! :chlexsign4:

je_m'adore
    Just a Guest!
    OH BABY!!!! :yay: wonderful idea for a plot. even though chloe and clark married.... yech. UPDATE SOON!!!! I NEED IT!!!!

great start!

please update soon!

NS Full Member
    I must agree with my fellow readers... you must update immedately!!!!!!!! !!!!

As newbatgirl say
    So what is this to Lex? Does he want Chloe or does her want one over on Clark?
    And why did Chloe marry Clark anyway?

Too many questions, you just simply have to update immediately and answer them!

Though I really don't mind naughty Chlex :chlexsign2:

:chlexsign1:

Miss Innocent-Or? 2005 Senior Member ColumbiaBlue's Avatar
    Ooooh, dirty, naughty, bad Chlex! I liiiiiike it! Must agree with everyone else; Chloe's a huge dufus for marrying Clark. Oh well. At least she somewhat came to her senses and is doing the nasty with Lex because Clark's a prude baby who prolly blushes as the word "sex."

More soon! Please!

~Manda :

Let's rub Lex's head! TheDragonLady's Avatar
    BAD! BAD CHLOE! I mean, you're marrying *gag* Clark? Ew.

MORE, PLEASE!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information