+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Separation (NC-17) Completed 2nd September 2014

NS Full Member

Re: Separation (NC-17) Updated 4th April 2014

great chapter

NS Full Member

Ooooh yes, Chloe asking Lex to spend the night. He has been so patient and it is time Chloe see how much Lex still love her.

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Trckyrcky: Thank-you for reading. Yes, she wants to cuddle - I can't say that I blame her.

Cbrunberg: Thank-you.

Chapter Eighteen

“Sweetheart, Chloe sweetheart”, Lex whispered as he sat on the side of her bed, fully dressed, stroking her hair. “Sweetheart, it’s time to wake up”.

“Umnum”, she complained and attempted to roll away from the petting, too groggy to realise what was actually happening. She was having a nice dream about her and Lex and was cosy and she had no intention of waking up until absolutely necessary.

Lex chuckled as he leant further over to role her back towards him and held her hands, keeping her in place before brushing a gentle kiss over her lips.

“Lex”, she moaned his name and arched up for another kiss but he pulled back. Finally she blinked her eyes open to see what was going on.

Her husband swallowed at the beauty that lay before him, all soft and rumpled in a tangle of bed sheets and warmth. He had no idea how he managed to resist having her then and there. She was the most incredibly gorgeous sight he had ever seen.

“Yes, it’s me darling”, he assured her, running his thumbs across the sensitive insides of her wrists. “I’m sorry to wake you”.

“That’s okay”, she said, resisting the urge to sit up just so that he could continue to touch her. “Where are you going? Why are you dressed?”

“It’s ten to five”, he informed her calmly, “I have to get going now if Lilly isn’t to find me, I thought about just leaving a note but after last night”, he paused as he remembered what she had revealed to him, but then he pushed on, “and the problems we seem to have communicating I thought that it wouldn’t be wise to just leave a note. You might somehow get it into your head that my leaving without saying goodbye meant that I thought that you should give up cereal”.

Chloe shifted uncomfortably and Lex felt like an even bigger bastard than he had before. It wasn’t her fault, none of this was however much she tried to take the blame. It was all on him. Every single thing. He still couldn’t believe that she could ever have thought that he didn’t find her attractive or that his love for her could diminish.

“So”, he said, pulling her hands up towards him, in an attempt to forget, at least for a few minutes, the guilt which was raging through him, “I thought that I had better make myself extremely clear”.

She longed to say something witty and cutting, just so that she didn’t feel like quite so much of an idiot just lying there and staring up at him adoringly like some love sick schoolgirl.

“It is with the deepest”, he kissed her knuckles, “deepest”, then her palm, “regret that I have to leave now”, he continued his way along her wrist, “so that we don’t get our daughter’s hopes up. But I assure you that there is nothing I want more than to crawl back into bed with you and make love to you until well until it is no longer possible” his kisses trailed their way down her arm.

Chloe suppressed a slight groan.

He transferred his attention to her other hand and nuzzled it before beginning the same procedure once again, as he explained, “I love you very much, more than I can possibly say and maintain that you are now and have always been the single most gorgeous creature on the planet … but you could do with gaining a couple of pounds and eating more”.

With that he pecked her on the cheek, told that he would see her in therapy, and was gone, leaving Chloe tingling all over and yearning for her beloved husband.

~*~

Chloe was still thinking about Lex as she sailed into the hotel lobby ready for her therapy session. Being awoken and kissed by Lex Luthor had a very positive effect on a girl’s outlook. The sun shone more brightly, the birds sang more sweetly and Lilly had seemed to make far less of a fuss than normal about having her hair brushed. She was even a couple of minutes early for their session as she caught sight of a familiar silhouette. She didn’t know why but she suddenly had the urge for a little childish nonsense.

Sneaking up behind him Chloe wrapped her arms around his neck and covered his eyes, “Guess who?” She had been hoping for a sultry voice but it came out decidedly more sing-song and girlie.

Any fears that she might have had that Lex would shrug off such a ridiculous greeting were baseless, she felt his warm body rumble with laughter for a second before he grasped her hands in his. Once again, she marvelled at just how large they felt. They weren’t as far as she knew extremely large, certainly not disproportionate but then always felt that way and made her way to giggle.

He appeared to be examining her hands and kissed the palms of both of them, “Well, judging by the perfection of these little fingers, I think that they could only be owned by one woman”, he turned around in her arms, “Oh, Chloe. What a disappointment”.

She punched him, good naturedly but hard on the shoulder. “Bastard”.

“Quite possibly”, he agreed with a smile and a peck on the lips, “You are in remarkably good mood today”, he noted happily.

“I slept well”, she informed him with a knowing smile.

“Really?”

“Yes, and I woke up remarkably well”, she almost purred.

“Really? Now, do tell”, he linked his arms around her waist and pulled her to him. Once again she felt herself giggling and reached up to peck him on the lips.

“I’m even inclined to give our therapist more of a chance than normal … although privately I think that an hour of us doing this would be just as good”, she ran her hands down his back.

“Only an hour?”

She laughed. “Depends on your schedule”.

“Well, it appears that she agreed with you?” He nodded towards the door.

Chloe pulled back at that, “I scared her off?” She may not like the woman but she didn’t want her to have lost her job because of her, she knew that Lex had be paying her a huge sum. He was always extremely generous with loyal servants.

“No”, he assured her with a laugh as he pulled her back snuggly against him, “you didn’t scare her off. There was just a lot of turbulence so I told her not to bother. She offered to drive but that would take three hours rather than half an hour so …” He caught the odd look in her eyes and hastened to add, “But I can ask her to drive here. I can call her right now. I didn’t mean to imply that I didn’t think that our therapy sessions were unimportant or that I am in anyway slacking off or …”

He was effectively silenced by her lips meeting his.

It was a cliché. And it wasn’t a responsible way for an adult to act – especially not when trying to rebuild a relationship - but Chloe didn’t’ care. She wanted to kiss her husband and stop him from saying such silly things. She loved that he was trying but she didn’t think that she had ever seen him as unsure of himself as she had in the last week. She wanted, no, needed, to comfort him. To love him.

Her hands came up and stroke over his head and ears as she kissed him passionately, before breaking away with a groan of displeasure. She didn’t want to stop, she wanted to drag him upstairs and have her way with him and she knew that if she let the kiss continue for another second that was probably exactly what she would do, consequences be damned. So, whilst she still had enough functioning neurons to remind her of the reality of their situation she stepped back, breaking away from him, before smiling at him.

“I know, don’t worry. Why don’t we just go for a walk or something?” She suggested, “Unless you need to get back to work?”

“No”, he shook his head, “I mean, I don’t have to get back to work. Almost everything I had to do is done and Dad is working like a maniac to make sure cutting through red tape. He actually called the Prime Minister of Great Britain yesterday and told him that he would cause a run on the pound if he didn’t deal with some civil servant who was causing problems for us”.

“You’re kidding?”

“Nope”, Lex laughed.

“And you trust him with all of this”. It wasn’t a question.

“And I trust him with all of this”, he affirmed. It seemed ridiculous that he could ever have got to this situation: finding but then almost losing the love of his life but having complete and utter faith in his dad … as long as that meant that his granddaughter was happy. It hadn’t seemed possible only a few short years before. “Do you think that that they are going to lock me up in Belle Reve?”

“Never”, she proclaimed, then added more softly, “I would never let that happen”.

He stared down at her and knew that she was telling the truth. Whatever had happened between them, even if they hadn’t found a way of making things work between them, even if he had done the unthinkable and cheated on her, she would still have been in his corner. She always would.

A lump formed in his throat and he had no idea what to say. And yet less of a notion how to form any words.

Chloe, on the other hand, seemed to know what she wanted to say and do. She was just a little nervous about it. After looking unsure of herself for a couple of seconds she reached out, almost shyly, and slipped her hand into his. When he didn’t pull away she gave it a squeeze.

A slow, cautious smile spread across her lips. Somehow this felt far more intimate and like a bigger step than even sharing a bed had.

“Let’s get going, shall we?”

“We shall”.

~*~

Metropolis had undergone a great deal of refurbishment in recent years, the level of crime had dropped significantly (from evil underhand conquests to littering) thanks to the high concentration of do-gooder cape-wearing vigilantes and Lex made sure to keep his family to the best parts but he didn’t think that the city had ever looked quite as beautiful as it did that day.

Even once they had got outside the hotel Chloe had not dropped his hand. They had walked along several of surrounding streets before arriving at the park where he noticed that Chloe had chosen the longest possible walk and hadn’t been making any particular effort to walk quickly. Lex didn’t mind in the least.

For the first leg of their journey they didn’t speak. They just enjoyed the scenery and the closeness of which they had both been so deprived until they came to the wishing fountain in the centre and found it deserted. That wasn’t particularly surprising as they were in the middle of the working morning, but it still felt like a gift.

Lex reached into his pocket and took out two one hundred dollar notes – the smallest currency he had on him - and handed one to Chloe. “To make a wish”, he explained.

Chloe stared at the note for a couple of seconds, trying to work out how on earth Lex thought that that would work, before slipping it back into his pocket – ensuring that her fingers didn’t slip to the side. “Here, have this one on me”, she gave him a dollar.

“Thanks”, he said, as he turned the small coin over in his fingers, he always found them strange.

She shook her head at him indulgently as she took a seat on the edge of the fountain which was fortunately quite thick and comfy.

Lex followed suit, refusing to release his wife’s hand. Together they closed their eyes and tossed the coins back over their shoulders. There was a squawk that sounded as if it had come from a disgruntled bird.

“That was yours”, Lex teased her.

“You can’t know that”, she protested.

“On the contrary, as much as I love you and as dear as you are to me, we both know which one of us has no sense of aim”, he deliberately provoked her.

“Just because I didn’t go to a private school with tuition that costs as much as a house in the suburbs, where we were taught fencing, and shooting and archery and old fashioned forms of war doesn’t mean that I have no sense of aim”, she huffed.

“No, the fact that you can’t hit anything that you aim for means that you can’t throw”, he pointed out. It was true, never once had she been able to hit anything. He had tried to teach her in the earlier days of their relationship, wrapping his arms around her to get her into the right stance, her butt brushing against him and then … well he had been pleased to note that there was nothing wrong with her ability to fuck him senseless in the grounds of his Smallville mansion.

Trying to drag his thoughts back from the past before he became uncomfortably hard, he joked, “I would let you have my wish but I’m selfish”.

“You aren’t going to share your infinity chocolate bars with me? Meanie!” Chloe complained with a nudge to show that she didn’t bear him any grudges for his disparaging comments concerning her limited athletic ability.

“Unlimited chocolate bars?”

“What”, she shot him an overly innocent look, “that isn’t what you wished for?”

“No”, he had wished, prayed, begged and beseeched whatever non-existent sprit which didn’t live in the fountain that Chloe would manage to love him again and that someone else wouldn’t come along and show her how much better suited they were for her.

“I thought that you wanted a chubby wife”, Chloe continued to tease only to stop abruptly as Lex grabbed her, dragging her into his lap.

“That is not exactly what I said”, he corrected her, their faces mere inches apart, “I said”, his hot breath puffed against her fair skin, “that I wanted you happy and healthy and eating what you want, not denying yourself for some stupid reason”.

“You aren’t a stupid reason”. Although she now knew that that wasn’t what he had wanted, she had been convinced that it was in the past and it had been a sacrifice that she had been willing to make.

“Yes, I am”, he gripped the sides of her head, “I am not worth it”.

She shoved him hard, almost sending them both crashing into the water. Lex grabbed onto the edge of the fountain just in time and hauled them back up to a safe seated position. Chloe didn’t seem to notice, still snuggly nestled on his lap. “Yes you are Lex Luthor. You are worth everything. Any sacrifice that I have to make to be with you I will make. So you take your stupid father induced insecurities and shove them up your ass because I don’t want to hear them”, this time she grabbed his head, bringing to so close that their noses were touching, their eyes locked, “do you understand me? I love you. And if I hear you saying crap like that I will kick your ass”.

Lex sat their shocked for a second before grinning like a fool, crushing her to his chest and kissing the life out of her.

She loved him!

Click!

They both turned towards the direction of the sound, both instinctively knowing what it was. This wasn’t the first time that something like this had happened.

Just as predicted there was a member of the paparazzi standing there with his camera, barely one hundred metres away.

Chloe was furious, upset, and desperate for more of Lex kisses but wasn’t surprised when she felt herself being unceremoniously dumped off Lex’s lap and onto the bench. She stood up, brushed herself off and thought to herself that the paparazzo was an idiot. Didn’t he know that Lex kept himself in great shape?

Surely enough the man had barely made it fifty metres when Lex was on top of him tearing his camera from him and exposing the film before smashing the offending machine to pieces.

That would probably have been the end of it if the idiot hadn’t complained.

“What a moron”, Chloe thought to herself as she watched him being dragged back to the fountain and chucked in head first. “Alright”, she conceded, “you’re right. Your aim is much better”. He had certainly got much better distance than she would have been able to, the little blighter had flown a good six meters.

“Sorry about that, rather ruined the mood didn’t?”

“A bit”, she shrugged, “but it wasn’t your fault”. She didn’t add that it was probably better that they had been interrupted before she was forced to have him out there in the open. Seeing that he looked really forlorn, as if he thought she was just going to walk off now, she held her hand back out to him, “Come on, want to go back to your apartment?”

“Yes”, Lex agreed as their fingers intertwined, “I was going to ask, what do you think about going on a little trip this weekend?”

A/N: Should they go on a trip? Any other thoughts? Feelings? Musings?

Re: Separation (NC-17) Updated 23rd April 2014

woa- i just read the whole story in the last hours and im totally hooked!!! i just love everything about it! Lilliy is soo smart and adorable- just i imagined a Chlex baby!! Lionel and Gabe are awesome and your Chlex are perfect cant wait for more! ohh, i really want the spanking memory, pleaseeeee

Bernstein: Hello, nice to see you. Thank-you for reviewing, it really made my day. Don't worry, that memory will be coming in a few chapters. I did write another short fic which included that theme though if you can't wait called The Spanking Of Chloe in the NC17 unfinished section (because I don't know how to move it into the finished bit. ) Hope you continue to enjoy the site.

Chapter Nineteen

By the time that they got back to Lex’s apartment and the details of their trip had been discussed (all three of them would head out to California for the weekend leaving on Friday night and coming back early Monday morning – while Lilly was still asleep – so that they would have a full two days just to themselves away from everything), Chloe was back in her fantastically good mood.

She smiled around at his apartment. It had changed a lot over the years from the sterile monstrosity Lex’s so-called designer had put together, to the cool apartment she had helped to create, to its current state as a toy laden monstrosity.

As happy as she was to be there with him, she couldn’t wait for the day when they would move back to their proper home and all be together but she didn’t know how long away that would be so tried not to dwell on it.

“That is such a cool horse”, she admired the fine stallion, sitting in the corner, as she invited herself to walk around his apartment. She petted the horse’s pale pink nose affectionately before deciding that she didn’t care if she looked a fool. She hoisted herself up on the horse and heard Lex laugh from where he stood in the other room to the side of the kitchen, making them both coffee.

“Hey don’t laugh, I wore these jeans especially for you”, she called to him, knowing that he could still appreciate them from that distance.

“You did, did you?”

“Yes. They are my brand new good butt jeans”, she forced herself to be silly about it, acknowledging that she had to get over this body thing if they were going to move forwards with their relationship.

“Your what?” He asked, strolling through into the other room, sure that he must have misheard her.

“My good butt jeans”, she repeated slowly jumping back off the horse to turn and display her rear end for his enjoyment. Or she hoped, for his enjoyment. Her behind was much skinner than before, a nervous crawl went up her spine. “Of course I didn’t know that I was going to be riding a horse”. She was about to get back on the horse when Lex’s hands stopped her, warm and substantial on her hips.

“Very nice”, he murmured, his mouth moving against her neck, running his hands across her hips and squeeze her behind affectionately under the pretence of helping her back onto the rocking horse.

Chloe blushed as she regained her seat, although secretly pleased that he did definitely still fine her attractive. She looked around the room before examining the horse’s mane as she asked, “So can I ask what his or her name is?”

“No”.

She looked at him oddly.

“No, that’s her name”, he explained.

Her brow furrowed.

“I asked Lilly if she wanted to ride him. She said no. I asked her if she wanted to do anything else. She said no. I asked her what her name was. She said No. So apparently she is called No”, he elaborated.

“I’m sorry Lex”, she reached out and stroked his face, she knew how hard it must have been for him.

“It’s alright”, he turned his face into her palm, “I deserved it”.

“Well, maybe a little but I would still rather you never get hurt”, she leant down to peck him on the lips as his hands rested on her thighs.

“I know baby”, he couldn’t believe that he was so lucky to have her. The coffee maker pinged. “We keep getting interrupted today, don’t we”, he said with a smile as he moved back into the kitchen to get their drinks whilst Chloe started rocking on the horse.

“This is fun!”

“Good”, he brought the drinks back in and placed them down on the coffee table and sat down on the sofa to watch his wife as she bounced energetically.

He swallowed.

“Oh come on Lex, it’s hardly the first time that you’ve seen me having a ride in your apartment”.

“If memory serves me correctly darling”, and it damned well did, it was emblazoned on his brain and popped up at the most inconvenient of times, mostly during board meetings. “You were over here, on my lap, on this couch actually”.

“Yes, good point, I think that I’ve had enough actually”, she decided as she came to a stop, suddenly aware of the level of friction involved in riding, “I think that it is safe enough for Lilly”.

Lex just smiled at her, knowing that she didn’t actually doubt his ability to provide safe toys for his little girl.

“Do you?” She asked as she bounced off the horse and over to him.

“Do I what?” he inquired holding out a drink to her as she collapsed onto the seat next to him. He had the feeling that he had got lost again.

“Remember those things?” She looked at her hands, as they twisted together, “Us. Here. Together. Before we were married I mean”.

“Chloe”, he cupped her face so that she looked at him, “of course I remember. I remember everything, I never stopped thinking about you … other stuff just …. For what it’s worth baby, those days were the happiest time in my life. Up until that point”.

“Mine too”.

~*~

“All residents in the Metropolis region are advised to stay indoors. Only go outside if absolutely necessary and caution is necessary for all. Hurricane Chloe is about”.

“You know that gets funnier every single week”, Chloe announced as she charged back into the living room and dumped an enormous pile of clothes half in her suitcase, half on top of her flatmate Teddy.

“So do your antics”, he called back as she galloped towards the kitchen, “What are you doing now?”

“Putting a note on my milk to tell you to drink it otherwise it will be off by Sunday evening when I get back”.

“Do we have to go through this every Friday morning?” He wondered, “I will eat anything left on your shelf in the fridge so you don’t have to worry about waste and since when do you come back on Sunday afternoon?”

“That is always the plan”.

“Maybe it is”, he scoffed, “But that’s not when you get back. You turn up at class on Monday morning as if nothing has happened and your suitcase is delivered home by one of Luthor’s men. Monday, never Sunday”.

“Well, sometimes it’s hard to tear myself away”, she explained with a shrug. Who on earth would deny themselves an extra night in Lex Luthor’s arms?

“I’m sure it is”, he sent her a wink which she knew he meant kindly. He had interrogated Lex thoroughly upon first meeting then proclaimed him to be a good guy and gave his blessing which Lex had accepted without too much sarcasm.

Chloe stuck her tongue out for good measure once she got through with her post-its and grabbed her favourite box of sugary cereal to take with her. She closed it and chucked it at least vaguely in the right direction. Fortunately Teddy’s reflexes were excellent and he grabbed it and put it on the side while he set about neatly packing the rest of her belongings in the suitcase.

“Can’t you just leave some of the stuff there? You aren’t seriously telling me that he can’t get a box of your favourite cereal”, Teddy asked as he tried to find somewhere sensible to pack her teddy bear.

“I can’t leave stuff there”, Chloe balked, “I’m just a guest”.

“Uh Chloe”, he reminded her, “you work your ass off all week long to make sure that when you get out of your last class on a Friday – which is mercifully at 10 am – you come back here and do your impression of the Tasmanian devil throwing your stuff around just so that you can be ready to spend the entire weekend with him. Every single weekend for the last three months”.

Chloe smiled as she remembered the last three months. It had been a good ninety-two days. A fantastic ninety-two days, in fact.

“Whatever you are thinking about, I don’t want to know”.

She grinned wickedly at him.

“Nope, I definitely don’t want to know”, he decided.

“Nah probably not. You’re too vanilla”, she teased him and she remembered her bath stuff and scurried back to get it.

“Three, two, one”, Teddy hummed to himself as he checked his watch and strode over to the door, just in time to open it as Lex raised his hand to knock. They had decided that he shouldn’t go through the main entrance too often in case people started to get suspicious so he normally just headed straight up. “Right on time, as usual”.

“I try. Hello Teddy”, Lex greeted him, as he entered and looked around at the ensuing chaos. “She’s ahead of schedule today, I see”.

“Yup”, Teddy collapsed back onto one edge of the sofa and continued her packing for her. Lex started from the other end. “So, is business going terribly badly?”

“No, why would you think that it was?” Lex inquired.

“Well Chloe is apparently bringing her own breakfast cereal”, he held up the offending box, “and is in her bathroom trying to remember where she put all of her extra toiletries. I would have thought that you could afford to get her her very own box to keep at your apartment”.

“Subtle”, Lex snorted, not offended in the slightest by Teddy’s manner of plain speaking.

“I thought so”.

Lex liked him, a lot. In some ways more than he did Clark. It was obvious that Teddy cared about Chloe and stood up for her, but apparently had absolutely no romantic inclinations for her. In fact, Lex got the impression that Teddy looked upon her more as a baby sister than anything else.

“I did get her her own cereal”, he explained, “Organic, GMO free, sugar free, whole grain …”

“So she refused to eat it?” He guessed.

“Exactly. I was hoping that if she weren’t offered another alternative she would give it a try eventually and stop attempting to rot her guts”, Lex explained.

“And her teeth”.

“Nah, her teeth are fine. Besides, I can get her a good dentist if she needs one. Teeth can always be fixed, guts are another story”, Lex informed him.

“Either way, I wouldn’t bet on it”, Teddy mused, as he flipped the package over and read the ingredients. But maybe it is worth a shot”. He tossed it back over his shoulder where Chloe’s wouldn’t find it.

Lex snorted with laughter.

“I don’t know what you are laughing at. If she discovers it, I am telling her that it was your idea”.

“That’s alright, I can handle an angry Chloe”, Lex decided, considering the delightful possibilities.

“I’ll tell you what I told her”, Teddy groaned, “I don’t want to know”.

Lex just smiled and shook his head as he folded with anal precision.

“How many clothes does she even need? She is only going for a weekend, right? I mean, this isn’t a permentant move, is it?” Teddy double checked.

Lex shrugged, he had absolutely no idea why she always packed quite so much stuff. If it were up to him she wouldn’t bring a damned thing, it wasn’t as if they were going to leave the apartment that much. Besides, she should obey his dress code which was that she should be naked at all times in his apartment. It was just basic good common courtesy.

“So it’s not a permentant move?”

“No, of course not”.

Teddy bristled at that. Lex had promised him that his intentions towards Chloe were serious, and while he thought that they were both far too young to actually move in together, the idea shouldn’t have been inconceivable. “Couldn’t she at least have a draw?”

“A draw?” Lex looked up from his packing.

“Yes, you probably have one of those enormous walk in wardrobes with thousands upon thousands of the same exact pair of designer trousers, couldn’t Chloe at least get a draw so that she wouldn’t have to pack every single week?” Teddy asked.

“She has an entire room to her own use”, of course she never used it, she slept with/on top of him/wrapped around him but he thought that it was only right that she had options, “and it is stocked with everything she could possibly need including clothes. She just packs because well … she’s Chloe”.

“Oh”. Teddy might have said something else if Chloe had immerged at that moment announcing, “Found it. Lex you’re hear, why didn’t you come and tell me?” She went over to give him a kiss on the cheek.

“I thought that under the circumstances I had better help with the packing”, he said as he lined everything up, his fingers brushing against something red and silky. Maybe his nudity policy could stand to be tweaked, just a little.

“Oh, that. Yeah. I didn’t really get that far with the packing”, she explained, then wondered, “If I just shove it all in, crumpled up and hope for the best would you be so disgusted that you lost all attraction for me?”

“You think that I am that anal?”

“Yeah, pretty much”.

“You’re probably right but the sooner we get packed the sooner we can get back for lunch”.

“Lunch?” It wasn’t even elven o’clock yet and it only took five minutes to get to his apartment.

“Yes, I thought that we might go to the mansion”, he suggested, “that way we will have a bit more space, you can visit your Dad if you want and we have the pool and grounds all to ourselves”.

She shot him a devilish look, “What are we waiting for then?”

“I don’t want to know”, Teddy said once again putting his hands in front of his eyes.

And Theodore probably did not want to know. Now that their relationship had reached the level where was sex was involved, they had decided to take full advantage of that fact and Chloe’s suitcase did not get opened until she returned home on Monday.

NS Full Member

That is a great updates! I love that the horse name is "No." Chloe is so ready for Lex. I think the California trip will get them even closer together.

NS Full Member

can't wait to see what happens next.love that chloe and lex are getting closer together.

TrckyRcky: Thank-you, I'mglad that you liked it. Yes, that is the horse's name - I 'm not sure how she feels about it though. The trip will have plenty of closeness but won't be in California.

Cbrunberg: Here you go then. As always, thanks for reviewing.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information