+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Zannie's Fanfiction

Re: Zannie's Fanfction

Greetings everybody

I hear this is the place to get Zannie's highly recommended fanfiction! If I ask nicely can I please get/read them? *puppy dog eyes*

Lots of love
    Pendant

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tanza View Post
    Hi guys! Any possible chance I could get zannies fics too? I was so disappointed when I saw they had been taken down! Loads of thanks in advance!
    Check out your inbox.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Hello, I Was Looking For Zannie's Fic Called Nameless, But If It's Possible To Get Links To all The Stories By Zannie That'd Be Great!

Quote Originally Posted by chlexcafe View Post
    Hello, I Was Looking For Zannie's Fic Called Nameless, But If It's Possible To Get Links To all The Stories By Zannie That'd Be Great!
    Check out your inbox,

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

NS Freshman

One more person seeking Zannie's fantastic fics! Anyone that can help me out?

NS Freshman

Hi! I recently found my way back to this pairing and site after a long time, and remember loving all of Zannie's work. In fact, I think I remember a fellow shipper first pointing me to her work and simply saying 'Go. Read it all. All of it!' So i was a bit sad that i could remember my way to here only to see she'd taken it down, although i understand why. Would it be at all possible to also get links to her work, or am I too late? My thesis-wrecked brain would be forever grateful.

Members

Hi all,

I would love to have a copy of Zannie's work. If someone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I haven't been in the chlex fandom in years and would love to reread some of my favs.

Thanks

PERSONAL ANNOUNCEMENT

First of all I'd like to make sure you understand that the following message doesn't necessarily reflect the feelings of the Administration and that my post represents only my opinion not as a Moderator but as another member.

I've been gladly sharing copies of Zannie's work since her stories were still on the boards and it's been common practice for years to come to me for back-ups or feedback-free copies of stories because I'm probably the only person who has all the complete fics on the boards saved. However, it's recently come to my attention that a good number of members who have requested Zannie's fics in recent times are mostly Freshmen whose first and only post is actually the request message and, what's more, they either end up disappearing from the boards within days or have no active participation once they get hold of the stories.

As you must be aware, our fandom is lagging and the activity on the boards has slowed down considerably since the moment the show stopped airing. Naughty-Seduction has survived thanks to the participation of its members all these years and the continuing support of our authors via your feedback- no matter how succinct- has encouraged Julie to keep NS running despite its cost.

In short, I've taken the "personal" decision to share Zannie's fics only with members who have reviewed a minimum of twenty stories.The comments needn't be longer than a couple of sentences, but they have to prove the stories were read.We've got a well of fics to choose from and lots of talented writers who deserve to get some love; several still visit the boards on occasion and/or get notifications in their email inbox.

I'm sorry if it sounds unfair, but I think it's up to all of us to keep the boards as active as possible to ensure they'll continue to be there for our enjoyment when we need some time to wind down at the end of the day.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Guillermina
    Last edited by lexie; 9th March 2019 at 08:32.

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Sounds reasonable to me

Hi Lexie, do you still happen to have a copy of untouchable? I managed to get nameless saved many years ago!
    There's also the zannie fix ( forgive my ignorance) where Chloe starts off being with Jason? X

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information