+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We Found Love in a Hopeless Place (Chlex NC 17 AU) completed: 29-03-2013

We Found Love in a Hopeless Place (Chlex NC 17 AU) completed: 29-03-2013

Title: We Found Love in a Hopeless Place
    Pairing: Chlex
    Rating: NC17
    Description: Lionel specializes in human trafficking and kidnaps Chloe. Her only hope lies in his son, Lex, with whom she has a connection.
    It’s AU, the meteor shower in Smallville never occurred.
    Warnings: NC17 There will be mentions of rape and abuse but nothing descriptive, only as an aftermath. Chloe will not be harm. And you will have to wait for the smut a little, because otherwise the plot wouldn't be plausible.

No infringement intended. I do not own any Smallville characters. Only the plot of this fanfic, while stripped off all Smallville relations, is mine.

A/N I thought I wouldn’t be able to write anything more beside some one shots when it came to Chlex, but as always I was mistaken.
    The idea for the entire plot came to me in a dream. Well, it didn’t come without a “price”. I’m suffering from a very painful throat infection and therefore, I’m forced to sit or lie at my home. I still suspect that I mixed too many different vitamins before going to sleep and that is why I dreamt such a strange dream, but… whatever The important part is that I have a next longer Chlex for you, guys!

Yellow diamonds in the light
    And we're standing side by side
    As your shadow crosses mine
    What it takes to come alive

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
    But I've gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place
    We found love in a hopeless place (…)

Shine a light through an open door
    Love and life I will divide
    Turn away cause I need you more
    Feel the heartbeat in my mind

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
    But I've gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place
    We found love in a hopeless place (…)

Rihanna

A/N 2 Who knows, maybe I will make a short video to that song as a video or trailer for the fan fiction?

Part 1

She really didn’t understand why her father moved to such a small town.

Yes, he was getting old, she could see it now, even when she refused to.

Gabe Sullivan wasn’t a strong young man anymore, nor he was the amazing, full of vigor father to her. His life hadn’t been easy since the moment his wife had left him and their little girl almost thirteen years ago.

He’d managed not to break completely, remained strong for his daughter, because she’d needed him.

She still needed him.

He’d been working very hard through all those years, so she could get the education she deserved and she really loved him for that.

Now, when Chloe Sullivan graduated from college and landed her dream job at the Daily Planet, her dad finally retired and bought a small but cozy house in Smallville.

Chloe was now on her way there, cursing that whole town in her mind.

She really liked spending time with her dad as he was the only family she had and yet, she had to drive six hours to get to him now. And she wouldn’t move as she was a city girl and had now the job of her dream.

“Oh, you’re just selfish, Chloe Sullivan,” she told herself at loud. “Selfish and egoistic!” She remembered how hard her dad had been working. She’d done everything she could at the time to help him out a little bit. She’d been learning to get a scholarship, she’d been the editor of her high school and then university paper and add to that she’d been taking any available job she could.

Needless it was to say she’d had no personal life. She didn’t even now as she kept running from one potential scoop to another. Everything to impress her boss at the Daily Planet, so she could have a promotion.

She wasn’t interested in any guy at the moment, so why bother? She wasn’t that kind of a girl that just hung out in bars in the nights or kept going to all the fancy parties to meet somebody. It just wasn’t her, she would feel uncomfortable, what would resort in not attracting any guy at all. Because who would be attracted to the girl that couldn’t have fun at such events?

Chloe suspected it was her mother’s fault as since she’d left her, Chloe had had to grow up immediately. She’d matured really fast and considering that usually men were about two years behind girls in their age, then that would make Chloe…

She shook her head.

She was fine.

Maybe she was lonely, maybe sometimes, especially during her lonely nights she felt that deep urgent need for a man, need that was bothering her more and more.

But there was nothing she could do about it. She would never sleep with somebody just for the sake of sex. She had to be in love. Maybe she was old fashioned, but the very idea of a potential one night stand disgusted her.

She was also afraid she might not be able to love. If she was she would be in love by now, right?

She bit her lower lip while watching the road.

“No, don’t think about it. Everybody’s time comes eventually. You just have to be patient,” she said at loud to cheer herself up. “You are successful, you graduated with the highest mark and you got a job in one of the best newspapers in the world. Success and career. That is you.” She glanced at herself in the review mirror.

She looked alright.

Blond, curly hair reaching her arms, green eyes, quite pretty face.

Maybe she would prefer to lose a few pounds, but she preferred to look like that than like some anorectic girl with no boobs.

And she was pretty proud of her boobs.

Maybe her ass was a little too big, though.

But again, she read that men actually preferred such asses.

Chloe shook her head.

“Who do you want to impress with your look? Your dad?” She burst into laugh.

She was almost twenty two and the only man she was spending her time with was her aging father.

“Shit!” she suddenly reminded herself that she was supposed to bring some potted flower for her father’s living room. And maybe some bottle of wine would be alright, too.

She already drove right pass the sign that was welcoming her to Smallville: the world capitol of corn.

“Corn? Really?” Chloe snorted and laughed at loud. “Maybe if I’m lucky I’ll become a corn queen and some farmer will sweep me off my feet.”

She kept laughing to herself as she finally got to the centre.

Which wasn’t very impressive as she could easily predict.

Fortunately, she spotted a flower shop at the corner and a small supermarket a little further down the main road.

“Good."

She glanced at her watch as she parked the car on an abandoned parking lot. “Shit, I’m already late!” she cursed.

Her dad was fortunately used to the fact she usually kept running late. It wasn’t really her fault, well, maybe a little. She just kept forgetting the obvious stuff like this small shopping right now. Her mind was constantly busy with potential stories to write.

The town must’ve really been small as it was barely 4 o’clock in the Saturday afternoon and there was no one on the street.

Chloe walked to the flower shop and entered it.

“Good morning,” she said, trying to sound joyful. “Where do you have potted flowers?”

“On the right.” The woman pointed her the direction.

“Thank you.”

Chloe finally found it, but there weren’t too many. After all she couldn’t expect anything more from such a small town.

She finally picked some hyacinths that, according to her personal opinion, were the only one that didn’t look poor.

She walked back to the woman behind the counter.

“Is it always so quiet here?” she asked her. “There’s like no one out there.”

“Oh, no,” the woman smiled. “I see you’re new to this town.”

“Yes, I’m here to visit my father. He bought a house nearby.”

“What’s his name?”

“Gabe Sullivan.”

“Oh, I’ve actually met him,” the woman’s face lightened up. “Very nice man.”

“He is. He is a great dad as well.”

Chloe was there for the first time, but she already thought she could maybe pair her father up with that woman? She was clearly under Gabe’s charm.

“May I ask who are you?”

“Of course. My name is Nell Potter. I own the shop.”

“Nice to meet you. I’m Chloe Sullivan.”

They shook hands.

“So, Chloe,” Nell started again, “you wanted to know if it’s always so quiet here. No, it’s not. Usually there are a lot of people in our centre as this is the only place we can shop or have some entertainment, but today is the day of the big game in Smallville High. Everybody’s getting ready to go see the Crows, our team.”

Crows?” Chloe managed not to burst into laugh. She didn’t want to alienate Nell.

But seriously, a bird was their mascot?

“Ok, I need to go now. I’m already late,” she finally said, paid for the flowers. “Thank you all your information. See you soon!”

When she found herself back at the street she thought she could put the plant in her car first and then go buy some wine as it was inconvenient to carry it around.

“Yeah, smart ass, you should’ve gone for the wine first,” she scolded herself and went back to her car.

She finally placed it inside and locked the door.

Only she didn’t manage to turn around to start in the direction of the shop, because somebody caught her and before she even screamed there was a wet cloth put to her mouth and…

…all there was was darkness…
    Last edited by TrinityR; 29th March 2013 at 17:13.

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Re: We Found Love in a Hopeless Place (Chlex NC 17 AU) updated: 07-03-2013

This is BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT! I am so happy that you have had a new idea although you just inspired another story to my list, I blame you for this list getting longer.

Loving the Daddy Daughter dynamic!

Quote Originally Posted by HotCrossedBunny View Post
    This is BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT! I am so happy that you have had a new idea although you just inspired another story to my list, I blame you for this list getting longer.

Loving the Daddy Daughter dynamic!
    Wow, thank you. I haven't even gotten to the good parts yet and you're already love it? THANKS:*
    I want to write about an impossible love in this fic

Inspired you? How?

I really love it.

Inspiration wise, I read this and saw two scenes in my head 1) Chloe being part of a bachellorette auction and Lex buying her. 2) Lex being auctioned off for charity at Smallville High.

I really love it.

Inspiration wise, I read this and saw two scenes in my head 1) Chloe being part of a bachellorette auction and Lex buying her. 2) Lex being auctioned off for charity at Smallville High.
    lol I see two amazing ideas Go on with it!

Both will be done, the first probably at some point during Resurection if I ever get that far the bit that I just posted took forever to get up.

Both will be done, the first probably at some point during Resurection if I ever get that far the bit that I just posted took forever to get up.
    I will read your updates as soon as I can. I just don't have time right this moment. I will surely comment.

I just got another idea for another fanfic, but tjhat will probably not be in your taste and any of NS users, because I figured I could make the Luthor family powerful, rich and good. Lillian would not be dead. Tess and Lucas would be Lex's siblings and they would all come to Smallville.
    It would be Lexana, Lucas/Chloe and Tollie.
    it will be posted on fanfiction net and kryptonsite

Ok, we have to stop talking here and start using private messaging or tumblr or facebook, because we probably bother the subscribers (If there are any by this moment)

Chloe's been kidnapped - I'm intrigued!

A very excellent start, and a brilliantly Chlexy song! Great start, Trinity!

...and now I'm going to be singing that for the rest of the night...
    "I make my own destiny."

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Really interesting
    Can't wait for more
    And I'd love a vid
    Malu

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh no.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

+ Reply to Thread