+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chlex is destiny (Sim story; PG) completed: 30/01/2013

Chlex is destiny (Sim story; PG) completed: 30/01/2013

Title: Chlex is destiny (even in The Sims!!)
    Rating: PG (unless you'll find me The Sims NC17 game, then we'll talk: P )

Why
    I need to write some rectification first.There already is one sim story on this forum, but I'm not copying anything, so I hope the author will forgive me for making another one.
    It is true that reading The Sims Adventure made me pick up The Sims again, but I never intended on publishing my game here. Why I do it anyway?
    I need to say the whole story (but stick with me! I will prove that Chlex is destiny!!): I wanted to make Lexana in The Sims, so I made Lex and Lana and made Lex like brunettes and want a family. Then I made all Smallville's characters (at least most of the important ones) and Chloe. I thought... Chloe looks so sweet in that clothes and that green scarf in her hair and... maybe Chlex?
    But I stuck to Lexana.
    Then I decided my OTP was actually Chlex, what I explained in Ten Years of Chlex and Thirst Lady stories (in NC17 section). So I decided to meddle a little and make Chlex.

And you know WHAT?!
    I didn't even do anything. Lex just brought Chloe home from work!! I didn't even try and they wanted to be together, what you will also see and read later on!!
    And I had to force the tricks on Lexana to bring them together.
    I suddenly started to feel like in Twilight Zone, like The Sims was some bizzare universe that really wanted Lex and Chloe together!
    That is why I decided to publish it here.

So, the official description:

Lex is hearbroken and hunted by his past. He sells his mansion and moves to a much smaller house on the suburbs. He doesn't know that destiny in the person of his new blond pettite neighbour will soon knock on his door...

And yeah, this is not NC17, shocker coming from me, hah? But there's no The Sims: Smut Adventures, so...

ONE MORE THING /IMPORTANT/: if any of the pictures below will stop working some day write a comment and I will fix it immediately!

Let's begin... (Please, suffer through some Lexana that is necessary to set the story in motion... It will lead to gorgeous Chlex!)

Meet Lex:

This is Lex Luthor (don’t hate, I know it’s not the best, but I was never good in creating sims)

Lex likes brunettes and hard work.

His life’s aspiration is love (because, hello!, that was what he always wanted deep down inside, right?)

Lex arriving at his mansion (what wil be a /uhm... yeah, I should not curse here.../ B*** to decor. /better?: P/)

This is Chloe and her dad (isn't she the sweetest sim?!)

the Kents, because Clark will be here for a moment as well...

Ok, now we have to get the Lexana over (please, suffer through, because I will guarantee it will be worth it!)

After few one stands and messing things up between Lois and her sister (let's not even go there...) Lex realized he wants something more from life and he falls for Lana.

Upps... Lana's pregnant

only ten pictures per post allowed?! Seriously?! /huff/, alrighty...
    Last edited by TrinityR; 6th June 2013 at 21:17.

Re: Chlex is destiny (Sim story; PG) updated: 16/01/2013

Lex proposes and they get married

They have a beautiful baby girl and name her Lilian.

and that's it before the great part. Wasn't that bad, hah??

Lex comes home from work and finds Lana and Clark in bed

Of course, he's furious. You don't betray a Luthor.

He slaps Lana and on hearing that Lilian is actually not his child he breaks the marriage off and demands to change the baby's name.

Lana has been having an affair with Clark the whole time and married Lex for his money, because Clark is just a poor guy living on a small farm with his parents and sister.

Lex knew it happened too fast with Lana and too easy to actually be true. He wanted a family so much that he's been blind. It wasn't even love, just the idea of it.

He throws Lana and the baby out

Lana is forced to marry Clark. Still, she managed to get 88 thousand from Lex, so the Kents family would manage for some time...
    Last edited by TrinityR; 26th January 2013 at 22:40.

(Lana's making out with Clark while Jonathan's taking care of the baby)

Lex sells his mansion and moves to a smaller house in a friendly neighbourhood...

...and what a lovely neighbour he has...

LET'S START THE CHLEX HAH?!

First, look how I furnished his new house. I tried very hard!

WOW! I KNEW I should've gotten Chlex together at the beginning!
    I was trying so hard to make Lexana that I needed to use tricks to get them fall in love with each other!
    Now I wanted Chlex and the first day Lex just comes back from work with a friend.
    I read, friend, hah! We need to get rid of that b*** and then I see... it's CHLOE!
    Fate, guys. FATE. IN THE GAME.

He plays the piano for her...

Lol, first day and they're already best friends! Seriously?! WITH NO TRICKS?!
    Last edited by TrinityR; 26th January 2013 at 22:41.

They were supposed to be friends, but Lex can't resist and touches Chloe's face on the spur of the moment.

And he kisses her...

But Lex gets scared. The last thing he needs is his heart broken again, by a woman.
    So he says goodbye and lets her leave.

BTW: The trash on the street is there because Lana kicked the trash can when she was passing by Lex's home...
    Seriously, I feel like I'm in some bizzare Sims Twilight Zone...

LANA, WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! She just keep kicking that can!!
    Idiot!
    She cheated on Lex, not the other way around!!

And that isn't the best day for Lex's job, because he almost doesn't get to Congress! Fortunatelly, he pulls through.
    He's thinking about a certain sweet blond, so when he comes home he decides to ask her out. He will not rush into this like he did with Lana, he will take things slow. He will not even try to get Chloe to bed after the date. He will go really slow...
    He wants family so much...

Before he'll do that... he has to call the exterminator, because the whole Lana kicking the trash out of the trash can gave his estate a little bug problem...

They're on a date...

Come on! F... /wanted to curse again and remembered that this is not NC17 Lana is stalking him!!
    Last edited by TrinityR; 26th January 2013 at 22:46.

But they finally manage to have the greatest date and Chloe is begging Lex to take her out again.
    All that's on Lex's mind right now is whoohoo and marriage...
    WOW!

And another sweet surprise from The sims' fate!!

Chloe has just brought Lex flowers. (red for love!) So sweet!!
    And there is a note:

Dear Lex,

I never knew two sims like us
    Could share such happy hours
    Each lovely second's memory
    Smell sweeter than these flowers

Chloe

Lex is too far gone. Lana never did something like that for him.
    Chloe cares about Lex himself, not his money or position. Lex understands it now and decides to stop waiting.
    He can finally act. He is in love and he will have Chloe Sulivan that night.

Chloe looks like she didn't expect such a greeting. Poor thing, she probably wasn't sure if she wasn't just one of Lex's conquests.

Well, Chloe is certainly apppreciated!

Lex's evil pan is working. He's gotten Chloe to his bed. And look! He even put the flowers he got from her there! How sweet!

Yeah! Go for it, Lex!

And... WHOOHOO!

A/N: THERE'S MORE COMING, OF COURSE!
    Last edited by TrinityR; 30th January 2013 at 18:27.

Last edited by TrinityR; 26th January 2013 at 22:52.

I was delighted to see another Chlex Sims story on the boards, and I'm eager to see how it plays out.

Plus it looks like you're playing with the Sims 2. I haven't played much Sims 2, even though I've definitely thought about it. Maybe reading your story will give me a feel for what it's like.

Damn it! It's a conspiracy! You're trying to make me do it, aren't you? You're trying to make me play Sims!Do you all work for the Sims developing company or something?

(That's some mind-blowing kiss between Chloe and Lex. Rawr.)
    Last edited by Sheliana; 26th January 2013 at 23:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyblue View Post
    I was delighted to see another Chlex Sims story on the boards, and I'm eager to see how it plays out.

Plus it looks like you're playing with the Sims 2. I haven't played much Sims 2, even though I've definitely thought about it. Maybe reading your story will give me a feel for what it's like.
    Thank you!
    Yes, I play with The Sims 2. I played the 3 once, but I was having hard time getting used to it and put it away pretty quickly. I get bored with the Sims fast and kind of prefer the 2 better.
    Let's see how fast I will get bored now... with Chlex

Damn it! It's a conspiracy! You're trying to make me do it, aren't you? You're trying to make me play Sims!Do you all work for the Sims developing company or something?

(That's some mind-blowing kiss between Chloe and Lex. Rawr.) [Sheliana]
    Nope, no conspiracy! and if you want to blame somebody, blame Dannyblue for starting it
    Chlex sims are contagious!! I've already managed to make my friend pick it up and play with them as well!!
    Last edited by TrinityR; 26th January 2013 at 23:45.

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityR View Post

Nope, no conspiracy! and if you want to blame somebody, blame Dannyblue for starting it
    Chlex sims are contagious!! I've already managed to make my friend pick it up and play with them as well!!
    Oh, I'm blaming both of you. You're evil, evil people! I will resist till my last breath!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information